The Punishment Cage

Info
You do NOT touch your cock without permission! Understand?!
29 words
4.48
24.7k
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,236 Followers

So Xyta comes home to find you jerking your cock without permission. You should know far better than that. Much, much better!

Now must be time for punishment.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
Xyta_Midnyte
1,236 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
13 Comments
MrMotoMikeMrMotoMikealmost 3 years ago

Second story I've commented on - very creative punishment that I would never forget ... and great scene setting with that added bit at the end.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 3 years agoAuthor

Response:

Actually, my smitten Australian, this one is a direct prompt from a patron. They gave me the idea as a small seed, with a clear guide and I spun it out into what you hear now.

If you want to thank anybody, thank them. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Is there some one blessed to have been your muse?

I'm jealous. Wishing there were nipple clamps and a vibrating anal toy added to the punishment before the sound of the shower running adding to the torment. Even with out all that I wish I could be yours.

A smitten Australian.

Xyta_MidnyteXyta_Midnyteabout 4 years agoAuthor
Response: Anon 03/07/20

Good morning, my sweet darling. <3

Looks like this audio hit all the right buttons for you, didn't it, pet? :) I'm so glad.

It always pleases me to know people enjoy my words; all the more when I get a taste of exactly what you enjoy.

And... I must admit... making a man so horny that he fills his cage to the point of pain... it's one of my most pleasurable games. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
exquisite punishment

Xyta, you are a delightfully wicked Domme in this story. The sound of your voice as you took complete charge of the situation was wonderful. Teasing him to make his cock harder so the cage hurt more was so sensuous. You do know how to torment a man and make him ache for more. I suspect no man is able to resist your seductive charms. I loved the way you punished him by making him eat you and cumming all over his face. I am sure you smell and taste heavenly. You are an exquisite story teller and I could listen to your voice for hours. My pulse is still racing. Thanks for recording another riveting audio.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Stranded Myself in Self Bondage Stuck in self bondage, a guy needs his cute neighbor to help.in BDSM
Learning to Let Go Jonah submits to Vivian.in BDSM
The Neighbor His next door neighbor is not the woman he thinks...in BDSM
Femdom Between Friends Ch. 01 Office friends discover their darkest secrets are compatible.in BDSM
The Last American Male 1 man and 100 million women should be heaven, but is it?in Fetish
More Stories