The Purple Challenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Tables turn for the cocky player.
3.9k words
4.76
12.8k
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friends were a little surprised when I blew them off for yet another Friday night. Of course, I didn't tell them the real reason I wasn't coming... Getting off in The Purple Challenge was so much easier than going out and picking up chicks! I didn't need to pay for any dates or pretend to be interested in whatever they had to say... No, the only thing I needed to do was show up, whip out my huge dick and then just collect my winnings! I was growing more and more confident. I started to believe that I could really become the champion of this challenge - if there was such a thing anyway.

Today, I really wanted a nice, eager mouth on my cock again. Or maybe even an eager ass, if the guy decided to take it up to the next level. I didn't get to that just yet, I guess my dick was big enough for most guys to just give up once they saw it. But maybe tonight was gonna be the lucky night! I dressed as I usually did at this pub - macho, but not too macho, trying not to look as confident as I was in winning - that could scare off some of the more cowardly players.

Just like before, I was able to find the place effortlessly. My dick twitched reflexively as I saw the familiar main door in the distance. Who would imagine that a desperate, random place like this would make for so many memories...

I entered, once again passing the bar without a glance and going straight for the bathrooms. Even though it seemed like a busy night, the toilets were empty. That meant that I would have to wait for another player. Very well, then. I went around the corner, like I usually did, leaned against the wall and reached for my phone to kill some time.

Practically the same second I reached for it was when I heard the entrance of the bathroom open. I didn't pay much mind to it - after all, the bathrooms were also used by the non-players of this pub - but then I saw a silhouette in my peripheral vision in the doorframe to the "playing" room. A rather large one, too.

I decided to pay some attention to this stranger. He was a big motherfucker. Easily 6.5", with shoulders wide enough to fill most of the doorframe. A bald head full of tattoos, eyes with a nondescript look, thick mustache and a leather jacket, complete with a thick chain around his neck and his wrist as well. Thick, heavy belt buckle. Most of his clothing was pierced by metal in some way. The only thing that was standing out from his outfit was the purple bracelet around his wrist.

An interesting challenge.

He didn't say a word at first, he just walked right up to me at a slow pace. He did know how to put on a performance, that was for sure. When he was close enough for me to smell his cheap deodorant, he stopped.

"Hey," he said, his deep voice echoing through the bathrooms. My eyes met his.

"Hey," I responded, voice flat.

It was a tough call. He was pretty big, and I didn't really have guys of his frame "mapped out". He could have a big dick. But everything about his demeanor screamed otherwise - the way he walked, the way he talked, the way he dressed... Was he actually as tough as he clearly wanted the world to think, or was he just about as confident as the other guys that I met here?

His huge paw landed on the tiled wall behind me without a warning, it was sudden enough for me to flinch - I reprimanded myself in my head for that. He grinned as he saw me show a bit of weakness.

"I'm challenging you for a round," he continued, sounding way too sure about himself, while his hand idly played with his zipper, "You in or you out, bitch boy?"

Okay, this guy was starting to get on my nerves. Nobody speaks to me like that, not to the soon-to-be-champion of this challenge! He was clearly phoning a lot of this in and trying to make me chicken out. And yeah, sure, I'm sure this tactic worked on a lot of the dumbasses around here, but not on me.

No. I was tough. Tougher than him. This man didn't have shit on me.

"Sure, I'll take your challenge" I shrugged, trying to make it seem casual, and reached for my fly. I was surprised to find his hand stop mine in its tracks and his other one aiming for my bulge instead.

"Please, allow me," he told me with a grin, "I'm trying to be a gentleman."

I tried not to make it show how much this guy was starting to piss me off, but I could feel the blood rushing to my face already. He's going to feel so stupid when he loses this and I make him go down on his knees. So fucking stupid for underestimating me like that and for playing with me like that. I threw a mean glance at him but didn't protest as he reached to open my zipper.

His thick fingers pulled it down slowly. He didn't break eye contact - and I sure wasn't gonna break it either - while he reached in and fished out my package. He pulled out both my dick and balls and to my annoyance, didn't stop groping them after he was done.

"You know," I snarled at him, "If you like touching them so much, you can just go to town on it without even showing me yours."

He chuckled but didn't stop rubbing my dick.

"Wouldn't you like that, little piggy?" he grunted, "What, are you getting scared? Because you can still give me a handy. Last chance, before I whip it out."

Wow. This guy was clearly bluffing... So why was it making me so angry?! I wanted to continue, I wanted to see the look on his stupid face when he compared his dick to mine. I wanted this guy to look up to my eyes as he was sucking my cock - and I wasn't prepared to leave this pub until I got that satisfaction.

"I ain't scared. Show me that poor excuse for a dick, you fucking pussy," I almost shouted. It was a mistake on my side to show my emotions, but it was starting to be too much for me to handle.

He wasn't insulted. He grinned even wider and finally took a step back.

"As you wish..." he said, as he reached for the big-ass zipper that was hanging between his legs. I was starting to feel a little bit shaken by the confidence he was showing - but this could still have been a huge calculation error on his side. I mean, I had a big dick, and I knew it.

I watched him reach down and slowly open his pants. He wasn't wearing any underwear, much like me. What happened next - no matter how unpleasant it is for me to admit it - took my breath away.

He pulled out his cock, and man, it was something. As long as I was when I was hard and as fat as a beer can. My jaw dropped as I saw that piece of uncut sausage resting on a pair of balls that matched the size, probably full of cum. Cum that I was supposed to be swallowing in a few minutes...

This was starting to get too real. I wasn't prepared for the chance of losing, especially against a mammoth like this! I panicked. I really should have known better, but my brain couldn't let go of my pride. A small part of me was still convinced that I could win. He was probably a shower, not a grower, right? I knew that I could easily gain some extra inches and win, even if it was by a small amount, if I managed to raise the stakes and push him to the third step of the challenge - the one where you bet your ass.

"I...I'd like..."

"To get your cute mouth on daddy's fat dick? You're more than welcome, little piggy."

Fuck why couldn't I get out a clear sentence?!

"I'd like to go further. All or nothing."

His eyebrow went up. He was intrigued. I still had a chance.

"You mean we compare them when they're hard?" he asked.

I nodded. He leaned in and I could feel his breath on my ear.

"And if I win," he whispered, "I'm going to take all of this nice ass just for myself?"

After he said that, his right hand grabbed my right buttcheek. It took all of my willpower not to whimper at that point.

"Yeah... Or I will take yours. Let the best man win," I managed to get out of my mouth, but I could feel my own voice shake. On the psychological level, he had me beat. And on the physical level...

He pulled back from my ear, but then took one step closer to me.

"As you wish," he agreed, "Let's see that cute little tree branch of yours standing up."

He reached down for his cock and started working it with his right hand. I tried not to look, but my eyes were fixed on the object that could potentially be going up my insides in a couple of moments... No, I was gonna win. I had to win!

Unfortunately, with each passing moment, I was growing less and less sure of my ability to win this. His cock started rising up, and - against all odds - gaining on inches. I was getting so anxious about this that it was hard for me to get it up! That was an embarrassment I did NOT need on top of this whole trainwreck!

"Trouble down there, huh?" he mocked me, "Here, let me try something to help you out..."

He stepped closer and pushed his dick against mine. Fuck, my whole life I thought I had a big cock, but this guy was actually putting me to shame! My dick looked like it couldn't even outgrow the shadow of this guy's package. And what was worse, the feeling of this guy's sweaty, sticky meat pushing against my dick was slowly getting me hard! What was going on?!

Soon enough, both of us were hard, our dicks pushing against each other. And he won. Very clearly. By about three inches - and if there were any point in thickness, he would totally win that too. The gravity of my loss was slowly getting to me. I was about to get fucked... by this...

"Well, well, well," he said, in a victorious tone, "Seems like the situation is pretty clear, isn't it?"

"L-Look," I stuttered, "This must have been a really big misunderstanding..."

"Oh, I understand everything so far, little piggy. And I think you do too," he interrupted me, his hand playing with my hair, "Now don't make daddy wait. Get that cute ass of yours in one of the stalls, right now."

Usually, I wasn't keen on taking orders. My whole life, when a so-called "authority figure" tried that me, I never had any issue with telling them to just fuck off. But this guy... he did win fair and square... And I knew that if I didn't undergo this, I would be disqualified from the Purple Challenge forever!

And what was more, the thought of losing - no matter how scary it was - was making me so painfully hard!

I walked - no, I was LEAD - to the nearest stall. I was shaking and breathing heavily, but my cock was still rock hard. I felt both his paws on my shoulders and heard a surprisingly reassuring tone come out of his mouth.

"Don't you worry," he said, this time with less mockery, "I got this to help us out."

He reached into the inner pocket of his jacket and pulled out a bottle of what must have been lube. A very small bottle of lube. I gulped.

"Listen, I..." I started stuttering again, surprised at myself when I heard how weak and high my voice sounded, but was soon silenced by his thick finger on my lips.

"Sshhh..." he whispered, "You know the rules. And besides, your dick seems like you're far from unhappy about this development. Now turn around. Put your hands against the stall."

The last few rational brain cells screamed at me to tell him to piss off out and get the fuck out of there. Nobody was forcing me to stay there! I probably couldn't take this guy in a fight, but I could sure as hell make it out of this stall and out of this pub. And yet, I didn't. I did as the guy said, slowly turning around, leaning over and basically serving my ass to him. I even lowered my pants to give him better access!

What the fuck was happening to me?!

He snickered and I felt one of his fat fingers on my sensitive asshole. He noticed me inhaling sharply.

"Now, don't be a little bitch," he reprimanded me, "We've barely started."

I heard the bottle being uncorked and the next sensation I felt was a couple of drops of tepid liquid, slowly dripping right between my buttcheeks, sliding into my asscrack. My knees started trembling. I opened my mouth and wanted to say something - something threatening, like "You better not fuck with me or else!" but something else came out instead...

"Please, be gentle..." I whimpered. I closed my eyes with embarrassment as I heard myself say that.

He let out a laugh and I felt both his hands land on my hips.

"No chance in hell, boy."

Before I could say anything else, I felt the mushroom tip of his humongous dick resting between my cheeks. He let out a few more drips of lube to cover the whole area before he started grinding his meaty cock against my crack. With each and every thrust, he was coming closer and closer to my hole. I whimpered again when I felt the tip of his cock on my rosebud.

"Here it comes," he leaned in to whisper into my ear, "Try not to make too much noise."

That was easy to say for him, but when that giant weapon of his started making its way into my ass, it was hard to keep quiet! It hurt like a bitch, probably more than any fight I've ever gotten into in my life. And during all those fights, I at least sounded like a man - now I was moaning like an inexperienced slut under this bastard, having my anal virginity taken away in a sleazy toilet stall!

His giant cock was stretching me out from the inside. The lube provided only some help. He was pushing in more and more, inch by inch. I felt streams of sweat running down my face - aside from painful, this whole experience was fucking exhausting!

"Aaaand there we go!" he grunted, "Up to the hilt, right in your bitch hole! That wasn't so bad, was it?"

I was surprised - he was already inside? Completely?! True, I could feel his hairy thighs brushing against my ass. The pain was still there, but it was receding, quickly being replaced by something, that was... making my dick harder?!

"Now, for the real fun," he chuckled to himself. He repositioned to keep a better balance, putting his heavy boot on the toilet seat and then it began.

I have to admit - when it came to sex with women, I didn't have a reputation for being gentle. My opinion was that when a real man fucks, he should fuck hard. And that a good, solid, rough pounding in bed could send any woman into ecstasy. Well, unfortunately, it seemed that this brute I ran into in the bathroom apparently agreed with me on that...

The walls of the stall were actually shaking from his brutal thrusting. He went from zero to a hundred, as soon as my ass finally adjusted to his girth, he wouldn't stop. He kept slamming his hairy hips into my behind, making our skin stick together with his sweat, stretching my ass, smearing the mixture of lube and precum all over with a tempo of someone who didn't have sex for months! I couldn't even react, the only thing I was capable of doing was making sounds, which - to my embarrassment - were sounds of enjoyment.

Not to mention, my dick was hard too!

Not that he would care - no, he apparently only cared about his own release. Strangely, I didn't mind. I had too much on my plate taking it all in psychologically - this experience was supposed to be awful and yet it WASN'T!

I was enjoying being fucked like this! I liked having another man's dick up my ass! I liked the fact that the man who was fucking me was a huge, fucking disgusting brute who smelled like sweat and beer and who had a dick which put mine to shame! And I enjoyed making him feel like the man, whimpering and moaning, letting him know how well his cock felt against the wall of my ass - because it did! It was rubbing me in all the right places and left me weak and nimble and wanting more! I unsuccessfully tried to dissociate myself from the situation in my head - after all, this wasn't who I was! Or was it?

"You're one tight bitch, I'll tell you that," he snarled in between thrusts, "I don't think I'm gonna hold off for much longer... heh..."

I felt him leaning down again to whisper in my ear.

"You know what I'd really like?" he asked, "If you begged me for it."

"W-What?"

"Beg for it," he commanded, "Beg for daddy's cum, like the little bitch that you are."

There was yet another level to my humiliation! And something inside of me beckoned me to push it, to push the limit of this experience further, no matter how much dignity it cost me. This wasn't part of The Purple Challenge, but I wanted to comply anyway!

"I...I need your cum..."

He pushed my face into the wall, right into a huge, dried-out stain of somebody's cum splattered all over. I knew because I could taste it on my lips.

"More!" he barked at me, his hips speeding up, "Louder!"

"I need your cum, daddy! I... I want to be bred," I said, practically unable to stop talking, "I need to be filled with your superior, alpha cum - please, give it to me! I'm begging you!"

My words echoed through the bathroom together with the man's laughter, without a doubt informing many other patrons of my humiliation.

"That's more like it... here you go, you bitch... Enjoy it!"

The last couple of thrusts were basically at lighting speed, his cock making the last moments count by truly destroying whatever was left of my ass. And then, at the final thrust, he let out a loud growl before he plugged my ass completely with his hips, his bull balls depositing all of its load deep inside of me. While I was there, bent over, bred by a man. It felt... perfect.

He let his cock in there for a while, really letting the moment sink in before he pulled it out. I felt some of his cum leak out of me before I collapsed onto the toilet seat. I was absolutely drained - who would have thought that getting fucked would be like a sport! He slapped my ass with his sticky dick a couple of times before he started putting his pants back on casually as I was just laying there, trying to figure out what just happened. I did not expect this evening to go this way, that was for sure!

"I'll see you around, cutie," he told me, "An ass like yours always finds its place at this bar. I'll go now, but feel free to stay and stroke that pathetic little dick of yours..."

He opened the door and laughed again as he looked out of the stall.

"Actually, I take it back. You should take care of these guys, first."

I looked up, my expression a mix of terror and excitement. It was like fate was punishing me for how I treated the other guys in the most ironic way possible. In front of the door, standing in the middle of the room, there was the scruffy guy from before and the bald one from two weeks ago! Both of them were staring right at me, with my pants down at my ankles and my raging erection, with a stranger's cum still leaking out of me! The bald one was in shock, while the scruffy one had a grin on his face.

Both of them had their dicks out.

"Seems like the tables have turned," the scruffy one said, licking his lips, as his cock slowly started getting hard.

"You think we should..." the bald one asked the scruffy one, unsure, even though his dick was getting harder too.

"Oh yeah. Look at him. He won't turn anyone down," he said and stepped forward. The big one who just took my virginity stepped away and let them into the stall.

He was right, of course. I have never sucked a dick before but when those two walked up to me, my mouth opened wide by itself. I didn't even bother with putting my pants back on, my mouth went right onto the scruffy guy's dick like it was paid to do it! I felt his hand on the back of my head and his hips thrusting his meat into my face while my hand reflexively reached out for the other dick in the stall. The scruffy one was enjoying this, laughing at me and calling me names before he filled my mouth with a batch of bitter, gooey cum! He stepped aside and I thought I would see an empty bathroom, but what I saw was another stranger's crotch, walking up to me, undoing his zipper...

That night went on and on. It really taught me a lot of new things about myself. Things that weren't easy to digest, and things I knew I had to keep a secret... but they were there, and I couldn't pretend like they weren't. It was hours before I finally left the place, with my clothes torn in many places, my face sticky with cum and my ass hurting like hell. I have no idea how many guys I ended up servicing that night... Definitely not less than six. And I think the bartender went twice!

12