The Prosecuting Attorney Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DAB32697
DAB32697
1,182 Followers

As the hour drew to a close, I felt as though I was walking on air and I couldn't wait to get to Lindsay. Marta concluded by saying that since I had talked to just about everyone under the sun about whom the problem really didn't concern that maybe it might help to discuss it with the one person it did concern: Lindsay. But she also said to wait for a little while on that and for now, enjoy the passion this beautiful creature brings to my heart, body and soul.

When the line was cut off, I hung up the phone and immediately called Lindsay's cell. My heart skipped a few beats, my stomach filled with butterflies and my breathing raced as I heard her sweet voice come on the line with:

"Hello, my beautiful light."

I apologized profusely for not having called earlier to thank her and I explained that the roses and her note had completely overwhelmed me to the point of not being able to speak. I heard her voice crack with tears of joy and she said that no thanks were necessary. She also told me that she had been in court all day and wouldn't have gotten the message until just now anyway. Lindsay said that she still had a lot of paper work to finish up and that she would come to my apartment as soon as she was done, probably be a least another two hours.

"Do you want me to be naked when you get there?" I teased.

"You better be." She hissed back.

It was almost seven-fifteen when I hung up the phone and locked up the afternoon till and shift close out sheets in the safe. The night crew was already on as I came out of the office and the regular after dinner rush was in full swing. I slipped out the front door and scanned the parking lot for my car. It took me a moment to remember that I had taken the bus in today and would obviously have to take it back. As I stepped off the curb and headed across the parking lot, a late model pickup truck came to a stop directly in my path and Zack was behind the wheel. After some brief chit-chat about his schedule, I told him that I really needed to run if I was gonna catch the bus. Zack asked where I lived and then offered to give me a ride since he was heading that direction as well. Concluding that the sooner I can get home, the more time I'll have to prepare for Lindsay, I gladly accepted and hopped into the passenger side.

Zack and I chatted casually as we made the near twenty minute drive to my apartment. This was the first time that Zack and I had ever spent any time together just the two of us. I have to admit that I was really impressed with his intellect and I discovered that maybe he wasn't quite the juvenile delinquent that I thought he was. He never once made a flirtatious remark the entire trip and the more he talked, the more I was able to see the real Zack and I found he was a very deep, intellegent and compassionate young man.

It was nearly seven-forty-five when we pulled up to my apartment building. I thanked him for the ride, held out my hand and we shook as I opened the passenger door with the other.

"Listen, Hailey." Zack said quietly. "I know that I flirt with you a lot and I really appreciate you letting me do it."

"It's okay." I told him. "I actually kind of enjoy it. It's fun. It's human."

"Yeah." He said. "Look, I know that I wasn't exactly in the best of moods today. I acted like an ass toward you."

"No you didn't." I replied.

"Yeah, I did. You see, I really do like you, Hailey. You're the coolest boss I've ever had. Not to mention the hottest. And even though you aren't in to guys, I always had hoped that maybe you might change your mind. And if you did, maybe you'd even give me a chance." He said very sincerely.

I couldn't believe that this was the same kid that only a few hours ago I thought was nothing more than a juvenile delinquent and a wannabe gangster. As his big brown puppy dog eyes looked at me, I could see almost a hint of heartbreak in them and I actually felt my heart begin to ache in sympathy. Zack continued:

"So when you came in today and told us all about the new woman in your life and I saw how happy you were, I got really pissed. What I wouldn't have given to be the one that could make you so happy." Zack said with his voice cracking.

"Oh honey." I said as I fought back tears. Now my heart was breaking too.

"But I want you to know that I'm really happy for you. Really!" He smiled.

Zack swallowed hard as he struggled to get that last sentence out and then he looked out the front windshield and I could see his eyes welling with mist. By now I felt my heart being almost torn out and I was so flattered by his obviously deep affection for me. It's hard enough for a man to express himself like this, especially a young kid like Zack and I was extremely impressed with his sincerity and his courage. He knew full well that nothing but certain rejection awaited him, yet he confessed his true feelings nonetheless. I knew without a doubt that some young woman out there was one day going to be the luckiest woman alive when this very honorable young man comes into her life.

Nearly swept off my feet by Zack's lovely and courageous gesture, I squeezed his hand lying on the seat between us as I leaned over and aimed my lips at his stubble covered cheek. In an instant, Zack turned his head back toward me to continue speaking and our lips came firmly together in a kiss. I don't know which one of us was more surprised. His lips were warm and soft and quivering as mine pressed against them and I could sense his body trembling. Everything seemed to be in slow motion and I felt my heart about to explode as my stomach twisted itself into an enormous knot. Nothing made sense; especially the fact that I was still kissing him. Just then I felt the tip of his tongue probing ever so gently against my lips as his hand cupped gently around the side of my jaw; the tips of his fingers gently brushing my earlobe while his thumb rested on my cheek. Except for the loving peck kisses of my father, grandfather and uncles when I was a child, I'd never felt a man's kiss. I liked it. It was not at all what I expected.

With my mind racing at the speed of light, I knew that I had to do something to stop this, but I didn't know what. Then a thought raced through my mind that really freaked me out -I wasn't honestly sure that I wanted to stop. The next thing I knew, I let my lips open and Zack gently pushed his tongue in between them as I felt his other hand come to rest on my other cheek. I felt his body slide closer to me and I reflexive repositioned myself to allow him closer. At that moment I became a spectator. It was like a switch was flipped in my mind, cutting off all control over my body. I only had the power to watch and go along for the ride. My eyes, which had been open the entire time, suddenly shut and I felt my arms go up and around his neck. Zack pulled me closer, letting his arms slide down my back and wrap tightly around my torso. I scooted in closer to him and reveled in how warm and powerful his embrace was. No woman, not even Lindsay, had ever engulfed in their arms this way or made me feel so protected. With our bodies squashing firmly together, I let my hand slide through his thick hair and push his head down deeper into our kiss. My mouth opened wide and our tongues were instantly deep inside each other's mouths.

A car alarm blaring suddenly pierced the night air and instantly broke the intensity of our moment. My eyes sprang open and the switch in my mind flipped back, giving me control over my body again and I pushed myself almost violently out of Zack's embrace and out of his kiss. His very warm and beautiful kiss.

"No!!" I managed to shout as I pulled my mouth away from his.

I forced Zack up against the door panel and his arms slapped up against the now fogging window like he'd just been order to freeze by an arresting police officer.

"I'm sorry." He said. "God, I'm sorry."

I scooted on my ass to the passenger door and placed my hand on my chest; my heart was thundering so hard that I could feel it vibrating in my ear drum. Both of us were panting like Olympic runners after a race and the heat inside the cab of the truck was intense. Running my hand over my face, I was shocked to see that I was sweating profusely.

"Hailey, you know I'd never.." Zack continued.

Without saying a word, I grabbed my purse off the floorboard, opened the door and got out. The air outside now felt about thirty degrees cooler than it had when we left the coffee shop and my clothes were clinging to my sweat basted body.

"Hailey! Hailey, wait!" Zack called after me.

I slammed the door and trotted up onto the sidewalk and then nearly broke into a sprint as I hit the cobblestone path leading into the courtyard of the complex. Being so overheated, the breeze fluttering over and around me was very cold as I hurried down the path toward my apartment. I heard the drivers door slam on Zack's truck and then heard him calling my name and his footsteps thumping on the cobblestone about thirty paces behind me. Making a beeline for the stairs that led up to my efficiency apartment, I listened to my racing mind shout question after question at me. I don't think I'd ever been so freaked out in my entire life. After battling with myself all day long about whether or not I was really in love or just in lust with Lindsay, here I was not more than an hour after the mental armistice had commenced, caught up in another horrific battle; only this time battling against my whole human identity and my sexual orientation. I had just been making out with a man; and really, REALLY liking it! And in truth, it really wasn't even a man, but a boy! A boy of barely nineteen years old; nearly twelve years younger than me. Not to mention that I was cheating on Lindsay Whitmore; the woman I'd desired more than anything for nearly ten years and finally won over just last night. What the hell is the matter with me?

The questions began coming so fast and so loud that I could no longer interpret or even understand them. I reached the concrete steps that led up to my front door and bounded up them in twos. I reached into my purse, frantically searching for my keys and I could hear Zack bounding up the steps behind me. Everything was moving in slow motion and I was having a horrible time breathing. My fingers were searching desperately through the debris that filled my purse and I finally felt the cold steel of my key ring. Wrapping my fist around it, I pulled them up and as my hand sprang free from the depths of my seemingly bottomless purse, I felt Zack's powerful paw smack around my much smaller hand. His hand was warm as it almost completely engulfed mine. His palm was rough and callused against my fair skin and the veins in his hand were throbbing purple under a very thin layer of brown hair.

We stood motionless for an agonizingly long moment and Zack slowly turned me by the hand to face him and then he comfortingly wrapped his strong hands around my biceps, just below my shoulders. By now, my whole body was shaking like an autumn leaf in the October breeze and I was practically panting. I was so confused and embarrassed that I couldn't even bring myself to look him in the face.

"Hailey, listen to me." Zack said. "Look, I know I said that I was sorry back there, and I am. I'm sorry that I scared you."

With my eyes planted firmly on the ground, I merely nodded my head. I had so much I wanted to say, but I couldn't even find the air to breathe, let alone speak.

"But I'm not sorry for kissing you. Not sorry at all. I've wanted to do that since the first day I met you. When you hired me." He said.

I could feel the tears racing down my cheeks and even watched some of them drop off my face and plummet to the floor below like the old Coyote did in the Road Runner cartoons. Zack was gently squeezing my biceps and his touch was electric. I was a complete jumbled mess of emotions, nerves, thoughts and wants. In an instant I knew exactly what I wanted and at the same time, knew nothing. This must be what hell is like.

"Hailey, will you please look at me?" Zack pleaded.

"I can't." I heard myself say.

"Look at me, for Christ sake!" He said more forcefully.

Zack tilted my head up by the chin and I instantly became a prisoner inside his deep brown eyes. They were gorgeous.

"I maybe just a kid to you, but I know what I felt back there. And I know that you had to have felt it too." He said.

Tears were blurring my vision, a huge knot was lodged in my throat and I couldn't get words around it. I felt my legs wobbling like Jell-O beneath me and realized that Zack was the only thing standing in the way between me and a nasty fall.

"Hailey, I'm not gonna hold it back any longer. I'm crazy about you. And I want you more than anything. But if you can look me dead in the eye and tell me that you didn't feel anything between us back there, then I'll leave right now and you won't ever have to see me again, because I'll resign." He said.

Zack's eyes reached so deep into my soul that I felt almost violated. At that moment, I felt the switch inside my mind get switched back to off and I was again nothing more than a spectator in my own body. I watched myself leap into Zack's arms and plunge my tongue deep into his warm and soft mouth. Zack slid his arms down my back, lifted me up off the ground and my legs whipped and locked around him instantly. In the heat of the moment I dropped my keys and purse without having unlocked my door, but Zack merely heaved our combined body weights against the door and it sprang open instantly. He carried me inside and kicked the door shut behind us, leaving my keys and purse lying on the front step.

Time suddenly seemed to shift gears and went from slow motion to the speed of sound in a heartbeat, because the next thing I knew, Zack had torn every scrap of clothing from my now seething body, and I from him his. I was lying flat on my back on my mattress with my legs stretched out in a virtual split. With my burning hot pussy spread open wide, Zack was gluttonously devouring my soaking wet, swollen folds and his nose was brushing inadvertently over my hardening clit. With my mind racing in a blur of intangible thoughts, I cinched the sheets tightly in my fists and my head rolled wildly from side to side as Zack doave deeper into my honey pot. I felt my body go from being basted to completely sautéed in sweat in a matter of moments and the moans of ecstasy racing out of my mouth were almost unrecognizable to me. I no longer knew who I was and at this moment, I didn't care.

Zack suddenly snapped his teeth around my now gorging clit and tugged on it gently. My back arched as my eyes spun wildly in their sockets, followed by an ear piercing shriek from deep within me. I grasped a handful of his thick but soft hair and forced him deeper into me. I had no idea that a man could be so attentive to and understanding of the wants of a woman; particularly a lesbian. After all, who knew better what a woman wants sexually than a lesbian? But who was the real lesbian here now? Him or me? Suddenly Zack spit my pussy out of his mouth and repositioned himself, pulling my legs down around his body, all the while, the two of us were panting like a couple of ravenous beasts as we stared passionately at each other. Sitting me up slightly and pulling me to him, I saw his massive manhood moving to within centimeters of my seething hole. The head was perfectly rounded and throbbing; the shaft was thick and long and laced with pulsing purple veins. I lay back on the mattress and waited breathlessly. I had completely given up trying to figure out what the hell was happening to me and just accepted the fact that I wanted this. I don't know why, I just did. Nothing else mattered. Nothing else existed for me except this moment and this young man that was overflowing with unfathomable passion and desire for me. Then suddenly, Zack was inside of me and my body convulsed as it had never done before. Every fiber of my physical being was instantly ravaged by an unimaginable tsunami force wave of ecstasy.

Zack was very attentive to the fact that this was my first time and he was slow and easy as he slid himself into me. Sucking on the end of my finger as he went slowly inside of me, I stared up at Zack's face and his expression was a combination of incredibly sexy, adorably innocent and uncomfortably confused. Slowly, Zack began to fuck me. My pussy was spasming as his powerful manhood slid in and out of my sexual center and she soon began to douse him with her loving juices. It wasn't long before Zack was thrusting himself in and out of my womanhood with vigorous force and droves of sweat were streaming down his muscled torso and dripping like melting ice on to my stomach. From on his knees, Zack lifted my body up off the mattress and I planted my heels on the bed behind him. Supporting me with his powerful arms and hands on my back and ass, I was suddenly getting my first riding lesson. Holding on to his shoulders, I lifted my head and our eyes locked. Sweat was leaking all over his face and down his chest. My body was glistening in the soft light coming through the balcony door. The two of us were now equally thrusting the center of our sexual beings in and around the other as gasping moans echoed off the walls, along with the sound of slapping bodies.

As our passion built, a soft smile came across Zack's lips and I felt a smile cross mine. The passion in his eyes was immense and I could sense that every fiber of his being was totally committed to pleasing me. The knowledge that this young man desired me so much and now that his desires were coming true only fueled my sexual flame. Suddenly, Zack's eyes rolled back into his head and his grip around me tightened tremendously. His moaning surged two octaves higher and I felt ever muscle in his body seize. Digging his fingernails deep into my skin, I flung myself backward and he let me fall on my back onto the mattress. A few more powerful but exhausted pelvic thrusts deep inside me, Zack then pulled his manhood free and it erupted in a tremendous spray of male orgasm all over my stomach and tits. Both of us let out one final gasping moan as our backs arched and our lungs strained to find air.

Finally able to exhale, Zack slumped forward and most of his weight fell on top of me as we crumpled in a pile of orgasm riddled flesh on the mattress. With his face buried in the pillow just below my shoulder, I ran my fingers through his sweaty hair as his exhausted body lay seething on top of mine; all the while reveling in this extraordinary and unprecedented moment. I had just had sex with a man for the first time in my life and I loved it. Even though I still could not truly understand why or how it happened, I didn't really care. It was unlike anything I'd ever known and just knowing that I had fulfilled this sweet young man's fantasy only filled me with erotic pleasure and overflowing joy. Zack pulled his head up from the pillow and pelted my shoulders and neck with soft kisses, slowly working his way up to my lips where my mouth was waiting and we soon locked in a deep kiss.

Grazing his muscle bound back with my fingernails, I gathered my strength and rolled him over on to his back, driving my tongue deep into his mouth. Finally coming up for air, I raised my body up on top of him and straddled his waist, letting my hands explore his solid chest and ripped stomach. Covered with a thick carpet of soft fur, I periodically pinched patches of his chest hair between my fingers as he gently kneaded my tits. I leaned forward and he took one of my nipples into his mouth. It wasn't long before I felt the head of his rod probing against my mound and intense tingling of desire shot through my body. Working his mouth back and forth between my rock hard nipples, I pushed him down flat on the mattress, spit in my hand and reached down between my legs, taking his manhood into my grasp. Stroking it up and down firmly, I felt it harden even more. More on fire with passion that I ever dreamed possible, I rose up on my knees and slipped the pulsing head into my slit. My eyes spun as I slowly lowered my body down, feeling my inner walls consume the thick, vein-laced shaft. Suddenly the room filled with blinding light and my head spun over my shoulder to behold Lindsay standing just inside the door, holding my purse and keys in her hand.

DAB32697
DAB32697
1,182 Followers