The Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The muscles of Sabrina's throat bulged out as the tip of his cock went further and further down her throat.

Sabrina took the dildo out from Sean and then slowly slid it in and out of his asshole again. The hum of the synthetic cock vibrated through her body as it filled Sean's asshole. It was a feeling of power and domination. She loved the feeling of control she had over Sean. But every time she slid the dildo in and out of Sean's asshole, she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Sean was in ecstasy. His balls tingled with pressure as Sabrina deep-throated him. He could hear her choking as his cock sunk into her throat, but it was so painful and pleasurable at the same time he couldn't help but start to moan. Stephanie plowed his ass as deep as she could and held it there, his ass resting against the base of the strap-on. The head of the cock pressed deep into his prostate. Pressure built in his ass. He started to twitch and quiver.

"Oh, you're going to cum, aren't you?" Stephanie said. She started to thrust in deep and hard again. "Do it. Cum in Sabrina's mouth."

Sean felt his asshole muscles tighten around the dildo. His powerful muscles around his balls began to contract as he felt his cum rising. Sabrina's eyes went wide as her mouth was flooded with Sean's thick, white cum. She wrapped her tongue around the tip of his cock as it erupted. Massive amounts of cum erupted from his cock with each shudder. She moaned with satisfaction as she sucked it all down her throat. The sheer thickness of it made her choke momentarily. She could feel her pussy gush with excitement as she came simultaneously.

Sean shuddered as Stephanie pulled the dildo from his asshole. His cock still spurting cum as his muscles involuntarily contracted. Sabrina's mouth still wrapped around him as her deep suction drew his fluid from his balls. Sabrina swallowed again and again as she struggled to keep up with the flow of cum. Cum began to drip down the sides of her mouth as she tried her best to get every last bit. Cum continued to squeeze out of his cock as his orgasm slowed. She pulled her head up and off of his still-erect cock. She swallowed one more time and smiled.

Stephanie smiled sadistically as she watched Sabrina lick her cum-drenched lips. "Ok Sab, you're gonna finish me off now," she said.

"Sean, would you mind leaving now?" Sabrina said softly. She came down from her orgasmic high. She needed to get Sean out of her house so she could have fun with Stephanie. Sean was speechless for a moment. His asshole remained opened in unnatural gape revealing his colon. Cum dripped down his cock. Sabrina's pussy juice dripped down from his face onto the soft sheets.

"Yes," Sean said. He couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Don't bend over anytime soon," chuckled Stephanie as she and Sabrina watched him grab his clothes.

"Thanks for the good time," Sabrina said, as he stood up.

"Hey Sab," Stephanie says, "The next time Sean comes over to fuck you, I'm gonna fuck him even harder."

"Good idea babe. We should team up on all my clients going forward. We can fuck and suck all their brains out," said Sabrina.

...

Sean leaves Sabrina's place with a burning feeling in his asshole. He is exhausted and elated. No experience he has ever had has even come close to that.

Sean's cell phone began vibrating. He looked at the phone and saw that he had a text from Sabrina.

"That was fun," read Sabrina's text.

"What the hell happened in there?" Sean texts back.

"I went way too far," Sabrina texts.

"I felt like a prisoner and a slave," Sean texts.

"I felt like a woman," Sabrina texts.

"I'll be back next week. And I hope Stephanie is there," Sean texts back.

The End

12