The Protector

Story Info
Alisha and Jen need a protector.
6.2k words
4.23
25.8k
38
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains a significant amount of violence, although it is not gratuitous. If that's not your thing, you've been warned.

***************

To gain perspective in order to make this fictional account more realistic, it is important to understand the Redmond High School interaction of some of the main characters. The initial event occurred when four football players, Axel, Brian, Doug, and Frank, were juniors and Corbin was a sophomore but was a good enough baseball player to play varsity. The four football players were entitled jerks as far as most of the people at Redmond High were concerned.

Alisha and Jen, also juniors, were ostensibly, at least, Brian and Doug's respectively girlfriends, and probably the two hottest girls in the entire school, trailed closely by Tess.

Corbin was good looking but had not yet matured as much as the junior football players had. He was very smart and was taking advance placement biology as a sophomore, in the same class as Alisha and Jen.

Recognizing how smart (and cute) Corbin was Alisha, Jen, and Tess, the third of only three girls in advance placement biology, approached Corbin about studying together for the first semester Final Exam. Although cute, smart, and athletic, Corbin was also shy but not having any inclination to disappoint three hot girls, agreed. So it came to pass that Corbin studied with the three girls two nights in a row at Jen's house.

The girls were pleased because they each got either a B+ or A- on the Final Exam, which insured that they would each get no less than a B whereas the average grade in the class was between a C and C+. Doug was not pleased, however, when he saw Corbin leave Jen's house late at night, not realizing -- or probably not caring -- that Alisha and Tess were still there.

Before the start of the next semester, Axel, Brian, Doug and Frank confronted Corbin after school one day. While shy, Corbin was brave and when they physically challenged him and told them to stay away from their girls they didn't like his attitude. The four of them beat Corbin badly. While he got in a few good kicks and elbows, he ended up in the hospital with a broken arm, ultimately preventing him from going out for baseball that semester.

When the police contacted Corbin he maintained that he didn't know his attackers. The four miscreants interpreted that to mean that he was afraid of them; they didn't know that instead it meant that he would seek his own revenge. Also, Corbin studied with Tess, Jen and Alisha for the second semester final exam in biology and never told them what had happened to him.

Although Corbin considered Tess (just like Alicia and Jen) to be out of his league she surprised him by taking his virginity the week after he turned eighteen. "This is from Alicia, Jen, and me for being so nice," she smiled as she sucked his cock before he buried it in her pussy. They didn't really have a romantic relationship after that, but she did ring his chimes a few more times "Just to make sure that you're ready for those college girls," Tess giggled.

Over the summer, as happens to many teenagers, Corbin grew four inches and gained twenty pounds of muscle, working a summer construction job and weightlifting and running regularly. He also took Brazilian jujitsu. His growth and jujitsu training proved to be bad news for Redmond High's football team since Axel was the starting quarterback, Brian a starting wide receiver, Doug a starting offensive tackle, and Frank a starting linebacker.

One Tuesday night in autumn as Axel was walking from the late bus to his house a male in a mask stepped in front of him, blocking his path. "What do you want," Axel snarled. He found out when the figure kicked him in the shin, head-butted him as he bent over in pain loosening his teeth and rendering him temporarily immobile, and then grabbed his right arm and stepped over it, breaking it at the elbow, causing Axel to scream and almost pass out.

The junior second team quarterback, Jeremy, who happened to be a friend of Corbin's, started for the rest of the year.

Shortly after Axel's mishap, Frank and Brian had their own misfortunes on the same day. Being the last two to leave the locker room after a Wednesday night practice, rushing to get the late bus, as Brain bolted out of the locker room door he was tripped, and fell flat on his face. A body landed on his back, a strong hand grabbed his head, and twice smashed his face onto the tile floor rendering him unconscious.

No sooner had Brian passed out when Frank bolted out of the locker room and tripped over Brian. He met Brian's fate, only his head was smashed into the tile floor three times before he went unconscious.

After that incident Axel, Brian and Frank reported to the head coach that they thought that Corbin was involved. However, he had air tight alibis from Tess, Jeremy, and Bill, another friend of Corbin's who took over for Brian as a starting wide receiver.

Thursday of the next week Doug was walking home from the late bus when Corbin "just happened" to be walking on the same sidewalk in the opposite direction. Corbin "accidentally" bumped into Doug knocking him onto the grass. "Watch where you're going asshole," Doug snarled, puffing himself up to his full height and bulk which was two inches taller and twenty pounds heavier than Corbin.

"Or what, pussy," Corbin snarled. "Will you cry to the head coach that some mean junior is beating up your wimpy senior ass?"

If Doug had had any doubt who was responsible for Axel's, Brian's and Frank's mishaps, he didn't any more. He swung at Corbin, although with his backpack on the blow was not as hard as he intended and in any event Corbin was quick enough to not only deflect it,, but to push Doug in the same direction as his blow, landing him on the ground.

As Doug struggled to get up he removed his backpack which turned out to be a bad mistake. As he was just getting up off his knees, without his backpack on, his neck was exposed. Corbin got him in a rear naked choke hold and the harder Doug struggled the tighter it got. Within about 45 seconds Doug passed out and went limp.

Corbin removed Doug's right shoe and sock, broke three of his toes with a hammer which despite Doug's state elicited groans from him, then put his sock and shoe back on.

It just so happened that Tom, Doug's backup at tackle, and another friend of Corbin's, had his iPhone out and captured Doug swinging at Corbin, and subsequently being choked out. For "some" reason he stopped recording after that. When, as expected, Doug lied about what happened to him Tom's recording exposed him, and no action was taken, it being assumed that Doug somehow broke his toes when he swung at Corbin and then twisted down onto the ground.

All of the backups played well for Axel, Brian, Doug, and Frank, and Redmond High finished with a 6-4 record, likely only one win less than it would have if the four accident prone assholes had played the entire season.

In view of what happened to the four entitled assholes, Alisha and Jen ultimately found out the entire story. Despite the fact that they were still Axel's and Doug's girlfriends they thought that justice had been served.

************

When Corbin was twenty five, a college graduate and with a master's degree in business, he moved back to the city that Redmond was a suburb of. He had been a star baseball player in college, but not good enough to make the major leagues, was a top contender in the light heavyweight (220 pound, 100 kg) division of amateur Brazilian jujitsu tournaments in the State, and had been very successful in everything that he tried -- except for relationships. His friends told him that he was too kind and accommodating and that he was taken advantage of by his girlfriends, all of whom he eventually realized were in fact taking advantage of him and dumped. However, he had no desire to change how he reacted to females and believed that eventually one would come along that found his kindness and considerateness desirable characteristics rather than things to take advantage of.

Corbin had always had a desire to help women who were victims of domestic abuse since his biological father abused his mother. Fortunately she got out of that situation when Corbin was six years old and when he was eight married a stand-up guy who was a great stepfather to Corbin. The agony that Corbin experienced when a child as a result of his father's abuse of his mother stayed with him into adulthood. Therefore Corbin gave both money and time to a local shelter.

Corbin was by himself at a luncheonette one Wednesday, hoping to quickly get a sandwich and then return to his office when he came across Alisha. They struck up a conversation and she enticed him to come with her to a local park to eat. To his shock Corbin found out that Alisha was married to Axel. "Didn't you meet anyone else in college?" was Corbin's not-too-subtle question.

"A few guys, but when I moved back here Axel and I struck up a relationship again, and got married three years ago," she said.

"Are you happy?" Corbin asked.

"Yeah...uh...sure," Alisha replied, and then changed the subject. They hugged goodbye, but Alisha didn't offer to invite him over.

Two weeks later Corbin saw Alisha again at the same luncheonette only this time she had sunglasses on despite the fact that it was a cloudy day. This time he almost insisted -- she was reluctant -- to eat their sandwiches in the same park. When they got there he could tell that there was bruising on her face. He removed her sunglasses.

"What are you doing?" Alisha complained, reaching for them as Corbin held them out of her grasp.

"Did Axel do that to you?" Corbin asked.

"No...uh...I tripped on a rug and stumbled into a door," she snapped, "now give me back my sunglasses."

When Corbin handed her sunglasses back he grabbed her arm and pushed up her long sleeve, an unusual choice considering the temperature that day. "What are you doing?" Alisha complained as Corbin viewed the bruises on her arm.

"I suppose this was from running into the doorway too," he said in a soft voice.

"Look, you don't understand...things are complicated," she replied on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry; I don't want to embarrass you, but I want you to know that I can help. Now tell me about your job," Corbin continued, changing the subject.

When they parted Alisha gave Corbin a longer hug than the last one.

It was easy to find Alisha's and Axel's home address. Axel's parents were wealthy, undoubtedly responsible at least in part for his entitled attitude his entire life, so despite the fact that they were only twenty six years old they had a nice house. Doing a little electronic searching and surveillance without much difficulty Corbin was able to determine Axel's schedule.

Two weeks after Corbin saw bruised Alisha as Axel was walking to his Porsche from his health club about 7 a. m. a 220 pound masked man stepped in front of him. "What the fuck..." was all Axel got out before he was kicked in the shin and head butted -- just like he was when attacked in High School. As he lay on the ground, groaning, the masked figure grabbed him by the throat and lifted his head up.

"If you ever abuse your wife again the next time you'll end up with a broken arm -- got it asshole?" the masked man said before letting Axel's head fall back to the pavement, and he then casually walked away.

A week later when Corbin went to his favorite luncheonette Alisha was waiting for him. "You need to give me your cellphone number so that I can arrange to meet you; I've been here at lunch all week waiting for you," she smiled. She had a short sleeve blouse on, and was sans sunglasses.

"Nice to be wanted," Corbin chuckled.

As was their normal M. O. they got sandwiches and drinks and went to the local park. After some light banter Alisha said "Guess what?"

"You'll have to narrow it down for me to have any hope of a correct guess," he chuckled.

"You remember when Axel got kicked in the shin, head-butted, and then had his arm broken by a masked guy while we were at Redmond High?"

"Yes..." Corbin cautiously replied, trying not to smirk.

"Well the same thing happened to him two weeks ago, only this time instead of his arm being broken the masked guy told him that if he ever abused his wife again it would be broken," she snickered.

"Odd," Corbin responded as he took a big bite out of his sub.

"You wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" she chuckled.

"Why would I?"

"Maybe because everyone knew that you did it to Axel in high school even though it was never proven -- Tess told me about her bogus alibi -- and you assumed that Axel had hurt me the last time that we had lunch."

"Coincidence," Corbin mumbled with his mouth half full.

"If you watch TV crime shows you know that there are no coincidences," Alisha cackled. "Can you do me a favor though; wait until November of next year before you do anything else to him; at that point he will have come into his trust fund and I'll be a lot better off if I divorce him." Then she changed the subject.

*************

About three weeks after his talk with Alisha about Axel's "mishap" Corbin was volunteering at the women's shelter when he saw someone he recognized -- Jen, with her three year old daughter Amanda. He gave her a big hug and then was able to arrange some one-on-one time with her while a staff member looked after Amanda.

"Jen -- what happened to you?"

With tears forming in her eyes she said "I never should have married Doug..." before Corbin interrupted.

"You don't mean Doug Peterson from Redmond High, do you?"

"Yes..." she quietly replied.

Corbin was blown away. He thought that Jen and Alisha were much too smart and savvy to have married those entitled assholes from high school. "So he did this to you?"

She nodded her head slowly.

"Did you report him to the police?"

"No -- I'm afraid of what he might do to me and Amanda if I do. He was OK when we were engaged and during our first year of marriage but he's become more and more violent. As you know his family has money and he'll do everything possible to take Amanda from me if I leave him."

"How long have you been here?"

"Just one night -- I don't know where else to go."

After a long pause Corbin asked "Do you trust me?"

"Yes," was Jen's quick reply.

"I have a second bedroom in my condo. I'll pick you up today at six p. m. and take you there, and while Doug is at work we'll get what we need from your house and put it in storage or bring it to my place."

Jen seemed startled, but nodded her head in agreement.

When Corbin got to the shelter at six things were in a tizzy. "What happened?" he asked the director.

"Jen's big, asshole, husband came here and made a scene. We had to call the cops to get him to leave."

"Did he see Jen or Amanda?"

"No, but I'm sure that he knows that they're here."

"They won't be in five minutes. I'll pull my car out back -- get them and their stuff out there ASAP. I'll use the back road in case he's watching and you take another woman and child and Jen's cellphone and drive out the front, go south for about a mile, and then come back."

The deception worked well. The director reported to Corbin that she thought that she had been followed but there was no incident when she returned.

Corbin retrieved Jen's iPhone from the shelter then took the SIM card and battery out of Jen's iPhone before he drove back to his condo, and bought her a burner phone on the way. "I'm not sure that you can use your iPhone again," he told her, "because you can be tracked. However, for now you can keep it and maybe turn it on at a computer place just long enough to have all of your data transferred."

There were no issues with Jen and Amanda staying with Corbin the next week, and they were even able to remove and put into storage in Corbin's name almost everything that Jen needed from her house when they got information that Doug was on a business trip. Someone was following their rental truck, but it had been rented in the name of one of the volunteers at the shelter so that it couldn't be traced to Corbin, and when Corbin noticed the tail he turned into an industrial area and parked the truck. "Stay here," he said to Jen.

Corbin snuck behind the tailing vehicle while it sat within view of the truck. With his mask on he pulled the driver out of the car, zip-tied his hands and feet and put him in the back seat of his car, then returned to the truck and drove to the storage facility.

Corbin was working on a long range plan to get Doug out of Jen's life when on a Friday night he came home from work and found Alisha there with Jen and Amanda. Unfortunately Alisha's left arm was severely bruised.

Jen immediately got up and hugged Corbin -- as she did every night -- and said "I hope that you don't mind that I reached out to Alisha -- we're still best friends, and as you already know her situation is similar to mine and she had another incident with Axel."

"I'm glad that you reached out to her," Corbin said. Then he went and hugged Alisha. "What happened?" he asked.

Alisha related Axel's latest blowup, and when he realized that he had bruised her tried to profusely apologize and begged her "Don't tell Corbin." She played dumb about the Corbin part, but promised -- with her fingers crossed -- not to tell anyone else if he went to counselling, which he agreed to. That was two days ago, however, and he hadn't made any arrangement to go to counselling yet.

The four of them ordered in dinner, the three adults shared a bottle of wine and then Jen and Alisha shared another bottle, and then Jen brought Amanda into her bedroom.

"You shouldn't go back home tonight," Corbin told Alisha. "I can get you a hotel room."

Alisha got up from her chair and sat on Corbin's lap. "I'm not going home tonight or to a hotel -- I'm sleeping in your bed -- with you," she grinned as she tousled his hair. When Corbin started to protest she continued "Jen says that you haven't made a pass at her in the two plus weeks she's been here, and never brought anyone home with you, and we know from Tess that you're completely hetero, so you've got to be hornier than a three-dicked Billy goat. Also, based upon the bulge in your pants pushing into my ass I do believe that you find me attractive."

Unfortunately for Corbin if he wanted to dissuade Alisha her statement about him finding her attractive was the understatement of the year. Since she had matured some she was even hotter than when she was in high school. After she kissed him several times and wrapped her arms around his neck any resistance he had deserted him.

As one last attempt to restrain himself Corbin moaned "What about Jen -- won't she hear us."

"Who do you think told me to get you into bed?" Alisha grinned. Then she stood up, grabbed Corbin's hand, and started toward his bedroom.

Corbin was like an automaton as Alisha led him into his bedroom and quickly dropped her dress and removed her bra and panties. While Corbin was far from inexperienced, except for Tess and two girls in college he hadn't had an opportunity for sex with someone as sensual as Alisha is. She slowly unbuttoned his shirt as she stared into his eyes. "Why don't you put your hands on my boobs -- you know that you want to," she chuckled. By the time that Alisha pulled down his boxers to his knees -- as far as she could get since he refused to let go of her chest orbs -- he was ready to cum just from playing with her tits, and she wasn't far behind.

Corbin finally completely removed his remaining clothes, picked Alisha up, and laid her on her back in his bed. Then he quickly went after her sparse pubic hair honey pot, entranced by her oversized clitoris standing proud almost like a small dick.

12