The Prophecy Pt. 03

Story Info
Rakeem finally confronts his past and meets his teacher.
3.8k words
4.83
1.4k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rakeem walks into Iyanah's chamber. The room was filled with dense pink smoke and a small whiff of it was intoxicating. A crystal ball stood in the middle of the room with a faint glow emanating from it that showed the curves and creases of the person who was looking into it. She had her hands over the ball and was moving it from top to the bottom. Her face wasn't entirely visible but he could figure out that it was her former teacher, Iyanah. Beside her, another figure stood just before the table that held the crystal ball. The light couldn't reach her face but it traced the curves of her body. Her face was being blocked by Iyanah's own face. Iyanah turned her face towards Rakeem, allowing a fair amount of light to fall on her face. Rakeem looked at the lovely face that lingered in his memories.

It was the same face that he remembered from his old times. She was an old fling. One could say, by the number of orgies and the number of girls they took to bed with, that she was more than just a fling. He used to be like an unrefined metal in those days, full of sexual energy but he was dumb enough to not care about a women's body. He relied just on his cock to make the girl cum and for an average girl, it was more than needed. It was at this time that he was assigned to this teacher for learning magic and spells. He thought of her as one of his conquests and he started flirting with her. She was already warned by the King of his reputation and she laughed at it. A guy of his age, dominating the women in the Kingdom? Haha. She laughed when she heard the news. When he started flirting and advancing on her, the first few days she didn't care about it but he hardly concentrated on his training. She started getting annoyed. She took the training seriously, she hated that her pupil was not paying attention. So, one day she wanted to throw him away from his pedestal and wanted to dominate him in bed. Just like the Queen's sister, she went for a blowjob and she even used a spell to make his dick more sensitive to the touch of her skin.

She started sucking, seconds went by and turned into minutes. He was nowhere near cumming. She got angry and started going faster and faster on him. He moaned and whimpered but he did not let out even a bit of pre-cum. She started thinking if this was a wrong decision. Just then, he did the unexpected. He grabbed her nipples, pinched them and pulled her up to his face. The touch sent shivers down her spine and she closed her eyes while following his fingers lead. He took her dress off in one go and started rubbing his cock over her clit. She bit her lips, it was too much to bear, even for her. She tried resisting him and even tried recollecting a spell but the tip of his cock was inside her pussy. Moans were mixed with the spell and it came out wrong. She tried again but he took his cock out and inserted just his tip inside, scraping her walls as he took it out. She let out a whimper like an animal. She hated this teasing. There was another thrust again, he held her shoulders with his hands and inserted his cock. It went in. It went in just below the tip, giving her a taste of how much she was going to be stretched by him and he took it out. He collected his things and started walking away. She stood there naked and craving his cock. He left her in a very bad state.

Sadly, a servant was passing by and just when she opened her eyes, he came into the chamber. He apologized and wanted to walk away when he felt a sting hit his back. Everything went blank and he woke up in a hospital with an acute case of dehydration. He got flashes later that night, flashes of the witching putting him in her spell and making him hard. Riding him faster and faster imagining him to be the Prince. He cummed quickly. So, she used a spell on him to get him harder again but that didn't last for long. After a few tries, the servant collapsed out of fatigue and dehydration.

She was not satisfied yet and that night the sounds from the Prince's chamber woke up the entire Kingdom. He could only make her cum once and she started training him on the pleasure spots in a woman's body. Every day, the magic and spells training was skipped and orgies took their place. They brought in all the female servants and he practised on them. Just before the training was over, Iyanah and Rakeem fucked on the bodies of the collapsed women who were lying down with shivering legs. One day, the witch had to leave suddenly and it was then that their sexcapades came to a stop.

"How have you been Rakeem?" Iyanah walked towards him and spoke as she scanned his body. He had clearly grown a nice hot body after all that time.

"Good. And you....look the same."

"It's a work of magic. I had to complete my training."

"Hmmm...did you miss me?"

"Haha, you sure think a great deal about yourself. I've been hearing these rumours recently about you getting dominated by the Queen's sister."

"Ah... it has been travelling a lot faster than I anticipated."

"The walls have ears, my dear boy."

"Well, it's true. I underestimated that woman."

"I'm not surprised. She had me panting like a dog for her in bed in my younger days. Even magic couldn't make me dominate that old hag." Rakeem was surprised but also impressed to hear this. Even Iyanah was brought down to a sub. She must have been one hell of a woman.

"A heads up would have been better."

"You are not the one to listen to suggestions when it comes to the matters of your cock. I should know that better than anyone."

"Fair point."

"What brings you here? Clearly not to get into bed with me, cause you be approaching differently."

"Well...I'm going up against the Evil Queen and I wanted some advice concerning magic."

"If only you had studied in our sessions."

"If only, you hadn't come to my chambers that night."

"Fair point."

"So, will you help me?"

"I will but there's one problem. One of the spells is to make a woman succumb to her desires, and make her powerless. That hasn't been tested yet. You might need it cause I heard there is a succubus at the Evil Queen's disposal."

"What is a succubus?"

"It is a sex demon that powers itself from the sexual pleasure that its prey succumbs to. The more the prey wants the succubus to give them pleasure. The more the succubus drains their life force."

"This seems like a big problem."

"Don't worry, I have a counterspell to it but it should be tested. I need to see if you can enchant it properly or it will backfire."

"How about we try it on you?" The Prince comes closer to Iyanah and he winks at her.

"You haven't changed your childish behaviour. It won't work on me, I'm too powerful for it and before you say anything, the Queen's sister is powerful too."

Rakeem thinks for a while and looks up at her assistant.

"Your apprentice seems like a good person for it."

"No, I won't agree with it. I won't have you break one of my best students."

"If they are one of your favourite students, they should be able to resist it."

"Well...no, I still won't agree to it."

"Do you like her Iyanah? Are you planning to have her in your bed like that servant that night?"

Iyanah gets shocked but smiles looking at how quick Rakeem was able to analyze and understand the situation.

"Yes, I won't lie to you. All the ones that are here are like dying candles. Even magic can't help them. Avisha, here is the most powerful one I have. I can't waste her just to give her to you."

"How about this? I try that spell on Avisha and if she succumbs to me, you join with us here and now."

"Hmm..."

"Just like old times."

"If you make her bend to your will, then I give my word."

"That's settled then."

Iyanah and Rakeem make their way towards Avisha. She looks away as the prince and the witch come towards her. Her slender legs show off themselves as they barely hide behind the slits of her long dress. A deep round neck exposes her chest just stopping above her tits. A long cut goes down the rest of the portion of her dress till the waist and weaving of rope hold the two pieces in place.

"Avisha, this is Prince Rakeem."

Avisha immediately bows down before Prince holding her dress like a butterfly and her eyes looking at his feet. That was a big mistake on her part. Rakeem moves forward bending his head and takes a hold of the rope at the front of her dress. He quickly whispers the spell in her ear and pulls that rope away from her body. The rope unwinds itself quickly and before Avisha could grasp what has happened, the dress slides from her body. Iyanah watches carefully, unsure if the spell worked or not.

Rakeem smiles looking at Avisha. Avisha doesn't make a move to cover her body. She walks forward toward Rakeem swaying her hips, full of confidence. She grabs his hair and brings her lips closer to his. Just then the lips are about to touch. She moves away.

"You can't make me succumb to those pathetic spells."

Rakeem smiles and chants the last line. Avisha lunges at his lips and takes them into hers, sucking and moaning into his mouth as she feels a hundred hands rubbing and massaging her body. Her hands wrap around his neck, pinning her body against his and pushing her tongue inside his mouth. Rakeem takes it in and grabs either side of her body and pins her in place. She takes a while before breaking the kiss with lust-filled in her eyes. Panting and gasping, she looks at Iyanah. Iyanah smiles at Rakeem and takes off her dress before walking away from them towards her private chambers.

Rakeem and Avisha are on the bed, their bodies intertwined with each other and their mouth exploring each other's faces and bodies. Iyanah sits by the table with assorted wines and pours herself a drink. She crosses her legs and starts taking sip after sip watching the two young birds get on with each other. Rakeem keeps his cock between Avisha's thighs and as they grind their bodies against each other, his cock teasing her pussy as he moves his hips, rubbing her pussy on his shaft. Avisha keeps moaning and tries to push his cock into her pussy.

"Please..." She speaks between her moans with her eyes half-closed as Rakeem sucks on her neck. He takes her hand back again and keeps teasing her. She starts losing control and tries harder to get his cock into her.

Iyanah watches all this, enjoying the taste of the wine in her mouth. Watching Avisha struggle, she stands up and decides to give her apprentice some relief. She walks over to the bed and turns Avisha's body towards her. Rakeem pauses and keeps his hand under his head as he watches the scene before him.

The slender fingers tilt the glass over the apprentice's body, starting with her tits and making a stream as it makes its way down to her belly button. Avisha squirms on the bed, grabbing the sheets and arching her back as the wine pours itself like a waterfall onto her belly button. The glass empties and Iyanah throws it away. She bends down and opens Avisha's legs. The room creeks with the sexual tension that is present in just those few seconds. Sweat fills up the room and a hookah with pink smoke hangs by the bed in an ashtray. Iyanah uses her tongue to lick the stream of wine that runs down onto Avisha's pussy. She opens her mouth and lunges forward and takes her pussy into her mouth. She starts drinking the cocktail of Avisha's juices with the wine while she eats her pussy. Shoving her mouth into her, grinding teeth against her clit, she licks her like a wild animal.

The next few minutes, the chambers are filled with the screams of Avisha. Not just simple moans but screams of pleasure. To an outside ear, those might resemble closely cries of help. They were those but in this case, for an orgasm. Iyanah moves her tongue like a snake, hitting all the spots inside Avisha, and scratching the walls of her wetness with the tip of her tongue. Her prey's body rises up and down on the bed, eyes wide open and hands banging against anything and everything that they can reach. Rakeem had to dodge to escape the desperate waves of her hand. It's too much for the innocent apprentice to bear and she shakes vigorously, her legs and entire body shivering and gushes out like a fountain. Iyanah takes it all in, not a single drop falls on the ground. She gulps all of it down and takes her face away from her pussy. She smiles as she watches Avisha on the bed, losing consciousness and sweating. She signals Rakeem and he comes over to his former teacher.

"She's still got it," He says to himself in his head as he accepts her invitation and goes in for a kiss. She lets him taste the leftover of Avisha in her mouth and he wraps his arms around her body, pulling her onto the bed. Iyanah climbs onto Rakeem and starts grinding her hips against his cock. His hands crawl up her body till they reach her melons. They don't waste time and take them into their palms. Massaging, caressing and circling his fingers around her areolas, he is successful in making her crave for his cock. She goes faster on his hips and with a small movement of his hips, his cock gets into Iyanah's tight pussy. Her hips come to a halt and her eyes close. Wide mouth open, she tries to get used to the thick cock stretching her pussy apart. She lost touch and it's clear to Rakeem.

Rakeem bends his legs and thrusts his hips high up into the air.

"AHHHHHH..." Iyanah screams as the tip of her cock stretches her fully apart and hits a sweet spot in her pussy. Pain comes over her body mixed with pleasure. Did his cock become massive? She ponders on this thought and he brings his hips down and goes for another thrust deep into her.

"You asshole!!" She screams banging her fist against his chest. Iyanah looks at him, tears in her eyes and he does it again and again and again. Her breath stops and he looks at him, gulping down and trying her best to get used to the pounding her pussy is taking but it doesn't work. He goes faster now, grabbing her arms and locking them to her back. She starts moaning. His thrusts get faster and harder, converting her subtle moans into screams of pleasure, just like her apprentice. His fingers grab her nipples and hold them in place. Her tits bounce up and down as she bounces on his cock, nipples paining and giving her an uneasy pleasure. She squirms and starts moaning like an animal, almost similar to howling. Her pussy starts dripping all over his cock.

"Oh yes...I missed you! Fuck me, fuck me, don't stop, don't you fucking STOP!!!" She screams out of control speaking in between those cries for help.

Avisha watches the scene before her as she tilts her head to the side. Her mentor jumps up and down, screaming for his cock to make her cum, she starts getting riled up even more. Her lost energy finds its way back into her and she starts crossing her legs, rubbing her pussy between her thighs. Her teacher, acting like a common whore, makes her fingers reach for her pussy and she starts fingering herself. One at first, slowly adding another, spreading her legs wide open and finally, forcing another and stretching her pussy apart as she fingers herself more wildly.

Rakeem keeps up his pace and Iyanah is getting closer. She tries moaning but no sound comes out of her. Just then,

"Iyanah!"

"Wh-hat!?"

Rakeem enchants a spell for speeding up. Its effects are for making a person fast, to run quicker or to be faster in a battle.

"FUCKING ASSHO-" Her words get cut off as his hips start moving at an inhuman speed, thrusts have virtually no gap between them. Her pussy is getting drilled, harder every second and it gets too much, even for Iyanah. His cock stretches her fully and his tip goes deep into her touching her cervix. She lets out a huge scream and squirts all over his crotch. The flow of her juices drenches him fully. Her pussy clenches onto his cock and the speed of his thrust backfires at him. She literally milks him as he takes his cock out and pushes in again. This sudden surge of pleasure is too much for him to bear and he goes to the verge of cumming. His hands squeeze her tits very hard and they both scream out loud. He shoots his entire load into her cock, while her pussy squirts onto him. The load is too much and oozes out of the sides of her pussy. Finally, it's over and she falls onto him. They are both panting and gasping, sweaty and out of breath.

Rakeem looks at Avisha, she is not done yet and her hands start playing with his limp cock.

"I wanted some. Too bad," She feels disappointed.

"Don't worry," Iyanah says, panting and enchanting a spell. Rakeem's cock gets hard again, stiff as a rock and ready for another round.

"Rakeem, please don't hold back with Avisha. She is not new to this," Saying this Iyanah gets off of him and Rakeem gets on top of Avisha.

Iyanah takes the cigar and starts smoking, as her cum-drenched body glistens in the subtle light. Her hand under her head, she turns to the side and watches her apprentice ready to take Rakeem's cock. Rakeem turns her over and raises her hips. He starts rubbing his tip over Avisha's pussy, teasing her and wrapping her hair into his palm.

"Fuck me already," She begs for him to finally give her what she wants.

Rakeem pushes his cock into Avisha, slowly, stretching her apart, filling her inside. After a point, it gets too tight for her. He forces it in. She screams with pain and begs him to stop. He pulls her hair back, her back arches as if it is about to break in half and his cock keeps on pushing forward.

"Fuck, I can't take this. This is too much. I haven't got my pussy stretched this much," Avisha keeps on babbling without a break.

"Just bear for some time, darling," Rakeem uses his other hand to pat Avisha's head as if she were a pet animal, to soothe her and take away her fear... That doesn't work.

"Let me help," Iyanah moves forward with her mouth full of smoke and takes Avisha's lips onto hers. She kisses her and opens her mouth wide, blowing the entire smoke into her lungs. Avisha takes it all in, her eyes wide open with shock and a tear runs down her eyes as the smoke is so dense and intense for her taste. The smoke starts taking effect and Avisha goes into a trance. Her eyes are wide open and she shows no resistance to Rakeem pushing his cock. Iyanah moves forward and spreads her legs. She plunges Avisha's face onto her crotch.

"Suck me like a good slave, will you?" She commands her and Avisha nods her head and starts licking her pussy from the bottom till the top like a dog.

Rakeem pushes his cock into her, his full length inside her and he starts pumping her. Avisha doesn't make a noise but takes the entirety of Rakeem without a sound. Rakeem doesn't let go of this chance and uses the spell again. He goes faster and faster balls hitting her crotch and his hand pulling her hair, riding her like a horse.

"Use your tongue," Iyanah commands Avisha as she struggles to speak from that pleasure in her body.

Avisha listens to her mistress and pushes her tongue into Iyanah and starts wiggling it in. Iyanah screams with the surge of pleasure that hits her veins. She loses control for a second and brings her mind back to reality. Meanwhile, Rakeem is pumping her hard and moaning as Avisha's pussy clenches against his cock. The wet insides of her keep on milking him and he feels as if his dick is melting. Iyanah and Rakeem are on the verge of cumming again and they both scream at once while their slave keeps silent and eats Iyanah, taking Rakeem's cock in her pussy. They both cum at once. Rakeem fills her pussy with his cum, draining the last drop in his balls inside Avisha. Iyanah squeezes Avisha between her thighs as she squirts her entire juices into her mouth. Avisha gulps them down like water.

They both fall onto the bed, and Iyanah snaps her fingers. Avisha gets back to reality, and the exhaustion hits her. Her face is drenched in Iyanah's cum and her pussy is oozing out Rakeem's. She looks around confused, her legs shivering, eyes half shut with fatigue and watches the two sweaty naked bodies of her mentor and the Prince on the bed, panting. Her mind understands what had occurred and she drifts into sleep.

12