The Province Ch. 04

Story Info
Adventures in a free enclave.
3.7k words
4.53
9.4k
10
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: all characters in this story are at least eighteen years old.

X X X X

"Come in!" Julia said. "The doo---mrphgh!" She was cut off as Ruben shoved his dick back in her mouth.

"Sorry babe," he said, "timing!" Julia waved away his concern with a free hand. Most of her body was flushed with red, and there were goosebumps all over.

Daphne walked in, to find her sister sandwiched between two men. She recognized them both. Lamont was beneath her, cock buried in her pussy, and Darius was on top of the pile, vigorously fucking her ass. Ruben, whom Julia always thought was the most handsome of her sister's three boyfriends, was standing up and getting a blow job.

"Yo sis," Daphne said. Her tone was unemotional.

Ruben pulled out, politely, so that his panting girlfriend could greet her sibling.

"Hi Daph. Let me guess... did mom... send you?" It had been over a year since Julia had last seen her.

"Founders, how'd ya guess?"

The conversation paused for a few minutes, while Ruben started fucking her sister's face. He didn't come in Julia's mouth, but rather, after a time, pulled out and walked over to Daphne. He had her put her hands on the wall and flipped up her skirt. After applying some lube, he slipped his cock past her tight sphincter and began to pound away.

"What'd she... want... from us?" Julia said, once her mouth was free again. She paused frequently to gasp or moan.

"I'm supposed... to ask if I can... shack up here," Daphne said. Since only one of her holes was being used, she had an easier time holding up the conversation. "Don't feel like... you have... to say yes. The parents are cutting me... off."

"You could... get a job... that actually... pays something."

"I like Ismail's."

"Sis, I... I'm not sure... you like anything!" Lamont and Darius had synchronized their thrusts, each pulling almost all the way out, and plunging back in, with near-perfect synchrony. "And... you... fuckin' hate -- ooh! --- tea!"

"I do.. like tea. Just not... drinking it."

"What... ever. We got two... extra rooms here. You... could have one."

"You sure?"

"Yes. As long as you... don't mind... these three animals."

Daphne shrugged. Just then, Darius pulled out of her sister's ass and sprinted over to the wall where Daphne was being fucked. He pulled her head down to his waist level and plunged his cock past her lips. It was just in time for his load to start shooting into her mouth. She swallowed mechanically, while Darius groaned in pleasure. Inspired by the scene unfolding right in front of him, Ruben came in her ass.

"Over here, please," Ruben said, after a brief recovery from his orgasm. He steered Daphne over to Julia, then said, "Jules, baby, could you flip around?"

Julia pulled off of Lamont. His cock, slick with fluid, slapped noisily onto his stomach. She rotated around and put it back inside her pussy. She lay back so that her head was right above Lamont's, looking up at the ceiling. Ruben marched Daphne over so that her ass was a foot or two above her sister's mouth. With help from his fingers, cum dripped down past her labia and into the parted lips below.

"The boys approve of you, it seems," Julia said, after swallowing the load. The familiar taste of cum carried a subtle overtone of her sister's vagina.

X X X X

"Auntie?" Marcus said, as they walked swiftly down a long corridor, passing a doorway every so often. Sylvie kept track of the numbered plates mounted next to each entrance they passed. "Where are we going?"

"Our apartment, sweetie," she said. All but the faintest traces of her earlier tension were gone from her voice.

"We have an apartment?"

"For your training. You'll see." They reached the end of the hallway. "Looks like we're up a floor."

They backtracked, found an elevator, went up to the second floor, then located apartment 269. Sylvie scanned her right wrist torque against the entry pad, and the door unlocked. When it closed behind them, she pushed her nephew against the wall and kissed him on the lips again, harder than the first time. Her breasts were pressed in to his chest, and, as they could only compress so far, she had to crane her neck forward in order to make contact. 'Larry's got a point,' she thought, reflecting on her husband's longstanding complaint that her cleavage made it hard for them to kiss properly.

Sylvie pulled back, still pinning her hapless and happy newly eighteen-year-old nephew to the wall. "Founders' nuts, I smell to high heaven!" she said. She had momentarily forgotten about her body odor, but now that they were in the foyer of the apartment, the acrid smell of stress wafted up to her nose.

"You smell fine to me," Marcus said. He wasn't sure what to do with his hands, so put them on the small of her back.

"Silly boy," she said, "You can be a little more daring than that." She reached back and slid his hands down to her round, pleasantly large ass. She felt a thrill of pleasure seeing his face at that moment, the look of wide-eyed surprise. "Go ahead and squeeze, sweetie!" He massaged her butt through the thin denim of her miniskirt.

Sylvie took a deep breath. "Honey, there is something you need to do before we get started. You'll also need to do it every morning, from now on." She paused, putting on a stern face to make sure he was taking her seriously, then said, "It's one of the only subjects we never talk about in The Province. Except with a doctor, nurse or paramedic. Like, not even your spouse or closest friends."

Marcus was in a happy daze, so took in this latest development, one of many he'd experienced that day, with aplomb. "Sure."

Sylvie opened the first door on the left side of the hallway that led from the foyer. She waved him inside. Before closing the door, she said, "There's an instructional video on the screen; you can play it as many times as you need to. Please follow the instructions to the letter, and, um, err on the side of more, not less. I'll be in the shower when you're done, just come and find me!" She was about to leave, when she thought of something. "I should mention, sweetie, the shower's in the apartment, no need to go outside. If fact, we won't be leaving here at all for a while."

After she closed the door, Marcus surveyed the room. There was an odd-looking, high-sided porcelain bowl on the floor, with a drain in the bottom. Coming from the wall, near a tap, was a flexible clear tube, with a rounded, perforated attachment on the end. On one wall was a video touchscreen. It was displaying a large white and blue play button, which he tapped. What followed was an instructional video on how to give himself an enema. It used the same animation style as had been used in Health classes at school, which depicted human body parts in a thick-lined, cartoonish yet medically accurate style. At the end of the video, he was instructed to repeat the process at least four times. He found the sensation of having his rectum filled the with warm water from the tube extremely unpleasant, but bearable. By the fifth try -- he'd decided his first attempt had been a botch -- he felt reasonably competent at the procedure, and clean in a way he'd never experienced before.

Since he had no notion of the layout of the apartment, he wandered through a good portion of it before finding the bath room. Already surprised to hear there was a private shower, he was shocked to come across yet another restroom, with a normal-looking toilet, and yet another one as well, this one having a porcelain-lined opening embedded in the floor. Most surprisingly, there was a dining room and a full kitchen, too.

At last, he found the bath room. There wasn't a door, so, not knowing what else to do, he walked in. The room was nicely laid out, with bamboo slats on the floor, two sinks, a sunken soaking tub, and a large glass shower enclosure. His aunt was inside and the surrounding glass was already steamed up.

"Take off your clothes and come on in!" she said when she heard her nephew enter. Marcus began to strip.

"Are you sure?" he asked, after his pants dropped to the floor. His cock, predictably, still rock hard, swung up to attention in front of him. He felt acutely embarrassed.

"Of course!" he heard from insdie the enclosure. "Don't keep a girl waiting!"

Marcus gingerly walked over, his dick bouncing -- embarrassingly, to his mind -- with every step. He knocked briefly on the fogged-up shower door and opened it up without waiting for a response. Inside, his aunt was facing him expectantly. Seeing her nude, for the first time, defied even his highest expectations. She had large, teardrop-shaped boobs, with unusually big areolae and thick nipples. They stood out, shelf-like, from her narrow rib cage. Her wide hips framed a thick, untamed patch of blonde pubic hair. Marcus looked her up and down, frozen, unable to believe he was not dreaming.

Sylvie was equally dumbfounded as her nephew walked in. In front of the awkward young man bobbed, easily, the largest dick she'd ever seen in the flesh. Now it was her turn to gape stupidly, just as Marcus was. The pair of them stood silently for a few beats.

"Is that... real?" Sylive said, at last, breaking the awkward silence with an awkward question.

Marcus looked over each shoulder, unsure of what she might be referring to. "What?" he said.

"Sweetie, your penis," she said, mildly exasperated. "Is that some kind of sleeve or something?"

"What's a sleeve?"

"Just get over here!"

Sylvie's pulse was racing and her mind awhirl with a thousand thoughts. Marcus walked over and, despite everything that had happened, was surprised when, the moment he was in range, his aunt took his cock in her left hand. It was so thick she couldn't get her thumb and forefinger to meet, so she brought down her right hand to complete a circle.

"Founders' tits, Marcus! How'd I not know you had this monster lurking down there?"

"Is it really that big?"

Due to the conservative nature of South Side living, the only penis he'd ever seen, other than his own, was the one he'd had to touch during the sexuality test he had been required to take earlier that day; it wasn't as big as his own, but that hardly counted as a statistically significant sample.

His aunt tugged, pulling him closer. "I've seen, I don't know, at least a thousand dicks, and the biggest would be at least an inch shorter?"

Marcus blushed. "Is that good?"

"Is it good?" Sylvie sounded incredulous.

'It's good for me!' she thought.

"Marcus, I was going to launch into the standard training kick-off spiel. But this... I'm... not going to be able to concentrate right now."

"You okay, Auntie?"

"I'm fine, sweetie. Never better, honestly. I just need to fuck you, badly, right now."

If Marcus' head could have exploded, it would have, as years of sexual frustration were relieved, at least mentally, in a single moment. Not bothering to wait for an answer, Sylvie turned off the water and led him out of shower. Not pausing even to dry off, she dragged him to the bedroom and pushed him onto the king-sized bed. Marcus' butt hit the softest comforter he'd ever felt.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, will you let me be a selfish old lady for a little while?"

"You can do whatever you want. And you're not selfish. And you're not an old lady."

If she'd heard his response, she would have dismissed it as flattery, but, as it happened, she was not paying attention. Instead, she climbed onto the bed and perched over his stiff member. Water was dripping from her body, and her hair was a wet mess. Marcus had never seen a more beautiful sight. She had to raise her butt quite high to hover her vagina above the tip of his dick, then slowly lowered her lips onto its broad head.

"Ooh," she said, as her vaginal opening was spread wide. Her pussy was wet with anticipation, but even so, the long, wide shaft took some effort to fit inside. "Founders!" she said, as she felt a fullness she'd never felt before. Her legs began to shake as her lips ground ever closer to the base of his shaft. "That's... Founders, Marcus! Oh!" The width and length of his penis could not have been more perfect. Its girth put a pleasant pressure all along her canal, and the head of his cock pressed just enough to stimulate the nerve clusters around her cervix, but not enough to cause discomfort.

She looked down, and marveled at a slight bulge that had formed above and slightly to the side of her navel. "I never..." she said, and then began to lever her hips up and down. She moaned as pleasure spread across her body in a wave of goosebumps and flushed red skin. She just completed a second stroke when Marcus' cock began to spray cum inside of her. His darker flesh didn't show the flush that suffused his body, but there was no mistaking the involuntary shaking of his legs or the goosebumps riddling his flesh. "Oh," Sylvie said, "too soon!" Then, "Sorry, sweetie, I know it's your first time. I just... wow! Oh my. Don't pull out."

Marcus could not have pulled out, even had he wanted to, because as Sylvie said this to him, she pressed down hard with her hips, trapping his softening cock inside. It was far too long to slide out no matter how limp it got, and, even when flaccid, it filled her with a unique sensation of fullness.

"I still can't believe this is real, auntie!"

"Please, call me Syl, sweetie."

"You realize you're calling me sweetie but you don't want me to call you auntie." His aunt laughed and he felt her vaginal muscles squeeze involuntarily in reaction.

"It might be a while before I let you out, Marcus. I hope you're okay with that." Technically a question, there was no inflection at the end of her sentence.

"Aunt-- Syl, this has been the best, weirdest day of my life, and I don't ever want it to end. But--"

Marcus was cut off as Sylvie pressed her heavy breasts into his chest, craned her neck forward, and began to kiss him on the lips.

"Open your mouth a little, sweetie."

When he did so, she resumed making out with him, now sticking her tongue deep inside. She alternated this with licking and biting his lips playfully. She would have also started squeezing his cock with her powerful vaginal muscles, in an attempt to get him hard as soon as possible, but her pussy, unused to being so full, would not cooperate. 'Gotta up your game, Syl,' she thought.

Marcus was in a state of bliss. The feeling of his aunt's vagina wrapped around him was hard to describe, a pleasant spongy tunnel that was still putting pressure on him even as his penis shed some of its volume. He could feel his slick, viscous cum squeezing around his cock, and flowing out where their bodies met, tickling his skin as it dripped down onto the sheet.

"Okay," Sylvie said, "let's get started."

"Haven't we already?"

"No, sweetie, I mean I need to start on the lecture."

"Should we, uh, separate first?" He looked down at where their bodies met.

"Don't be silly. Now, shush and pay attention. There is one really big thing you need to know about Provincial society, which is that our prosperity and stability are based on the idea of free sexual use. Well, we usually just say 'free use.'"

"You mean having sex outside of marriage?"

"No, honey, it means being able to have sex with anyone, at any time." Marcus was about to ask a question, but his aunt held a finger up to his lips. "Keep your hands on my boobs, if you want, sweetie," she said before continuing. He replaced his hands on her soft flesh. "As I was saying, the primary basis of our society is free use."

"I'm not gonna complain. I think. But why?"

"There are many reasons honey. Imagine one man think thinks another's spouse is beautiful. The jealousy would eat away at him. Turning him frustrated and bitter. In any one case, no big deal, right?"

"I guess not. But would that ever happen anyway?" Marcus asked. Then he spoke one of the Mantras he and his classmates had recited at the beginning of every homeroom, "Jealousy is a mind-poison."

"It's true, we work hard as a society to rid our citizens of the mind-poisons. But just repeating the Mantras and studying the Constants isn't enough, human nature being what it is. The Founders decided, in their great wisdom, that the biggest single reason for jealousy, strife, and, well, mind-poison is really the only word for it, had to be eliminated entirely."

"Is that why Lawrence is okay with all this?" Marcus said, as he temporarily let go of her breasts and gestured at where their bodies connected. Events had moved so swiftly, he just now fully considered the idea that his aunt's husband might not approve of her fucking her nephew.

"Don't worry, Larry's fine with it!" Sylvie said. "I'm sure he's banging Hannah or Arianna right now. Or both." Although she stated this confidently, a thought almost bubbled to the surface of her consciousness, then fled.

"Who're they?"

"These, shall we say, 'lightly endowed' girls he likes. Not every guy likes big breasts, you know."

"I actually don't know. I've been having trouble thinking of anything else." His hands resumed massaging her chest.

"Well, Lar tries to be subtle about it, but he isn't. You can't keep that kind of secret from your spouse. He'll occasionally fuck a big titted woman, other than me, but he likes the 'sleek look', as he puts it. And he thinks my ass isn't big enough."

"But it's amazing, auntie!"

"That's what I think! But Hannah's is bigger. She's like one of those Brazil Protectorate models."

"I've never seen a Brazil Protectorate model before."

"I suppose not. There's less censorship on the North Side, so you'll see what I mean eventually. Small boobs, narrow waist, wide hips, and huge round butt. You've seen Larry bug me about hitting the gym more, right?"

"I thought he gave everyone a hard time about that."

Weightlifting was one of the few things Marcus and Lawrence shared a passion for. Marcus had been on the bodybuilding team in high school, and it seemed like the only subject his uncle ever said more than five words to him about.

"Well, trust me, he gives me a harder time. You'll see how this kind of thing works when you and Celeste are married." There was a twinkle in his aunt's eye as she said this. "Oh, now that's interesting!" she said, as she felt the enormous dick inside of her start to firm up. "I was just kidding. But sounds like part of you wants to marry her, at least!" She felt a jolt inside.

"Auntie! I've never even thought about it. Plus, how could I marry my cousin?"

"Why not?"

"Well, for one thing, how could we have kids? Inbreeding and stuff."

"I supposed we're jumping ahead, but..." She paused, as his dick grew firmer inside her. She moaned. "You really have no idea how good that feels." She took a few deep breaths. "Remember how I said the basis of our societal structure is free use?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, the Founders, in their wisdom, realized that would not be enough, hence the strict policy of Anonymous Fatherhood."

"Whoa! Is that why Celeste was adopted?" She clearly wasn't Lawrence's biological child, since her skin was paler than her mom's, and Lawrence's complexion matched Marcus'.

"That's right. But it's true for everyone. Your mom never met your biodad, for example. Or rather, she met him, but couldn't see him when you were conceived."

Marcus looked downcast at the mention of his mom, and Sylvie noticed immediately.

"I'm sorry, sweetie! I don't know what I was thinking!"

"It's okay."

As often happened, whenever he looked upset, Sylvie would start to worry about him, and Marcus, who tended to pick up on his aunt's micro-expressions, would start to worry about her in return. Sylvie began to kiss him on the forehead, both cheeks, and then, finally on the lips. Tension flowed from his body as she began to make out with him, and his penis became fully erect. Both of them began to breathe heavily, and Marcus responded to his aunt's suddon ardor by grabbing her shapely butt and pushing upward, if inexpertly, with his hips.

12