The Punishment

Story Info
Bad behaviour must be punished, with unintended consequence.
5.6k words
4.11
18.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi welcome to Liberty!" The lady behind the desk chirped as we walked through the door. She was classically pretty with discreet makeup that enhanced her high cheekbones and had chosen to wear a dark red lipstick that reminded me of autumn apples. Her clothes we black but mostly hidden from my view as I walked in beside Master.

We'd been together for a few months now having met at a residential training course, the short version is I didn't spend a night of the course in my own room and he had taken control of me almost immediately, dictating was I was (and was not) to wear the entire time. The long version would have to be its own recanting.

Master was dressed simply, black button down shirt with silver detailing at the collar and pocket, black dress trousers and shoes. Nice, but he wasn't the main attraction of the evening and he had dressed to match that. He also carried a small bag, the contents of which I was not privy too.

I on the other hand was dressed to attract attention; while I had been permitted to wear a long coat during the drive and walk through the carpark it was now removed and left with the receptionist to reveal a black high neck mesh bodysuit. I had not been permitted to wear underwear so both my nipples and pussy were clearly visible.

While it has been cold walking across the carpark the temperature of the room suggested that the formers stiffness was not due to temperature.

As for the latter; Master had spent considerable time inspecting it today, sending me back to shave it again no less than 3 times until he was satisfied with its presentation. My ass still remembered the slaps it had recieved to aid my focus.

Paired with the bodysuit I wore a black lace eye mask, Styled like a butterfly with the wings surrounding my blue eyes, mascara and eye shadow ensured that my face remained interesting though Master had specifically instructed they not be waterproof. The center of the mask came up into a point that extended half way to my hair.

My hair was platinum blonde and just past the shoulder though would naturally fall longer had Master not instructed me to style it into long curls for the night.

On my feet I wore a pair of black block heel shoes, again on instruction. Master liked the way they made my ass look, and my ass was very on show tonight.

The final thing I wore was the steel band locked around my neck. Master's collar was a plain shiny ring of smooth steel that formed a turian band, it had a single ring affixed to the front that had proven its ability to withstand me throwing myself against it or Master pulling me into line. Today it had a black leather leash clipped into it that slack lined into Master's hand, I would not let the leash become taut, not today.

We paid and entered the club. We were relatively early in the night but nowhere near the first one there. At a guess there were twenty to twenty five individuals already in attendance a mix of mostly couples with the occasional single man hanging around. We'd been told nights could get into the hundreds but this was our first time here so we were relying on the recommendations of friends. Either way Master wanted to come early so we had, I wasn't in a position to object, tonight was a punishment for me.

Master had been working hard recently; we'd moved in together to a house I'd inherited from an aunt. Things had been going fast between us but slow to the outside world - we hadn't even met each others parents yet. Master had to travel a lot at first and thanks to other parts of the inheritance I worked part time for a charity (Women's support ironically) meaning I had a lot of free time. Free time I had misused.

It started off small, harmless flirting online but quickly spiralling to more. I was careful to always leave my face out of photos that were public but in private messages I wasn't so cautious. I'd ended up playing games with myself and others. Or rather I always had been but had neglected to tell Master about that part of my kink. Trying to leave it behind me when he became part of my life. It hadn't worked and I had grown bolder over time.

What started off as nudes had turned into the most depraved messages paired with humiliating photos. I was involved with a group who would fill USB drives with such things and hide them in the world to be found for a short time. A so called "Timebomb challenge". I'd done several, pictures and videos of me nude or fucking animalistic dildos were hidden in local parks and risked for a cheap thrill. I knew people in my city were hunting them. I recieved several photos of people getting close, but I hadn't been beaten yet and had successfully recovered each drive.

Still I taunted, sharing pics to the people hunting me and one of those unfortunately got posted online and picked up by a scraper bot.

It wasn't much, just my tits but it showed my bedroom. Master recognised it.

He went digging, he found my hidden world, he leaned about the risks I was taking, he learned about my plans for another one.

When I left to play my game he followed me. I hid the USB in a place I thought it wouldn't be found, but that wasn't the case, he picked it up as soon as I left and several days later confronted me with it all.

Today was my punishment. I was going to be hurt, I was going to be fucked. A lot in both cases. I'd given him agency to do whatever he wanted to me and he intended to make sure that if I wanted humiliation, that is what I was going to get.

"Follow whore," was the instruction and we walked to the bar, a beer for him, a water for me. I was not allowed the cloak of alcohol tonight.

We looked around the club a little, apart from the bar there was a giant hot tub that looked really inviting though it stank of chlorine.

A room near to it filled with multiple large beds where some couples were already beginning some softer play which aroused my interest, as you may have guessed from the reason for us being here I have always enjoyed having an audience.

Finally there was a dungeon room outfitted with multiple restraint points, chairs and benches, all currently vacant.

As we returned to the bar area we became aware of an older man - probably in his fifties so double my age. Idly stroking his cock while watching me walk, not out and out wanking, just playing with it like it was a fidget toy. My Master chuckled as he lent against the bar, turning me to present my front to the man. I kept my eyes down, avoiding Master's gaze.

"Seems like he likes you slut."

'Yes Master.'

"You know him?"

'No Master.'

"We should probably teach him a lesson about manners and patience don't you agree slut?"

'Yes Master.'

Master paused for a moment thinking, then he unclipped the lead from my collar

"Go suck his dick slut, waste his load for the night."

'Yes Master.' I intoned, walking towards the man.

I'd sucked dick on demand before though only once or twice for Master. He knew well that a previous Master had used me to satisfy his friends perversions and his own debt having me sell access to my body for literally pennies to teach me my value, he also knew I thrived on such use and humiliation so there was no hesitation in my willingness to follow his command.

'Sir' I said to the man 'This sluts Master notes that you are enjoying the sight of it body and invites you to use this slaves throat rather than your hand if you desire?'

"Err what?" The man said dumbfounded as my Master laughed

I dropped to my knees opening my mouth and extending a saliva covered tongue, his wrinkled semi flaccid cock was less than a hands width from my nose. "Would you like this slave to suck your cock Sir?"

'You're kidding?'

I placed my hands on his thighs, a cheap cotton pair of trousers that had been unbuttoned to allow him to jerk. "No Sir, this slave would rather enjoy doing so."

"Oh, erm, OK then?"

Permission secured I brought my mouth forward and down tightening my lips around his semi-rigid shaft as I sucked him into my face. Unshaven wild pubes and the smell of sweaty balls both tickled my nostrils. He obviously hadn't showered before coming out so without my intervention wouldn't have come close to a warm hole tonight.

My tongue worked inside his retreating foreskin and worked his glans. The tang of piss quickly faded as I worked more saliva around his rapidly hardening cock. I began bobbing my head up and down his average length - around the same size as Master's though a little girthier. I let drool escape my lips with a pornographic squelching noise as I face fucked myself on his rod in what had become my trademark messy blow job.

He lasted almost a full five minutes with my jaw around his cock and my hand massaging his balls. I'd added some fake deep moans to suggest to him that I might even cum just from this. I think he was trying to resist but the outcome was inevitable and he came in my throat as I pinned his hips to the couch with my shoulders. He could not escape me using him as instructed.

Swallowing his load I stood up wiping my mouth clean of spit and adjusting my mask to keep the top half of my face covered (as much as lace can) 'This slut hopes you enjoyed her use and wishes you an enjoyable evening' I said to him before returning to Masters side.

Master, for reasons I did not understand at the time but soon would had procured a bucket that he handed me to hold as he reattached the lead to my neck.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the evenings entertainment is about to begin in the dungeon." the barman said speaking into a microphone that reverberated his voice with a tinny quality throughout the club.

The background music swiftly came back to replace it but multiple interested heads looked up and began gathering their things.

The dungeon is where Master began leading me and a sinking feeling told me it was related to the announcement.

I was right it seemed. Master picked up a stool from the bar and carried it, his bag, and the loop of my leash straight to a small stage area at the rear of the dungeon. He placed the stool center stage and motioned for me to sit on it which I dutifully did placing the bucket on my lap with no clear reason for it yet.

People filtered in over a few minutes, taking seats around the dungeon, some sat on equipment or in chairs positioned to allow clear view of individuals who may be restrained, all in about 30 people were looking at us.

"Thank you all for coming along." Master spoke, enthusiasm in his sweet voice. This was the loudest I'd ever heard him, he had never shouted in anger to me or anyone to my knowledge.

"I know there wasn't a demonstration scheduled for tonight but the barman was kind enough to let me do a little thing and Sarah here," He patted me on my head "Is a little exhibitionist slut who likes to be seen, isn't that right slave?"

'Yes Master.' It was true, between the blow job and the audience staring at my effectively nude body the crotch of the suit could probably have been rung out.

"Well tonight, you're all going to get to see all of her!" he promised them. Stepping behind me he took something out of his bag. The people watching gasped and he flicked a switch that caused something in his hand to start vibrating at high speed.

Oh god I thought, he's going to make me cum infront of them.

I was a little confused when the buzzing came to the back of my head and was pressed against my scalp. I thought he was just teasing me, working me up as it ran over the crown of my head. it was kind of nice for a second.

Then the lock of platinum hair fell into the bucket on my lap as the hair clippers came into view.

He was shaving my hair off!

The room fell silent as they saw the surprise on my face. Master continued his work with pass after pass.

"This slut here was told to shave her cunt today." He announced while the clippers buzzed.

"How many tries did it take you slut?"

'Four Master.'

"Four! She took four attempts to make herself presentable for you all! So I thought she should get shown what acceptable looks like don't you all agree?" The question was directed to the audience who had begun to smile at my surprise.

One of the women at the back, her own man attached to her by a rope around his cock cage shouted up "If the slut can't follow simple instructions she deserves it!"

A man at the front added "Shave the bitch!"

Master took his time, lifting the strap of my mask to remove the hair from the back of my head and piece by piece my hair filled the bucket. As he moved around me he made sure to tweak my nipples or rub his hand on my crotch, calling out my arousal to the crowd and receiving a cheer in return. It was degrading, it was humiliating, it pushed me to the limit of my comfort and I was thriled by it. Master had put me at the center of attention and I loved him for it.

Stepping back from me Master nodded his approval and gestured to the small audience who responded with whoops and calls of "Now you know what's expected!" and "Looking good slut!" He calmed them with a wave and began speaking again:

"Yes, much better I'd say, but the night isn't over yet, not for our little whore here. Tell everyone slave, when did you last cum?"

'2 hours ago Master.'

"And how did you cum?"

I blushed at the memory 'You ruined your slaves cunt on a horse cock shaped dildo Master.'

The sniggering from the crowd didn't help my blushing, neither did Master removing the pail from my lap and pushing my knees apart. I held the new position without instruction, the glistening crotch of my bodysuit drawing all eyes as he spoke.

"That's right slut, did you enjoy it? "

'Yes Master.'

"Good, because that was the last orgasm I'm going to permit you for quite some time.... Maybe even the last one I will ever permit you. "

My stomach knotted, he'd denied me orgasms for a few days before, was he serious? Was my last orgasm behind me?

"Good girls don't need to cum." He continued with finality in his voice. "They focus on helping other people to cum."

He placed a hand on the back of my head drawing my gaze up and out to the crowd.

"And tonight slut, your focus is on all these people, You're going to help any of them cum who want to."

Without giving me a moment to react Master took hold of the back of my collar and pulled me to my feel on unsteady legs. He hauled me to one side of the room where sat a piece of dungeon furniture. People moved out of the way as our path became clear and formed a bubble of semi dressed bodies around it as he moved me into place.

The kneeling stocks are a piece of equipment I had never used before. Two black leather padded rests held my shins a foot or so off the floor and buckled straps around my ankle held them in place once my shoes were removed by helping hands.

A matching small padded plinth held my abdomen as he bent me forwards. A thick belt around my lower back prevented too much movement. The plinth only extended half way between my navel and sternum allowing my chest to stay unsupported.

The pillory section of the assembly was levered open and I gently placed my throat in the center keeping my collar on the body side of the wood. I've always had a morbid and kinky fascination with the helplessness and finality of the guillotine and this felt very much like waiting for the blade to drop. My wrists were placed in matching cutouts and the top part closed to a snug fit. A metal click to my left signalled it locking and a brief subtle tug showed no real movement. I was truly trapped and at Masters mercy, or lack of.

Try as I might my head would not turn far in any direction even up or down such was the fit. I could open and close my mouth but was blind to anything happening on the reverse of the stocks.

Behind me I could feel the presence of multiple people getting closer. Given the kneeling nature of my posture my hips were about level with my head - around 3 feet off the ground. My udders were hanging just behind the inch think black wood that held my head, contained within my mesh bodysuit but that provided no real protection. An unseen hand pulled at my nipple and gave an experimental squeeze of the meat. I couldn't tell if it was Master or some random punter evaluating my use as a dairy cow.

The only part of me spared from direct inspection was hidden by the thin but opaque crotch of my bodysuit.

The very damp crotch of my bodysuit.

I could feel the tightness across the fabric and knew however much it was spared direct examination the shape and arousal of my vulva was plain as day, let alone the scent of excitement I could pick up from myself. The voices behind me stopped as Master talked to the group.

"Rules are simple folks." He said as a hand was placed on my ass cheek, the fingers hooking under the costume. "She is not allowed to cum, but you all get to try and make her anyways."

Oh no.

"Men, you get one minute each to try and make her cum, if you succeed then you get to put on a condom and fuck her. Fail and you have to go to the back of the line to try again!"

A cheer went up from the men gathered around my immobile ass.

"Women, you also get one minute, but if you make her cum then you get to nominate a man to fuck her without a condom" An even louder cheer, I could feel the frame vibrate from the noise "Yeah, Yeah, fail and it's still the back of the line"

A question was asked I couldn't make out but Master answered;

"No, making her cum while fucking her doesn't count, however every time she cums..."

A whoosh of air was my only warning before the paddle impacted my ass causing me to yelp in pain.

"Give her one of those. Now she's being punished so we're only using her cunt today, no ass fucking - she enjoys it too much"

That was true.

"Once you've finished fucking her you need to do two things..."

There was a ripping sound as the back mesh of my bodysuit was torn open. I felt something wet pulled down my spine and something drawn on each shoulder blade... a tick and a cross?

"If you enjoyed her leave a tally on the left and she'll get a reward later. If her worn out fuck hole was not to your satisfaction leave it on the right and she will be punished, feel free to add whatever else you want to her in terms of comments, she will also be available outside the club for photos after we finish at midnight... Any questions?"

Another man spoke up, gruff and quiet "Is she really OK with all this? "

"Slut?" Master called.

'This slave disappointed its Master with its behavior.' I called back 'This slut must be punished and taught a lesson.' I took a deep breath, I was too far in now for anything else 'This slut hopes you enjoy using her holes for your pleasure.'

"There you go." Replied Master. "Once you've finished with this side head around to the front so she can lick you clean. She's already swallowed one strangers cum tonight so she won't mind a bit more."

I angled my hips trying to get some stimulation but it was no use. I was immobile until the people around me decided othewise.

"Well it looks like she's ready to go so."

There was a pause and I felt fingers curl around the crotch strap holding it firm in a fist. With a sudden jerk I felt more material rip and tear and cold air reach my pussy. "I declare this slut open!"

I must have looked the picture of desperation, my cunt had been stewing in its own juices since we left the house. I'd moved past arousal and into something feral beyond.

My hole would truly have been something to see. Right enough a couple of hours previously Master had forced the largest dildo in my collection into me. A full size replica horse cock that was wider around than my leg. We'd used it before so we knew my limit with it but Master always liked to push for just a quarter inch more every time. And every time he claimed it.

The end result of which was that my labia, which had been picture perfect when we met, now had a natural gape to them. I had based my life around pleasing men with my body and was proud both of my bodycount and the shape I kept it in. On discovering this in the early days of our relationship Master had declared his intention to permanently wreck my hole through dick, fists, toys, and eventually breeding me at his whim. The dildo was the latest iteration of that and so recent after its use I knew I would be hanging open even further, grool leaking obscenely from me.

12