The Psychiatrist Ch. 07: Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's the general idea. Once she is in that hypnotic state, there is no stopping her until I give her the "RELAX" command and then ultimately snap her out of it with the "AWAKE" command."

We tried to play another hand of Texas Hold Em but it was clear that everyone's mind was on something else so I finally said; "Tell you what: Let's play poker until ten o-clock. I'm sure Holly will be coming down before then to check on our drinks and snacks. When she does, you can look her over and decide what you want to do." I paused to let that settle in a bit before continuing.

"At 10:00 if you're not comfortable with where this might be heading you can go home with no questions asked. If you want to stay, Holly usually comes down shortly after 10:00 for one last time to check on us before going to bed. I'll talk to her, and if she is up for it; I will put her into a hypnotic state and we can play around for a couple of hours but I want everyone out of here by midnight. What do you say?"

The guys were blown away but clearly very excited.

About 8:30 Holly did come down in her shorts and peasant top. She flirted with the guys and intentionally bent over a few times which opened the neck line of her top to the pleasant surprise of the guys. She brought us more beers and a fresh bowl of tortilla chips. The guys were talking about how hot she was as she went back upstairs to watch TV. Again about 9:15 she made another trip downstairs with hot out of the oven pizza rolls. Again, she bent over as she put three plates of pizza rolls on the table for us to share.

Again, there was a lot of laughing and flirting going on as her full tits were on display every time she bent over to serve us. Chuck and Kyle were both commenting on her amazing figure and referring to her hard nipples. Holly of course blushed on cue and laughingly slapped Kyle's hand as he started to reach out to pinch her bottom.

After she went back upstairs we kept playing but none of us were thinking very much about poker anymore. I sat out that hand and told the guys that I was going upstairs to talk with Holly and see if she was willing to go under hypnosis. A couple of the guys wished me luck and I walked up the stairs. Of course, they had no idea that Holly and I had already been talking about this for a couple of weeks and she had already agreed.

Even so, I wanted to spend a few minutes with her to assure her of my love and of my willingness for this to happen. After about ten minutes' upstairs, I made my way back to the game room and simply gave the guys the universal thumbs up sign using both hands. They all cheered as I sat down and joined in the final rounds of poker.

I kept watching the clock as the minutes seemed to drag along. I again briefly explained the three commands that Holly responded to under hypnosis. I also told them, lest they get any hair brained ideas, that she only responded to my voice and to the voice of the psychiatrist who first put her under hypnosis. They couldn't wait for me to give the "COMMENCE" command to her.

Finally, at 10:00 we put away the cards and started cleaning up the left-over snack items. I told the guys that now is the time for them to decide what they wanted to do. As expected, not even one of us six guys wanted to leave. So, we tried to keep ourselves busy with clean up chores while waiting for Holly to make her much anticipated final appearance for the night.

At ten after, right on schedule we saw Holly's bare legs and bare feet starting to seductively descend the stairs. Everyone's jaw dropped as she came into full view in her sexy, black, see through teddy. We could clearly see her magnificent tits with their half dollar size dark areola's surrounding her pencil eraser hard nipples.

Wow! She never ceases to amaze me and I keep pinching myself at being such a lucky guy. When she reached the bottom step she asked in a husky voice, "Hi boys, can I get you anything else for the evening?"

To which I responded, "So glad you could join us babe, it seems that these guys all want to play around a little bit before they head for home."

"Well, I'm not exactly sure what happens but my wonderful hubby tells me that I can put on quite a show when I'm under hypnosis. Would you boys like to see a show like that?"

The whole game room erupted into hoots and hollers. It's a good thing Jenny was spending the night at one of her neighbor friends, otherwise she would have come running downstairs to see what was going on. Come to think of it, her little friend's dad was one of the six guys sitting there with his tongue hanging out.

Holly walked right up to me and planted a sensuous kiss on my lips complete with a little bit of tongue action and said; "What do you say honey, shall I entertain these guys?"

"Well babe, we're game if you are."

With that I turned her around so she was facing the guys. Chuck was the closest to her as I put my thumb in her ear and my index finger on the back of her ear and then pressed her imaginary button while saying the first command; "COMMENCE".

Normally, when Jim did this, Holly would instantly turn into a 'sex crazed woman', but this time Holly just stood there for a few seconds staring at Chuck. I was starting to think it wasn't working when suddenly Holly reached out and grabbed Chuck by his shirt collar and dragged him to her as she planted a wet slobbery kiss on his face while at the same time she began unbuttoning his shirt. Within seconds Chuck's shirt was tossed onto the poker table and she was kissing his chest and sucking on his nipples.

Ironically, in all the times I had seen her in action, this is the first time I had ever seen her suck on a guy's nipples. She never even did that to me, but I was pretty sure that this is one of those fringe benefits I would start to experience in the coming weeks. Her nimble fingers started undoing his belt and before long Chucks pants and bright blue jockey briefs were at his ankles while she was slipping his loafers off his feet along with his socks.

You would think he would have been a bit embarrassed since everyone else was fully clothed except for Holly in her teddy and yet, there was Chuck, naked as the day he was born with a stiff cock aimed straight for Holly's mouth. She quickly sucked the engorged penis into her mouth and started giving him a blowjob that got all of us hard just from watching.

Within moments Jeff ripped his T Shirt off his chest and started taking his pants and shoes off. Not to be outdone, the rest of us literally followed suit and there we were standing around Chuck and Holly holding on to our dongs while watching them go at it. What finally got Chuck to shoot his load is when Holly deep throated his implement and buried her lips into his pubic hair. Then with a deep groan, Chuck began shooting off directly down her throat and into her tummy.

As she licked the cum off his cock she was looking about the room at five more cocks in all shapes and sizes huddled around she and Chuck. Her eyes lit up and she said; "Looks like we're going to be having a little bit of fun tonight!"

She kept licking Chucks cock as she reached out and took Jeff's cock in her right hand and then looking to her left she grabbed hold of Rich in a similar manner. She pulled those two guys closer and started playing with them while finishing up with Chuck. Then she playfully pushed on Chuck's stomach saying, "You're done for a few minutes, step aside kiddo."

Chuck backed up while Jeff and Rich stepped next to each other. It was exciting to watch Holly's lips move from one cock to the other as she sucked and licked from their balls to their tip. Groans and growls were heard all around the room. That's when Jeff asked me a question; "So Rob, is she really under hypnosis? She seems like she is in full control of her senses."

Of course, the other guys heard his question but Holly just kept working away at their cocks as if nothing had been said. That's when I told them that she seems to be in full control but the fact remains that when we're finished, she won't remember a single thing that she is doing.

I went on to explain that what we are seeing and enjoying is not even part of her conscious mind. I told them it was similar to someone who is sleepwalking. I added; "She probably didn't even register that you were just now asking me this question."

Jeff just said; "Wow, this is amazing! And to think that tomorrow we will have all these amazing memories and she won't remember a single thing."

I just looked around the circle and told them they haven't seen anything yet, just wait until she really gets going! She went completely around the circle deep throating each one of us until we all dumped our load either into her mouth or straight down her throat and into her stomach. Holly was a real trooper swallowing all six loads.

Of course, she has swallowed for me before but I was still amazed to see her take six loads within about thirty minutes. I was the last to receive my blow job and then we were back to Chuck. Once again Holly looked up at him and said; "OK big boy, let's get this train really rolling down the track. Lay down here on the rug, I want to ride your big juicy cock like Annie Oakley riding on her pinto."

Chuck didn't need to be told twice what to do so he laid down in front of the wood stove where we had a fake bear skin rug. There he was with his hard cock pointing straight up at the ceiling. Holly slipped her panties off while I pulled the rest of the teddy up and off her head. Needless to say, she was gorgeous!

Next, she squatted over Chuck and taking his cock in her right hand while her left hand was on his chest to help balance her weight. With lust in her eyes, she guided his handsome dick into her now dripping love channel. The look on Chuck's face was priceless.

Of course, the other guys now knew that this was his second experience with my beautiful wife. When his eyes met mine, I just gave him a knowing wink while he smiled back giving me the thumbs up sign. Holly lowered herself onto his shaft until her buttocks was resting on his belly. He had a slight little beer belly but it just acted like a nice cushion for Holly's butt.

Once she rested for a few seconds she started raising and lowering herself using her knees. I don't think I will ever tire of this sexy scene as my amazing wife gets her rocks off on another guy's cock. Of course, I would never stand for her doing anything like this without me being present and in control but sharing her willingly seems way different than if she were cheating on me.

Chuck couldn't resist getting his hands on those perky tits of hers so he reached out taking one tit in each hand as he massaged her and began to twirl her rock-hard nipples between his thumbs and index fingers. The rest of us were unconsciously rubbing ourselves in anxious anticipation of our turn at her pussy. I was proud of my buddy Chuck because he lasted nearly five minutes before he started to buck and groan. He was doing that as he pushed his second load of the night into my conservative, church going, purity pledge wife.

We could tell that Holly was right on the edge of having her first orgasm of the night but it didn't quite happen before Chuck was finished. She got off his limp body and grinned as she asked; "OK boys, I'm horny and ready for my first big 'O' for the night, who's going to give it to me?"

Jeff was quick to shout, "Let it be me! Please oh please, let it be me!"

We all chuckled at his anxiousness but were even more amazed to see what he did. Jeff just led Holly over to the couch and had her sit down with her hips near the front of the cushion. Then he got down between her knees and buried his face in her crotch.

Even Holly was noticeably stupefied as she watched this young muscular stud slurping another man's cum directly from her wet pussy lips. I wasn't sure I would ever do what Jeff was doing but I had to admit it looked really hot. All of us just stood with a blank but excited look on our faces as we saw Holly began to thrash about on the couch. Her orgasm was building to a crescendo the likes of which I don't think I've ever seen in her before.

You need to remember that I had already seen her have some very strong orgasms with ten different men. Six guys at Lou's Tavern and four doctors at The Lakeside Resort. Additionally, I had enjoyed twelve plus years of watching her cum throughout our very active sex life together. But this orgasm was huge! She just went on and on until her eyes nearly rolled back in her head and all this from oral sex!

Then, when I thought she might be on the verge of passing out, she got the most lust filled look on her face as her eyes bored into the top of Jeff's head. She grabbed his hair yanking his face up to hers where their lips met with ferocious velocity. I remember thinking, it's a good thing their teeth didn't hit one another or I'm certain someone would have ended up with a chipped tooth.

I had never seen her like this and then I heard her speak in an almost guttural voice saying: "Get that cock in my pussy right now mister and fuck my brains out!"

Wow! I had never heard that kind of talk coming from my beautiful little bride. I remember thinking that her language truly confirms that these are obviously the actions of a thoroughly hypnotized slut. I tried to get in position to catch her eye but even when I was where I could see her face clearly, she only had eyes for Jeff. He was pounding her and she was grunting with each of his thrusts. There is no other way to explain it except to say she was totally lost in her lust for Jeff's cock.

He lasted about the same as Chuck and within five minutes of insertion he was wailing out as he shot his spunk deep into her cunt. Jeff sagged down on top of Holly and then one of the funniest things happened as she shoved him off and looking up at the five guys standing around her she said; "Golly boys, that was a fun start, who's next?"

No one moved for a few seconds because we were all so stunned by the action we had just witnessed. Wanting to keep things moving, I gave Kyle a little push in his back and he timidly stepped forward. Kyle wasn't as big as Jeff but he had an uncircumcised dick, which from past experience I knew really fascinated Holly. When she saw him step forward she first got on her knees in front of him.

For the second time this evening he was getting an expert blow job from what I believe to be the world's best cock sucker. She didn't want him to blow his load, she just liked licking around his foreskin and playing with it between her teeth. After a few minutes playing with his cock and foreskin, she just lay back on the floor and said; "Come and get it!"

Kyle was no dummy and he knew a good thing when it was staring him in the face. He got down on the floor and started plunging hard and fast into my wife's slippery love chute. The sound was incredibly loud as we heard each squishy plunge accompanied with a grunt from Kyle and a groan from Holly. It's almost like they were making music together with the added percussion of his ball sack slapping her ass. What sexy music it was! I don't know if you've ever heard of the group STOMP, but that's what it reminded me of.

Kyle lasted a few minutes longer than either Chuck or Jeff before he lost control and let loose with a fresh stream of jizzum. He was bucking so hard that a couple times he popped out of her even while shooting his load. When he did, it shot up on her stomach and onto her thighs before, like Jeff, he just collapsed on top of my petite wife. In so doing, he was smearing the spilt sperm all over both of their stomachs and upper legs.

When he finally climbed off, Holly had a big smile on her face and she started massaging their mixed juices into her skin as if it were the most expensive lotion money could buy. Then, still smiling she stood up and said; "Three down, three to go but, my ass is getting sore from all this floor action."

Grabbing Rich's hand, she said to him, "Come on lover, let's have some dirty sex on the sofa!"

Now it was Rich's turn to have a big smile on his face as he looked at the rest of us while Holly led him to the large leather sectional facing the big screen TV. Holly laid down on her back with one foot propped up on the back of the sofa and her other foot planted on the floor. This opened her sex up to the point that all of us could look deep inside. I'm sure this is an exaggeration but it seemed as if we could see at least three or four inches into her body before it was too dark to see any more.

Rich first buried his face in Holly's beautiful tits as he kissed, licked and sucked from one to the other. Holly loves having her little love bags played with so she was really getting into it. She was just on the verge of another orgasm when Rich slid his body up hers until their lips locked in a very sensual kiss.

And do I ever mean sensual! In all the times I have seen her with other guys I had never seen a kiss like this one. Oh, to be sure there were kisses with nearly all of her previous lovers. There was even a lot of tongue action with some of the others. But there was something about this kiss that set it apart from all the rest.

To be honest, this is the first time I ever felt a bit of jealousy creep into my heart. She was kissing Rich like a wife would kiss her husband when they were alone in the privacy of their bedroom after a month-long separation. Then, in the midst of their kiss, we could see Rich lift his hips allowing his rock hard, long and straight cock to search for her opening.

It was as if two opposite polls of magnets were being drawn to each other. Without using their hands or even looking at where they were in proximity to one another, Rich's cock slipped straight into Holly's waiting pussy. It was amazing and a thing of beauty in many ways. There was no poking around looking for the opening, no missed shots. They just slid together as if they were made for each other. This wasn't just sex, this was love making and I'll admit, I was getting downright uncomfortable with it.

Holly and Rich stared into one another's eyes like long lost lovers. I've never read any of those trashy women's romance novels, but that's what came to mind watching the two of them. Holly and Rich went on longer than any of the others. Their love making went for nearly fifteen minutes of pure sensual rapture.

I've got to tell you that I was truly glad that I knew she was under a hypnotic trance At least this way she wouldn't remember what was happening between the two of them. There was definitely some kind of unique and special chemistry going on. I was just hoping that I would be able to forget what I was witnessing before it tore me up emotionally.

Finally, their passion turned into lust and they started fucking till he came with what seemed like the biggest load anyone had ever shot into her. It was obvious to all of us that they were finished but rather than separating, they just lay still, looking deeply into one another's soul's. I was so uncomfortable that I had to break it up by saying; "That looked like fun you two, but the fun's over, a couple of us are still waiting our turns."

That broke Holly's focus on Rich and she looked up at me blushing with an embarrassed expression on her face. I think we both knew that something different had just been triggered for the first time in our relationship. I remember how troubled and full of questions I was as I looked her in the eyes. Something was definitely not right. But I didn't want to let on to the other guys just how bothered I was by what happened between Rich and Holly.

As soon as Rich got off her body, she stood up now just staring into my eyes saying; "Guys, I hope you don't mind but I really need to make love to my husband next."