The Proposal

Story Info
An assistants job is never completely done.
4k words
4.47
12.9k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened to Dani telling off her husband. Apparently, he forgot her birthday, again. I even remembered to text him the day before, letting him know it was her birthday. Leon could be a bit selfish at times.

Dani was a radio host and had a huge following, in many states. She brought me on to be her assistant after we worked together for a news station in Philadelphia. At the time, I was just a cameraman that followed her around when she did things.

I had been with Dani for ten years; she brought me to Atlanta when she got the job, and now I was her shadow.

Dani's show was a bit hit with both right and left-winged members. She gave the facts without all the biased bullshit. She always said it was better to provide the facts and let the people figure out what they wanted to do with it. She never chose a side, and whenever she was cornered, she always said both sides were a bunch of whining babies that wanted things their way and only their way.

We just ended a show on land rights as some people were crying about an old building being torn down to put up a strip mall.

"Fine," Dani said as she hung up.

'Should I make a reservation at Risoltos?' I texted Leon.

'Immediately!' Leon responded.

Risoltos was Dani's favorite Italian restaurant. Whenever he fucked up, Leon would want me to make a reservation there. And I already knew that when Dani sighed and said fine and rolled her eyes, it meant he fucked up.

I quickly texted my contact at the restaurant and got the response I needed.

'Done,' I sent back. 'Earliest time they have is eight,' I sent.

'Thanks,' Leon replied.

I quickly hid my phone as Dani came out of the restroom. She stared at me and shook her head.

"You're my assistant, not his," she said as she passed me and headed down the hall.

"I know," I responded.

"Risoltos?" Dani asked as she went into her office.

"At Eight," I nodded.

Dani sighed. "Can't believe he forgot again, the third year in a row," she said as she picked up the papers on her desk.

"He has a lot going on with the elections coming up," I said.

"My assistant, remember?" Dani said, shaking her short blonde hair.

Dani had approached the big five-zero, not that anyone would know by looking at her. She could pass for someone in their mid-forties or younger.

She did a lot of working out with Jake, her fitness instructor, and kept a plant-based diet that she got turned onto four years ago and had kept up with even through everything. She never drank unless it was new years and that was champagne, not wine.

I knew Dani's schedule like the back of my hand. She would sit and look at the reports from the day before and some headlines that would determine tomorrow's topic. Then she would email that to her staff, and they would scour the internet for facts, not lies or opinions and give it back to her by six. She would read everything between six and seven and then eat dinner.

Dani looked over at me as I started her usual email to her staff. I usually started it and let her finish it. "What?" I asked.

"What do you think?" Dani asked as she turned her screen around.

"Pushing it," I nodded.

"Too soon?" Dani asked.

"Definitely," I nodded.

Dani nodded and went back to her searching. I was the only one of her staff that she listened to entirely and asked for advice. All the others jumped when she said jump. They didn't ask how high. They just jumped.

Dani's rating was through the roof. Many people wanted to be on her show, from politicians to corporate CEO. She was that good.

In a time of people and networks saying what their listeners and followers wanted to hear, it was refreshing for someone to go against the grain and call it what it was, with no filter, no biases, just the raw truth.

"I shouldn't go," Dani said.

"You will," I nodded as I waited for her to finish.

"But I shouldn't," Dani said.

"But you will," I said as I played my mobile game.

"I may surprise you," Dani smiled.

I didn't have to look up to know she was smiling. "But you won't," I shrugged.

"Damn you," Dani said as she returned to her search.

This was my life, and I liked it. For the most part, Dani and Leon paid me very well, to the point that I didn't want for anything. If I wanted a new car, they got it for me. If I wanted a raise, I got it. No questions asked, and in return, all I had to do was wait hand and foot for her. It wasn't bad at all.

Dani treated me like a person and not a door mat. If I wanted a day off, I only had to tell her. She was a great boss to me, and to the others, she was a good person. Everyone got paid a decent salary with excellent benefits.

"You should come," Dani said.

"Nope," I shook my head.

"Why not?" Dani asked.

I sighed as I looked up at her. "He is going to tell you that he got caught up at work and then got tired when he got home, you're going to say that it was the same excuse as last time, which will then lead into a back-and-forth argument, you both will turn to me and ask my opinion and, I already decided I am staying out of it this year."

Dani nodded. "You're right," she said as she leaned back in her chair.

I could see the wheels turning. "No," I said, shaking my head.

"I have the topic," Dani said as she started typing on her keyboard. She was finishing the email.

I looked at my screen on my tablet and shook my head. "I thought since we were so close to elections you were keeping it political?"

"Changed my mind," Dani said as she hit send.

"They aren't going to need to search too hard for that, it's mostly opinion based," I said.

"Then it will be mostly call ins," Dani nodded.

The higher-ups gave Dani free reign over her show; since it had gone national, they never got in her way.

"Have a good night," Dani said as she stared over the monitor at me.

I knew that look. She was done with me and my shenanigans. Mainly she wanted time alone to think of what she would say tomorrow.

I nodded and then headed home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Well, that happened," I said as Dani got out of the studio.

Dani's topic sparked a considerable number of call-ins and started a massive debate on who was right and wrong in an argument of the sexes.

"I thought it went well," Dani smiled.

"Yeah," I said as I shook my head.

"What?" Dani asked.

"Guessing it didn't go well last night," I said.

The way Dani argued about men thinking it's okay that their career took precedence over their spouses made me think that was something Leon must have mentioned last night.

"Let's just say he slept in his downtown apartment last night," Dani smiled.

I took out my phone.

"Don't you dare," Dani said, shaking her head.

"Just checking," I said.

'Chiropractor?' I texted Leon.

'Yes, afternoon appointment,' Leon responded.

"There," I said as I put my phone away.

Dani shook her head as she slammed the door to her office, which meant she was off limits to everybody else.

"Okay," I said as I sat in my usual chair. "What's the big deal?"

Leon had forgotten birthdays before. Hell, he often forgot the names of his two daughters and their ages. He was a very forgetful man.

Dani took off her blazer and threw it down onto the couch. "I had something special in mind for this one, it was the big one."

"Fifty," I nodded. "You told me to cancel the party, so I did."

"Nothing to do with you," Dani said.

She sighed and put her hand on her hips.

"Out with it," I said.

Leon and Dani weren't lovers. In my years with them, I put two and two together that their marriage was one of convenience. She wanted a big name to help promote her rise in media, and he needed a trophy wife to show off when he was in front of the camera. They had adopted both of their daughters.

"I thought he was seeing that redhead?" I asked. As I knew, it had nothing to do with being romantic or anything like that. It had to be something else.

I confronted them about what I had put together, and they didn't deny it.

"Yeah, but," Dani shook her head. "Timothy threatened to go public, so I had to cut him loose."

Timothy was her bedroom friend, as she liked to call her fuck buddy.

I could only imagine how much that conversation was worth.

"So, get a new one," I shrugged. "You have a huge following online. Pick one."

Dani sat down in her chair. "No, can't do that," she shook her head. "Unless."

"What?" I asked as I saw the hamsters inside her head working overtime.

She smiled as she stared at me.

"Oh no," I said as I shook my head. "I am in deep as it is, that is pushing the limit."

"How so?" Dani asked. "You already know what I like and it's not like there isn't interest."

"No, interest, whatsoever," I shook my head.

"I'll pay you," Dani said.

"Both of you pay me, remember?" I said.

"Fine," Dani said as she turned back to her screen.

'Shit!' I thought to myself. I hated when Dani said fine like that. It meant she was going to something I hated.

"We can have that telecast tomorrow instead of a talk show," Dani said.

"Fuck no!" I said as I knew that meant I would have to break out the camera and be the cameraman again. I put those years behind me.

"We can make it a weekly thing?" Dani said.

"Fine," I said.

Dani smiled as she looked at me. "It will be fun, trust me," she said.

"Doubt it," I shook my head.

"I'll show you," Dani said as she got up from her chair.

Dani made her way over to me and sunk to her knees. "See, no interest," I said as she grabbed my crotch.

"That's because you're playing hard to get," Dani smiled as she unbuttoned her shirt.

Dani had gone under the knife while we were in Philadelphia and made no secret that she had gone bigger since then.

"See," Dani said as my dick throbbed as she dropped her shirt and bra.

Her big fake tits felt great as she put my dick between them. "No interest, huh?"

I couldn't say anything as my cock was rock hard as Dani lifted and bounced her huge tits on my dick.

"Told you this would be fun, for the both of us," Dani said as she stared up at me.

"Shut up," I said as I grabbed the back of her blonde head and shoved it down on my cock as it came up from her cleavage.

"If you really want to do that," Dani said as she stood up and bent over her desk.

I was already hard and horny, so I took Dani's invitation. She always wore skirts, so I had easy access.

"Holy fuck!" I said as I pushed into her from behind.

Dani's hole gripped my cock tightly. It was like a vice had gripped my cock and squeezed it tighter than anything I had experienced before, I pushed further into her, and she arched her back.

'Why hadn't I done this before?' I thought as I started fucking my boss.

"Yes!" Dani yelled as I started pounding into her from behind.

I gripped her waist and pulled her back onto me. Luckily her office was soundproof, as the sound of our bodies colliding would have made it out into the hallway.

'I definitely have to do this more often,' I thought as I looked down and saw my cock going in and out of Dani's tight hole,

I could see the lips gripping my cock as it came out and back in. Timothy must not have been fucking her right as the sounds she made filled the room.

"Don't stop, so fucking close," Dani said as she buried her head into the table and started pushing back onto me.

She wasn't the only one that was close. I had been thinking of my friend's birthday party and other things to stop myself from shooting my cum into her.

My only disappointment was that Dani had short hair. I would have loved to pull on it if it was long as I fucked her.

I couldn't hold back any longer. As if she knew what was happening, Dani pushed back onto me. I went deeper into her and stopped holding back. I gripped her tightly as I filled her.

"Told you," Dani smiled.

"You were right," I nodded.

"Now, I need to get cleaned up," Dani smiled. "You pick a topic for tomorrow."

I sat at her desk as I started typing.

"Oh, and Daniel," Dani said as she walked toward the door.

I looked up at her.

"Next time, don't make me wait that long," she smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Yes! Fuck me!" Dani said as I fucked her on her table the following day.

I held her legs wide as I fucked her hard and fast. "Like this!" I yelled at her as I watched her wild eyes staring back at me.

"Yes! Just like that!" Dani yelled louder.

I couldn't believe I had waited this long to fuck Dani; she was a firecracker once my cock got inside her. Plus, I loved her huge boobs, even though they weren't the real ones.

"Yes! Yes!" Dani shouted repeatedly.

I climbed onto the table and hoped it could hold both of us as I ploughed into her. I wanted to cum inside of her again.

Last night it was all I could think about, cumming inside of Dani filled my thoughts from when I left the building yesterday.

I was on the verge of doing it again.

"Cum!" Dani yelled up at me.

I pushed deep into her and released my cum, feeling my cock throb and shoot cum inside her again.

"Better?" I asked as I got down from the table.

"Much!" Dani said as she straightened herself out.

Dani stood up and ensured her hair looked good before leaving the room to the bathroom.

'Let her know I will be late,' Leon texted me. 'Send her those flowers she likes tomorrow, from me, make sure the note says something apologetic.'

'I think this time should be more than flowers, you were late last week, and you are running low on the polls,' I replied.

'You're right,' Leon replied. 'Ideas?'

'Your opponent is having an auction tonight, you should make a show of support and bring her along, I can talk her into the green dress with the plunging neckline, it should get people's attention, for you, and she would like to talk to some of the guests, it's a win for the both of you,' I said.

'Good idea, I will get the ball started, 'Leon said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Don't know how you got me into this," Dani said as she stood near me at the auction.

"Please," I shook my head. "You love the attention, and the number of media presence here will be good for your show."

I was right, of course. Dani loved showing off for the cameras she always had, even more so in her later years. She only liked the radio because it got to more people, and she would have been cancelled long ago if she had been on television.

"All this attention is making me hot," Dani said as we rounded the room again.

Hot was Dani's codeword for being horny. I could already see in her eyes that she wanted to leave here and be fucked again. I shook my head and left her alone to make the so-called rounds.

I looked over at Leon. He was making the rounds as well. Occasionally, the two would meet, make their fake smiles, and pretend to be a happily married couple.

"Finally, it's over," Dani said as we headed down the long stairs outside the building.

"I think it went well," Leon said.

"Of course, you would," Dani shook her head.

Leon had bought a few things and rubbed elbows with a few key people to help him win the governor's race.

As usual, I helped them get into their car, and the chauffeur drove off. I sat in silence as they argued back and forth about the coming election and how things should go if Leon won.

The car parked, and both of them got out and went inside. This is where they parted ways.

Leon escaped through the back of the house and headed for his other dwelling, as I had started calling his downtown condo. How he got in and out of there without being seen was still a mystery to me, but that was none of my business.

What was my business was the look Dani was giving me. "Well?" she asked as she looked at me.

"Oh," I said as I stripped out of my clothes.

"I don't like waiting," Dani said as she wrapped her mouth around my dick.

Her head bounced back and forth as she sucked me off while I was standing in her bedroom.

Most of the house staff was gone except for Gerald, the only live-in staff, who was downstairs fast asleep.

After a few moments of sucking my dick, Dani slowly stood up. She turned around, and I unzipped her out of the dress and watched as it fell to the floor.

"Hope you have a few rounds in you tonight," Dani said as she climbed on the bed. "I am not tired, and I am feeling extra horny."

"I will do my best to please," I said as I got on top of her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The arrangement between us lasted longer than I thought, I had felt Dani would find someone else to fuck her brains out and throw me away, and I would go back to being just the assistant, but after a year, we were still going strong. No feelings, just sex.

It was true about women in their later years. Dani's sex drive was higher than any woman in my age group. She loved it all. Nothing was off the table.

I continued to get paid for my assistant duties and what I was calling extracurricular activities.

Then it happened. After one of our activities and Dani went to get cleaned up. I turned on the television to see that one of Leon's mistresses was bearing it all. She had videos and receipts of things Leon had purchased for her. Even though he had lost the governor's position, he was still a very political figure.

Dani saw my face as she returned and then looked at the television. The mistress had pictures of Leon leaving the house and videos of him telling her that the marriage was a sham.

Luckily Leon didn't know about us. He didn't put two and two together. All he cared about was his political positioning and what was good for him.

"Stupid bitch!" Dani said.

The word got out fast, and no matter how hard Dani tried to get out in front of it, she couldn't get it under control. Her ratings plummeted quickly.

Leon was dropped like a rock because of everything else that was going on amongst other party members. They didn't want any more bad press.

Dani's show was cancelled after a few weeks, and the higher-ups quickly showed her the door.

Dani and Leon got the quickest divorce possible as they saw it was in their best interests to go it alone and try to pick up the pieces, and after three months, I was released from my duties.

After that, things went downhill for both of them. I tried to stay in contact, but Leon ignored me, and Dani went into a state of depression.

I decided to count my losses and find my own way.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

"Dani!" I said as I answered my phone.

It had been two years since we last talked to each other.

"Daniel," Dani replied. "How are things?"

Dani sounded like her old self. I had seen a few things about her. She was a figurehead of a woman's clothing line, no longer in the spotlight, as she was just the face of the product.

I told her I was working for an idiot. He was a conservative radio host and had me doing everything for him, including picking up his clothes from the dry cleaners.

He was constantly berating all his staff and thought he was above everything, including the law.

"Sounds horrible," Dani said.

"It pays the most," I shrugged.

"That's the reason I called you," Dani said. "I have a job opportunity for you."

I smiled as I would be glad to get away from this clown.

"Have you heard of Debby Sanders?" Dani asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "The sex talk host that took your time slot."

"She is looking for a new assistant and she asked me about you," Dani said. "You interested?"

"Absolutely," I nodded.

Debby was only a few years older than me, and she had a growing following and a substantial social media presence.

"Good," Dani said, "I will let her know."

It didn't take long for me to get my foot in the door, and as I stood outside the studio watching Debby talk to her listeners, I knew I had made a good decision. She smiled and waved at me through the glass.

12