The Proper Solution

Story Info
Sisters duel for the affection of our unremarkable hero.
6.2k words
4.21
4.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finals are over, and summer break is just about to begin. It has been a stressful semester, and overall college has not gone very well for me. My GPA is a lowly 2.5, and getting my degree seems like it is going to be impossible. This is not how I expected college to be after 2 years. The only thing that has gone right for me is that I met a girl at Starbucks a few weeks ago, and our relationship is going really well.

I was waiting in line behind her, casually staring at her toned legs and firm butt, when she turned around abruptly and said, "Hi, my name is Kim. Do you like the view?" Obviously, I was embarrassed for getting caught, but I decided to roll with the punches. I introduced myself, told her how good-looking she was, and then asked if she'd like to go out. I was pleasantly surprised when she said yes. It was like those meet-cutes that you see in movies. The kind of thing you think could never happen in the real world, at least, not to you.

After the end of my physics final, I went back to my dorm room and called Kim. She lives at home with her parents and little sister since she dropped out of school last year. Her dad is a long haul truck driver, and her mom is a secretary. Neither of them went to college, and Kim was supposed to be the first in the family to get her degree.

Unfortunately, that plan fell apart last semester when Kim's biology professor started hitting on her and dropping hints that she would not be passing his class unless she started sleeping with him. Her plan was to take a semester off and then re-enroll the next semester. That was 2 semesters ago, so clearly the plan has changed.

Kim answered the phone, "Hey baby, all done with Finals?"

"Yeah, just finished with physics. I'm so dead right now, but I think I passed. Want to hang out tonight? Maybe Netflix and chill?" I asked with a suggestive wink and smirk that she clearly couldn't see.

After a brief pause she replied, "Yeah, that's great, I'm glad you passed. But can we hang out at your dorm? My sister just graduated from high school and she's going around telling everyone that she's going to graduate college before I do. I know she's just kidding, but I don't like how she's always trying to compare herself to me and say she's better at everything than me. It's so annoying and I am just not in the mood to hear it anymore."

"Oh dang, baby, I'm so sorry to hear that. We can't hang out at my place tonight though, my roommate has a 'date' with his girlfriend and I told him I'd stay out of the way tonight. Mostly though, I just don't want to hear them fucking all night long. I'd prefer to hear us fucking all night long." I said with another hidden smirk.

"Well, you know, my mom gets home at 5pm, and with her and my sister here we will definitely not be fucking all night." she replied. "But if you want to come over here and just watch a movie, we could do that."

My girlfriend is the best. She knows exactly what I'm suggesting, and she just neatly tries to gloss over the important part (the sex) and focus on the unimportant part (the movie). "Yeah babe, that's fine. I'll be there in about an hour."

I took a shower and got dressed, not caring too much about my appearance tonight since we were just going to watch movies. Then I started the long walk to the parking lot to get my car. Kim lives pretty close to campus, so it was a quick and uneventful drive.

I got to Kim's house and parked on the street. It was still early afternoon so there weren't a lot of people around. As I walked from the street to the driveway and then to the front door, I could hear giggling and some muffled conversation.

"No way, I could do it. I just need the chance. If Bobby is at the party tomorrow night, I'll prove it to you!"

That must be Kim's little sister, Gianna. I'd never met her in person before, but Kim had told me all about her. Despite looking nothing alike and being 3 years apart, they were extremely competitive.

When I came into Gianna's view, she stood up, said "I'll call you back!" and moved towards me. "Who are you and what are you doing at my house?"

I had been to Kim's house before, but never inside. I had just picked Kim up and then dropped her off again at the end of our dates. And I had never seen Gianna before. She was the epitome of a nerdy school girl. Skinny, long, straight blonde hair that was all pulled back into a tight ponytail. Baggy t-shirt and jeans, and a pair of glasses. Despite the absolutely non-sexy appearance, she was pretty. Delicate features, a cute nose, and just the right amount of makeup to accentuate her fair skin and pale lips.

"I'm John, Kim's boyfriend." I said while slowly trying to tell if she was wearing a bra.

"Oh you're the boyfriend!" she exclaimed while looking me over.

I couldn't tell if she was inspecting me for flaws, or just trying to size me up like a potential opponent in a cage match. Then she said something confusing.

"If you're planning to fuck my sister tonight, you might want to find someone else. She's on her period."

OK, that's a little weird.

"And I'm here, too." she added with a smile. "You wouldn't want me getting jealous, would you?"

"Jealous?" Jealous of what I wondered. I just met this girl and she's telling me about her sister's menstrual cycle and implying that she would somehow get jealous because I'm here. Or is it because I'm fucking her sister? Or just dating her? Is she upset because she just graduated and is sitting here all alone? And why didn't I notice those braces before? She does have a nice smile. Was she flirting with me?

"John, you're here!" Kim yelled from the upstairs window.

I looked back at Gianna and said, "Nice to meet you" as Kim came running through the front door and onto the porch. She threw her arms around me and hugged me tight, then glared at her sister. Kim led me into the house and Gianna followed.

"What are you guys gonna do?" Gianna asked.

"We're just watching movies. Why don't you go start working on your... your... whatever it is you do." Kim answered.

"Hey!" Gianna pouted as she crossed her arms in front of her chest. "I live here too and I don't have to leave. I can watch movies, too!"

"Ugh, just stop being a brat and let me spend time with my boyfriend!" Kim argued.

"Fine. You suck. Spend time with your boyfriend if you want. Mom is coming home early today, so you're not gonna have much time anyway." Gianna said as she turned on her heels and marched off.

"Finally" Kim sighed. "Want a drink? It's gotta be 5 o'clock somewhere, right?"

"Definitely" I agreed with laughter.

Kim got two bottles of beer from the fridge and opened them. She sat down on the couch next to me and we started the usual scrolling through Netflix to see if anything interesting came up. Of course, nothing did. Every movie was met with, "seen it" or simply, "no."

We finally decided on "The Crown", and hit the play button.

Before we could even watch the opening credits, Gianna came back into the living room wearing cutoff jean shorts and stated, "I'm watching, too" and plopped down on the recliner opposite the couch. Kim huffed, but didn't say anything.

As the show played, Gianna constantly shifted in her seat in a clear effort to get my attention. She stretched her arms up above her head and stuck out her small chest. It was obvious by this point that she wasn't wearing a bra and I could see her small, hard nipples straining against the cotton of her t-shirt. Then she stretched out her legs and removed one shoe and sock.

"Gross!" Kim yelled as Gianna stretched out her toes and wiggled them for effect.

"Nothing better than airing out the toes-eez" Gianna squealed. She completed the process by removing the other sock and shoe as well. Candidly, her feet were pretty sexy. I'm not really into feet, but there was something about the way this nerdy looking teenager, with her glasses and braces, undressed her feet that seemed to make it more sensual than it should have been.

Kim was clearly annoyed at this and I had to try my best not to get caught staring at her sister's sexy little feet.

"Gianna, will you please go away, you're ruining the show! John is barely even watching and you're being distracting." As far as I was concerned, Gianna was becoming the show.

Gianna pulled her legs up underneath her on the seat of the chair and sat up straight with her legs crossed. "I will not go away. Just because you want alone time with your boyfriend does not mean that I can't watch TV. Plus, I think he prefers *this* show anyway."

As she said that, she pulled her legs out from underneath her and laid back in the recliner, stretching her legs out to the side and bringing her knees back and up near her shoulders imitating a pose she must have seen online. Then she winked at me. Holy fuck, what is going on here?

"Gianna!" Kim yelled as the front door opened.

"Mom!" the girls both yelled in unison. They jumped up to their feet and raced towards their mother.

"Mom, Gianna won't leave me and John alone. We're trying to watch a show and she keeps bothering us" Kim pleaded with her mother.

"Mom, Kim isn't letting me watch TV with them. John likes me better anyway and Kim's just jealous because he wants me around" Gianna argued.

Wait a second, I thought. Why am I being dragged into this. This was already awkward enough with just the two of them arguing. I don't want to be in the middle of any kind of family dispute. I need to go. Now.

"Mom, please! She's too young to be hanging around with us. She's always trying to show everyone that she is better than me and it is so annoying! She needs to just GO!" Kim said with a finger point towards the stairs.

"No, Mom, that's not fair. John likes me and he wants me around. He likes me more. Kim's just afraid that if he gets to know me then she will get dumped" Gianna shot back.

"Mother, you can't believe that! Gianna is way too young. She just barely graduated high school and John and I are in college" Kim stated with an air of authority.

"Correction, John is in college. You dropped out, remember?" Gianna taunted.

"See! She's doing it again" Kim cried to her mother. "And he doesn't like you. He likes me. You're too short and flat-chested. And you're still a virgin" Kim emphasized to her little sister.

"Ok girls, sit down. This is getting ridiculous." mom said.

Whew, I thought, finally, we're going to end this weirdness.

The girls sat down on the couch on either side of me. Kim put her hand on my leg, I assume, to claim me as hers. When Gianna saw this, she responded by putting her hand on my other leg.

"Now, it seems that you both like John, but do you know if he likes you?" asked mom.

Both girls looked at me and it was awkwardly silent. Oh man, I'm going to have to speak and add something to this mess of a conversation.

"Well, Kim is my girlfriend and we've been dating for a few weeks. Of course I like her. She's the reason that I'm here today. This is the first time I've ever met you or Gianna, but you both seem nice" I stammered. As soon as the words left my mouth, Gianna pulled her feet up and wiggled her toes again and smiled at me. I smiled back. Everyone noticed and Kim was a little shocked.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Ok, settle down John, it was just a look, she's not going to kill you, I thought as I decided I should really just keep my mouth shut and eyes straight ahead from now on.

"I see" mom said, and then followed with, "well, I guess the only proper solution is a blow job competition. Girls, you will each suck his dick for 2 minutes, then switch. The first one to make him cum wins."

"Wait, what?" Gianna exclaimed. "I've never done that before."

"Or had sex. See, Mom, I told you, she's too young for John. I'm not, I know what he likes" Kim said confidently.

"Then this should be easy for you to win, Kim" Mom responded. "You'll go first. Are you ready to begin?"

Oh my god, holy fuck. What did she just say? My internal dialog was running wild. "Ummm, are you guys sure about this? I mean, this seems weird, right? I just met you and your mom is, well, here."

"Oh don't worry John, I just want them to hurry up and work through this. They're always competing over everything and I find the easiest way to get through it is to just let them work it out themselves," mom said casually.

As awkward as this was, it was also extremely hot. I had two good looking sisters arguing over who gets to have me, and then their mom suggested they suck my dick to see who wins. Wow.

I wasn't fully hard but my dick was definitely interested as Kim got up and started pulling down my pants. I lifted my hips and made it easier for her to get my pants down and around my ankles. Then she got back on the couch and put her hands on my stiffening cock. She started stroking a little and my cock started to grow a little more with each stroke. Gianna sat on the other side watching with wide eyes.

Kim spit into her hand, then started rubbing it on my cock. The extra lubrication, as well as watching her do that, got me rock hard in seconds. She got up on her knees on the couch next to me, leaned over my lap and looked directly at Gianna, then drooled more spit down onto my cock. She rubbed it in while Gianna looked on in astonishment. Kim said, "Ok Mom, I'm ready now."

"Wait!" Mom exclaimed. "Let me get the timer first!" and she darted off to the kitchen to get an egg timer. She set the timer for 2 minutes, then set it down on the coffee table and said, "I'm going to put my purse away and plug my phone into the charger. Your dad is coming home for the first time in weeks and I need to get dinner started. He said he'd be here by 6, so you'd better be done with this little competition by then. Understood?"

"Yes," both girls responded.

"Well then, with that out of the way, Kim, you may start... now!"

Kim lowered her body closer to my thighs, then stuck out her tongue and licked up the side of my dick. Big, flat-tongued, long strokes up the side. More saliva dripped down my dick. She licked again. And again. Then she licked the head of my cock and looked up at Gianna, and lowered her mouth down around my cock. She went about halfway down, and then back up, lifting off my cock with a "pop" and never taking her eyes off her little sister.

I looked at Gianna and noticed her hands had moved to her lap. She kept moving them closer to her crotch, and then pulling them back when they got close. She bit her lip. God, she was cute. Then she squirmed in her seat and adjusted her shorts. Clearly she's getting a little excited, I thought.

Kim drooled on my cock again, swirled her tongue around the head, and then went down about halfway again. She closed her eyes now and got to work. Up and down, up and down, keeping at about half way depth on my cock. Oooooh, it felt nice and looked sooooo good.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiing!" the timer went off. Whoa, that was both the longest and shortest 2 minutes of my life.

"Ok sis, good luck trying to match that!" Kim boasted.

Gianna looked nervous. Maybe a little frightened, or intimidated. I don't know, but I was excited. This was easily the hottest experience of my life and now that it had started, I didn't want it to end.

Gianna timidly took my saliva-drenched cock into her tiny hands. My god, she was small. Skinny. Not emaciated or anything, but tiny. Did she even have tits? I know she has nipples, those were hard not to notice.

She stroked my cock, slowly, like she had never done it before. Kim said she was a virgin, maybe she didn't have any experience with guys at all. Either way, here she was, trying to prove she was better than her sister, trying to somehow prove that I liked her more. What an insane proposition; my girlfriend's little sister that I just met!

As Gianna stroked my cock, Kim said, "You can back out now. I can tell how scared you are."

Gianna said nothing in response. Instead, looking directly at Kim, she lowered her head to my dick and licked the tip. Then she closed her eyes and lowered her mouth onto my cock. She took all of the head into her mouth and then pulled off, gasping.

Kim was not happy at all. Her earlier confidence seemed to fade a little. Gianna went back to work, licking up the side of my dick the way her sister had done. Up one side, then back down. Pause at the top and swirl around the head. She stuck her tongue out, showing me her braces and reminding me how weird this was, then smacked my cock on her tongue a few times. As weird as it was, it was also hot as fuck.

She sucked the head of my cock back into her mouth but caught the tip of my dick with her braces and I jumped. It didn't hurt or anything, but it was unexpected.

My jumping made Gianna jump, too, and my cock fell out of her hands. "Oh, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" she asked as her cheeks turned red and she looked like she was about to cry.

Kim laughed out loud, "Oh my god, and you thought he would like you more! You can't even suck his dick!"

"I'm ok. It's ok" I said, trying to reassure Gianna. "Don't worry about the little things, you're doing fine." Kim glared again. Fuck, shut up John, I silently reminded myself.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiing!" the timer cried out again.

"Yes! My turn!" Kim announced as she pulled her tank top up over her head. Her tits exploded from the tight tank top. Easily double D cups, they were also firm and soft. They were perfectly shaped, too, with just the right amount of weight and sag so that you knew they were real. Gorgeous breasts with perfectly shaped, erect nipples. Light brown and just slightly darker than her tanned skin. Watching them shake as she removed her top and shuffled back onto her knees, I noticed Gianna look down at her own breasts.

"Mooooom, that's not fair!" she whined to her mom who was now getting out the food for tonight's dinner.

"All's fair in love and war darling" mom replied from the kitchen.

Kim lowered her head back down to my lap and took my dick in her hands. She quickly licked my dick and spit on it a little as she stroked me, lubricating me and getting me back to full hardness after the braces incident.

She wrapped her lips around my cock and immediately went back down to that halfway depth. She held there for a few seconds before slowly working her way back up to the tip. Up and down, up and down, my god she knows exactly what I like. She repeated that for nearly a minute. Then she looked at the timer, looked at me, and then went a little deeper.

We've talked about it before, but we've never done it. I'm a fan of deepthroating. I told her about it the first time we had sex. She's never done it all the way, but we've tried a few times. Watching her struggle and try to take more of my cock into her mouth is one of the hottest things I've ever seen.

She was now down on my cock about two thirds of the way, just bobbing up and down about an inch in either direction. Gluck, gluck, gluck. A single drip of saliva trickled down my shaft. My cock was getting towards the back of her throat. Not quite in her throat, but this was about as far as she could go on a regular basis. Gluck, gluck, gluck. More saliva streamed down my cock and started to run around my balls. She kept at it and I was getting close to cumming. Gluck, gluck, gluck. "Oh fuck, that's good" I moaned as I rolled my head back and closed my eyes.

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiing!" the timer jolted me out of my bliss.

Gianna hopped from her cross-legged sitting position back up onto her knees with her feet tucked under her butt. She leaned forward and grabbed my cock by the base with one hand. Then she paused and looked at me. She removed her small hand from my cock and used both hands to pull her t-shirt up over her head. She tossed it on the floor and hungrily grabbed my cock and started stroking it.

Her tits were small, as expected, but they were gorgeous little mounds with soft pink nipples that were just the right size for her breasts. There was no sag at all. They stood high on her chest, almost like they were bolted on. I have no idea how bra sizes work, but she must have worn a 28B at most. Petite little thing.

12