The Proposal

Story Info
Naughty wife proposes hubby gives hand job to a guy.
3.6k words
4.44
11.1k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
725 Followers

High on the list of Carla's indecent proposals for our fifteenth wedding anniversary was something so shocking, so perverted and so incredibly outlandish that I actually reeled from the suggestion. It was for me, her kind, sensitive and very sweet husband, to pleasure, Charlie, one of her...male colleagues.

"What do you mean pleasure him?" I asked, as we were laying in bed one evening. checking to see if I'd heard Carla properly. "And who the fuck is Charlie? I've never heard you mention him before."

"To answer your second question, first, Charlie is one of our new consultants. He's just got divorced from his wife after she discovered him looking at sissy gay porn on the internet. Turns out, he's always been bi-curious and that curiosity has become more and more intense. And to answer your first question, Charlie is 44 and says he doesn't know if he's gay or not, but feels he'll know for sure if some sweet guy gives him a hand job. Obviously I thought of you, Dan."

"Obviously?" I asked, aghast.

"Oh come on. We both know you're really in touch with your feminine side. And we'd be helping a poor guy that's desperate to discover if he's gay or not. If it helps he's extremely good looking. I'd give him a hand job, hell, I'd give him a blow job if I were a guy."

For some sick and twisted reason the thought of Carla giving some hunky guy a blow job made me ridiculously horny.

"Oh come on Carla, you don't really expect me to do this. Do you?"

"Yes, I do. I actually think it'll spice up our sex life. You know how humdrum. mundane and predictable it's become recently."

"But I don't want to," I said, rather demurely. "And what's sissy gay porn?"

"Firstly Dan or should that be Dani, or better yet Danielle? You know when we have these kind of kinky conversations you always sound really effeminate?"

"Do I?" I replied in what could only be described as a very feminine voice.

"See what I mean?!" Carla exclaimed, laughing. "But to answer your question, Danielle, Sissy gay porn is porn in which guys dressed in their, usually, wife's or partner's panties, stockings, bra etcetera, fantasise about sucking cock that their wife feeds them. Or they imagine actually turning bisexual or gay and getting fucked in their boi pussy whilst wearing their wife's lingerie."

"But that's sick," I protested, again in my girly voice. I couldn't help it. And what worried me even more than my feminine voice was just how turned on this conversation with Carla was making me feel.

A memory from university popped up and I quickly suppressed it. But Carla spotted my prurient interest in what she was saying. And I knew she was going to press home her lecherous advantage.

"Okay Danielle," fuck I was starting to like my hot wife calling me that, "imagine Charlie is wearing these new pink panties you got me for Valentine's Day," Carla threw back the duvet on our bed to reveal the sexy underwear she was wearing. "And these black seamed stockings, and this black padded bullet bra. All very hot, erotic and very naughty underwear that you, my darling hubby got me because you love me so very much. Or perhaps, you wanted to secretly try it on yourself when I wasn't home and that's the real reason you bought it? You great big bicurious sissy."

Oh fuck, I was in real trouble now. I had bought the pink panties and the seamed stockings and the bullet bra for Carla, I really had, but again that salacious memory from university rose to the surface and now I was getting really aroused.

"Can you picture it, Dan? A gorgeous hunk wearing my pink panties, stockings and bra, whilst he sits astride you flicking your nipples and both his cock and your little member getting bigger and bigger and bigger? Until your both desperately needing relief."

The last couple of sentences Carla spoke in a coquettish and breathy voice, the way only sassy women can. Then she sat astride me.

"Just close your eyes for a minute, sweet hubby. That's it. Now imagine I'm Charlie. I'm flicking your nipples because your naughty wife, Carla, told me how much it gets you aroused. And I'm cupping your balls. Oh Dan, and they look so, so desirable - as does your little cock - in your hot wife's black satin high waisted panties. I'll suck it for you in a minute. Right here, in front of your naughty wife. But first take my big sissy cock in your hand and make me cum. Make me feel like a sissy faggot and I'll lick your panty clad ass and cum all over your hot wife's big tits."

"Okay, I'll do it!" I screamed, desperate for relief.

Minutes later I exploded, my cum landing on Carla's impressive 34DD tits. This always turns me on. Recently I've been looking more and more at porn where mature women are covered in cum - when it's on their lips, tits or especially their ass, it drives me insane with lust. Even though I'm pathetically jealous, the thought of Carla being covered in another guy's cum really does excite and disturb me in equal measure.

After I had unloaded, Carla passed me her eight inch black rampant rabbit. The huge vibrator did its trick and soon Carla was sighing with pleasure.

After which, exhausted, we both rolled over and fell asleep.

Next morning after Carla had left for work at the fertility clinic, I realised I'd been an idiot promising to give this Charlie dude a hand job. I'm straight, I reminded myself. And to prove the point I went and had a look at those mature women again covered in cum.

The pictures were insanely hot. Huge cocks firing their big loads over sexy older women. None of the women were as sexy as Carla, but the thought of my wife being treated like this by such hunky guys - be they 25, 35, 45, 55, or even 65 - was making my head explode with prurience.

I started rubbing my cock gently, enjoying the images and the fantasies they were creating.

But then I clicked on some sissy porn and my five inch cock became quickly hard and swollen. My mind was swimming in a sea of lust. Hot looking guys in panties with big stiff cocks stared back at me. That university memory again came to the forefront of my brain...

He was one one of the professors and he was my mentor. He invited me over to his gorgeous detached house in the countryside one weekend. I thought he was being friendly, and that there'd be several of my peers there. But no, it was just him and me. The Friday night passed without incident. We had dinner, a great red wine from somewhere in the south of France, and a fabulous sticky toffee pudding.

He showed me to my room and the next day we went riding together. Late afternoon we sat in a pub. He asked me about my future plans. He told me he was gay, and asked if I knew. I said, I'd heard rumours, but it made no difference to me. I really liked him. He was nearing retirement, but was strikingly good looking. He asked if I was gay or straight. I said I was definitely straight. But then he said:

"Would you mind if we play a little game when we get back to the house to see if I can get you to change your mind?"

I liked his honesty. And I genuinely thought the world of him. He seemed to be lonely. So I replied:

"Why not? I don't think you'll succeed though. I only find women sexually arousing."

"Let's see how you feel in an hour or so."

Intrigued, we climbed into his car and drove the short distance back to his delightful property.

My heart was racing, and...something I hadn't expected at all...I was a little bit aroused.

Once inside his home, the professor told me to follow him upstairs to his bedroom.

"Do you mind waiting in the bathroom for twenty minutes or so? You can take a shower if you like?"

"Be more than happy to."

I had no idea where this was going, but the fact he was so sweet and kind, yet also leading the way made me feel at ease.

I had a pee, took all my clothes off and jumped in the shower. I noticed my cock getting stiffer. And started to wonder if the professor was going to prove me wrong after all.

I took my time, allowing the hot water to banish any fears. Fifteen minutes later I turned the water off, stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist.

"You can come out now, Dan," I heard the professor holler from the bedroom.

Heart now pounding I opened the door and was greeted by...a stunningly beautiful and sexy woman. The professor had transformed himself into this dazzling Aphrodite. I looked on, absolutely spellbound by his creation. He was bald, but was now wearing a long black luxurious wig. His manicured fingernails were decked in red nail varnish. His lips in scarlet red lipstick. His face was awash with very sensual and very attractive make-up: black mascara, smoky eyelids and a rouge that had been perfectly applied. But it was what he was wearing that really filled me with lust.

A black lace basque with a pink push-up bra underneath. Gossamer thin black stockings held up by a purple ruffled suspender belt. And black satin panties that were full and just about concealing the professor's enormous and magnificent hard cock.

I gasped, realising the professor had won.

"What do you think, Dan?"

"I think you look as hot as hell," I answered truthfully letting the towel fall from my waist. "And I think I'd really like to play with you."

"Oh, Dan, that's music to my ears. A straight guy that likes chicks with dicks."

CHICKS WITH DICKS...the phrase has stuck with me for all of these past four decades. The professor and I only had that one weekend together, he tragically died a few weeks later. I was devastated. I could actually foresee a life with. But with his passing I suppressed those bicurious urges...until Carla mentioned Charlie and everything rose to the surface again.

Now, with a day off, and fully expecting Carla to make me follow through on my promise to her the previous night, I was looking at guys in panties and stockings and wondering why on earth I'd resisted these yearnings for so long.

The question was: how far was I prepare to go?

The answer was...all the way.

I was hypnotised by these images. Guys with such lovely, big cocks in slutty lingerie. They all reminded me of the sexy professor.

I was falling into a labyrinth of perversion. More hungry for cocks that my hot wife's pussy.

Then my phone pinged. It was series of images from Carla of Charlie dressed in her underwear. My jaw dropped open. In the first picture Charlie was wearing Carla's crotchless white cotton panties and seamed pink stockings. His cock was like the matterhorn: unbelievably huge, granite like, dangerous looking. But a thing of startling beauty. Underneath was a message from Carla: WELL HUBBY, WHAT DO YOU THINK? HOW FAR WILL YOU GO FOR ME, YOUR VERY NAUGHTY WIFE? I'VE LONGED, EVER SINCE WE GOT MARRIED, TO TURN YOU INTO A SISSY FAGGOT X

In the next image Carla was actually holding Charlie's monolithic cock, it was dripping with pre-cum. My head was spinning. The fact Carla was holding her colleague's magnificent cock just made the whole thing even more salacious. Maybe I should have been angry, but I was actually jealous that Carla was holding that magnificent specimen, that was my job. I was longing to reach out for it. To kiss, rub and suck it. All those old feelings the professor had stirred in me came hurtling back and like a raging tornado discombobulated me.

The third image showed Charlie bending over in Carla's black satin and vintage ruffled panties. He was also wearing her very expensive seamed black stockings. I was mesmerised. Carla knows I'm like an animal when she goes down on all fours and waves her huge panty clad ass in my face. Now here was a sissy crossdresser replicating her wild abandon and I was desperate to slide my cock into those panties and that silky sassy gorgeous ass.

But the images that strangely sealed the deal were the final two. This time Carla was at the centre of them. Six of her hunky, straight, colleagues had just ejaculated over her face, tits, ass and lips. She still had two of the cocks in her mouth, and she was grasping at two more, while the other two could clearly be seen hovering around the opening of her ass.

I was shocked, but Carla simply texted me to say: NOW DON'T BE JEALOUS. YOU KNOW DEEP DOWN YOU'RE A CROSSDRESSING SISSY AND I'M A HOT WIFE THAT HAS NEEDS...BE SUBMISSIVE, AND WE'LL HAVE A FUCKING ORGY LATER. HUBBY, TONIGHT YOU'LL LEARN TO LOVE A HARD COCK IN YOUR ASS, CUM IN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU"LL ADMIT YOU'RE GAY XX

At first I didn't know how to respond. I had a whirlwind of emotions rising up in me. Carla looked fucking amazing in those pictures, a mature porn star. Glamorous, sassy, naughty, a bitch on heat, a whore - everything all husbands long for their wives to be. How could I complain? I was hooked by her audaciousness. And, fuck, Charlie looked so good in Carla's underwear. I wanted, no, needed (desperately) to touch, kiss and suck his mighty cock. If that meant other gorgeous guys fucked my naughty wife, so be it. That was fucking too horny to resist anyway. And Carla deserved a big cock for being such a gorgeous, generous hot wife. Fuck she deserved dozens of them...as did I.

I texted her back:

"Oh, Carla, my very, very naughty and spicy wife, those pictures are fucking sensational. Tell me what to do in preparation for tonight and I'll do it. I'll do anything you ask from now on."

She knew I meant every word. She had me right where she wanted me.

"I thought as much. You sissy gay boy. It was those enormous cocks erupting all over me that did it I suspect. You've always wanted me to be a hot wife despite how jealous you always get when I flirt with other guys, dance with them or allow them to grab my ass or tits at parties. Truth is you weren't jealous because it was your naughty wife doing that in front of you, more that you wanted those hunks to be playing with you," I realised every single word of what Carla was saying was true. It was undeniable.

Besides, no straight guy looks at pictures of erect cocks and gets all aroused. And the funny thing was I think I was more turned on by those cocks Carla was playing with than my own wife's sultry naked body.

Fuck my hot wife's pussy, I thought, I want cock. Lots and lots of cocks.

Carla messaged me more instructions and I grew ever more excited. She told me to have a shower and remove all my pubic hair. Then to do my best to paint my fingernails and toes. Once dry I then had to select a pair of her panties and stockings to wear, plus a leather skirt and a balcony bra and spend the rest of the afternoon looking at sissy gay and hot wife cuckold porn.

Shaving my pubic hair made me delirious. I instantly felt really, really gay. I fucking loved it. The feeling got me so turned on that - whilst wearing Carla's favourite red cotton and lace panties, something that sent me crazy with pleasure, I decided to shave my legs and the hair underneath my armpits too.

Once I was wearing a pair of her pink stockings, the matching coloured balcony bra and black micro leather shirt I was more hungry for cock than I'd ever imagined possible. I was leaking pre-cum everywhere, so I took out Carla's favourite black rampant rabbit and, after smearing the pre-cum on the bulbous tip, duly licked every drop off it.

A short while later I heard the key in the door and a chorus of voices filling the hallway. I could hear Carla sighing with pleasure. There was definitely some heavy petting going on. I put my laptop down and ran my hands over the balcony bra, panties, stockings and suspenders I was wearing. I felt like a sexy tart about to fulfil a sexual fantasy of epic proportions

"I'm up here," I cried in a very girly voice.

A plethora of hunky guys, accompanied by Carla, and I was delighted to see, Charlie and two other sexy crossdressers, poured into our bedroom. I was gagging for it. I was craving cock. My sexual appetites had completely changed.

"Oh Dan, my gorgeous sissy husband, you look so hot, so pretty, so feminine, so slutty. You need some big meaty cock I think, us hot sexy gals always do. Let's give these hunky and sissy guys what they deserve faggot."

I happily watched as Carla's hunks kissed, touched and caressed her sexy body right in front of me. Soon they were all naked and Carla was being fucked in the ass and in the mouth. She was behaving like a fucking whore and I loved her all the more for it.

Then Charlie and his friends, Rupert and Quentin - both wearing slutty nurse's uniforms, offered me their cocks. They didn't disappoint. I was lost in paradise. Nearly forty years since I'd last tasted cock I was doing it again.

Oh, how I've missed this, I thought. Missed it so very much. I was born for this. Born to be a crossdressing sissy faggot.

The incredibly good looking young guy, he must have been no older than twenty-three or twenty four, shagging my naughty fifty-three year old wife's enormous derriere exploded into her ass. Carla quickly asked the guys to lift her onto our bed so I could get my first ever cream pie. I was reluctant to stop sucking Rupert's and Quentin's lovely big cocks, but I was hungry for cum.

Carla sat over my face as two of her colleague licked her tits, and the gooey dessert came flying out of her ass onto my waiting tongue. I lapped up every last drop.

"More, more, more," I cried in a really sissy voice.

Rupert and Quentin returned their lovely cocks to my lips. With Carla watching on, completely bowled over and turned on, I ravished them both savouring their cum as it shot into my sissy mouth. Carla and I shared a cum kiss, passing the sticky, yummy salty liquid back and forth in a game of tonsil tennis.

This made everyone in the room, even more aroused. There were cocks everywhere. Carla had two in her mouth, two in her hands, and one mighty one in her pussy. It was beyond thrilling.

"Charlie, fuck my sissy hubby in his ass," Carla bellowed, overcome with lust of the darkness kind. "Turn him permanently gay."

Charlie didn't need asking twice. Right there in front of my hot and naughty wife of thirty years, he turned me over - smeared some KY jelly on his cock and the rim of my ass and entered my boi pussy.

Surprisingly there was only a slight pain, maybe when he was about halfway in. But then there was a plopping sound - like a melon falling onto a ceramic tile - and then pure, unadulterated sissy pleasure. I could feel his panties (Carla's panties) pressing up against the ones I was wearing. The feeling was sensational. Spurred on by Carla's howls of enthusiasm and my gasps of joy, Charlie speeded up.

Everyone was urging him now to turn me gay, to fill my virgin ass with his sticky load - I was so pleased he wasn't wearing a condom, I wanted to feel every desirable inch of his soaring, majestic, salubrious cock. When he came it was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. I knew there and then I'd probably never want pussy again.

"Can you feel it babe," Carla whispered, "can you feel him pumping his lovely cum in your sissy ass? Isn't it wonderful?"

"Yes!" I screamed. "It's fucking amazing!"

After that I knew the battle was lost. For so long I'd resisted wearing Carla's sexy underwear, resisted being a sissy, being gay. Now I knew the truth, and I suspect so do many of you reading this. It's useless to resist sissies. You can't fight those urges any longer. So, simply do what I did and give in. Surrender. Embrace the sissy gay lifestyle. Crave cock - you probably already do, and let your naughty wife fuck whoever she likes. She's got needs too, you know. So don't disappoint her.

That's Carla's proposal to you, as it was to me. She promises that you won't regret it.

I haven't. Now, as Carla wished, I'm totally gay. We go lingerie shopping together and have orgies every weekend clad in our sexiest panties and stockings. We lick, suck and take cocks in our pussies. And we love every fucking sleazy one of them. You will too.

Candyboi
Candyboi
725 Followers
12