The Proposal Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers

After some more basic safety instruction, he took me aside and said, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of her. She's in good hands."

A short time later, CeCe and I stepped off the lift and she began to teach me the basics.

"I know you surf, Jason, but I want you to forget about that. Surfing is about maintaining momentum. Snowboarding, however, is about gravity. Your edge is everything. You use it to carve a turn, and most importantly, stopping. Watch me." She took off quickly, building speed and then abruptly turned sideways before coming to a full stop.

"You make that seem easy," I said as she made her way back.

"Now it's your turn."

She pushed me to get started before I quickly built up speed. Remembering what she had showed me, I turned sideways and didn't stop until I flipped three times. As I spit snow out of my mouth, all I could hear was laughter. We spent the next hour doing the same thing over until I could finally turn and stop. Then, CeCe suggested we go on a bunny run. She forgot to mention that this was the children's course. We ventured into a more difficult run where I had to avoid crashing into trees, rocks, and drops. I was having the time of my life; so much that for the first time since we'd arrived, my mind wasn't on Allie. Time flew as I progressed.

After we took a breather, CeCe stopped and said, "You did better than I thought you would. How are you feeling, big boy?"

"I have enough for another run, if that's okay?"

"Follow me."

She took off and I followed her as her hips rhythmically swayed from side to side. Her ski edges made a cutting sound with each turn. Even though I tried to match her movements, my turns lacked her practiced crispness; it was all I could do to just stay on my feet as we wove our way between trees and rocks.

*****

An hour later, we were knocking the snow off our boots, sitting on a bench in front of the pro shop. I was exhausted. We had spent all this time together skiing but hadn't discussed anything about our personal life. After I thanked her for the lesson, she asked, "You did so well, Jason. If you don't have plans, how about getting some Irish coffee with me?"

"Thanks, that sounds fun—but I think I should wait for my wife to finish her lesson first."

"You really are clueless, aren't you?"

"What do you mean?"

If you wait for her to finish, I suspect you'll probably be waiting all night, if I'm right."

"What?"

"Billy has taken a liking to your wife, and I think the attraction is mutual. In any case, I think she'll most likely call you."

"... All night?"

"Yes. Billy is not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am type. I speak from experience. She's in for a wild ride."

As I stared at her, I was speechless.

"Come on, let's get that drink. It looks like you could use one," said CeCe, pulling at my jacket.

"Okay, but I'd like to go change. Meet me at the bar in half an hour?"'

"I'll be there." She held up her chin for a kiss, which I didn't hesitate to give.

*****

When I opened the door to our suite, my mind was cluttered. I had never been more confused in my life. The walls were so thin between our suites; the sound of sex from next door filled the room. It was hard to concentrate. Then, it suddenly stopped. As I pulled on my jeans, I heard my phone ring and scrambled to find it in my pile of discarded skiwear.

"Hi," I gasped.

"You finished your lessons?" Allie asked.

"Yeah, it was a lot of fun. How about you?"

"It was a blast. Billy says I'm a natural. In fact, he says he wants to teach me more."

"You mean more ski lessons tomorrow?"

"Yeah... but I want to ask you something."

"Okay, what?"

"Billy wants me to spend some time with him tonight. I told him only with your permission, like we agreed."

"We already discussed this. What is it you want? It's your choice, Allie. Do you want to take this to the next level?"

"Yes. I... I want to."

"In that case, have fun."

"What are you going to do?"

I'm gonna start by getting really shit-faced and then who knows? Call me if you need anything."

"I will. Remember, I love you, Jason."

"Sure, me too. Stay safe and don't forget to use a condom."

*****

CeCe was at a small table waiting for me when I arrived, and she was dressed to impress. Her pants were tight, showing off her world class ass, and her blue top was so thin it was almost transparent. My eyes were focused on her pert titties with taunt dark nipples poking out. She smiled when she noticed me staring. I leaned forward and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"What's your poison?" she asked, smiling.

Instinctively, I started skimming the menu, but my mind was too muddled to think.

"Uh... whatever you're drinking—but make mine a double."

"So... did she call?"

"Yeah, she did. You were right. You must have done this before."

"It was just a good guess."

"My guess is my wife is probably getting royally fucked by Billy right about now."

"He probably won't do that for another two hours. His approach is slow and methodical. He most likely will start with a full body massage and make her beg him to screw her. He's an expert in the art of seduction. Anticipation is the key to any woman's orgasmic high."

"Damn, it sounds like he's got his technique down to a science. I wonder where he learned that?"

A big grin formed on her face. "Where do you think?" CeCe chuckled.

"Really? So, how long have you known each other?"

"Well, we've been married five years, but I've known him for seven."

"You're married? You don't wear a ring."

"Does it shock you that he'd marry a woman that's not some big breasted babe like your wife?"

"No, I didn't think that at all. You're beautiful. I have always been attracted to extremely fit women."

"Yeah, right! That's why you married Miss Double D."

"Actually, Allie is a gym rat. Don't sell her short. She has completed six iron-man competitions and works on her body daily. She can't help that God blessed her with a generous bust. I don't compare women. I believe every woman is beautiful in their own way."

CeCe laughed out loud. "That's the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. I'd bet my life you've never even dated an average looking woman in your whole life, have you? Be honest."

"Well, I was just very fortunate that Allie happened to have the whole package."

"No, being fortunate has nothing to do with it. Your good fortune is because of your hard work at the gym. Couch potatoes aren't so lucky. Jason, you've got it going on. What is it you're so worried about?"

"Honestly? Right now, I'm worried I won't be able to please my wife after she's been with Billy."

"Nonsense. Sex comes naturally, but great sex comes with training. Isn't that what body builders do when they come up against stiff competition? Pardon the pun."

"And where do I sign up for that program?"

She pulled out her daily planner and said, "Let me check my schedule. Hmm, I just so happen to have an opening tonight." She giggled.

I needed to take my mind off what was happening with Allie, and this seemed to be a delightful way to do that.

"I just hope I'm better at this than I was with snowboarding."

"Amazing!" CeCe grinned.

"What? What's amazing?"

"It's amazing how a guy that looks as hot as you has self-confidence issues. I find that laughable... unless you have a two-inch dick—which is highly unlikely... you'll do fine."

"So, when do we start?"

"We already have. Seduction starts with what you say and how you present yourself. Remember the biggest sex organ is the brain. Do your best to seduce me."

"That's easy. It's easy to tell a beautiful woman she's beautiful."

"I'm listening..."

"You've got an aura of confidence in yourself that is rare among men and women."

"What do you propose?" she asked.

"How about we just have a few more drinks and some sandwiches while we get to know each other better?"

"Really? You're a strange bird."

"How so?"

"Well, you are aware this is a swinger's resort, right?"

"Yeah, its kinda hard to miss."

"Your wife seems to have gotten the idea, but you seem hesitant. I'm not sure how to take the fact that you'd rather talk to me than fuck me. Am I that unattractive?"

"What? No! You're not unattractive! You're... you're—"

"Calm down. I was just yanking your chain." CeCe laughed. "Actually, you're a breath of fresh air. I'd love to talk with you. How about we get some coffee and go sit on the observation deck?"

"Sounds great."

I was relieved; not because I didn't want her, but because I still didn't know if I could separate sex from love. When I looked at CeCe, I saw this sexy articulate accomplished woman. She was so much more than just a fuck.

The observation deck was empty as we sat on the padded bench and looked out the panoramic window while some skiers straggled in. The snow silently fell, framing the window edges. It looked like a picture postcard. She snuggled under my arm and I squeezed her tight.

CeCe had one of the prettiest smiles I'd ever seen. The more we talked, the more I felt attracted to her. In fact, Allie was barely on my mind. Maybe I was delusional, but I felt we had a connection.

"So, beautiful, how long have you and Billy been, uh..."

"Swinging?"

"Yeah, that."

"Well, about as long as we've known each other. We met at a party that was hosted by his fraternity and my sorority—was nothing but a drunken fuck-fest, to be honest."

"So, you started dating after that?"

"If you want to call it that."

"Why did you get married if you didn't intend to be monogamous?"

"I suppose for the same reason most people do. We were graduating and both of us were compatible. Billy said he wanted exclusivity. It seemed we needed to grow up, so I agreed. We both knew the party couldn't last forever. At first it was great when we traveled together, but when the coaches separated the team, we were training half a world apart. After a year of being separated, we re-evaluated our marriage."

"You make it sound so... easy," I said.

"Easy? It was anything but that. We both went through the normal guilt and jealousy phase. We even talked about divorce but decided that we loved each other, and all the rest was just sex."

"So, you don't swing together on a regular basis?"

"Heavens, no. Our outside relationships are usually just that: outside. This is the first time for us at this resort as a couple. We saw the ad and application for teaching pros and decided to sign up."

"How did you decide on Allie and me?"

"I can't speak for Billy, but I'm here with you because I want to be, not because of what your wife and my husband are doing. How about you?"

"Well, as you probably figured out, we're new to this. I'm still conflicted. On one hand, I hope she's having a great time, but on the other, I hope she's not."

"I know the feeling. Well, Jason, I guarantee she's not miserable with Billy. He's world class in the sack, as well as on the slopes. Good news is you've got me as a consolation prize." CeCe grinned.

"You're no man's consolation," I said, standing and offering her my hand. "I think this is where I ask, your place or mine? But I think your place is occupied."

"There's no rush. I think we should move this conversation to your room. Where are you located at?"

"We're in suite 206 on the second floor."

"206? Uh oh... I think our suite is located next to yours in 204. Isn't that a weird coincidence?"

"Yeah. Let's go."

ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers
12