The Psychiatrist Ch. 06: The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we were nearing the end of the video I suddenly became aware that I hadn't told her that she had asked Miles to take her in her virgin ass. You can be sure it was with a great deal of trepidation that I watched the scenes unfold toward that major climax. As far as she knew, even up to the time we were watching the video she had never had anal sex.

Remember that it was Holly that initiated this final assault and if she hadn't requested it the evening would have been over. Of course, I had edited out the place where Jim had turned to me for my approval so as far as Holly could tell, this was all on her and I wasn't even involved in the choice. For that reason, once again I paused the video after she told Miles that she wanted him to take her in the ass.

With the video paused, I explained the parts that had been edited out. She felt a little better that Jim had asked my permission but was still a little bit dumbfounded that I had approved. I explained that we had talked about anal before and her concern was my size. She had always thought that I would be too big for her. What with Miles having such a comfortable size member I told her that I decided this would be the perfect opportunity for her to experience anal for the first time.

I asked; "So do you want to see it, or would you rather quit here because this is near the very end of the tape anyway."

She looked at me with lust in her eyes and asked; "Did I really do it?"

All I could do was nod and she said; "Then I want to see it." One final time I pushed 'play'.

There she was, my conservative Christian, purity pledge, modest to the extreme, totally devoted wife and mother slapped her virgin ass for a total stranger and asking him to penetrate with his slimy little cock. Holly looked on with her mouth hanging open the whole time as first Miles at Jim's instruction worked first one finger and then two into her little rose bud. Then we eventually heard her say, "I'm ready big guy, push it in!"

I couldn't tell if she was excited or horrified by what she was watching but when it was over she looked over at me with a stupefied look on her face and asked; "Did I just really see what I thought I saw?"

All I could say was "Yep."

"Oh gawd Rob, I can't believe it!"

Then as we watched the final scene where Jim put her once again into the relaxed state and then turned to his colleagues saying, "Well gentlemen, now do you believe me when I said I could take an otherwise conservative housewife and turn her into a sex crazed woman using the wonders of hypnosis?" And with that the screen went dark.

We both just sat there for a couple of minutes neither of us saying anything. Then she asked; "Where do you keep this thing? I sure don't want anyone to just stumble across it."

I showed her how I kept it in the middle of a CD album where I kept MP3 discs I have for my work-related stuff as well as the original set-up discs from when I purchased my computer. I told her how I knew that kids certainly wouldn't be looking through computer set up discs and even if they ran across this one the title simply said: "Dr. James Matthews" so for sure that wouldn't pique any interest to them.

She was satisfied that it was in as safe of a place as possible. Holly again looked at me as I sequestered the DVD back into the CD album and slid the whole thing into my bottom desk drawer. She looked exhausted so I took her hand and began to lead her to our bedroom. I had to chuckle to myself as she had to grab her shorts to keep them from falling down as we went up the stairs since she still hadn't zipped them up.

Once in our room she grabbed me in a bear hug and asked; "Are you OK after watching that?"

I kissed her with as much passion as I could muster and told her that every time I watch it I am so very proud of my hot little wife. Then I said; "Babe, you are the sexiest woman I have ever known and I am so incredibly blessed to have you as my wife."

Our kisses turned to tongue dancing as we fell on the bed ripping clothes off one another. As my hands explored her body she got that cute little smile on her lips and said; "You know Rob, right before dinner I took a nice long bath and my feet are really clean."

I know that firemen aren't really rocket scientists, but even I was able to figure out what she was getting at as I lifted her cute little foot up toward my lips. Man, I've got to tell ya that sex sure is a lot more exciting since we started this whole hypnosis thing!

Two days later Jenny was already in bed and Holly was at a PTA board meeting so just for curiosity I opened my bottom file drawer to take a quick look at a few scenes from the DVD. I could swear that when I had replaced it with Holly I put it in the sleeve with the label perfectly horizontal because I remembered showing her again that the title was simply; "Dr. James Matthews". But this time when I opened the album the label was almost vertical. I thought about it a minute and then inserted it into the lap top to watch it for a few minutes with a wad of Kleenex in my hand.

When I was finished, I carefully reinserted it into the sleeve again with the title perfectly horizontal. The next evening while working on paying household bills at my desk, just for curiosity sake I again pulled the CD album out of my desk and the 'Dr. James Matthews' DVD title was slanted at a diagonal. I knew my daughter hadn't been in the office so it was clear that Holly was watching the DVD and it appeared that she was watching it every day. Just the thought of it made me hard but I decided not to say anything. Hey, it made me hard so why shouldn't she get some pleasure from it as well.

Life was good as we were receiving monthly payments form our four doctor friends. We were enjoying our new pool on a daily basis. Family and friends were blown away by the transformation in our yard and my work at the firehouse was going really well. To top off our financial good fortune, we were pleasantly surprised when the fire department started talking to me about the possibility of me filling the Battalion Chief position when Ralph Jenson retired at the end of the year.

Every week the talks with district management became more serious and by the end of two months we signed the employment contracts and the position was mine starting November first. I would be shadowing Ralph for two months to learn the ropes and then be promoted to the official Battalion Chief position starting January 1st. That meant another extra thirty thousand dollars a year for our family on top of the extra $16,800 per year from the malpractice premiums we were collecting. Life was really looking good for the Walters family. Or so I thought...