The Queen and I Pt. 02

Story Info
The Earthling meets another one of Tyr'ahnee's subjects.
2.6k words
4.47
8.2k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/25/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+. Queen Tyr'ahnee is owned by Warner Bros.

***

My eyes slid open.

I was lying in the most comfortable bed I could imagine. The mattress seemed to cushion my back, shoulders and neck perfectly. The sheets were warm and soft. The temperature itself was perfect, the right level of cool to make me drift off in the warmth of the bed.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation.

My eyes snapped open again as I remembered the last few hours.

Holy shit I've been kidnapped by an alien, I thought.

A smoking hot alien who screwed my brains out, another part of me thought.

It doesn't change the fact that I've been kidnapping by a fucking alien!

I bolted up in the bed and looked around. My clothes were laid out on a nearby table that seemed to rise out of the floor without legs. Throwing the sheets off, I pulled on my briefs, trousers and shirt. A black circle caught my eye. Buttoning up my shirt I walked over to it. Some kind of viewing port. I looked outside.

Fuck.

A blue ball with white wisps of cloud hung suspended in star-lit space. I immediately recognised the continent of Africa.

I laced up my boots and looked around. I wasn't sure what I was looking for. A weapon? Tyr'ahnee didn't seem hostile. She didn't kill me or injure me.

That testing sounded pretty fucking invasive though.

I rubbed the back of my neck and a vivid image flashed through my mind of sharp, chrome alien gadgetry sucking fluid out of my spine.

I decided I would poke around a little. Tyr'ahnee might not be hostile but that didn't mean I shouldn't take precautions. Who knows what else could happen while I was here.

I left the room and emerged into a long hallway. Alien script on the walls seemed to serve as some kind of map, maybe directions. There was no chance of me reading it and the characters didn't seem to be image-based, so I couldn't figure out what they said. I did a mental coin flip and turned right.

Eventually, I passed a sealed door. I could only tell it was sealed because it had one of those strange palm readers Tyr'ahnee used to open doors. I placed my hand on it. Nothing happened.

Worth a shot.

There was a clunk and then a hissing sound down the hallway, followed by a loud splash. It sounded like pressure and liquid escaping from something.

I crouched low and walked carefully down the hallway. It terminated at another door. This one was open and it lead into a long room with high ceilings. The size wasn't what I was thinking about though.

The room was lined with rows of tanks. And inside the tanks, floating in some kind of green fluid, were aliens.

They had to be aliens. They sure as hell weren't anything like life on Earth.

I saw creatures with extra limbs or more tentacles than I could count. I saw creatures with gapping maws filled with razor-sharp teeth or no discernible mouths at all. I saw skin, scales, fur, even a fuzz that resembled the down on a baby bird. I saw things that didn't even have a body structure that made sense, that eschewed symmetry or any kind of logical evolutionary pattern.

Then I saw what made the noise. One of the tanks was open. A puddle of green fluid was on the floor. And wet footsteps lead away from it.

I'd seen this movie.

Nope-nope-nope-nope.

I turned around and made for the door. I reached it in seconds. Nothing had tried to jump me and I counted my blessings. Maybe this thing wasn't angry.

A rattling hiss came from somewhere behind me.

That sounds angry!

I slammed my palm on the reader to try and make the door close. Still nothing.

"Goddamnit!" I yelled, slapping it again with my palm. Still nothing. "Fuck!"

I headed back down the hallway, facing the door. I walked backwards slowly, taking care not to trip over anything. I doubted I would. The floor was smooth and the metal without seams or rivets. It was like the ship had been grown instead of built.

Suddenly, a strange keening whoop echoed through the hallway. Some kind of alarm? Maybe the ship had sensors that could tell when a specimen had escaped.

That alarm could be for you, champ, the voice in my head said.

Shut up. I'm not a specimen.

You sure about that?

Ignoring my annoying inner dialogue, I rounded a corner and the specimen area was out of sight. I still walked backwards slowly. I didn't know how fast this thing moved. I wasn't going to give it any chances. I shivered. It seemed the air had dropped a few degrees. My breath was misting in front of my face.

I bumped into something.

Oh, shit.

A cold arm wrapped around my throat while another held my stomach. Something cool brushed against my neck. Something else soft and squishy pressed against my back.

"Gah!" I shuddered involuntarily.

"Mmm. So warm..." a feminine voice cooed in my ear.

I shoved the arms away and whirled around.

Oh. Wow.

"Awww. Why'd you do that?"

The words dripped seductively out of dark, bee-stung lips. Her hair was in long, silver strands, one of which she twirled about in her fingers. Her face had human features, with wide, amber-coloured eyes and a small nose. Her skin was the colour of blue ice. And I could see all of her skin. She stood completely naked. She was almost posing, one hip cocked with a hand resting on it. Full, firm breasts with lilac nipples stood proudly on her curvy frame. I tried not to look down at her smooth, plump pussy lips.

"Are you the one who freed me?" the alien girl asked.

"Umm...no. Technically, I'm a captive too," I answered. Something clicked. "Wait, how the hell do you speak English?"

"I'm not speaking... whatever that is," the girl said. "You're speaking Helassan."

"I couldn't pass high school French, there's no way I'm speaking an alien language," I shook my head.

"What's French?"

"Never mind," I shook my head. "Point is, I'm definitely not speaking your language."

"You are. I promise," the alien said sweetly. "Well, if we are to be spending time together as captives, I guess we should know each other."

She stepped forward and placed a hand on my chest. It was cold to the touch.

"We don't need to know each other," I tried to will away the erection that seemed to be forming of its own volition.

"But I want to," she sighed. She turned her head and rested it on my chest. "Mmm... you are lovely and warm..."

"Why do you keep saying that?" I asked, puzzled.

"Because you are," she answered. Her hands encircled me and held me tight. "I come from a world very far from its sun. Our days are short and our nights are long and cold. Warmth is the most precious thing we have."

She nuzzled deeper into my chest. "Ahhh... it's like you're like an energy core!"

I gently placed my hands on her arms and tried to extricate myself from her embrace. "Look, there's other things we have to -"

"Nooo!" she protested and held me tighter. "Just a bit longer."

"Umm... okay," I relented and stood there as she held me. The alien girl sighed with pleasure and rested her head on my shoulder. One of her hands began to idly rub my back.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I didn't know if Tyr'ahnee was a jealous woman, but I sure as hell didn't plan on finding out.

"Making you comfortable," she answered. "I can feel how rigid you are!"

She applied more pressure and I felt the muscles in my back slowly relax. Her efforts felt rather nice.

"My name's Selayna," the girl whispered in my ear. She began to kiss along my neck, her cool lips giving me goose bumps.

"Nice to er... meet you," I stammered.

"I can't believe there are other organisms out there with your body temperature," Selayna murmured. "You'd be such a hit on my world."

"Why?"

"My planet's orbit is elliptical. There's a period in our solar cycle when we pass close to the sun," Selayna explained. "The temperature increases, the days get a longer. But it's only for a short time, less than two per cent of the full cycle. But during that time... ohhhh..."

Her hand was now rubbing my cock through the fabric of my pants. I bit back a moan.

"During that time, it's a frenzy. A wild, unrestrained frenzy. All the... enthusiasm... that builds up over the cycle is released in a planet-wide event."

Damn. A planet-wide orgy?

"Your warmth is making me very eager. And your species seems to be... compatible."

Her cool hand unzipped my pants and wrapped her hand around my shaft. "Oh, yes! Nice and hot!"

Selayna let go and pushed me, hard. I immediately tipped over and landed in an undignified heap of the ship's deck. "Ow! What was that for?!"

Selayna didn't wait. She bounded over and straddled me, mashing her dark lips against my own and pulling at my shirt. I pulled away and looked around. "Wait! We can't do this here! If Tyr'ahnee - "

"Shush," Selayna leaned forward and enveloped my face in her pendulous tits. I tried to push away but she expertly manoeuvred herself to keep me where she wanted. "That's it, baby. Swim in my big blue boobies."

My cock was now very much erect and pushing up against Selayna's shapely bottom. She wiggled against it, eliciting another moan from me. Her body was definitely doing something. All I could think about feeling more of that smooth, cool skin. Suddenly I was helping her unbutton my shirt, rubbing my hands all over her cool body.

"Oh, yes!" Selayna moaned. "Touch me! Give me that warmth!"

She finally leaned back enough for me to clamp my mouth and suck on one of her nipples. I raised my hips and pushed my erect cock against her pussy. Selayna squealed with excitement.

"Oh, fuck! We need to get these off!"

"Mmm-hmm," was all I could say with a mouthful of blue breast.

I finally released her nipple with a pop and Selayna wiggled back and tugged my pants off. I slid my shirt away and yanked off my boots, socks and underwear. I lay there naked. My cock pointed proudly towards the ceiling.

Selayna didn't waste any time. She squatted down over my lap and positioned her pussy above my cock. A thought hit me. "Wait! Is it going to be cold -"

Selayna dropped on me and impaled herself on my deck, screaming with pleasure. I had to bite back a scream of my own.

Yep. It was cold.

Selayna was cold but velvety smooth, wet and tight as a vice. She kept her squatting position. The muscles in her thighs flexed as she raised up and then dropped back onto me again. Raise. Drop. Raise. Drop. Each drop forced me deeper and deeper into that cool alien pussy.

"Your hot cock..." Selayna groaned "So amazing!"

She leaned forward and resting her hands on my shoulders. It had the effect of squeezing her breasts together in a mouth-watering cleavage that could rival any porn star. "Do you like my tits?"

I nodded. My hands squeezed and fondled those plush aqua orbs as Selayna bounced and bounced. Beads of sweat formed on her forehead as this lovely creature kept fucking me.

Selayna started to slow her pace. I wriggled under her, unsatisfied. I decided to take charge. "Lie back."

Selayna nodded wordlessly and fell backwards. I climbed towards her and Selayna's powerful legs snapped around me and drew me in. I aimed my cock firmly at her blue cunt and pushed it in, moaning as it slid back into her wetness.

"Oh, yes!" Selayna moaned. She reached up and wrapped her hands around my shoulders, pulling me down with her. "So warm..."

I kept pumping into her and Selayna bucked her hips in time with my thrusts. As we fucked, she would run her lips over my cheek or ear and whisper to me.

"Fuck me with that big, hot cock! Fuck my tight little pussy!"

"Oh! You make me so wet..."

Her hands found mine and our fingers interlaced. I pushed up and looked down at her. Selayna still had her legs coiled around me, sweat dripped off her blue body and her pussy kept rolling my dick around inside her.

"Like what you see?" she said coyly.

"Very much so," I said, almost out of breath. I couldn't last much longer against her.

"Good," she squeezed a heavy breast with one hand and gave a breathy sigh. "I like to finish on top."

She uncoiled her legs and let me sit up. "Sit cross-legged."

I followed her instructions. Selayna, somewhat awkwardly, settled in my lap and wrapped her legs around me again. Then she raised herself up and a cool hand grabbed my dick, giving it a few pumps for good measure.

"I like this position the best," Selayna murmured. She aimed my cock at her pussy. "So intimate..."

She slid down my pole again and my cock was engulfed in cool, hungry flesh. Selayna then began to make gentle rolling motions with her hips. She leaned forward and kissed me deeply, her tongue sliding into my mouth as she kept rolling her hips and sliding my cock around inside her. She moaned into my mouth softly and ran her fingers through my hair.

Selayna changed her motion slightly. She was now grinding her hips gently, softly, but each motion was rubbing the head of my cock on something very sensitive inside her.

Eventually she broke of the kiss and threw her head back. "Oh! Oh, yes! Fuck! YES!"

Selayna grabbed my shoulders and ground into me harder. I grabbed her plum ass cheeks and helped her along, giving one a slap. Selayna squealed with surprise. "That's it baby! I need to be punished for escaping, don't I? I've been bad!"

"So bad!" I agreed.

"I hope this tight pussy will show you how sorry I am!" Selayna cried. "Are you close?"

"Nnnhhh," I grunted. Her dirty talk was really doing it for me.

"Good! Because this tight pussy wants your hot cum! This tight pussy that will squeeze your cock until... until... AAAAHHHHHH!"

Selayna buckled in my arms as she violently came. "I'm cumming! YES-YES-YES-YES-YEEEEESSSS!"

I bellowed and my hips jerked upwards as I came, shooting rope after rope of jizz into her depths.

"Yes! Give it to me! Give it all to me!" Selayna gyrated faster and harder as she soared through pleasure and drained every last drop from me. She sagged forward and I leaned back against a bulkhead, a wide smile on my face.

***

In another section of the ship, someone else groaned through a powerful orgasm. Shaking ebony fingers were toying with a wet, juicy pussy and swiping a sensitive clit.

Tyr'ahnee sighed contentedly as she watched the human and one of her specimens fuck like it was their last night.

It was satisfying to confirm her hypothesis about Helassan mating cycles. Simple warmth acted like the most powerful aphrodisiac, triggering pheromone production in females that was strong enough to affect the male of another carbon-based species.

It was unclear if adrenaline, brought on by the audio of an adult Noxine coiler, intensified the response in the Earthling. Further analysis may be necessary.

She logged the results in her test database and saved the visual recording of the two subjects. After a thought, she decided to make a copy of the recording and send it to her personal files. It never hurt to have backups and she'd use it later.

For research purposes of course.