The Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take a look."

She pushed the door open to the bedroom. Like an inquisitive cat, I looked inside. It was just a bedroom. I'd been expecting a dungeon or something. It was big, like the rest of the house. And everything was expensive. But it was what hung from the ceiling at the foot of the bed that held my attention. The one thing that proved this room wasn't just for sleeping.

Leather manacles, head height, suspended from a discrete ceiling attachment. A collar that would hold their occupier in a standing position and two cuffs on a bar that would keep hands raised on either side.

Anyone secured by it would be giving up any control. They'd be restrained, at the mercy of these two.

"You want to put me in that. Are you fucking bonkers?"

I had a vision in my mind of them planning this. Of Wil attaching this contraption to the ceiling as the taxi had been bringing me here. Delivering me into some perverted game where I would be bound and...

I trembled.

"We won't hurt you.

Trust me. There's something exhilarating about giving up any influence on events."

"And what if I don't like it?"

"You just say stop."

"Oh... fuck."

Wil had his hands on my shoulders from behind, manoeuvring me toward it.

It grew closer, looking ever more like a prison I'd never escape from. My head told me to scream. To get out of that room at all costs. But I was in that zone that took me when I was at home in my bed. Just like the moments I told myself I wanted to sleep but I found myself gripped by the need to pleasure myself. But this was no stimulator I could put down at will. Once I allowed myself to be manacled I would be trapped. I had no way of releasing myself.

I felt a rush of excited fear race up my spine and my stomach turned over how it does before an important interview.

Will moved around to my front with the restraint hanging ominously between us. I couldn't believe I had put myself in this position again. No. It was a worse position I realised as the leather straps were placed around my neck and hands. Buckles made sure I couldn't get out and a bar kept my hands from reaching the collar or each other. I stood there as though in some kind of comfortable stocks, suspended from the ceiling.

"Please don't hurt me." My voice trembled.

Alice kissed my neck as she unclipped my skirt.

"Just relax. No one is going to hurt you. It's about pleasure. That's all.

Wil does this to me all the time.

I love it. Not knowing how he will touch me. Not able to influence him."

My skirt slipped away and her hands emphasised her words by sliding over my arse cheeks. I knew my thong would follow. Then I'd be held there, restrained as they did as they pleased to me. And much as I didn't want to admit it, it felt fucking amazing.

Wil began kissing me as his hands squeezed my tits through the blouse. I quivered at the thought of what was to come.

"Oh god."

His fingers unbuttoned me, lifting the material of my blouse to the side. My breathing deepened and to my horror, my tits heaved with each breath.

Alice stood in front of me and kissed me. A long, soft smooch of our lips that I unconsciously responded to in the way an amoeba reacted to stimuli. No thought. No considering consequences. Just instinct.

When she lifted her head she was smiling. I felt her fingers at my hips, hooking my thong. It slid away as Alice lowered herself, pulling them to my ankles.

"Uhhh."

I looked down to see her kneeling as Wil lifted my tits over my bra. The still secured strap holding them up and pushing them out. Making them seem even bigger than they were. It felt incredible when he kissed them.

"Oh fuck."

Alice's fingers were massaging. They followed the edge of my pussy, squeezing the flesh inward to excite me. Another hand glided over the backs of my thighs and tickled inside the gap just below my exposed pussy.

"How does it feel?"

My legs danced with nervous excitement.

"Nice." I said trembling, but truthfully.

Back and forth those fingers went, then they were over my slit, opening me. Slow, methodical, entering me.

"Oh god. Fuck."

My legs were shaking. The manacle's held me up as my head was filled only the sensations gripping my groin.

"I can't stand it." I muttered as her other hand moved to tease my clit with carefully drawn circles just at the edge of that tiny bud.

"You want to cum don't you."

"Yes.

Please make me cum."

"Not yet."

Alice knelt behind me, she put her face to my arse, licking along the length of my crack. Instinctively I spread my feet. The next time she had her tongue on my pussy, right up to my little buttonhole of an arse. She licked it, soaking it with her saliva.

"Fuck."

It was too much.

"Uhhh. Fuck.

Then she did something I hadn't expected. I was shocked. Her finger entered my arse and sunk up to her hand.

"Fuck. No."

No one had done that to me before. I would never have let them. But here I had no choice. Alice just did it and I couldn't stop her. And then I realised how amazing it was. How good it felt to have that finger moving in unison with her tongue licking my pussy as she crouched beneath me.

"Don't stop. You're making me cum."

I've never orgasmed standing up before. Not properly. A wall for support once, over a worktop, but never having to support myself on my feet. I shuddered and shook on wobbly knees. The restraint did stop me from swaying too much, as did Alice's hand on my hip.

"Uhhh."

For a moment I was taken. My cum dribbled down my thigh as I was gripped by powerful contractions that gripped her finger tighter in my arse. Wil squeezed my nipples and my entire body was swamped by my orgasm.

"Jesus." I gasped as the ecstasy washed over me.

They swapped places. This time I was going to be fucked. Will was pressing his cock into my soft pussy as Alice lifted a tit to her mouth. It closed over a nipple and sucked. Wil's cock slid into me and I pushed my arse back wanting more of him.

"Fuck."

It was true. Pleasure is heightened by being helpless. I had no choice but to stand there and accept I was being fucked.

"Uhhh."

Alice teased my tits. She massaged my nipples as Wil glided in and out of me. So deep. So big. It was awesome. And when Alice latched on to my nipple again I was racing toward another finish. She was very gentle. A soft sucking. Then as Wil became faster and more forceful she sucked harder.

"Uhhh uh. Uh. Uh.

Oh fuck."

She nibbled. Teeth nipped my tender flesh. Just enough pain to make it ache. Tingles reached down to my stomach and then to my clit.

My legs could hardly hold me up and the manacles took my weight. Alice moved to my other tit and repeated the process.

"Fuuuck."

Wil was slapping into my arse so hard the noise rang out around the room.

I came a second time.

"God."

It was even stronger than the first. Everything clenched, pulling his cock in deeper. I felt his throb and the increasing heat. A moment later and my pussy filled with his cum.

"Uhh."

Suddenly they were gone from me and I hung there. My feet apart but my knees together, my legs taking none of my weight. I just gasped lungfuls of air and tingled as his cum leaked out and trailed down the inside of my thigh.

"Wasn't that amazing?"

Her voice was so soft in my ears.

"Yes."

"Do you still wish you'd gone home?"

I hesitated. I tried so hard to give the right answer but the truth came out.

"No."

When they released me I found myself taken to the bed. I had no fight. Only a desire for the sensations not to stop. I liked it so much. I liked being desired and wanted. I liked the both of them being hungry for my flesh.

Alice removed the remainder of my clothing and I lay back, naked. She went to my pussy, licking it again in a frenzy, fired by the taste of my cum mixed with his.

Wil was behind her. I looked into his eyes as he fucked Alice between my legs. The harder he thrust the more frantic she ate me out. I reached up and held the headboard frame, wishing my hands were tied to it. I lifted my legs to my chest and apart so she could lick me deeper.

"Oh god."

There were only seconds between our orgasms. I was absorbed. In no fit state to know who came first. All I knew for truth was how fucking good it felt when it hit me again with the force of a runaway steam train.

"Oh, Jesus fuck.

I'm cumming."

Five

I was alone in the bed when I woke. My first thoughts were confused. Unsure where I was. I noticed the silk sheets and I could smell perfume that wasn't mine.

"Fuck."

I sat up quickly looking around. Everything came flashing back to me in a rush and my heart raced. I saw the manacles hanging and felt a flash of fear. Then I remembered how good it'd felt. Actual sex. Not some half-hearted attempt at releasing tension with a mechanical device just so that I could sleep.

I relaxed and climbed out of the bed. I felt sweaty and caked in dried juices.

"Ew."

I wasn't impressed when I looked down at myself. I could see the dried cum caked on my flesh. What had been sexy and hot the night before was now dirty and stale. I found the en-suite and took a quick, cheeky shower to freshen up.

I found my clothes and dressed, then with a final glance at that implement that'd held me secure while much of my pleasure had been delivered, I ventured out and down the stairs.

"Good morning."

Wil was in the kitchen. He'd dressed but Alice had only pulled on a silken dressing gown. It clung to her curves and exposed her long legs where they crossed. I was reminded of that body again. I shook the thoughts from my head and took a seat as Wil put a coffee in front of me.

"Perhaps you can manage breakfast today?" He grinned.

I didn't have much choice. There was nowhere to run to this time. And a taxi would take a while to get here.

"Thank you."

"Cornflakes? Granola?

Or I could cook up some eggs?"

My, he was domesticated.

"Cereal's fine.

Cornflakes."

I felt like I should be doing something as Wil waited on me. The last time anyone had put my cornflakes in a bowl and poured the milk for me it had been my Mum before school. I buried the memory before it hurt.

"Thank you."

"Did you sleep well?" Alice asked.

I glanced at the wall clock. Almost ten.

"Think the time answers that. Sorry. You should have woken me. I didn't mean to oversleep."

She smiled.

"You needed it."

I reddened remembering my exhaustion when I'd finally been allowed to sleep.

"Sorry."

"Oh, darling. Stop saying sorry. You're our guest."

I ate my cornflakes as I began to analyse what had happened. They hadn't hurt me. I hadn't been kidnapped and restrained for all eternity. None of my fears had come true. My dreams of wonderful, fulfilling sex had. Kind of. It wasn't as I'd always fantasised it to be. No Prince Charming whispering sweet nothings. I'd been restrained and taken to the edge of sanity. But fucking hell, it'd felt wonderful.

"Did you have a good time? Alice pressed.

There was no point in denying it. Not even to myself.

"Yes. Yes, I did.

Thank you."

"So if you could relive the evening would you still go up to the bedroom?"

What did she want? Blood? It was hard to admit how much I'd liked it but she would keep on until I did. I relented.

"Yes. It was incredible." I said.

Alice sat back satisfied.

"Will you come again when we ask you?"

I looked over at Wil. He was silent as he always was when Alive probed me.

"Maybe. I don't know." I answered honestly.

"It was... like I said. But I don't feel I belong here."

"Why not?"

Alice looked hurt.

"I feel like a fake. I'm not...

You're rich. I work in a shop. I'm nothing compared to you."

There I was again, feeling inadequate. I stood up.

"I should go."

Alice looked disappointed.

"Running off again?"

I felt a wave of confusion.

"Please. I need to think about this." I said.

"Let me have some time."

"Okay.

I'll call you. I was cheeky. I took your number while you were asleep. No escaping us now."

I just looked at her. Unsure if I did want to escape.

"Give me a few days.

Now, please. I'm going to call a taxi."

Wil patted his pockets.

"I'll run you back."

"It's okay. I can get a taxi."

"Rubbish. I can have you home before one even gets here."

Alice put her arm around my waist and kissed me. I stood stiffly but my mouth responded. In the cold light of day, I was struggling again. I knew I would regret what I'd done. Already I was telling myself how wrong it was again. And then when I was in bed in the dark I'd remember how great it'd felt.

"Thank you for a wonderful night." Alice said.

"We're going to be great friends."

Were we? I still didn't know. I found myself just looking at her face, trying to see past the beauty and understand the real woman behind the smile. This whole thing felt overwhelming to me. One moment I found Alice sweet and lovely. The next, I saw her as a predator intent on taking me to hell with her.

"Thank you." I said not knowing what else to say.

I was acting like a whore, led astray by these two supposedly decent, upstanding people.

But that was the problem. They were decent people. They were kind and polite. And they made me feel so good in the moment. It was after, when I analysed it that I struggled. That was when I hated myself for liking it. I had enjoyed it. There was no escaping that fact. But I wasn't used to enjoying things. My life was shit. To the point I felt comfortable with it that way. To be given a glimpse of something better frightened me.

I didn't say a lot on the way back. Wil chatted. All normal stuff which I didn't take in. I was just busy trying to work out what I was going to do next. These two weren't going to go away.

"Do you want to see where I live?" I asked sitting in his car after he pulled up in the small parking area.

"I would." He said.

"Okay. You can come up." I said opening the car door.

My place was tiny. A world removed from his grand country home. I wanted him to see it. To see how beneath him and Alice I was. To make him realise I didn't belong in his world.

Where they lived in a mansion, I had a flat on the first floor of a boring square townhouse. A little sitting room that my front door opened into, A kitchen that was just big enough to turn around in and one bedroom. Even the bathroom was no more than an en-suite. Their shower had been nearly as big as my whole room. It was a cubicle with everything squeezed in. When I sat to take a piss my knees touched the shower curtain.

Until now I'd been proud of it. It was my private little retreat. But showing it to Mr Moneybags made me feel like a pauper. It was embarrassing. But it was the reality of my existence and I wanted him to see it.

"It's rented. All the furniture comes with it. Even the TV." I said putting my arms out as if to say 'This is it'.

He glanced around. A two-second task to see all it was.

"So you've worked for six years and... what's yours?"

I shrugged. It hurt when I thought about it. I considered this mine but it wasn't really.

"The clothes in the wardrobe. That's about it. And my car."

"What do you drive?"

"Not a flash Jag like you.

A ten-year-old Fiesta.

But I do save."

"And how much have you saved?"

"Four thousand."

"Six years and you've enough to replace your car if the engine blows up.

Not a lot is it."

He was right. It wasn't. I sat down.

"Did you just come here to make me feel like shit?"

Actually, I'd invited him to. I wanted him to see I was shit compared to him. I wanted to drive him away. Make him and his wife find someone who belonged. Someone who... was like them.

"No." He answered softly.

"Just to offer you better."

"To offer to shag me with your missus."

"I was thinking a little more of a beneficial arrangement than that."

"Beneficial? Do you mean pay me?"

"You've shared our bed twice. Can you say you didn't like it?"

I didn't answer. How could I? I'd fucking loved it. I'd already admitted as much. But it wasn't something to be proud of. Especially when he was offering to pay me for my... submission.

"We want to be your friend Lucy. We want you to share our lives. But we're not heartless or naive. We know there are no guarantees in life. Hell. I love Alice and intend to grow old with her. But can I guarantee it? No. Things happen no matter what we intend. It's reality.

So... with that in mind, we'd set up a trust fund for you. Something that means you'd have a fallback if you wanted to end it."

"End it? I'm not starting it." I protested with a nervous laugh.

For fucks sake, how had I let this man in my flat to negotiate a rate for my sharing their bed?

"Fifteen thousand a year.

As much as you earn now I imagine. but no living expenses. All of it invested away.

A little over six years and you'd have a hundred K. And that's without interest.

And I told you what I can do with investments over that length of time."

I couldn't help but look up at that. My wages for a year didn't sound a lot. But put like that and suddenly...

"Paying me for sex? And what would that make me?"

"You're looking at it all wrong."

"Am I?"

"Yes.

We want you to be part of our lives. A partner. The money is just... insurance.

I'm not offering to buy you for a fixed period. I want it to be permanent. I'm just being a realist."

I let out a nervous breath and sat down.

"Christ.

What are you asking me to be? A live-in lover? A sex slave?

I can't quite believe this."

"I prefer the former description. No one is trying to lock you in a cage.

If me and Alice were to break up our fall back is the house. A fifty-fifty split. The law and a marriage certificate see to our future. The allowance is just how we ensure you have the same security in the absence of that."

I was stunned. Unable to work out exactly what he was asking me to do. I'd only met him and his wife twice. But then both times I'd ended up having sex with them.

"For six years? And then what? We go our separate ways?"

He looked exasperated with me.

"No. Not for six years. That's just an example because six years has gotten you here.

I talking about a lifetime."

I was floored by that.

He put his hands in his pockets and looked around again

"So, you've already told me you have no boyfriends. What about family? Parents?" He asked with a sudden change of subject.

I pulled myself up straight and took a deep breath. I knew what he was doing. Trying to make a connection. To normalise our... what was it? A relationship?

"They died. A stupid, stupid, car accident when I was sixteen." I told him.

"Oh. Sorry."

The shock on his face was human. Feeling. It made me warm to him more than I already had.

"It's... what it is.

It's why I'm.. how I am.

It ruined my chances in life. I had to drop out of sixth form and get a job. Mum worked in a supermarket and Dad was just a delivery driver for some local firm. They didn't have much money and there was no house or big inheritance. I had to stand on my own feet."

"No brothers and sisters?"

"No. Just me."

"Friends?"

"Not really. The ones I did have went away to uni and we drifted apart. And if I'm honest, I wasn't the most social person for a while. I sort of turned inwards. When I came out of it everyone had moved on. Now I'm the oddball no one wants to know."

"So why not accept two people who do want to be your friend?"

I laughed.

"Because it isn't friendship you want is it."

"There's all kinds of friends."

"Yeah. I know all about friends with benefits. My cheating ex thought I'd be one of those. Fucked some slag, shacked up with her then asked me to fuck him on the side.

I told him where to go."

"I don't deny the benefits. But... we do like you. We do want to be your friend."