The Protocol of Ahab Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The response puzzled me. Perhaps he was right, and I did not know her. "I worked for her, and I saw her at the book club and company happy hours. She was never very forthcoming about her personal life." Rachel's demeanor provided me with the appropriate cover.

"But you do know where she lives" he added obliquely. "I saw you staring at her house after you left the party."

Peter's comment caught me by surprise. He must have followed me out the door. This left me with the uneasy impression there was more to this conversation than the obvious. "I was there for a book club once and I liked the building. It is an old carriage house, and I was always intrigued by it. I don't know if it is my style, but I was taken by it."

I don't know if my ready response satisfied his curiosity or not, but I wanted to get off the subject of Rachel. I cursorily glanced at my watch. "Time to get a move on. I have a lot to get done and some calls to make." I hoped that comment reminded him of the call which interrupted us. "As for sleeping with you, it won't be today."

"Do I get a rain check?"

"You only get a rain check if you have purchased a ticket already. But I will think about it." With that I sat in my chair and removed a handful of manila folders from the file drawer and began thumbing through them. In the middle of the stack I stopped, removed one and placed it on my desk next to the phone. I then looked at Peter, "If you don't mind, I have some work to do. Stop back later if you want." With that Peter backed away from my cubicle and I began to dial Visnow's number.

He answered tersely, "Do you have a few minutes after work? I have a proposal I would like to discuss with you. I can pick you up at the office or we can meet somewhere; your place, mine, a neutral setting."

The offer sounded innocent enough but that was never the case with Visnow as I learned. I agreed to meet him on Falls Road up from my apartment. I don't know why but I felt safer in a public area than at his place or mine.

It was dark and cold as I waited on the corner. As I did, I recalled my walk back from Visnow's place that morning and the hookers soliciting the passers-by. It would be easy to make eye contact and give a slight wave and see if there are any takers. It wouldn't be a Vegas night payout, but it might help with the rent, I joked to myself.

"Well, well, well, my favorite literary critic out soliciting on such a dreary night." I immediately recognized Visnow's mildly effeminate voice, so I slowly turned and with a look of mock surprise said flatly "Oh. It's you."

"Don't sound so enthused. Let me buy you dinner or at least a drink."

I stared over at the bar with the Russian name. "In there?"

"Gracious no! I would not be caught dead in there." As I looked at the crowd of smokers assembled at the door, I silently agreed. "The Irish place." He nodded across the Falls Road to a small restaurant nestled between a hardware store and a beauty parlor. "If you have never been there, it is quite nice; clean, cozy, non-threatening." I immediately recalled Rachel and I at the bar during the snowstorm, "No I haven't" I lied.

Visnow's mention of dinner made me feel hungry. I had no food to speak of in the apartment but did not want to commit to a lengthy discussion. "A drink perhaps" I declared. The bar area was filled with locals and a few patrons who worked in the area. One table was occupied in the dining room. Visnow selected a small one against the wall and called for the waitress to take a drink order; a double martini for Visnow, I opted for a Manhattan.

Intuitively I knew this was not a casual meeting but something akin to the 'random' encounter I had previously. I thought of Rachel. Was this her doing? I sipped my drinks. "Dinner?" Visnow suggested as he called the waitress again and we ordered. After we ordered Visnow slouched back and leaned against the brick wall. "I did not expect to you to show" his eyes shifted over me as if he was undressing me, "but since you did, perhaps I can interest you in a proposal."

I stared directly at Visnow. I could sense he knew I was suspicious and with good reason.

Visnow stared back at me and continued, "Have you ever heard of the Hellfire Club?"

I did not answer.

Visnow continued anyway. "The first Hellfire Club was started in London in the early 18th century as an exclusive club for well-connected, upper class society gentlemen and other 'persons of quality' who were often involved in politics. The members took part in mock religious ceremonies and used masks and costumes to allow them to indulge anonymously in varying degrees of debauchery. The members would frequently be referred to as 'monks'. Allegedly the 'monks' brought prostitutes down the Thames on barges to act as 'nuns'. There were also accusations the members of the Club performed satanic rituals over the naked bodies of aristocratic ladies. All of this is speculation since there activities and members of the club are not easy to ascertain. However, the Club's motto was 'Do what thou wilt' which seems to convey the proper intent."

"I just want to assure you," Visnow stared directly at me, "this quaint social organization is alive and functioning. I, of course, am an active member and in fact, have attained the highest rank of 'monk'. As such, I have the privilege of 'inviting' worthy individuals. This weekend happens to be one of the Hellfire Club's regular meetings and the venue is my place. After much deliberation, I would like to extend an invitation for you to join us this evening."

I gave my best blasé stare.

Visnow paused for dramatic effect. "Do I have an acceptance?"

"OK" I replied whimsically, "how much?"

"There are nominal dues for the members but since you are my invitees there will be no charge."

I bit my lip for emphasis. "I don't think you understood my question. How much will you pay me to be there?" Visnow grimaced.

"I never expected to pay a cover charge!" I chuckled, "but since it is apparent you want me to masquerade as a 'nun', I would expect to be compensated appropriately. I am sure the 'nuns' in the 18th century were suitable reimbursed for their services."

"I see." Visnow groused. "I expected you," he glared at me, "to welcome the opportunity to mingle with the elite of business, politics and academia. It is not an offer that is extended to everyone. You should avail yourself of this, perhaps never to be repeated, offer."

He sounded like a late-night TV commercial. I sat silently. The dead air between Visnow and me became uncomfortable as each waited for the other to reply. Visnow relented. "I should take your request as an affront to my offer. However, I accede to your point and consider a remuneration of, let's say $50."

A lengthy silence again filled the void between us.

"$50?" I queried with mock seriousness.

Visnow stumbled. "Well, I thought I was doing you a favor just extending the invitation. You should be thankful for that."

"Well, I happen to know for a fact that someone ponied up a lot more than that for a single night of 'one on one' action with me. And now that same person expects me to frolic, in the buff no doubt, with a consortium of high society degenerates. Give me a break! If you want upscale erotic services, you will need to pay upscale prices. I would expect at least $2,000. Naturally, you can always try your luck with your $50 down the street in front of the Russian bar."

Visnow cringed at my revelation. It was obvious he never expected Rachel to share that he bribed her for my services. The waitress brought the order. I pulled a handful of bills, counted out more than enough and handed them to the waitress. "Keep the extra." I added as I stood and made my way towards the door with a jerk of her head. "Thanks for the drink." I added in parting.

The phone was ringing as I arrived home the next evening. I had not spoken to Rachel for days, so it was not likely to be her. I flopped on the futon and picked up the receiver with a listless, "Hello."

"Well, well, what a surprise finding you home." The voice registered immediately, Visnow, so I hesitated. "I have been trying morning and evening. I thought you had taken off and abandoned me." I should have ended the call then, but I caught myself, "Dr. Visnow, to what do I owe this call?" I asked as sarcastically as I could.

"I was hoping to follow up on my proposition I made yesterday at dinner regarding the Hellfire Club. Despite your rather cavalier rejection, I hoped you might reconsider."

I hesitated as my mind struggle to recall the details. "I think I gave you an answer. Didn't I?"

"So, you did." He paused I thought more for effect than for lack of words. "There is another consideration which I could not broach at the time. I know you are a friend and co-worker of Rachel's", if he suspected more, his tone did not give it away, "but I prefer not to invite her. I don't think she has the proper attitude, and the club is looking for new participants." His comment was not lost on me. Was he implying that Rachel had participated before? Perhaps that explained Rachel's dark look when the topic of Visnow arose in conversation and why he seemed to speak directly to me and not him when we were together. My doubts emerged again. Why did Visnow call tonight just as I was entering the door? Did he really call morning and evening? Was this a coincidence or were other factors at work?

Visnow rambled a bit as I tried to clarify my suspicions. "OK." I barked into the phone as I tried to get some control over the situation. "Start back at the start." I took time to think as he rehashed his pitch about the Hellfire Club. I recalled 'debauchery', 'prostitutes', 'nuns and monks' and phrases such as 'well-connected' and 'upper-class'.

"When is the meeting?"

"This Friday. Starting at 6:00."

I froze. "This Friday?" I needed to reinforce what I heard.

"That is correct. This Friday at my place."

"I have something on the stove. Can you call me back in about 5 minutes?" I lied. "I can't let this burn."

Friday! Friday! That can't be. I needed time to think. I wanted to speak with Rachel. I furiously dialed the phone. It rang . . . once . . . twice . . . third time . . . the answering machine picked up. I placed the receiver on the cradle.

My phone rang. It was Visnow. "OK. Everything is settled in the kitchen. Where were we?" Visnow continued with his pitch, and I listened half-heartedly.

"I think there was a question of compensation." I recalled aloud.

"I am prepared to address that. If you are willing, and just yourself, to participate I will," he paused, "I think the number you mentioned was $2,000. I am willing to meet that price. Of course, I expect my money's worth."

Visnow called my bluff with an amount that made me weak. I wanted to speak to Rachel; I needed Rachel here. I did not want to make this decision without speaking to her. She knew of this all along. I'm sure. For spite, if nothing else, I agreed. If I am wrong or right about Rachel, I was too confused to make up my mind which it was.

"OK. I'll play along." I replied in a fit of decisiveness, "Give me the where and when. I want half in advance and the remainder the day of the event if that is OK. I think I know the drill but any hints or suggestions you have will be appreciated."

"I am pleased that you want to participate. You know my place, of course. I could arrange to have you picked up if you like." I declined. "The festivities start at 6:00 promptly; so, arrive a little before then. The final bell, so to speak, is 9:00 on Saturday morning. If you wish to continue beyond then, you are welcome to, but you will not receive the balance if you leave prior to that time." That is fifteen hours. Even if it gets stretched a bit it is $130 an hour. I'll take it. "As for your attire," he continued, "I suggest something fashionable; a cocktail dress."

"Heels?"

"Stilettos."

"Of course, you are not expected to remain clothed very long. Remember you are technically a 'nun'. You are to be compliant and do the bidding of the 'monks'. You will enjoy the role play."

"When do I get my first installment?" I wanted to see the money as far in advance as I could.

"If you like, I can drop it off this evening. My car is ready, and I can be there in a few minutes. Is that soon enough?"

I agreed and quickly changed into pajamas and sat on the futon reading. This whole episode, going back to the dinner meeting, had me irked. I wanted an explanation from Rachel because I was sure she set me up. Why did she do this to me? She could have at least told me beforehand. It gnawed at me.

The doorbell rang. I put down the book and opened the door. There was Visnow and another man; tall, muscular, blond, very Aryan looking. His lips were thin; pale blue eyes, aquiline nose and a chin that came to a sharp point. I must have been taken back by the sight of the pair because Visnow started off with an apology.

"I know I should have asked but this is Leon, and he is staying at my place for the week. I didn't think you would mind if I brought him along." I studied Leon carefully trying to express my displeasure non-verbally. "I have brought an envelope." He added with a wink.

I stepped aside and let them in. I was too tired to be argumentative. Leon stood silently by the doorway while Visnow circled in front of the futon. "Before I make the down payment, I feel that Leon and I are entitled to a sampling of what we can expect on Friday. Think of it as a 'test drive' before buying a car."

I should have known. "I see, a preview of coming attractions, so to speak."

"Nicely put." Visnow smiled at the pun.

"So, what will it be a hand job or a blow job?" I flippantly channeled the hostess from the Vegas night, "I can beat off two at the same time, but I can't suck two cocks at the same time. The results are the same, however. You can let me know as soon as I get the money." Visnow produced an envelope. I peaked in and counted ten hundred-dollar bills. I nodded. "This seems about right," and placed the envelope in the book and closed it. "Now, what will it be?"

Leon shifted back and forth on his feet. "Should I start with you?" He appeared nervous so I added again, "what will it be?" I ran my hand down the front of his pants and felt his swollen bulge. "What will it be?" His voice cracked as he replied in a whisper, "Head. Do you do head?"

I smiled as I sat him to the futon and knelt before him. "Is this OK?" He nodded so I unbuckled his belt, eased down his pants and freed his stiff member. I sat back on my heels and stared up at him. "OK?" He nodded again so I unbuttoned my pajama top and showed off my tits. "You can touch if you like." Cautiously he reached for my breasts and gently caressed them. He seemed to take special care to avoid my nipples, instead kneaded the soft white fleshy part. I smiled then brushed his hands aside and eased myself up to place my head over his cock. He gave a quick shudder as I gently nibbled the head and a violent shake as I took most of the shaft into my mouth.

With each suck Leon emitted soft girlish sobs each one meeker than the one before. I stood and pushed him backwards until he was on his back. I then bent at the waist and continued my slow, steady, sensuous mouth music. Leon craned his neck to get a glimpse, so I pulled my hair off my face and held it back, so he had an unobstructed view of my technique. He moaned loud, deep, and steady.

I did not pay attention to Visnow as I worked Leon's cock, so I flinched when he placed his hand on my back and his fingers idly ran up and down my spine. It was neither arousing nor sensuous; it was just a touch. His hand then slid into my pajama bottoms and coaxed them off my hips. I did my best to ignore him, concentrating instead on the task in front of me. Visnow worked the bottoms down to my ankles and gently urged me to step out of them. I became more enthused with Leon's cock and worked it with pressure and teeth. Leon expressed his satisfaction with OOOing and AHHing and an occasional thrust of his hips. Meanwhile Visnow prodded my legs apart and slipped two fingers into my hole. The motion of my shoulders rising and falling over the stiff cock and the back and forth swaying of my hips to his touch aroused my lusts. With a free hand I reached behind wanting to grab a part of Visnow, any part. My quest was rewarded when he placed his cock in my groping hand. I first felt the reservoir tip of the condom and then the firm latex clad shaft. His intentions were obvious.

I tugged him towards me, and he accommodated my urgings by standing behind my ass and in a fumbling manner, worked the member into my cunt. I paused giving head until a lubricated Visnow entered me and began to pump. I neither accepted nor rejected his actions but allowed him to satisfy himself. I was getting tired of the blow job, so I rushed to bring Leon to an orgasm. More suction, lots of lip pressure and strategic tongue action caused a violent ejaculation deep in my mouth accompanied by a long low moan of satisfaction. One done!

I detached my mouth from Leon and with my arms braced on the futon I rocked my ass back and forth onto Visnow's thrusting cock. I was pure animal, no emotion, no passion, no love, just the base sexual desire. For me, I was just beating him off with my cunt. As I worked him from this awkward position, I lost my concentration and let the last of Leon's come drool from my mouth on to his pants. All the while, I imagined Visnow dancing with my ass as he jumped and contorted to keep his organ in me and aroused.

His movements subtly changed. He was no longer was playing, he was now focused. Each thrust was more violent and determined than the previous. His voice cracked and squeaked with pleasure until the great, physical release that accompanies a good orgasm caused him to collapse upon me forcing the three of us into a heap on the futon.

I had not come but I lay among the sweating bodies with an air of satisfaction. Visnow was at my side and the latex tip of his sheathed wilting member filled with the precious ambrosia. I playfully toyed with the encapsulated slurry. "Do you like that?" Visnow inquired?

"I do."

"Would you like to keep it?"

"No thanks. I can always get some when I want it"

After they left, I fell into a deep, sound, and dreamless sleep. Rachel did not call.