The Protégé - Then Came four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried not to think about the fact I had already cum twice. It was all about the competition and I needed to win. My moans intensified and I could feel myself building toward orgasm number three when a familiar voice startled me.

"What have we here Ms. Cynthia?" It was Rosario's voice.

For the second time in twenty-four hours, a rude awakening from a surprise visitor pulled me back from the edge of orgasm. I felt Stacey jump, equally shocked. I had never told Stacey about Rosario, and suddenly regretted that deeply. How would she react to finding out I had fucked yet another woman? I feared not nearly as well as with Cynthia.

"Did I give either of you permission to stop?" Barked Cynthia, wiggling her legs to put us back on track. I looked at Stacey and she began to rub slowly, still somewhat shocked and confused.

"You're early Rosario, welcome. Forgive me for not getting up but our horny little pets are seeing who can cum first. Winner gets to lick my sweaty pussy." She leaded forward and tapped Stacey's head. "This is Stacey, Ms. Carmichael's best friend. Would you believe she's a horny little slut, just like Ms. Carmichael?" Said Cynthia in her business meeting casual voice.

The expression on Stacey's face was one of embarrassment and I was consumed by the fear this would all be too much for her. She looked toward Rosario who looked back with those hungry dark brown eyes and sexy smile.

"Pleasure to meet you Slut. I look forward to knowing every inch of you, um, um good." She added her Cuban accent for a little extra heat and Stacey seemed lose all apprehension.

Apparently unfazed by the stranger referring to her as "Slut", Stacey's eyes closed, and hips moved toward gallop speed again.

"That's it my pet," Cynthia smiled at Stacey. "You really do want it don't you?". Stacey whimpered her agreement focused on the prize.

Cynthia continued talking to Stacey casually, seemingly oblivious to the fact Stacey was humping her foot like a deranged dog in heat. "Seems your bestie worked her magic on Ms. Rosario too. Like you and I, she fell victim to her charms."

Stacey groaned as her hips continued to rock faster and faster. Realizing she was gaining the advantage, I began to rub in earnest, with a new level of excitement.

"Ms. Rosario, I take it you approve of our new pet?" Asked Cynthia.

"Oh, I definitely approve. Ms. Cynthia." She sighed.

I felt Rosario's hand caress my ass as she leaned in between us. Stacey's moan let me know she was being touch by her other hand.

"Ms. Cynthia's pussy is so pretty. Who wants it more?" whispered Rosario in a sensual voice. "It looks so soft and wet; I can almost taste it."

We rubbed frantically and I could hear Stacey whimpering louder and louder.

"Don't you want to feel your tongue slip between those pretty pink lips and taste her sweet nectar?" Rosario sighed.

Cynthia's shin and ankle were wet and slippery from my steaming cunt juices and I could feel an orgasm building. "Oh God I want your pussy Ms. Cynthia, aahhh!" I squeaked. My hands pulled her hard against me, moving my hips at lightning speed. Stacey was fucking her leg so hard I could her the sloshing sound as she pounded her wetness against Cynthia's other leg.

Cynthia's tits jiggle as we jerked her legs, but my eyes remained on the prize. I watched her glistening lips as they slid up and down relative to one another and opened and closed with each tug.

"You little sluts are out of control. I can't even keep my hand on your asses." Said Rosario as her hands withdrew. "I think I can settle this."

Rosario leaned in between us and extended her magical tongue toward Cynthia's shaved pussy. I watched as Cynthia's eyes widened in anticipation of meeting Rosario's tongue for the first time.

Stacey squealed as Rosario's tongue made contact, but I could not tell if it was in protest or ecstacy. I recalled how Rosario's wonderous tongue felt both in my mouth and my pussy as I watched her take a firm heavy lick up Cynthia's slit. When I heard Cynthia's reaction I was quickly pushed over the edge and my orgasm hit home.

"Rose, ar, i o! Oh sweet, heart, Aaaahhhh!" Gasped Cynthia.

I wailed along with Cynthia and Stacey, who also joined into our ecstasy chorus. Cynthia's body stiffened and her hips almost vibrated as she rubbed herself against the magical tongue.

I came watching Cynthia's pussy lips envelope Rosario's probing tongue as she lapped up the salty sweet mix of sweat and cunt cum. My whole body trembled as waves of pleasure enhanced by Cynthia's moans moved through me. At the same time, I could hear Stacey, grunts of pleasure while she also came hard.

We continued rubbing ourselves slowly against Cynthia as her hands gipped Rosario's head shoving her into her screaming spread cunt. Her upper body convulsed, and she groaned loudly, open mouthed in orgasmic bliss. Her leg pressed harder against me with each orgasmic spasm that continued for a full minute.

As it passed Rosario slowly lapped up her juices, then backed away licking her lips. As she did her hands returned to our asses and she ran her hands down our ass cracks. Her fingers moved from crack to clit and back spreading our juices as she stroked.

I released Cynthia's leg as Rosario slid two fingers into each of us. "Oh, my goodness your little pussies are soaked," she said slowly pumping us.

We rocked on all fours as she fingered us. Hearing Stacey whimper with pleasure as a mysterious stranger's fingers probed her, quickly got me going again. I was excited to see she too wanted more of Rosario.

Rosario leaned in between us, still inside us. "They're like little alligator pussies, clamped onto my fingers and not letting go."

Cynthia leaned forward on the sofa. "Ms. Rosario, do you think you can keep our pets occupied while I take a shower?"

Rosario pulled her fingers out and stood up with Cynthia. "Oh yes, I can keep them busy." She looked at Cynthia and put her hands on her waist. "But I must say, you taste delicious just the way you are Ms. Cynthia."

They kissed and I watched Rosarios tongue lap against Cynthia's lips before darting it into her mouth. Cynthia moaned slightly tasting her own juices and I again watched in awe, as Rosario's aggressive tongue worked it's magic.

I moved back to take in the image of Ms. Cynthia's firm naked body pressed against Rosario in those olive skinny jeans and pink tube tank. I had made love to them both but watching them kiss for the first time as their hands explored one another brought on a mix of jealous fear and cunt tingling excitement.

They were both so incredibly sexy in their own way, I wondered how I could ever compete. Yet, as Rosario's hands caressed that gorgeous naked ass and Cynthia's hand kneaded Rosario's cheeks through her amazing skin-like jeans, I felt a wave of heat rush to my exposed pussy.

After a long moment, they broke the kiss, looked at each other with surprised excitement and smiled. "Welcome home Rosario, such a pleasant surprise. I wasn't expecting you until dinner, but what a breakfast it's been." She caressed Rosario's cheek and kissed her again.

"I see you've been busy." Rosario replied as she looked down at Stacey and caressed her cheek.

"Yes, we have. These too have quite the appetite. May I suggest the double tongue treatment, its life changing. But I warn you once they get a taste, it's hard to control them." She leaned in for one more tongue swirling kiss and headed to her bedroom.

"Remember sluts, you may only cum with Rosario's permission. You are to follow her every command. I'll be back soon, so don't wear yourselves out." She said as she faded into her bedroom.

Rosario looked down at us grinning coyly. "What does she mean, double tongue treatment?"

Our hands lunged for her waist to remove the skinny jeans and show her exactly what she meant. She brushed us off and offered a hand to each of us. We took it and she guided us to a standing position, then put an arm around us gripping our bare asses.

She looked into my eyes. "Ms. Carmichael, I thought maybe I satisfied your appetite before I left, but I see your thirst is unquenchable." She tauntingly feigned a kiss and turned away toward Stacey.

Her grin was remarkably sexy as her eyes widened. "You may have the most beautifully blue eyes I have ever seen." She stared at her and they both seemed mesmerized. "Is that your true eye color Ms. Stacey?"

"Yes Ms. Rosario

I will be anxious to hear how Ms. Carmichael beguiled you Ms. Stacey. But first there are more urgent matters that need attending."

Rosario squeezed her close and leaned in for her lip licking tongue kiss, that left me whimpering with jealousy. Her hand gripped my ass as she bent down probing Stacey's mouth with that wonderful tongue. My eye's closed as I imagined her licking my hot pussy.

She spun us around and slapped our asses, breaking her kiss with Stacey. "Let me freshen up and I will need you both on my bed when I call."

I watched Stacey as Rosario grabbed her bags and headed to her room. Her eyes were locked on Rosario's ass in the skinny jeans. "Oh my God, she is gorgeous." She turned to me biting her bottom lip. "You little slut. Is there any woman you can't turn?"

We sat on the sofa and I looked at her blushing. "I'm so sorry I haven't had the chance to tell you about her yet. Cynthia ordered me to "take care of her" last week and..." I trailed of knowing I was transitioning from taking liberty with the truth and flat out lying.

"I'm sure she had to twist your arm." Stacey looked toward the hallway to Rosario's room. "Who is she?"

"She's Cynthia's housekeeper." I replied.

Stacey smiled and waved her hand over her maid outfit. "I think that's us now. How long have she and Cynthia been an item?"

"They're not. At least not before today. Rosario caught her husband cheating last week. She called and Cynthia picked her up from her house. They got shit faced and one thing lead to another... I turned her gay! What can I say, I have that effect on everyone apparently." I smiled playfully.

"Seriously though, she was lonely, feeling neglected and when she saw Cynthia and I together it touched something in her. Her curiosity was peaked and when she caught her husband with two teenage girls, she apparently decided to give up men, for a while at least." I said sounding rather innocent in the whole thing.

It just seemed a little easier not to include the part where I started it by eating Cynthia's pussy in front of her knowing she was watching. I also left out the fact, I taunted her while doing it, then stole her underwear while she pleasured herself alone in her bedroom afterward.

"When they came home drunk, Cynthia ordered me to pleasure her while she watched and then told me to take care of her when she had to leave last weekend. As you can see Rosario is not shy nor afraid to take what she wants."

I was relieved the look on Stacey's face was one of excited curiosity with no sign of anger or jealousy. Although, I had to admit, I was a little jealous after seeing how intently Rosario looked at Stacey earlier.

"You don't mind sharing, do you?" Asked Stacey, with a hint of bratty sarcasm.

I hesitated, not sure how to answer. I wondered if maybe she was a bit hurt by all this.

"Stacey Honey, I hope I haven't done anything to upset you..."

She leaned in and put her hand on mine. "Lecia, no, no, no. Are you kidding, this is?... I wish I had the words. Exciting, sexy, fun, scary, life changing, liberating all at once. I've never imagined anything like this. My heart is racing, and I've never felt this sexy, powerful, and aroused. I have no idea where this will lead but It's the ride of my life, and I'm on till the end."

Those blue eyes glowed with excitement, and I felt the same way. There was incredible power from giving pleasure to these three vastly different women even as they commanded me to do it. Knowing that my tongue or fingers or even a look could cause them to tremble or writhe with pleasure was an incredible high.

"It is a hell of ride." I smiled and leaned in to kiss her. "We sure rode the hell out of Cynthia's leg."

Stacey giggled as we kissed.

"Are you ready my pets?" Said Rosario from the hallway.

We broke the kiss and answered in unison. "Yes Ms. Rosario!"

We entered the bedroom to the sight her on the bed wearing nothing but a white lacey bra and matching high cut lace panties. Here dark bush was silhouetted through the white lace. She lay on her back, shoulders propped on a pillow, arms out to the side, tapping the bed beckoning us to her.

"Please remove your clothes first ladies," She smiled.

We complied and crawled on the bed one on each side of her. I got there first and leaned in for one of her sensual tongue kisses. She had the most versatile tongue I had ever experienced. She tasted me with each kiss, and I found it completely intoxicating. When she broke the kiss and leaned toward Stacey, I began to softly kiss her neck.

She whispered to Stacey in a soft sighing voice, "Hello beautiful; oh, those eyes..."

Stacey breathed deep and a jolt of warm wetness shot through my pussy as I could feel them kissing. Rosario's perfume had a hint of sweet spice, the effects of which I could feel all the way to my toes. After a moment, Stacey joined me, smothering her soft shapely neck with gentle kisses and the occasional tongue tease.

My hand moved to her bra clasp and popped it free exposing her golden brown 34C's. We each pulled the shoulder strap down her arm and she rolled toward me so Stacey could pull it off. I did the same on my side when she rolled toward Stacey. Then she settled back, and we kissed our way from her shoulders to her delicate breasts. Her back arched offering her nipples to our eager mouths. We worked them with our lips and tongues, and she rolled her head back in surrender. Our hands caressed her belly as her nipples came to full attention.

Rosario cooed softly and caressed our heads, "Such good girls," she sighed.

Our fingers traced back and forth around her waist band causing her to lift her tight little ass off the bed. A rush of power shot through me as this beauty lying between us offered her most intimate parts to our wondering hands.

Rosarios knees were bent with her feet flat on the bed as she lifted her pelvis higher, begging for us to touch her hot wetness. I nibbled her erect nipple gently and as Stacey's fingers met mine just below her belly button, we pushed downward under her waistband, penetrating her soft, thick bush.

"Oh yes, my pets, I need this, ah!" she barked from our fingers tickling the outer edge of her pussy lips.

We kissed our way lower and her scent filled my nostrils, causing a new tingling wave through my body. I moved to all fours and pushed my ass into the air as we worked lower on the bed.

"I've been thinking about your tongue all week Ms. Carmichael, and now I get two." She inhaled deeply. "Ms. Stacey, did she tell you how she licked me to orgasm while her limo driver watched?"

"No, she didn't," replied Stacey. Her eyes widened as she looked at me smiling, never stopping her gentle kisses on Rosario's belly.

Our pointer fingers touched as we slid them between Rosario's soaked labia. "Yeesss!" she hummed as her body stiffened.

I slowly kissed along the edge of her protruding hip bone while our fingers gripped her waist band and pulled her panties off. We moved in unison sliding them up her hips and over her raised knees. When we reached her calves, she kicked them off and laid her legs flat on the bed.

Stacey and I moved a knee between her calves straddling her legs. As we kissed her pelvis, we stretched our legs out and moved our bodies between her spread legs. Once again, I was entranced by her dark unshaven pussy spread wide before us. I could hear Stacey breathing, apparently also mesmerized.

I gripped the back of her left knee and pushed her knee up and out while Stacey did the same to the right. Rosario smiled down at us, seemingly unfazed that she was spread wide, putting herself on full display for us.

Next, we kissed her inner thighs moving closer to the target with each kiss. I ogled the thick dark triangle of hair above her slit. The bottom point of the triangle seemed to end an inch below her clit. But beyond the triangle a ring of more spars black hair covered her lower pelvis, two to three inches of her inner thighs and the lower portion of her ass cheeks. The skin around her labia was a distinctively darker pink forming an oval about two inches wide around her moist cunt. There was a half inch wide hairless rim around her pussy lips and my mouth watered at the thought of tonguing my way around it.

I ran my fingers gently through her hair circling her labia amazed by the soft feel. I had gone to great lengths my whole life to keep myself shaved and trimmed, yet here I was staring at this beautiful natural pussy, overwhelmed by the urge to kiss every inch of her and feel the tickle of her hair on my face, lapping up her bitter sweet juices.

Stacey's right hand slid around Rosario's thigh and her finger pushed into the thick dark triangle. Then as if we had planned it, Stacey and I both moved in and gently licked our way up the little hairless valleys where her inner thigh met her vulva.

Rosario moaned her approval as our tongues teased her. In response, I moved closer running my tongue firmly up the hairless rim outside her left pussy lip. As I breathed her scent, I felt my pussy ache and my whole-body tingle.

Stacey followed my lead up her right side, our cheeks touching as we worked together to pleasure sweet Rosario. My left hand gripped the soft smoothness of her thigh while we continued licking. It was a heavenly feeling with my face sandwiched between Stacey's cheek and Rosario's thigh. Once again Stacey took the first plunge and licked up the center of Rosario's slit causing a high-pitched squeal. I followed her and we began alternating licks, drinking in her heavenly juices.

"Oh, God ladies, that feel so, good!" she barked as her head rolled back and mouth opened wide. "Huh! Huh! Huh!" Rosario puffed like a choo-choo train, gasping with each lick. Her hips began to tremble and shake with excitement. "Oh God!"

Excited by her reaction we licked faster and harder until suddenly Stacey plunged tongue first into her cunt and we bumped heads. Then she turned her head sideways French kissing her pussy and giving me room to work her clit. I sucked it in and assaulted it with my rapid-fire tongue.

I could sense the gush of juices from Rosario, whishing I was in Stacey's spot drinking them in. None the less, I was pleased to see my clitoral stimulation was pushing Rosario to a climax. As she began to cum her body stiffened and she rocked so wildly we struggled to keep her knees high and wide. Her cries of pleasure grew louder and more frantic as we relentlessly lapped at her. I thought I heard Cynthia enter the room which excited me even more. I raised up on my knees pushing my ass in the air for Cynthia's benefit.

Rosaria had a handful of the comforter in each hand, cumming long and hard. The stimulation became overwhelming and she tried to twist free, but we held her in place, pushing her to the limit of endurance. Finally, she wiggled free and shoved our heads away panting frantically.

"And that Rosario, is the double tongue treatment." Said Cynthia with an I told you so tone.

"Incredible!" panted Rosario.

"Most definitely," replied Cynthia.

Rosario pulled us by the hand toward her head and we stretched out on either side of her. Then she gave me a deliberately slow lick-kiss combo, cleaning her juices from my face. As she did, I heard what sounded like a little slap on Stacey's butt from Cynthia.