The Punk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers

As he did that she could see why the shape his 'thing' made in his shorts had been so odd, it wasn't a bit like her father's, which she had caught sight of a few times as he came out of the shower, this man's was like nothing she had seen before. Now that she could see it she realised that it wasn't a bit like a sausage, for one thing it was hard, not bendy like a sausage was - for another it had a big, shiny red top and now that he had it out, she wondered how he had managed to fit it all inside his shorts in the first place.

Then, while she was still puzzling about that, he began to stroke it, up and down, with his hand making a sort of fist around it - and after he had done that for a while she felt sure that doing that had made the top even bigger, it had certainly gone a different, darker colour - and, as though what he was doing actually hurt him, the man started to make an odd grunting noise. Without realising it, to get a better view of the strange thing going on, she must have stood up and whether he saw the movement out of the corner of his eye or then merely sensed that someone was watching him, even as his hand began to pump faster and faster, he turned his head - and she suddenly found his eyes were staring straight into hers.

He had obviously reached that point where nothing could stop his orgasm because although even little Kerry recognised his expression of embarrassment and guilt, at that moment his body arched and as she looked back at his 'thing' she saw a sudden spurt of white stuff shoot up from it, then another and another.

Just as she had the other day, when she found her parents doing the strange thing in the caravan, she somehow knew she had seen something she wasn't supposed to have seen and as she found that she had also developed a very strange feeling, 'down there', she turned and ran through the trees to where she knew the other children would be playing.

Kerry was no psychologist but she figured she didn't need to be one to work out how her young brain had handled things. Within the space of a few days she had seen two events which she somehow knew she shouldn't have, so, being unable to wipe them out completely, her brain had buried them deep in its memory bank. As she had matured the memory of her parents making love became more acceptable and it had been freed to surface when necessary. The other - and especially the young child's physical reaction to it - was still threatening and so remained locked away. It was only when she worked-out for herself the fact that seeing a man doing it to himself could be exciting, that it was possible for her to access it.

She stood, staring at herself in the mirror. 'God, how incredibly complex we are! And if it hadn't been for that thug on the train I might never have known about this part of me!'

Then she let her mind spin through her memories and recent day-dreams; the man on the rock, a couple of boys she had jacked-off when still hanging on to her virginity, the boy who had relieved her of it, a man she had gone out with and to bed with earlier that year, the attack on the train, followed by Robert last night and the two imaginary situations that day, the taxi driver and finally Robert appearing in the bath-room.

Thinking about each she admitted that although sex had been marvellous, especially so with Robert, she had sometimes felt there was something missing - she remembered the title of an old song, 'Is That All There Is?' and knew what the composer had meant.

Looking back up into the mirror and staring straight into her own eyes she said aloud - 'So, now what? What are going to do about it Kerry? How do we find out if that really is our ultimate turn-on?'


Chapter 7

The Solution

She was amazed at how quickly an answer came to her. Once it had she moved quickly, flushed with already mounting excitement. First to borrow a pair of panties from her flat-mate's collection - and she knew exactly the pair she needed, then to choose another dress, the slinky, body-fitting one she had previously chosen would be impractical for what she had in mind, that meant altering her hair-style of course. But, fired by the thoughts of what just might follow, later that evening, she got herself ready faster than she had ever done before and went straight out as soon as she heard Robert's ring at the door.

It was quite obvious that Robert was stunned by her appearance, he couldn't take his eyes off her and when she saw how his eyes were drawn again and again to the deep cleavage her low cut dress showed off the glow his reactions gave her simply added to the pent-up arousal that was already churning away inside her. He insisted they take a cab into the city then, as they had planned, they had a meal at a small, quiet restaurant before going on to the dance club. Even if she hadn't been fired-up by her own thoughts Kerry would have loved every minute of it. Robert was handsome, attentive, witty and she already knew that as well as all that he was also very good in bed - the fact that he seemed to be genuinely smitten by her made everything almost too good to be true.

To make it absolutely perfect she just had to find out if he would do what she wanted him to do for her.

From the outset she tried to make it as obvious as she could that she thought he was as wonderful as he apparently thought she was. Immediately snuggling up to him in the cab, resting her hand on his knee and whispering how much she had been looking forward to dancing with him and even more to what she hoped was to follow. When they were in the restaurant, reaching across the table every now and then to touch his hand, letting him get as many looks down between her breasts as he wanted by leaning towards him as she spoke. Once in the club, taking every opportunity to touch him, to let him touch her and when they were dancing apart, using her body as suggestively as she dared to in public.

The time went so quickly - yet, with her plan constantly in mind, for Kerry, the time seemed to almost drag along. But whether because he had had enough dancing or because her appearance and actions had got Robert so wound-up, at last he suggested that it might be time for them to leave. Her agreement was almost too enthusiastic but Robert's grin changed to a puzzled look when, instead of also agreeing that they should get a cab home again, she insisted they catch the train.

However, Robert knew enough about women to recognise that for whatever reason Kerry had made up her mind and, with each other's arm tight around their waists, they walked towards the station. They were silent for a while, simply enjoying the feeling of being together, then Kerry broke the silence.

'I haven't been able to stop thinking about the other night Robert. You're a wonderful lover, so strong, yet somehow at the same time gentle. I loved everything you did to me and can still almost feel you inside me.'

Even in the poorly lit street she could see a flush spread across his face as she said that but, at the same time he pulled her a little closer to himself and his hand slipped up from her waist to cup and lightly fondle her breast.

'You were marvellous too Kerry, so responsive - and what you did was mind-blowing, I've never come as much as did, you know, I mean - in your mouth like that.'

She smiled at his mild embarrassment. 'Don't be shy talking about it.'

'I'm not really shy - it's all been so quick, I can't believe it's happening - you're just incredible Kerry!'

'So are you, to me.' Was it really that good, the way I sucked you off I mean? You must tell me what you like best you know.'

'You couldn't have done it any better Kerry, I'm quite sure of that. Everything you did was perfect. But you must tell me too you know, I mean what you like best - anything at all.'

'Anything?'

Robert paused for a moment before he answered, her question was so direct, maybe there was more to her than there seemed to be - he briefly wondered what he was letting himself in for when he replied.

'Yes, anything at all. Why, is there something you'd particularly like me to do?'

'There might be.'

'What?'

Now that she had got to the starting point of her plan Kerry realised that it might all suddenly blow up in her face. What if what she suggested turned Robert right off her - was it worth the risk? It had all seemed so straight forward when she was alone at home, now, with him beside her, the feel of his hand on her breast, was what she wanted really worth what she stood to lose if she was wrong? She was still wrestling with the problem when Robert asked her again.

'What Kerry - what is it you want me to do? Remember that you're the one that said we shouldn't be embarrassed to say things to each other.'

He was right of course - she took the risk.

'I'll tell you the rest in a little while - it's nothing terrible Robert, I promise you - and I'm sure you'll like it. Anyway, just for now, when we get to the station will you go into the men's room - and take off your underpants for me?'

'What for?'

'I'll tell you afterwards - but I'll say this much. I want to be able to feel you properly, your cock I mean, on the train, with an erection. Is that too weird?'

She was relieved to see a grin spread across his face as he answered. 'No, that's not weird - in fact it sounds exciting.' Adding 'But what about you, are you going to take yours off too?'

His words sent a shiver of excitement through her, the risk had been worth it. 'I don't have to.'

'You mean you haven't had any on all evening - and you didn't tell me!'

She giggled quietly and tightened her grip of him. 'No, but if you want me to sometime, I will. It's just that the ones I have on will work just as though I didn't have any on. You'll see.' she added when she saw his puzzled look. 'Trust me, you'll see.'

'Of course I trust you, I just hope I can keep up with you Kerry.'

'Oh I'm sure you'll be way ahead of me soon enough Robert, this is just a little fantasy of mine, about the only one in fact - I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later that you have plenty of your own.'

When they reached the station he went into the men's room and she only had to wait a couple of minutes before he re-appeared, with a smug look on his face and watched her reaction when, to her surprise, he gave her his pants, they were still warm.

'Pop those in you hand-bag please darling.' He said, almost casually - and as she was doing that, grinned at her and added as they walked towards the ticket office. 'If you're interested, the thing you said you wanted to feel on the train, it's started to make an appearance for you.'

'Already?'

'Yep. Mind you it's not the first time this evening.'

'It isn't, what do you mean?'

'It's been up and down like a yo-yo, the way you look, the way you moved when we were dancing, remembering how you were in bed - and thinking about later tonight.'

'That's nice to know. It's been the same for me too. I've made myself quite wet several times - I am now of course, thinking about what's next.'

'Which of course you're still not going to tell me about.'

'Soon now, soon I promise.'

In spite of it being Saturday night the platform was almost as deserted as it had been the night they met. 'We must be between the cinema-goers and the late-nighters.' Robert commented when they saw only a couple of people at the far end of the platform.

'Good.' Kerry said, snuggling up to him and, as she did so, letting one hand drop to the front of his trousers, feeling for him and finding, as he had said, his cock was already semi-erect. 'Even better!' she said, smiling up at him as her fingers closed around the length of it, feeling it suddenly surge at her touch. 'Nice?' she asked when she felt him tense as she continued to squeeze and massage it.

'Of course. Wonderful, I just wish you could touch me properly.'

'Maybe I will - or perhaps I'll let you do it yourself.'

There was silence for a moment as he considered what she had said and what she might have meant. Then, almost tentatively he asked.

'Is that what you want me to do? Do it myself, on the train?'

'Mmmm. Does that upset you?'

'No, of course not - but what about you?'

'I'll watch - and I'll let you watch me doing it to myself at the same time. Does that sound weird?'

As an answer he simply pulled her tighter, bent down and kissed her, his tongue squirming deep into and around inside her mouth, feeling her grasp of his cock get even tighter as she responded and their kiss lingered on and they were still locked in each other's arms when they heard the distinctive sound of the approaching train.

'We'll need to try and find a carriage that's empty, at least at one end.' Kerry said breathlessly as they broke apart.

'And one that hasn't got any yobboes in it.'

'Definitely no yobboes lover - especially not tonight.'

They were in luck, the train was almost as empty as the platform had been and they saw that the carriage stopping nearest to them had just one elderly couple, sitting side by side in the front end.

'Down the back Kerry - then hope nobody gets in at the next two stations, after those we should be O.K.'

As the couple at the front were facing forwards and she could see nobody in the front part of the carriage behind them, Kerry didn't wait to see if they were going to be lucky in having no more passengers getting on at the next two stations - as the train began to move she stood, lifted her skirt and then sat on the seat opposite Robert. He'd had just the briefest of glimpses of legs, thighs and tiny black panties and thought that was all he was going to be treated to for a while. But as she sat she pulled up her skirt and, as she had held up the back of it, as she then slid her bottom forwards and spread her legs wide apart, except for what the skimpy black panties covered, Robert found that he could see everything.

Her eyes were fixed on his face, watching his expression and she was delighted to see his eyes fixed between her splayed legs, staring unblinkingly at what she was offering him. She felt the moist warmth that had been centred there nearly all the evening slowly spreading outwards and she saw his hand drop to the unmistakable ridge in his trousers she used one hand to fondle her already sensitive breast and let the other run over and down between her thighs.

Robert's eyes took in every detail, including the two tiny bows that seemed to be made from the satin ribbon that ran around her waist. Leaning forward, he tugged at one and found it untied. He looked up and gave Kerry a knowing grin.

'Now I understand what you meant when you said that - 'The ones I have on will work just as though I didn't have any on.' - cute!' He tugged at the other bow and as it too untied the panel of black silk that had covered her sex, fell forwards, so now nothing at all was hidden. There, peeping out from within the dark, curly bush, were her rose-pink outer lips and within them, already sparkling with tiny drops of moisture, the paler pink of her inner pussy-lips.

'Beautiful Kerry, just beautiful.' he murmured. 'So delicate - yet so powerful. It's hard to believe that anything that looks so fragile, can give such intense pleasure.'

'How about also letting me see what gives me pleasure?'

'Let's get past these two stations first. It's harder for me to get covered-up in a hurry remember.'

'Unfair - but O.K.' she answered, as she felt the train actually starting to slow down for the first one.

Robert was excited to see that she stayed like that, even though there were a few odd people on the station - and not only sat there uncovered but actually began to use the tips of her fingers to stimulate herself. When he saw that nobody was getting into their carriage he relaxed again and although he still wouldn't undo his trousers Kerry watched with growing pleasure as, while his eyes seemed to devour her, he massaged his now obviously fully erect cock.

When nobody got on at the next station either, Robert breathed a sigh of relief and quickly unzipped and slid his trousers down around his knees. Kerry's eyes opened wide when she actually saw she size of his cock, rearing up vertically from between his legs. Then, as his fingers closed around the heavily veined shaft and began to stroke slowly up and down it, she slid hers up inside her pussy, even more thrilled to see that his eyes never shifted from watching what she was doing than by the thrilling sensations she was generating for herself.

It was her fantasy come true! But it was even better than her fantasy, it was really happening - and with a man that she'd soon be in bed with. A man who, with any luck, she'd be going to bed with for a long, long time to come. And although her eyes kept returning to watch what he was doing with his cock, from time to time they flicked up to his face, seeing the way his eyes never once moved from watching her pussy and busy fingers and the changing expression as he got more and more excited by what they were doing together.

She also took the opportunity to see exactly how he did it to himself. Noticing the way he changed the speed or rhythm every now and then, sometimes using long, strong strokes all the way down to the base of the shaft, sometimes quicker, shorter ones just up and down behind the glossy head, the way he'd let his hand slip up over that from time to time - putting those memories away safely, to be tried out for herself at some future time.

But the excitement that had started hours before, when she had first started planning all this and which had been growing steadily stronger as the evening passed and her plan had then actually came to fruition, suddenly caught up with her - and she felt her body building up to a climax. It may have been that Robert saw the tell-tale signs of that or perhaps it was purely coincidental - but as Kerry felt the surge welling-up from somewhere deep inside, she saw Robert's hand move faster and faster, until they were literally flashing up and down the massive shaft.

She stared at the opening at the tip of the head, seeing it pout open wider and then, just as she was rocked by the first wave of an almost unbearably powerful orgasm and stifled her own cry of pleasure-pain, she heard him grunting and as his hand slowed and strengthened its strokes, she saw it erupting - his thick, creamy semen being pumped in a broken, sticky jet towards her - one, two, three gouts fountained out before she felt the first splattering hotly on her upper thigh.

Kerry's orgasm seemed as though it would roll on forever, no sooner had she felt the crest of one wave lifting her than another, following it, seemed to be taking her even higher. Throughout it all she kept her eyes open - she wasn't risking having Robert disappear again, as he had in her bath-room vision - and for a while she thought he was going to keep pumping out semen for as long as she was climaxing. But all to quickly she saw that both the volume and frequency of his spouting had grown less and then his still pumping hand produced only an occasional spurt, then a drop or two, then nothing - and then he slumped in his seat, drained, exhausted. It was only then that his eyes finally left where they had been fixed for all that time and looked up into hers - and, as she saw a faint, satisfied smile spread slowly across his face she allowed her own hand to finally rest and her body to come slowly down from the heights it had reached.

As they regained control of themselves it seemed that their panting breath was even louder than the noise of the train but when Kerry looked around at the couple up at the front of the carriage, they gave no sign of having heard even their loudest cry.

'That was even more fantastic than I imagined it could be Robert. It looked as though it was pretty powerful for you too.' she added with a grin, as she dug in her bag for tissues, to clean up the sticky mass that almost coated one thigh.

TonyDowse
TonyDowse
227 Followers