The Proposal Ch. 03

Story Info
David feels the effect of those sessions.
4.8k words
4.86
11.8k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RedRoss
RedRoss
22 Followers

I woke up to the sound of Alice entering the apartment, in shock I quickly cleaned up myself and put on a new set of clean clothes, rushing to the door to greet her.

- Hi honey - I said while hugging her trying to look calm.

- Hi! - She said back in that sweet voice of hers, breaking from the hug she picked up my hand, looking at it with a puzzled expression.

- You had a mani? - She asked clearly confused, I forgot about the nail polish, my nails were very similar to hers, as I had a girly hand now, my mind rushed to try and get an excuse as fast as possible

- Well I lost a bet with the guys on work, and whoever lost had to get the nails done - To my surprise she laughed at it, giving me relief that she bought another one of my lies.

- It's very well done, I bet my mom would love hearing about it - She said in a joking manner.

- Oh, please no, that's the last thing I need, she would never let me live it down -

After that we had a pleasant dinner as she told me about her stressful day, and how the exams were driving her insane. We spent the rest of the night in bed watching movies and planning our marriage, I tried to initiate something but she told me she was too stressed out and wanted to just rest. We fell asleep cuddling but again, the memory of those sessions pestered my dreams, making me wake with morning wood, something that had previously been less common for me. I looked around to see if Alice could help me, but she was already gone, I just took a cold shower and went on with my day.

During the day I left looking for any chance at employment, at this point, I was so desperate that I was even thinking of trying jobs outside my specialty. Sometimes the interviews went well, they seemed very keen on having me on the team but I would never get the callback. I figured that once they called my previous boss to check on me, they would hear what had happened and just move on from me. I thought of taking my work away from my resume, but it was all that separated me from everyone else, I was young, I had good grades finishing 2nd in my class and the rarest thing of all, I had experience at such age. All proved worthless in face of my mistake.

I still was in denial about what happened, I was always meticulous during my work, running it back multiple times, making sure that the calculations were perfect and that the construction workers executed exactly what was on paper, the video that I received showed instead show complete incompetence as one side of the building didn't provide enough support and the whole thing feel on itself, the blueprints had clear miscalculations so there was no arguing about whos fault it was. I was at least thankful that it was during the night, everybody had gone home and no one got injured.

That all got worse a few days later when an article was published, an article that would poop-off as the first link if you googled my name, on how my work cost the firm potentially millions, a big client, and put the whole firm in financial danger, now having to cut back on multiple employees. If anyone including my fiance or her friends searched for me on Google, all my lies would be exposed. The thin ice I was walking before just got thinner, I told myself that even though there was a risk it was still unlikely, because if I didn't give her a reason to look it up she would probably never do it herself. My problems only seemed to pile up.

Three days had gone by since the last session and I had not touched the plug or the videos at all, it felt wrong going against Mr. Frank's orders but the videos were having a real effect on me, and I wanted to avoid that as much as possible. That proved to be much tougher than I imagined, Alice was still stressed out because of exams and we didn't have much time together this week, I was feeling progressively a stronger urge to masturbate and from time to time I would feel my nipples getting hard under the shirt. Nightfall came and once again Alice rejected my advances, frustrated, I decided to watch just one, so the craving would go away.

I picked up the plug, and sat in from of the PC, "Well since I am already watching the videos might as well" I thought. The links he sends me opened a site I had never seen before, all the videos stayed up for 24h and after that they would just be gone, today he sent me two 30-minute videos. I clicked on the first one, with one hand on my penis and the other holding the plug, I had already put some lube on it and was only going to put the tip in.

The theme was obvious, Bigger and older men fucking young and small traps, the girls seemed eager and enjoying every second of it. I was rocking back and forth watching the scenes, a girl getting pounded with an arched back, and a guy with his feet on her head showing dominance. A girl riding in pure joy standing on his lap as he pulled her hair, and the final one of a girl laying in bed with her legs on the side as her torso faced him, he was fucking her fiercely and she looked at his eyes like they were in love, as he was finishing he took the cock out and moved to her face. He commanded "open up", the shocking part was that as he commanded I obeyed, as did the girl, jizz came filling her whole face as my orgasm was happening. "Why did I open my mouth" I wondered, even after the orgasm my penis was still erect and I looked down to see that I had the whole "head" of the plug inside my ass, I was feeling so good I didn't notice that I put more than intended.

The second video began automatically, the same theme repeated but this one had the whispers and text messages that appeared with Mr.Frank's sessions.

" Be a good girl for Daddy"
" Serve your Daddy"
" Submit to your Daddy"
" You love your Daddy"
"Obey your Daddy"

At this point I am only moving the dildo as my penis is too sensitive due to the orgasm. I moved the free hand to my nipple and start lightly pinching it, the pace of my hand begins to build up and I am basically fucking myself with the plug which is sending waves of pleasure as my body convulses side to side. The last line of the video kept repeating itself louder and louder as the girl frenetically rode the big cock and had a hands-free orgasm.

" cum for your daddy "
" Cum For Your Daddy "
" CUM For Your Daddy "
" CUM FOR YOUR DADDY !!! "

As the messages repeated louder and louder I began touching my penis again and felt the second orgasm coming, this one was a stronger one and without realizing it I annunciated.

- I'm Coming Daddy -

I didn't even have time to feel shame or anything else as I heard footsteps towards me, closing everything as fast as possible I realized I was gonna get caught literally with my pants down.

- What the hell is going on here!? I told you I needed peace to study! - Alice said as she was opening the door. I was still sitting with the plug now fully inside, as I arched my back so it wasn't visible, we awkwardly interchanged looks as she saw me covered in my jizz.

- Oh Honey, I'm sorry, I've just been very busy this week you know, I promise I will make up for it later, but please keep it down, okay - She was slightly blushing and had a tone of guilt mixed with pity, it was the first time she caught me masturbating, I wondered if she understood what I was shouting but was relieved she didn't though much of it. After a hug and a little kiss, she went back to the living room to study. The two orgasms had taken all my energy away, I cleaned up everything as I was pretty much accustomed at this point, and went to bed.

Days passed and it was clear to me that she was not pretending to maintain the promise, I had received no attention and to my surprise, Mr.Frank didn't call me either that week. At that point I was getting a little bit anxious, money was getting a bit short, and I had disobeyed his orders " Maybe he knows that I disobeyed him, maybe he's going to break the deal and come for me" I thought racing my room side to side. I could call him and check but I didn't want to seem vulnerable or desperate, so I just let it go.

Another 6 days passed and I was in the same situation as before, Alice he was still busy studying and I was getting more and more cravings, to watch the videos, masturbate, and even use the plug. I had told myself that I wouldn't use the plug again or watch the videos for that matter, the fact that I said those things scared me and I didn't like that I enjoyed the plug so much. As time passed resisting the videos was getting harder and harder, I would constantly wake with morning wood and I had to fight myself to not watch the video. Interactions with Alice were getting scarce as she was progressively getting busier with college.

To my relief Mr.Frank called to schedule the session, he seemed drier and the call was much shorter but at least I knew that the deal was still on. The next morning with him, however, did not go as expected. He wasn't talking much, just pointed to the bathroom and left, the outfit he had picked out for me was a pink dress lingerie, soft and seemed to weighted nothing, it was quite short and left a good portion of my ass cheeks visible and he did not provide underwear or a wig for this costume. There were also pink and white striped stockings and white high heel to complete the look. this time I did a better job with the makeup, it wasn't perfect but this time I didn't look like a clown.

I came out of the bathroom and found him in the special room sitting on the couch. He stood up and came towards me, menacingly, a light slap on my face was quick to follow.

- Why do you insist on disobeying me? I told you every day for at least 1h - The slap gave me an instant hard-on but I also was in fear of what he would do.

- I am sorry Mr. Frank I was just too busy this week, it won't happen again - I tried to think of an excuse but it was no use.

- You're damn right it won't, and as for punishment you won't receive any money for today -

- No, please I need the money - I said desperately, I needed the money for the wedding and I still didn't have any other form of income

- NO!? Do you think you are in a position to demand anything? after disobeying me? After I gave you such a good deal? - He was visibly getting more impatient and angry.

- Please, be merciful I promise I won't disobey you again - There was silence in the room, tension, he was thinking about it, still with an angry look on his, after a few moments he said.

- Very well, you can choose, either you lose the money or you will be punished, what do you choose? -I was scared of what the punishment would be, but it was not even a question I needed the money.

- I will take the punishment Sr. -

- Will you be a good girl? - He had a sick satisfaction in his voice that made me shiver.

- Yes -

- Yes... what? -

- Yes I will - I knew what he wanted me to say but I wanted to avoid that at all costs

- Say THE FULL SENTENCE -

- I will be a good girl - Every time he raised his voice I felt fear, and a tingly sensation inside of me, and all It was left for me to do was obey.

- That's better - He had that grim that irked me, showing me my submission, my defeat before him. He left the room for a short while and came back with a machine that had a 7-inch dildo on it and that weird chair, he put the machine on the ground behind the chair and said.

- This will be your punishment, you are not allowed to cum until I say so, do you understand? -

- Yes Sr. - Even displeased with the situation I dared not to say a word.

- Okay, Let's begin the fun - He said, strapping me to the chair. I was in the air fully supported by the chair with both feet and hands again strapped, the dildo wasn't on the front this time, but on the end of the machine at the back, it was directly at my entrance teasing it slightly. He when through the same procedure of putting the gel on my asshole and nipples, but this time he just turned off all the lights and left. With the TV off there was no light in the room and darkness surrounded me, I couldn't see, and I didn't hear anything either, I just stood there, without the notion of time.

My nipples were fully erect and demanding attention, my ass was pulsating as I was fighting the urge to back my ass into the dildo, all I could focus on at that moment was the feelings in my body, and it was driving me crazy, I wanted to rub my penis so bad but my hands were tied down. My ass was so sensitive from the gel that the slightest contact with the dildo was very pleasurable, time passed and I started to lose the battle, slowly rocking my ass back as the dildo was entering it bit by bit. Finally, the door opens and the light that comes in hurt my eyes, he entered the room with his open robe I couldn't help but notice his cock hanging down, even in a flaccid state that thing was massive, we didn't even seem like the same species, he was girthy and had lots of veins, mine seemed like smooth skin, even in my engorged state I doubt it could ever match his flaccid penis. He turned on the TV which only showed static and closed the door.

He moved close to me, his dick was almost hitting my face when I sensed something familiar, a kind of smell coming from his dick" THE CANDLES!!! IT WAS HIS SCENT" I thought, this discovery was mind-boggling to me, and the scent activated memories, and in immediate response little shocks were hitting my body as the intoxicating smell filled my nostrils, it wasn't good, but it was very erotic, all I could think was of the videos that I spend so much time watching while smelling those candles.

I felt my mouth water a bit while looking at his member, and in an almost instantaneous motion, he moved more to the front as the tip of his penis touched my lips. I had room to move my head back, but I didn't, I was having a struggle inside me, one side wanted nothing to do with it, and just get away as much as possible, but the other side of me was eager to put the whole cock in my mouth and just gobble it up. It was a stalemate, as I just stood still with his tip lightly touching my closed lips. The whole interaction made my hole pulsate almost uncontrollably, I finally gave in and allowed my bottom to fall a little more, as the rest of the head of the dildo entered me I heard him say

- Yes, YES! accept, be a good girl - As he pressed a button and the dildo now started slowly going back and forth inside me, It was a big dildo almost as big as his cock, but just the head was going in, and it didn't hurt, instead waves of pleasure like I never felt before spread thought my whole body, the pace started to increase and my eyes were making out with his cock, it was a miracle that thing wasn't inside my mouth yet, he moved a bit back and a string of precum formed between his cock and my lips, suddenly everything stopped, I had a confused face on me as I looked at him.

- Now for the main course - He said as the TV began to show a new video. The video was of this very room, there was a skinny crossdresser wearing the same outfit as me, Mr. Frank was sitting on the couch naked and with a hard cock holding, it was massive, about 9 inches. He was holding a long leash that was placed on her neck, she then got down on all fours, crawling to him. When she got close to his cock she turned around putting her head on the ground and her ass up in the sky shaking its bottom like a dog, offering herself. The dildo started moving inside me again, this time much more of it was being inserted, he then spoke very firmly.

- Don't look away from the video, This will be your fate - His command was like an unbreakable law to me now, even not knowing why, I couldn't go against it. A new feeling from the new insertion emerged, it started moving frantically and hitting some very sensitive spots, it was so good that I saw everything in black and white for a moment, girly moans left my mouth involuntarily while still looking at the video. Mr. Frank grabbed her skinny biceps and pulled back, he was surprisingly gentle, his cock entering so slowly that I doubt she had any pain, but once his whole penis entered, he began pounding hard, she had an elated look on her, unable to control it, saliva falling from both sides of her mouth and eyes that seemed in a trance, the pleasure the man seemed to be giving to her seemed to be unimaginable, and she had a face of pure bliss. My mind on its own started to imagine myself as the girl getting fucked, I tried to fight it anyway I could, I would never allow that to happen, I told myself. The girl started shouting in pure pleasure.

- YES DADDY, FUCK ME, MAKE MY ASS YOURS! -

- I AM YOUR PROPRIETY DADDY -

- Oo-oo-oh YOUR ARE MAKING ME CUMM DADDDY -

She began erupting from her little penis and I felt a pulse of energy as the dildo entered me again and again. I wasn't in control and with each progressive pump, my ass was overjoyed with pleasure. The more I tried to fight it the more apparent it became I was also going to cum from this.

- Head up, you don't want to miss the big finish - He said, and he knew that I was currently fighting in the throws of pleasure because when I looked up he smiled from ear to ear as the revelation came. I was trying hard not to show what I felt, but that seemed to show it even more. I looked back at the screen and saw him push the girly boy facedown again, then thrust slowly and powerfully into him. This time he was much rougher, inserting the whole cock into her ass, you could see how strong he was trusting, as the slaps of her ass were very loud, she loved every second of it, and as the pace of the video started to increase, the pace of the dildo accompanied it, his orgasm filled her hole, and it was a massive amount of semen, that was dripping to the side of her ass that couldn't hold all that sperm.

I felt seconds away from cumming myself but just as I was about to lose it, the machine stopped. On-screen the man stroked the girly boy's hair as she licked up the cum from the floor. When he was satisfied she had cleaned it well, he helped her to her feet and she began to pull her panties back on. As she bent to pull them over her knees a trickle of cum came out of her butt and ran down her leg. Once her panties were secured she received a slap on the ass and then walked out of the room, Mr.Frank walked to the camera and the video cut out.

Mr. Frank was still standing in front of me his cock now hard as a rock and I could see that monstrosity at full power, it was mesmerizing, it looked like it wanted to enter and destroy me, I was getting hypnotized by it, then he said, cutting my concentration

- How about a little bet? -

- What are we betting? - I asked, nervously.

- How about if you can cum without asking to suck my dick. If you can I will give you an extra $20.000, if you can't, you will spend the next weekend with me, how about it ?- he asked. My brain was not working properly, filled with pleasure and desire to cum, but I had fought off the urge to suck it very well so far, and the money wouldn't hurt, I thought.

- Okay, let's do it - I said confidently, which was immediately shattered as he put his thumb on the head of his cock and smeared my lips with his precum, I instantly succumbed and opened my mouth, sucking his thumb as the smell and taste of it impregnated my mouth and mind, at that moment it was the best thing in the world for me, I was sucking it with passion when he removed his thumb leaving me wanting more. He put the head of his cock close to my mouth, I opened it ready to accept his cock, after all, I didn't ask for anything, but he just stood there millimeters from my mouth.

- Ah ah aaaah, if you want it you have to ask Daddy nicely - That was the first time he referred to himself as that and it made me even more excited for some reason. I was still holding strong, with no intention of asking him, but he untied my hands and my instinct was to grab his cock with both hands and start jerking it, it was my first time touching another penis but his was way different than mine, it was crooked, it was big, it was menacing, and most of all felt really nice in my hands.

RedRoss
RedRoss
22 Followers
12