The Punishment for Trespassing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smacked it against her plump lips and swirled her tongue around the sensitive urethra, gently mouthing it as the man groaned.

She slapped his hand away as it reached for her head as she slowly went down the length of his cock, kissing and sucking on it before she immersed herself in his balls. His wild musky scent completely consumed her sense of smell as she sucked on one of the plum sized balls. It left her mouth with a pop as she looked up mischievously at him. She stood up and pulled up her sports bra slowly, her titties dropping out dramatically revealed her bright pink nipples. She pushed away his groping hands as she leaned in and whispered in his ear.

"No touching," she teased. "You get one stroke inside of my perfect, voluptuous, nubile Asian body. Just one, and I'm gone forever."

She stepped forward over his legs and lined up the head of his cock with her sopping opening. She swirled his dripping head around her engorged pussy lips, biting her lips to suppress her moans. She could see him gritting his teeth too in obvious pleasure as she slid her pussy lips down the length of his cock and sat on his lap. The cock pressed against her body, and she stared cross-eyed at the spongy red cock-head nestled just below her breasts.

"That's how deep it's going to go," she thought hazily.

She stood up and slipped his cock inside of her. It popped through her narrow opening and slid inside of her painfully slow. They watched as the thick girth of the cock pulled the wall of her pussy in as she sat deeper and deeper onto his cock. Her aroused pussy lubricated his cock and allowed smooth progress until the probing cock reached virgin territory. She felt amazingly full, the thick cock stimulating every square inch of her stuffed pussy. She knew she could take more of his cock, if only...

She raised her ass and was ready to slam it down when he grabbed her.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed. "Only one stroke, right? I was enjoying myself, that's too bad."

He started pulling her off his cock, each inch being extracted made pleasure surge through her body as her legs straightened. The head of his cock was still embedded, her pussy refusing to let it go. Her legs shivered with desire, the inside of her caramel-coloured thighs were completely shiny with her slick juices. Her body instinctively dipped to feel his cock inside of her again but his hands held her in place. A grunt of annoyance slipped out.

"What? What do you want?" He teased before his tone turned serious. "Say it."

She bit her lip and avoided eye contact. She thought of Tom on his little boat, their vows in the chapel, and their years spent together.

"Say. It."

The man flexed his cock, the baseball sized head stirred up her opening and massaged her clit from inside.

"SAY IT!"

She bit her lip, any thoughts of Tom replaced with one thing. She looked at him, her eyes crazed with lust.

"Oh my god, fuck me! Fuck me like you said you would! Make my body yours,fill me up to the brim, and knock me up!"

He let go.

She screamed with cathartic release as she sat down and impaled herself with his cock. He reached up and pinched her nipples roughly, causing her to squeal in surprise and pleasure. Her hands gripped his muscled shoulders as she rode herself to her first PIV orgasm ever. She trembled, pleasure surging through her body as her juices squirted out and drenched the dry cock outside of her pussy.

She mumbled deliriously as he picked her up effortlessly and lined up her pussy with his cock. He slammed her down and his cock punched deep inside of her, knocking the breath out of her. He slid her up and down his cock, each thrust sinking his cock farther into her before bottoming out at her a-spot. The head of his cock massaged it as he crushed her body against his, causing her to squirm and mew in pleasure.

"Waaait, wait, wait, waaait!" she moaned.

"Shut up! This pussy is mine now you cheating slut."

He started pounding her, slamming his cock deep inside of her and hitting her most sensitive parts. Her tits bounced wildly as her eyes rolled and glutaral moans left her lips. She shuddered uncontrollably, a long string of connected orgasms caused her to fade in and out of consciousness as she held his body tight. Her long nails dug into his back, drawing blood, as he finally stopped and held her fully impaled.

They both panted loudly, their slick bodies pressed tightly together. It made her jump with pleasure each time his cock spasmed deep inside of her. She began kissing his chest submissively as she whispered.

"So good. So fucking good. Your cock is sooo good."

She looked up at him for the first time. Her doleful eyes and plump lips drew him in as their lips met for the first time. Their tongues intertwined and stifled throaty moans from both of them. Her muscled legs used his waist as leverage as she grinded herself against his crotch as they kissed passionately.

He pulled her off his cock. She felt incredibly empty as the cock left with a pop. He inspected her body. Juices dripped from her gaping pussy. Her nipples were distended and an angry red. He grunted and she obediently went to her knees, cleaning his cock of her juices. Satisfied, he led her by the hair to the large boulder overlooking the valley. He turned her and lifted one of her onto his shoulder.

"Hoh!" he exclaimed, surprised at her flexibility.

Her fingers guided his cock back into her vibrating pussy. It slid in easier this time. Her pussy molded to his shape as he fucked her standing up, spread eagle facing the valley. Her tits heaved with each thrust, bouncing chaotically as he pistoned.

"Do you think anybody sees you right now?"

She could only muster a delirious moan in response.

"A little adulterous whore cumming on another man's cock...I bet your little husband is down there isn't he? Does he know you're here?"

She shook her head.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he knew you were here being filled up."

She mewed and her body squirmed with pleasure at the thought. He lifted her off the ground and leaned her against the moss-covered rock. His bare cock dove into seemingly deeper depths than it had ever before. Her eyes rolled in ecstasy as his pounding cock scooped her up and dropped her with ever powerful stroke. Her lithe legs wrapped around his waist and used it as leverage to drive him deeper inside of her. His slick hairy body pushed against hers as his furious pace built up another orgasm deep inside of her.

"Ah, ah, AH, AHHH!!!" she screamed in pleasure as she began to feel his pounding cock swelling inside of her. Her spasming pussy sent him over the edge. His roars of pleasure echoed in the valley as she felt her pussy filling with his burning hot cum. His cock jerking wildly inside of her sent her through the throes of a second smaller orgasm. Her contracting pussy sucked in his cum into her womb as she felt herself become more and more full, before a burst of cum erupted from the tight seal of her pussy lips around his cock.

"Fuck yeah, take that cock baby," he groaned.

They panted as the clearing finally became silent once again. He held their bodies tightly together for some time, plugging his cum inside of her. He extracted her from his cock. The bulbous head left with a pop and successive streams of thick globby cum spilled out from her. She collapsed onto her knees when he put her down. He pulled her head back and she instinctively stuck out her tongue to receive the last droplets of cum he was stroking out. She dutifully cleaned his cock, kissing it along its length as she licked off their juices.

She sat dazed as he left to find his clothes.

"You should trespass more often...?" he paused, realizing he didn't even know her name.

She snapped back to reality.

"Angela," she coughed out.

He smirked and tipped his hat before departing
....

She sat in the loaded car as they pulled out from the empty campsite. She felt her seat grow cold as his juices leaked out, oozing past her cum permeated panties and through her leggings. She rolled down the window and hummed. It didn't seem like Tom suspected a thing.

"We should never come back," Tom blurted.

"I think we should," she mused as she stared out at the passing forest scenery.

"What? Really?" he asked surprised at her good mood.

"Well, you liked the fishing, didn't you?"

"...Well yeah, it was okay."

"It was a nice campground and we spent a lot of time together...I think this was fun!" she said cheerily.

"If you're sure...maybe we can come back again."

"Let's come back," she turned around and stared into Tom's eyes, squeezing his thigh. "The view was amazing."


12