The Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and exhaled heavily giving a little moan.

Then he reached down under my skirt and ran his fingers up my pussy lips and tickled my clit. That's when I lost it. I started shaking and fluid started squirting out of my pussy onto his hands and down my legs onto the floor.

My legs starting to collapse he invited me to sit on the couch with him and began kissing me again and his hands spread my legs to rub my already wet pussy as Eric sat in the chair and watched David stick his fingers in me and rub my clit. David took my hand placing it on his cock again and I could hardly grasp around its full size. He was hard as a rock, I half rolled on my side, wanking his ten inches, pulling him closer until I could wrap my lips around his big cock head and sucked it tasting that salty precum.

As I sucked him, he instructed Eric to keep taking pictures.

He slipped his dick from my mouth and he finished undressing me removing my skirt. David stood stroking his erection and asked Eric if he liked what he was seeing. Eric just nodded and rubbed his dick through his pants.

I gently enveloped his dick head between my soft lips and began to pump again, applying a little more pressure each time and alternately flicking my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft.

"That's it. Now give me the best blowjob you've ever given in your life while Eric watches. Look at me while you suck my dick, Niley,"

I looked up at him, my eyes filled with lust. David let me work hard at it for close to ten minutes, relishing every second. David then placed his hand on my head and began to thrust his cock into my mouth.

"I'm gonna cum soon, baby, I'm gonna blow my wad right into your mouth."

I let out a sustained, "Nghhhhhhh," that made it clear I didn't much like the idea of David cumming in my mouth.

"You don't want me to come in your mouth?"

I made the same noise again and shook my head slightly as he continued to pump away. My pleading eyes began to well up.

"That's okay, baby," he whispered, getting short of breath. I like it this way too."

With that, he quickly withdrew his cock from my mouth and groaned loudly as his cum burst forth, spraying me in the face with a stream of hot white sticky liquid coating my lips and face.

I was in shock as the second wave splashed across my tits. He pumped his cock with his hand as a third series of spurts gave me a textbook pearl necklace. David was panting as he took his cock and spread his cum all over my lips. I remained motionless as I was being bathed in his semen and opened my mouth to take the cum covered dick head into my mouth.

David pulled me up and gently kissed me full on my cum covered lips and massaged the rest of it into my breasts. It was slippery at first, but as it began to dry, it stiffened and tightened over the flesh of my soft, brown, puffy nipples and big swelling tits. The musky smell of the semen rubbed all over me was intoxicating. No man had ever done that to me before or kissed me with cum in my mouth.

With my face, hair and breasts splashed with his sperm, I stared into David's eyes.

As David said "I know you probably won't believe this," he said gently, "but I think you look incredibly beautiful right now covered in my cum."

Eric had also lost his wad in his pants and was wondering what to do with the mess in his pants. He was attempting to clean himself up when David told him not to get any of that on his phone because we need more pictures.

David sat me down on the couch and got down between my legs, and using his fingers to hold my pussy lips open he started to lick and suck my soaking cunt, paying lots of attention to my clitoris, driving me wild, with the marvelous sensations as he brought me to orgasm.

Eric was still sitting in a chair opposite us. David lifted me up in his arms like a bridegroom carrying his bride over a threshold.

David stood up holding me with his once again hard dick sticking straight out, he told Eric to take a few more pictures of us like this (Him holding me with cum all over me, and David with an again hardening cock).

David Told Eric to show himself out when he was ready and instructed him to be in his office at 8am on Monday for the meeting to talk about his future with the company.

"Niley will be staying the night here with me Eric, in my bed. We'll call you later if we have time."

I looked at Eric with kind of a pouty look and mouthed "I told you," then wrapped my arms around David's neck and kissed him. David then turned and carried me to his bedroom closing the door behind him and locking it.

I knew I was about to get the fucking of my life and my husband was probably in the next room listening.

David lay me down on his bed and began to eat me again. He slid two fingers in me and found my G spot and told me to let my juices go whenever I felt the urge. That was all it took, I started flooding his hand with love pee.

My legs spread and David positioned between my legs he slowly entered me with his monster cock. It took some time, and he went slowly at first, but he soon filled me with all 10.5" of thick man meat. He just laid there inside me at first kissing me as he enjoyed the feeling of being inside me. Then fucked me slow and gentle at first, Kissing me more and sucking on my tits tasting his own cum on them. Then increasing his speed to fast and hard, bringing me to climax three or four times over the next forty-five minutes before he came inside me.

He was far better than any man I had ever had.

David fucked me hard three more times more during the night and before we got out of bed in the morning. The more David fucked me, the hornier I became. I know he was using Viagra or something because his dick never got soft but I didn't care, I have never been fucked so hard, and I loved having his big dick in me.

Sometime in the night he was in me again fucking me slow and steady when he pulled his phone off the nightstand and hit a speed dial number. It was about 11:00pm, and Eric answered.

I'm like, "Oh my God David we're fucking what are you doing?"

David asked Eric how he was doing then said, "Guess what I'm doing. I'm fucking Niley."

Say something Niley. David handed me the phone and began to really fuck me hard, pulling all ten inches out most of the way and then slamming it back into me and then pulling out part way and a few short strokes before slamming it all in again. I was trying to talk to Eric, but all I could do was babble, moan, pant and scream, "Oh my God! oh my God."

Then David slowed his pace and got back on the phone and told Eric, I would be returning sometime late tomorrow and wished him a good night. David put the phone back on the nightstand but didn't hang up. David then withdrew and had me get on my hands and knees and entered me from behind doggie style. He pounded me from behind while the phone was on the nightstand and I'm sure Eric heard my moaning and the slapping sound of David slamming me. I'm not sure how long Eric listened to us, but I'm sure he got an ear full and jerked off again.

Next morning the whole place smelled like sex. I have to admit that I liked the musky smell of it, and I could still smell David's cum that he'd rubbed all over my tits.

We showered together and that was romantic too. Shooting soap cream all over me and rubbing my body with it. It must be a thing for him shooting white cream on me and rubbing it in.

He took me out to brunch wearing the skirt and top from the night before, still no undies. He had his hands all over me more than ever, my tits, my pussy, my ass. There was no minute when he wasn't fondling something.

We returned from brunch about one and David taking my hand, led me right back into the bedroom to fuck me again. David didn't even bother to take my skirt and top off, he just laid me on the bed took his pants down and jumped on me fucking me with the skirt on and feeling my tits through the silky top.

We fucked until I went back to my flat at about 9pm that Saturday night with a short break for dinner.

I had been making love to another man for twenty-four hours. I must have looked like a mess when I came home, hair all messed, same clothes on that David just fucked me in, with one shoulder strap ripped off the silk top, and his cum still dripping from my pussy and my tits with suck marks all over them. I haven't had a hickey since high school and David gave me one for each time he fucked me. I had eight in total on various parts of my body, my neck, my tits, down by my pussy.

Eric just looked at me. All he wanted to know was if David had said anything about the Monday morning meeting. It seemed that if letting his boss treat him like shit and fucking his wife would help his career it was fine. It was fine with me too, I was enjoying being treated like a lady and a slut and getting the best sex of my life. He thought I was doing it to help his carrier.

Monday morning arrived and Eric was off to work early for his big meeting at 8am. At 7:45 I got a text from David that said he was taking the day off after the meeting with Eric and wanted me to come up to his place at 10am.

I asked him what was up. He texted back that we were going to celebrate Eric's' promotion and I should dress in something sexy.

I knew what going up to David's suite meant. He was going to fuck me again.

I showered and put on a pair of metallic gold tight fitting hot pants with no underpants. My ass cheeks sticking out the bottom and so tight my pussy camel toe was outlined perfectly. On my top another shear red crop top with no bra. This one you could see right through and the color went well with my big dark nipples.

When I arrived at David's, he was in a robe and already had a hard-on.

David said God you look sexy, Opened up his robe and pulled me in for a hug, a kiss, and a boob grab with nipple pinch then took me by the hand and lead me to the living room.

He was streaming the pictures in his 80" TV that Eric took of us. David sat down and pulled me down on his lap and we started at each other where we left off. Hands all over my heaving tits and rubbing my pussy through my shiny gold hot pants he said, "I have good news for you."

"What?"

"Eric got a nice promotion, raise, and he is moving into his new office right now, AND he will be traveling for work two times a month for four or five days at a time."

I looked up at David and said, "I know what that means."

David said, "I'm sure you do. Before you leave today, I'm going to give you my credit card to go to Fredrick's of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret and anywhere else you want to go to buy some slutty outfits to wear for me."

Then he picked me up and took me to the bedroom. He had the maid put clean satin sheets on the bed.

"Let's get started Niley."

I went home to Eric that night at dinner time with three more hickies, two more on my tits and another on my neck. Eric asked about them, so I had to tell him. "David gives me one for every time he fucks me. I have three new ones today, eleven in total. David really likes fucking me."

"How is your new job position going?"

12