The Protégé and the Mentor Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She obeyed immediately but with an enthusiasm that sent a sensation through my loins and I wondered if shortly she might be tasting my pussy juices. But while I sensed arousal, I never actually came. But fortunately, as she continued diving into my cunt, I was able to explode into an orgasm that cause a gushing over her face.

"You taste sweet, like cream."

We lapsed into sleep and she remained in my bed all night. A little after five the familiar sounds of skype toned on my computer. It was Stacy. "Oh, I didn't realize you had company."

"Susan was just giving me my thank you fuck after our date last night."

"How did it go?"

"I don't want to go through it again, I'll tell you later." I brought Stacy up to date on what else was going on. Sleep had allowed Susan to recover from her exhausting journey into ecstasy and her ardor was becoming aroused again. There I was trying to conduct a conversation with Stacy and Susan was suckling at my breasts. It was distracting albeit titillating. Susan eventually moved under the sheets which were thrown casually over my body and dived between my thighs. I was distracted and could not continue the conversation with Stacy and I had to end the conversation. Susan and I laughed and frolicked and eventually went down to the kitchen.

MONDAY

Larry sent us our first script for the BDSM audio book. We read through it and I still couldn't figure it out. My character, the daughter, came home from her first year at college. She came home on a Thursday evening one day earlier than she planner. She went into her mother's bedroom and found her bound and gagged. Her instinct was to call 911 but instead she ran to her mother and loosened the gag. It was only then that she saw the shadowy figure in the corner of the room. Her mother calmed her and assured her nothing was wrong. She explained that she has always been a submissive and since the daughter went off to college, her mother was able to live out her life style. The man was her dominant, or rather one of them since she had three doms that she was slave to. Well, you get the idea.

We read through the story, and at the end, I turned to Susan and said, "I still don't get it."

"You don't have to get it. Do you think Glenn Close 'got' being Alex Forrest in "Fatal Attraction"? Do you think Anthony Hopkins 'got' being a cannibal in "Silence of the Lambs"? Did Gene Hackman 'get' being Lex Luthor? It's called acting. You just have to portray your character.

We finished our read through but I knew this wasn't my best performance. I just couldn't get into the character. We had supper together that night: Susan and I were clothed since it wasn't BS Thursday. "Sweetheart, I know how badly you felt last Friday because of our experience at the restaurant. You're going to take me back there this Saturday."

"I never want to go back to that horrid place and I don't want to see those officious people again, especially that arrogant prick who served us."

"It's going to be completely different this Saturday. I guarantee you that."

"How can you do that?"

"You're just going to have to trust me on this one." She leaned over and kissed me, gently at first, but the kiss grew more passionate.

"Whenever you do that with me, I can't resist you. Alright, I'll trust you on this one."

SATURDAY

Saturday came and we got ready to leave. Dad wasn't going with us, it was just Susan and me. I took my dress into Susan's room to get dressed. I just wanted to get naked in front of her and to see her naked again. She welcomed me in and our dressing was slowed by occasional exchanges of kisses. They weren't all on the lips only, I nestled my head in her tits and sucked at them like a babe nursing at her mother's breast. I thought we were ready to leave, but Susan called Dad into the bedroom. Susan brought out a package. I had seen it come by UPS earlier but I didn't asked about it. Frankly, I wasn't that curious about it, Susan and Dad were always having stuff delivered. She knelt in front of me and handed me the box. "Open it. It's mine but it is just as much a gift for you."

I opened the box and there was a chrome collar in it. The metal was beautiful and shiney and almost an inch high. It was set off by two leather strips enclosing the metal collar. There were three nubs spaced at 90 degree angles. Dangling loosely from each nub was a 1 inch metal ring. The collar was closed by a lock in which I quickly figured out was the back. A small chrome lock held the collar closed, but it was not locked and the key was inserted in the key hole.

"It's beautiful, but what am I supposed to do with it?"

"Silly," Susan answered, "put it around my neck."

"You're going to wear that to the restaurant tonight?"

"I'm not fully accessorized unless I have on a necklace."

I didn't react, she didn't put it on. Finally she placed it in my hands and said, "You need to place it on me."

Hesitantly, I took the collar, removed the lock -- it was unlocked but in place - and put it on her neck. "Lock it and take the key."

I felt strange going through this ritual, and I must admit at the time I didn't realize the tremendous significance of this ritual. Indeed, it was a momentous ritual as I was to learn later. But even in my naive ignorance I felt a surge of power draining from Susan to me.

We smiled at one another; she didn't move. Finally she said, "Please kiss me. I want to remember your tenderness whenever I reflect on this moment."

This moment? We were just putting on an accessory before we left for the restaurant for our date.

We kissed and embraced passionately then we said goodbye to Dad and left the house. I got into the passenger's side and Susan drove. The whole time Susan would glance over at me whenever we came to a stop or there was a stretch of road where she could take her eyes off the road without losing her attention to driving. We arrived at the restaurant and went in. Subconsciously, I assumed my roll of the little girl being taken to a restaurant and went in front of Susan. The attractive hostess seemed to smile much more broadly as I announced a party of two. Susan spoke and asked, "Can we be seated at one of Andre's tables?" I don't know who was more surprised, me and Susan requesting that we be seated at the table of the man who had been so rude to me and who had upset me so, or the hostess that Susan was not only speaking but making a request. I didn't realize the significance of the latter act until later, but somehow I imperceptively sensed that the young lady was surprised by Susan's action.

She said, "It will be just a few minutes. Would you like to have a seat here?" Her remark was clearly addressed to me even though Susan had made the request.

We sat down and after no more than 5 minutes, the hostess came over and announced, "Your table is ready. Please follow me." Without thinking about it, I led the way and Susan fell in line dutifully behind me. When we got to the table, the hostess pulled my chair out for me to be seated. Susan and I both waited for her to extend the same courtesy to Susan, but she did not. Finally, Susan sat herself. The waitress gave me a menu and pointedly did not give Susan one. "Andre will be right with you. Can I get you anything else?" I indicated we were fine; but she stuck around. Finally I noticed that she had raised the hem of her ankle-length dress to just below her knees. She was gesturing with her head that I should look down there. When I did I saw that she had two ankle manacles on. They appeared to be chrome or stainless steel and they were not delicate like jewelry. There were ringlets on each of them, but they were not actually attached by a chain. I saw Susan get a smile on her face.

"Maybe I need to order some more jewelry," she said with an impish grin.

Andre appeared and greeted us, or rather greeted me. He said the specialty of the house was herb-crusted salmon. I asked Susan what she wanted and she demurely said, "You order for me." I ordered her the Veal Piccata and I opted for the salmon. Andre gave no indication he would not accept my ordering for both of us and he made no contact with Susan. I asked Andre for the wine list and he became nervous. I don't know if he was nervous about carding me, but I went ahead and set his mind at ease.

"Don't worry, Andre. I won't be drinking any. But Susan will want a nice Moselle with her veal."

"Very good. I'll be right back with your appetizers." I had ordered Susan a hummus tray and a terrine for myself, but I knew we would be splitting each of them.

When they arrived, Susan hesitated and finally said, "i'm not sure what to do here. We're both new at this BDSM thing. If I were in full bondage, I would not have the use of my hands and you would have to feed me - if you didn't make me eat from my plate like a dog. But at the same time, maybe I should be serving you." We decided to compromise and to feed each other like star-crossed lovers. I rather enjoyed that compromise.

Andre was a perfect gentleman during the whole meal. He addressed me most respectfully. He never spoke to Susan and always addressed questions for her to me. I naively thought it was because he finally realized I was treating my "date" to a special night out. When he brought the check, I commented on his completely different attitude from last week. He said that when he saw Susan's collar, he realized that she was a subservient and that although there were no other apparent signs, I must be her Dominant, He know that as a subservient Susan was never to be addressed directly and was not to be allowed to make any decisions.

I paid the check and added a rather generous tip. We got up and Susan said, "Come with me to the ladies room." When we arrived there, Susan reached into her purse. I thought it was curious that she had not brought a clutch which is what I would have expected for the occasion and her wardrobe. But then I saw she needed something slightly larger, but not a full handbag. She brought out two chains with a manacle at one end and a clamp at the other. She put on the first manacle and attached it to the side ring of her collar. The chain was about 6 inches long and gave her minimal freedom of movement of her hands. She was not able to attach the second manacle and chain and asked me to help her. I did so. "Get the leash out of my purse." I brought out the "leash" which was a chain - not delicate but not heavy. "Attach it to the ring in front of my collar." I did so. The leash was about 2 feet in length. "Are you ready to lead me home?"

I suddenly realized she expected us to walk through the whole restaurant. The restroom was in the back. I led her out with some trepidation, but I was seized with a tremendous sense of power and I noticed the guests that noticed us were shocked. As we got to the front, there was a very light scattering of applause appropriate for a golf green. As we passed the maitre d' stand, out hostess said, "I'm so glad you decided to come this evening. Can I give you something?" Susan and I exchanged puzzled glances, not knowing what to expect.

"Sure," I said hesitantly. She was holding a small, perhaps 5 or 6, stack of business cards and took one and gave it to me. She pointedly had not given Susan one although she had enough to have done so. I glanced at the card, but did not dwell on it or its contents.

"I'm not allowed to have my own card, but Sir Stephen does allow me to recruit."

As I led Susan to the car, I said to her, "I've really enjoyed this evening. It has been so much better that last week. But there's still one thing that is missing. All I know about this BDSM thing is what i've gathered from the scripts on the story we are recording. But the daughter, who is the Dom, always keeps the mother, who is the sub naked. This furthers her subservience. I want you to be naked."

We had just arrived at the car. "I can't undress with my hands shackled." I could have unshackled her, but instead I unzipped her dress and unfastened a couple of accent buttons on the dress. Normally, she would have removed the dress by pulling it over her head, but it did slip down her body and she was able to step out of it. The parking lot was not bustling with traffic, but it was not deserted. I'm sure a couple of the patrons, probably the same ones who had applauded politely as I led Susan out the restaurant, we enjoying the show. I unfastened Susan's bra and panties and her hose. She stood there for a few minutes in all her glorious nakedness wearing only her shoes and her new chrome collar. She was at the passengers side of the car. She waited for me to open the door for her and to fasten her shoulder harness. "Are you too drunk to drive?"

"Oh, I'm drunk alright. I'm drunk with an overpowering sensation I've never felt before. I feel so restricted and at the same time emboldened. Every part of my body is tingling. How do you feel?"

"Empowered! I can feel the pussy juices start to flow."

"I guess I'm going to have to clean up two dried puddles from the seats tomorrow morning." We embraced and kissed. Susan could not grasp and grope me, but I found her restriction and helplessness so arousing.

We drove home. Again, every chance I had to glance at Susan she was smiling. She obviously felt no humiliation or anger that I was doing this to her. When we drove into the driveway, I came out of the car, walked around to the passenger side and - not helped - but rather gently yanked Susan out of the car. "You drank that whole bottle of wine, I'm sure you have to piss."

"Yes, as soon as we get in the house."

"No, right here." I led her by the leash over to the Dickson's house and told her to pee on their mailbox post, "like the animal you are." She had no shy bladder and seemed never to stop. But eventually she was through relieving herself and we went inside. I did stop at the car again and grabbed her clothes.

I led her inside the house. Dad was in the sitting room watching TV. He was a little surprise by our appearance but we offered no explanation. I sat down and pulled on Susan's leash so that she understood she was to sit at my feet. She obeyed with that silly smile on her face. "So, how did it go?"

Dad was drinking a Yuengling. "Let me get a Yuengling and I'll tell you all about it. Susan!" That was all I said, but she understood she was to retrieve it for me.

"May I have a glass of wine, Mistress?" That was the first time she addressed me that way. I smiled my pleasure.

"You've been a good little slave. Yes, you may have your reward." I leaned over and detached her chains holding her manacles from the rings on her collar. She went into the kitchen and came back with the two drinks. She sat herself back down at my feet. I took her drink and reattached her chains. We all took a sip of our respective drinks, I holding her wine glass to her mouth.

i gave Dad all the details, about how Andre was extremely obsequious toward me, about our final trip to the ladies room and our exit from the restaurant, about the hostess with her manacles on her ankles and the business card she handed to us, or rather me. Dad asked, "What did it say on the card?" Susan had not asked about it the whole time.

I brought it out, and rather than had it to him I described it so that Susan would know what it said. "In the upper left-hand corner there is a picture of a slave collar and in the lower right-hand corner there is a picture of a pair of manacles attached by a chain. In bold letters it says 'WHAT DO YOU WANT?' and below that is the name Sir Stephen, a telephone number and an email address. I would imagine from the email domain it is attached to a website." I handed it to Dad.

We all chuckled about how ominous it sounded with its serious tone. "So do you ladies want anything?"

I smiled but only said, "I'm not sure. What do you want, Susan?" She only smiled a sly little smile.

We finished out drinks and I told Susan to take the glasses to the kitchen. I left her chained and she struggled to hold the three glasses in her hands as bound as they were, but she did manage however clumsily without dropping them. She came back and I grabbed the end of her leash and led her upstairs. Dad followed behind. I didn't turn into my bedroom, but instead led her to her bedroom. Since Susan was naked, and she had already relieved herself, she climbed into the bed. "No, I'm sleeping there from now on. You'll sleep down here on the floor." She looked perplexed, but obeyed. Dad climbed into bed and I disrobed and lay my clothes on a nearby chair. "Slave, remove Frank's pajamas." Both looked stunned, but she climbed onto the bed and struggled to remove his pajama top. It was a pullover without buttons which would have been a real challenge for her, but she managed to pull it over his head. She then moved to pull his pants down and it took a real effort. When she got them low enough for his prick to pop out, there was a lot of contact with it and her face and hands as she tried to lower the pants off his legs. Dad was clearly getting aroused by this incidental contact. When she finished, I told her, "Good slave. Now back on the floor." I gave her a passionate kiss as she removed herself from the bed. I was aroused by these events, ever since she had put on the collar in the restaurant, but I sacrificed my need for sexual gratification for her being deprived of sexual satisfaction. I enjoyed her forced abstinence.

Dad and Susan fell asleep fairly quickly, but my adrenaline and hormones were in high gear and I could not fall immediately to sleep. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, they kept wandering to Dad's prick. It was just lying there, or really semi-flaccidly standing there beckoning for me to touch it. . . and more.

I was conflicted. Despite the fact that I had become lovers with my mother, and despite the fact that I very much loved my father, it still didn't seem appropriate for me to do anything of a sexual nature with him. But yet, I was so aroused, I needed some sort of sexual release. I had a fitful sleep and several time when I awoke I let my mind, and my hand, wander toward his manhood. I got within an inch once, but quickly withdrew my hand and inserted it into my pussy. My utterances were so loud, Susan and Dad were both awakened.

"Do you need some help?" Susan asked solicitously.

"Go back to bed. Both of you." I came twice more.

Sunday morning I awakened to see Susan sitting on the toilet. I unfastened her chains from her collar. She obviously was not able to wipe her ass and I had no idea how long she had been sitting there. "Were you just going to sit there until Dad or me came to unfasten your chains?"

"What choice did I have?"

"I guess you're right. Wipe your ass, was your hands and go fix us some breakfast."

Fifteen minutes after she left the bedroom, Dad put on some shorts, a shirt and his shoes. I went to my room to dress, typical sloppy Sunday morning clothes. Susan served us eggs, hash browns, toast and coffee and juice. I was debating whether to tell Susan to join us, or to make her sit on the floor or to abstain until we finished our meal. I didn't want to push our new relationship too far. Eventually, she put her plate on the table and joined us. I acquiesced.

After breakfast, Susan cleared the table and went back into the kitchen to clean up. She was still naked, but her hands were not chained to her collar. The rest of the day was spent in uncomfortable periods of silence. No one spoke of the events of the previous 24 hours. When it came time to retire, I grabbed Susan's leash and led her up the stairs with Dad following behind. This time, I led her into my bedroom. "Disrobe me." She did so but lingered over my breasts. We embraced passionately, but neither of us serviced the other's cunt. As we were getting more heated, I led her into her, or rather Dad's bedroom as she was now just an occupant of floor space by the bed. She still had freedom of hand movements and I commanded her to disrobe Dad. She obeyed. "Do you want to suck his cock?" She nodded her assent and I guided her leash so that it could take Dad's engorging cock into her mouth. "Cup his balls and massage them." This caused Dad to shoot a stream of cum into her mouth which she swallowed. "Stay here in bed with us. Caress his prick, ever so gently so that it gets hard again. I want him to fuck you." It took about 15 minutes of this coaxing until Dad was hard again, but eventually he was in the state of arousal so that he could perform. While they fucked, I release my building sexual tension by masturbating. When we were all spent, I reattached her chains to her collar and pulled her onto the floor where she spent the night.