The Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nat_rose
nat_rose
359 Followers

"Bring it on," I said.

I waited for a second before the first cock appeared in the hole. I briefly tried to think about who it was, but then put that thought out of my mind. The alcohol and the intoxication of being such a gorgeous slut took over and I walked over to the hole, my heels clacking against the floor. I fell to my knees and saw another real cock for the first time before me. I opened my mouth and reached my tongue out.

"She's on it," I heard Elliott say.

Damn, now I knew which lifelong friend I was going to blow.

I picked up his cock with my hand and licked the base of his shaft. I dragged my tongue across the bottom to the tip, like Kristin does for me, and put the whole thing in my mouth. I bobbed down on his cock, and within seconds he was fully hard. He was much bigger than me when I'm hard, but I put my hand to caress my own cock over Rachel's pink satin panties to check just to be sure. I calmly sent my mouth up and down Elliott's cock until I felt a hand on the back on my head. I peered out of the corner of my eye to see Rachel reaching behind me. I swirled my tongue all over Elliott's dick and then I heard, "Oh my god, I can't believe I'm going to cum."

The room behind the sheet laughed, and I almost did too, but then I tasted Elliott's dank, salty, warm cum shoot into the back of my throat. Half his load probably slid down-that's what Rachel meant by "it"-and I sucked Elliott dry. He quickly pulled out and I peered into the room while my friend's jizz lingered on my tongue. I made eye contact with Tom and my heart sank, but then I heard him say, "Holy shit, she's hot."

I watched him walk up to the gloryhole and stick his dick through it. He was already half hard. I swallowed Elliott's cum and put my mouth around Tom. His cock filled my mouth and I heard him whisper through the sheet, "Take it, slut. Take it." The dirty talk made my cock strain against Rachel's panties, and when I looked over to her, I saw her filming with her phone. I didn't care-I felt unrecognizable; Sammy not Sam. Sam would never blow his friends, but Sammy gladly would blow all these dudes.

I grew eager to get Tom off, to reward him for calling me hot, so I pounded his giant cock against the back of my throat. He reached against the sheet to touch my head, and I knew he was ready to cum.

I have never cum as much as Tom did that night. His warm, sweet jizz overflowed out of my mouth onto Rachel's pink bra. When Rachel saw this, she came over with a hand to scoop it up and feed it back to me.

"That was amazing. Thanks, Amber," Tom said.

"Who's next?" Greg said.

I blew my friends, Vic then Eric savoring the taste of their supple cocks and swallowing whole their potent loads. Rachel came by with a beer. Even though I had drank a lot of cum, sucking four dicks in a row really dehydrates a girl.

"Alright, we gotta hurry up," Greg said. "Sammy, er, Sam is going to be here soon."

"Who's next?" Tom said. "If you don't go, I'm going again."

The thought of Tom wanting to fuck my face again nearly made me cream my friend's wife's pink satin panties.

"C'mon let's go," Elliott said. "Doug, Steve, who's up?"

I drank my beer, waiting for the next cock to arrive. Seeing none, I took it upon myself to stick my mouth in the gloryhole window; SammySlut was a slut after all.

"Look, she wants it," Greg said.

"I think you guys should do it together," Tom said.

"No," Doug said.

"Nah uh," Steve said.

"Either do it together or not at all," Greg said. "Time's running out. It's only a good punishment if this whore sucks us all off."

I heard some rustling and then some clapping. I heard belt buckles being undone, and then felt the sensation of two warm cocks on my tongue.

"This isn't gay right?" Doug asked.

"No, now you guys are just better friends," Greg said.

"Lucky girl," Rachel whispered in my ear.

I took both cocks in my mouth until they were too engorged to fit. I went from tip to shaft on one, probably Doug's, while I stroked Steve, and then switched.

"Are you guys going to cum together?" Elliott asked. The room laughed.

"I'm about to," Doug said.

"Me too," Steve said.

I leaned back, wanting to feel the sensation of hot cum splattering my face, and before I knew it, the left cock was shooting right onto my forehead, while the right one hit me on the lips. I let the cum wash over my face, and then made audible slurping sounds for effect. Rachel leaned down and licked a string of cum from my chin.

"I've always found Doug sexy," she whispered.

The two cocks disappeared and I leaned back. There was one of my friends left.

Greg's cock was rock hard when it popped through the window.

"He set this whole thing up just to fuck you," Rachel whispered. "Make it good, for me."

I felt an odd sense of gratitude to both Rachel and Greg, so I mowed down his cock as enthusiastically as I could. I leaned down and licked his balls. I let his entire 9 inches into my mouth. I rolled my tongue. Alas, he wouldn't cum.

"Are you done yet, jeez?" Tom said.

"I have an idea," Greg said.

Greg pulled his cock out of my mouth, and I missed it instantly. Then the sheet whirred open at the side and there stood my muscled, massive friend. The look in his eyes made me feel like maybe I was always supposed to be Sammy.

Greg grabbed me by the waist. He reached to his wife's bra and pulled off some of Steve's cum that had dripped down. He took his other hand and pulled his wife's panties from my ass, and rubbed the cum into my hole. I had fiddled around down there before, but I had never been fucked and I didn't know how sensational it could be until Greg was fingering me there with our friend's cum as lube.

"Listen to this, boys," Greg yelled.

I relaxed my lower body and Greg filled it up within seconds. I moaned loadly. The room laughed and clapped. Greg's hands gripped hard into my manufactured waist. He leaned down and whispered, "You look stunning, Sammy." I could've cum right there.

Greg pounded my ass for a minute before he rammed his cock in one final time. I felt my ass fill with warmth and then slowly, the pressure subsided. I was in ecstasy.

"Now you," I heard Greg say behind me.

I felt new warmth in my ass. I looked around to see Rachel slurping up her husband's cum out of my sluthole. Her tongue became rigid and probed my asshole. She leaned back and then tapped me on the waist. I looked at her and she waved me over. I came to her and she pulled me close and tongued her husband's warm jizz into my mouth. Our tongues went in and out of each other's mouths as we swapped Greg's cum. She wadded it all up and then sent it into my mouth.

"I always found you kinda sexy too," she whispered.

I swallowed. Greg walked back to the other side of the curtain.

"I didn't know we could do that," Tom said.

"Well we have her for five more minutes. Isn't that right S-Amber?"

My voice was hoarse from the throat-fucking, but I said, "Yes."

"Well I gotta piss," Tom said.

"Only one place to do it," Greg said.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"Ask her. She said she loves punishment."

"Amber, can I piss on you?" Tom asked.

I had never been into piss play, or anything close, but the total degradation of a gangbang by my friends, and my cock straining against Rachel's panties, had me in ecstasy.

"Please."

Tom stuck his half-hard dick in the hole, and I moved close. I opened my mouth and closed my eyes. I felt a wave of warm liquid hit my face and drip down to Rachel's bra and my croset. It saturated my panties.

This was a punishment. I looked in my reflection. I had told my wife jokingly to expect a changed man when I returned. Jokingly. If Kristin could see me now, she wouldn't even recognize me.

Tom finished up. I leaned back, soaked in Tom's piss, the cum of all my friends and my mouth and hole empty.

"Alright, guys, I think she's had enough."

Rachel lifted me up off the ground. I hadn't realized what kneeling for an hour of throat-fucking would do to my body. We walked upstairs to the bathroom.

"Wash up," she said. "You're back to Sam now, sadly."

"Thanks, Rachel," I said. "That was amazing."

"You're welcome sweetie."

Rachel opened the door, and then stopped.

"Wait. Don't do anything."

Rachel ran downstairs and then in minutes I heard two pairs of footsteps come up. The door opened and Greg and Rachel stood in the doorway.

"I think she needs a release," Rachel said. "She's earned it."

"Happy to," Greg said.

Greg got down on his knees in front of me. His muscles looked massive looking down at him. He pulled his wife's panties off my cock and it sprung against my stomach. He wrapped his mouth around my dick and sucked. In 20 seconds, I was grabbing the back of his head and shooting my load into his mouth.

He stood up and spit in my face. My own cum dropped down my face and I licked every drop I could. I was hooked on cum.

"You were a good slut," Greg said. "Hope you liked your punishment."

nat_rose
nat_rose
359 Followers
12