The Pulse Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went upstairs and I was surprised that my parents were OK with me sharing the bed with Fiona. I think they knew how fragile she was at the moment and I was pleased that they had grown to like her so quickly.

We started to get ready for bed. We both took turns in the bathroom and said goodnight to my parents. I looked across at her lovely figure as she pulled her jeans down, displaying her unbelievable arse. She looked at me as she was doing it and wiggled her peach shaped cheeks at me.

I had started to pull on my pyjamas but most of my brain functions left me as I watched her slowly peel her t-shirt off. She turned around to face me. Her hands reached behind her to unclip her bra and as she freed her breasts the bra slowly slid off her shoulders leaving her standing there in a pair of lacy panties.

"You won't be needing pyjamas tonight," she said quietly.

"We can't Fiona, not with them right next door."

She crawled onto the bed, breasts swaying beneath her and lay on the bed. She beckoned me to her. I dropped my pyjamas and crawled into bed and lay beside her. She turned off the bedside light and we lay facing each other.

She started to kiss me, oh so lightly, up and down my body. I shivered at her touch and just enjoyed what she was doing to me. She reached for my cock and gently stroked it before rolling a condom down it's length. She then turned away from me, pushing her panty clad rear end up against me, grinding up and down against my cock.

My hands just couldn't resist her. They stroked up and down the contours of her body, the rolling hills and valleys that I loved to touch and stroke and taste. She in turn reached back behind her, pulled her panties to one side and guided my length into her wetness. Her silk sleeve slowly engulfed me, sending the most wonderful sensations through me as we spooned together.

"Do you think you can be quiet like this?" she whimpered, sighing as I eased further into her.

"I think so. If we take it slow. How about you? Can you stay quiet when I'm doing this?" and I eased out and back into her slowly, all the while cupping her breast and kissing her neck.

"I don't need to be quiet. I have a pillow."

And she grabbed a pillow and buried her mouth into it as I slowly made love to this incredible woman. It was the most glorious torture as I tried to stop myself from slamming into her firm buttocks harder and harder. I'd never felt so close to anyone in my life. She hooked her feet around my calves and used them as levers to push back on my penis. She began speeding things up. Her little grunts sounding far too loud to me. The occasional slap as our bodies came together was quickly muted and I moved a hand between us to cushion the sound.

Eventually I couldn't take any more and I rolled her onto her belly. There was a muffled, surprised moan from her as this position plunged me further inside her. I felt a small shiver inside her warmth as she reacted to the deeper penetration. I grabbed my pyjama top and placed it between us, covering her arse to try and stop the sound of our bodies slapping together. I started to stroke in and out of her faster and faster. The only sounds were my heavy breathing and the sound of her juices as my cock found its target again and again. Her muffled moans and cries were almost totally silenced by the pillow but they drove me insane with lust.

I moved into a kneeling position with my knees either side of her buttocks and really let loose. The bed frame was very solid but all this activity was causing it to rock and knock. I had to slow my pace just as I wanted to increase it. It was torture. It was wonderful. I started the long deep strokes that I knew she liked and her body started to shake and a muffled yell came from the pillow below.

Two more rapid strokes was all it took for the familiar and yet heightened sensations of orgasm to rip through me. I gasped my passion in an attempt to stay quiet. I stayed there, speared inside her as we both came down from our highs. I slowly eased myself out of her warmth and lay beside her. She spooned back into me stretching like a cat.

"Mmmmm."

We kissed and after quickly cleaning myself up we drifted off to sleep wrapped together.

=================

Jamie put the phone down looking slightly stunned but with a big grin on his face.

"I need to head out Mum. I'll see you later."

"Where are you going? Not round to Jake's?"

"No, you've made it very clear that I'm not to go round there."

"Alright then. Be back before 6pm."

"OK."

Jamie quietly sneaked into his Dad's study and grabbed the video camera. He took a new tape along with the small tripod and then purposely made a lot of noise going out of the door.

He quickly walked down the road as if he was heading for the bus stop and then turned down the alley between houses that brought him out near the One Stop convenience store. As promised Jake was there in the car park. To his surprise so was Fiona.

She got out and smiled at him.

"Hi Jamie."

"Hi Fiona, great to see you."

"Hop in," she said, pulling the front seat forward so that he could get in the back. Jamie clambered in and was relieved to see his friend grinning at him from the driver's seat.

As one, we said "I've got a cunning plan" and burst out laughing.

=================

As we drove down the long drive I motioned for the other two to duck down out of the way and hide themselves. Rather than stopping at the front door I pulled in near the garage so that there was less chance that they'd be seen.

I'd dressed carefully in tight shorts and an overly tight t-shirt that had Fiona running her fingers over my chest in the most delightful way when I was getting ready. I got out of the car and walked to the front door of the huge, ugly mansion displaying a level of confidence that I didn't really feel.

I needn't have worried. The door opened and Christine ran out into my arms.

"Jake! Thank you for coming."

She stepped back and then very deliberately looked me up and down. "You look delicious. Good enough to eat."

"Why thank you. You're not looking so bad yourself?"

She twirled, her signature daisy dukes highlighting her best asset.

"You like?" she asked coquettishly, then she laughed, "I remember only too well how much you like."

"Christine, I'm here because you said that you wanted to help me. I thought that you wanted to talk about the rumours?"

"Oh, that Ami. She does have a way of twisting what I said. Let's go inside and...talk."

And she sashayed inside, walking through to the kitchen where a mini-buffet was waiting. I sat down at one of the stools around the island.

"Drink?"

"Just some water, thanks."

"Oh come on. How about a beer?"

"I'm driving, so no thanks."

She shrugged and got us both a glass of water. She brought it back to the island and then stood next to me with her hip leaning into me. My cock stirred even though I knew what a bitch this girl was. My shorts weren't hiding much and her nipples started to stand out as she saw the effect that she was having on me.

She sipped water from her glass, moistening her lips with her tongue as she looked at me.

"Why don't we go upstairs and find somewhere more comfortable to...talk?"

I tried not to let my revulsion show.

"OK Christine, but I really do want to try and figure out what we can do about this."

She looked down at my cock again.

"Oh so do I."

She took my hand and started to lead me towards the stairs. As we got nearer to the front door I took my hand out of hers. She looked slightly surprised.

"I think I'll get a better view from here don't you?"

A triumphant smile covered her face and she moved to the stairs and slowly started to walk up them, her arse cheeks moving hypnotically as she went.

As soon as her back was turned I put the front door on the latch and made sure that I was visible to Jamie and Fiona through the window at the bottom of the stairs before following Christine.

We entered an enormous bedroom with a four poster bed. She put her glass down and then swung herself around one of the posts back to face me.

"Will this be comfortable enough?"

"I think so."

"But however will you get me to cooperate with you?" She had a sly expression on her face as she walked around the bed, swinging her rear from side to side. She walked to a chest of drawers and bent down straight legged, her shorts exposing the underside of her arse cheeks, and pulled open the bottom drawer.

She reached into the drawer and pulled out some velcro cuffs and several lengths of thin rope.

"You wouldn't force me now would you Jake?"

"That depends on how bad you've been Christine."

"Oh, I've been very, very bad, Jake."

She was looking so damn smug that she was getting her own way. I walked over to her. She dropped the restraints and I pulled her tight t-shirt up over her head, leaving her arms wrapped in the material, exposing her small breasts and excited nipples.

She gasped with desire.

"Just how bad are we talking Christine?"

"You have no idea..."

I reached out and slapped her nipples. First one and then the other. The sound of the slaps rang out through the large room as did her surprised cry.

"How bad, Christine?"

I didn't give her a chance to answer and slapped her tits again. Her nipples were rock hard and she threw her head back, her cry one of need and desire.

"What have you been doing Christine?" I asked as I walked around her, undoing her shorts and pulling them down to the floor. Her black thong was soaking as she stood there, arms above her head, panting with lust. Memories of me thrusting into her shapely rear surfaced and my cock got even harder as I toyed with her.

I violently ripped her thong off and pushed her back onto the bed.

"Have you been starting rumours Christine? Is that why you've been bad? Telling people that I've been raping girls?"

She looked up at me from the bed, her breath coming rapidly.

"No Jake. I wouldn't do that."

I reached for the restraints and quickly tied them to the posts of the bed.

"How can I believe you when you say you've been so bad Christine?"

I grabbed one of her wrists and dragged her into the middle of the bed before looping the velcro around it.

"You can believe me Jake. I wouldn't hurt you."

I attached the other wrist. She was facing down on the bed with her arse exposed. She looked over her shoulder filled with lust, the smell of her pussy redolent in the air.

"Is that so?"

And I clamped on the other two restraints to her ankles leaving her spread eagled on the bed.

SlapSlapSlap

Her arse cheeks had red imprints from my hand.

"Then why would you have sex with me just to get at Fiona?" My tone of voice changed completely. No more flirting. Deadly serious.

She looked back uncertain at my change of tone.

I walked over to the drawer to see what else was in there. A few things caught my eye but I pulled out a leather paddle. Hearing a noise behind me, I turned to welcome Jamie and Fiona as they came into the room carrying the video camera and tripod.

"What the fuck are you doing here? You bitch! Get out of my house, you and that loser fuck!" shrieked Christine.

"I don't think you're in any position to be making demands, you evil slut."

Fiona walked right up to the bed until she was face to face with Christine.

"We're making sure that you never hurt anyone again you heartless bitch."

Christine spat in her face. Fiona recoiled from her in disgust, wiping the saliva from her face. And then she started to laugh.

"If you ever needed any proof of what an evil bitch she is, this is it. She doesn't have a single redeeming quality."

Christine erupted, thrashing against the restraints, screaming unintelligible demands and abuse. But the restraints were well tied. She exhausted herself railing against us all, threatening us with every possible vengeance she could think of.

Fiona handed me a balaclava and some black clothes. By the time I pulled them on Jamie had the video camera set up with the new tape in place. He gave me the thumbs up.

I picked up the leather paddle and walked towards the bed making sure that Christine was in shot. On seeing the camera she sobbed and kept her face turned into the mattress. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head around so that it was obvious who she was.

I then climbed onto the bed beside her and raised the paddle...and heard a gasp from behind me. Whirling round I moved to the only potential hiding place in the room, the floor to ceiling curtains, and pulled them back.

Ami was standing there looking petrified.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry...I had no idea."

Pulse. Blue power blossomed around her.

"What are you doing here Ami?"

"I needed to know what was going on. I had to know what she was going to tell you. I had to know whether she was going to lie to you or whether she just wanted to fuck you. I had to know!"

"Why Ami?"

She shrugged helplessly.

"It's what I do. It's how I'm useful to people. I know everything. I know everyone. I'm just little Ami 'with an i' and everyone dismisses me. I might as well be invisible. And...and...you know the other why..."

She looked embarrassed at the last. Her lust for Christine wasn't well known but it was on obvious display here as she was unable to take her eyes off Christine's nubile body.

Seeing Ami there, Christine had one last hope and began pleading.

"Call the police Ami! Help me! I'll do anything, just help me. These people are going to kill me!"

I laughed at Christine's panic-stricken outburst.

Pulse.

"Shut up slut. We'll get to you."

Christine's mouth clapped shut and she looked at us with a mixture of fear and desperation.

I turned back to Ami.

"Ami? Will you help us?" I asked mainly for everyone else's benefit. I knew that she had no real option.

She nodded, unable not to.

"What do you know about the rumours?"

"Harry and Jennifer started them."

"I fucking knew it!"

"I heard the rumours from three different people but it was all too transparent. They'd tried to spread the rumours using slightly different stories but none of it could have come from anyone at the party we had here. The people were wrong, the food was wrong and once you eliminate people that weren't invited and cross-referenced that with people that had a grudge against you it was pretty straightforward. I was surprised about Jennifer though. This isn't really her style."

It was like a massive knot had been loosened inside me. I finally had confirmation. I'd foolishly dismissed Youle. Add his cunning to Jennifer's natural intelligence and they could definitely have come up with this. And they both had the contacts to get the rumours out there too.

I looked across to Jamie and Fiona. They were equally relieved.

"Do you want to stay Ami?"

"You mean you're going to carry on with...whatever you were doing?"

"Yes. We need this as leverage against her. She's destroyed people's chances of happiness and I want to make sure she never thinks that she can get away with it again."

She licked her lips, looking at Christine's pussy and arse and just nodded.

"Noooooooo! You can't. Help me Ami! Call the police."

I whirled around.

"I said to be quiet, slut!" and I brought the paddle down hard across her arse cheeks.

"Aaarrrgghhh!"

She looked like a totally different woman from the flirty, confident girl that had welcomed me into her house. I nodded to Jamie and he started recording again.

I moved forward and stroked the paddle over her raised arse. I started teasing up and down her body. Stroking it around her lower lips. Using light slaps on the inside of her thighs and then teasing around her arse again. After a few minutes of this Christine's hips were gyrating as she tried to get closer to the paddle. I continued to stroke it all over her arse. Despite the situation I could feel how much she wanted this.

I withdrew from the view of the camera. Christine started making little mewling noises.

I went back to the drawer and took out a heavy butt plug with an unusual pad at the base and some lube and moved back into view. Ami had unconsciously started to tease her nipples through her clothes.

I poured the cold lube onto Christine's rosebud and she bucked. I coated the butt plug and then slowly forced it into her arsehole. Christine screamed at the pleasure/pain. It took a couple of minutes of back and forth before the butt plug was properly seated in her arse. The strange pad at the base stood just proud of her cheeks.

"Uuuunnngghhhhh."

With no more ceremony I slapped the leather paddle across her cheeks and across the back of the butt plug.

"Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

The shock of the pain was compounded by the electric shock in her arse as the butt plug activated with a jolt when I made contact with the pad.

SlapSlapSlap

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod."

SlapSlapSlap

"Nnnnnnggggggggghhhhh"

Ami and Fiona both watched transfixed as Christine writhed as waves of pleasure/pain swept over her. Her arse was red and the butt plug took her to new heights. She tried to force her mons into the mattress searching for any way to force her clit into the bed.

I beckoned to Ami and handed her the paddle.

"What do you think she deserves?"

An evil grin came over her face as she looked down at the helpless girl before her. Christine looked back in horror knowing that Ami was the one in charge.

"Noooo! You can't! After everything I've done for you. I don't want this!"

Ami's expression darkened. She was almost spitting with rage, she was so angry.

"After everything you've done? You deserve all this and more. You're a slut with no morals. You're the most selfish bitch I've ever met. You used me. You drugged Jake's drink. You stole your parents money to buy cocaine. You used the cocaine to drug people that you wanted to sleep with. You drugged couples you wanted to break up. You used me to help hide what you were doing. You knew what I wanted and you used me. You will never use me again!"

As she said this she climbed on to the bed and started slapping Christine with the paddle, striking at her nipples, her feet and her cunt.

"I. Am. Not. Your. Pawn. You. Fil-Thy. Bitch!"

She screamed the last out between the punishment that she was dishing out. Christine was a shaking, crying mess and at some point had wet herself, cowering away from the smaller girl.

I stepped in and grabbed the paddle before Ami did any real damage. I hadn't realised the depth of her pain.

Ami fought me for it briefly before releasing the paddle and running out of the room in tears.

Jamie looked at me and I nodded. He stopped the video. Fiona picked up the paddle and before I could stop her she used it fiercely across Christine's battered rear end.

SlapSlapSlapSlapSlap

"Ami's confession and your slutty body are all on video now. If there is the slightest hint that you might hurt me or the people I love we will share it with the whole world. I will ruin you."

She looked like she was about to start using the paddle again but I grabbed her hand and held her against me. Fiona hugged me hard for a moment and then said,

"Let's get out of here."

"What about her?" asked Jamie.

"What about her?" said Fiona, her utter contempt for Christine dripping from every word.

"Jake, we can't..."

"You're a nicer person than me Jamie. If you want to untie her then I won't stop you."

He moved forward and undid one of the wrist cuffs and then quickly moved away. Christine lay there exhausted and sobbing.

"Let's go."

We quickly left the house. Ami was outside waiting for us.

"I couldn't stay in there for another minute. I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I...I..."