The Queen & The Mountain Man

Story Info
Queen meets a Mountain Man.
6.2k words
4.57
2.5k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((Good day to you, readers. This is chapter 1 of a story inspired by a woman by the name of Gia. I have taken it upon myself to give her a raunchy story with several fetishes and perhaps some of you will also enjoy. Unfortunately for those of you who like getting to the dirty quickly, you will not find any in this chapter. I'm a man who enjoys build up. ;) Please enjoy and I do apologize for any grammatical or spelling errors. I am simply an amateur writer who enjoys the dirty side of life.))

(Disclaimer : All characters are over the age of 18.)

-----------

Her heart pounded, her lungs hurting from the cold as she ran through the thick forest. Her ears were ringing, probably from the blood rushing to her head, looking this way and that, trying to gauge where she should go next. The forest surrounding her was dense with tall redwood that were so thick, you could fit a small cottage inside one, the canopy above barely allowed light to shine through. Despite how dark it seemed, the plants on the ground floor were densely thick as well, making it difficult to tell where to step for stable footing. It was certainly a very cold climate but not enough that the forest didn't grow in full.

The woman, who had been running for some time now, kept looking back and keeping herself low and alert, any surrounding twigs snapping or rustling of leaves and branches would cause her to jerk her head that direction and stare silently for a long moment, deciding it was nothing. The chirping of birds and other nature sounds were everywhere as life seemed to flourish in these woods. But she seemed to slow and stop, crouching down and swiveling her head to and fro, her labored breathing causing hot air to escape the hood and sway away in a soft breeze. She was of average height and build, although her large overcoat hid most any identifiable features, a heavy hood with furr rimming keeping her face well hidden in shadow. After catching her breath, she slowly stood up and glanced around for a moment before continuing on her in her quickened pace, trying not to cause too much of a disturbance to the ground and foliage as to mask her trail but she did stumble from time to time.

However, something caught her attention... through the thick tree trucks ahead, there was a light glow coming off the tree trunks. It was already beginning to get late in the day, making it even darker under the tall tree's heavy canopy and the temperature was going to drop. She needed warmth.. and to rest for the night. She had been running for nearly half the day and those assassins were more than likely still after her. Leaning onto one tree for a moment, she'd reach in to her left side with her right arm and then pull her hand back out and show her palm. Glistening red blood coated her gloved palm, she sighed. It was getting worse... Then, a tired and cracking voice whispered from the hood of the cloak. "...I must keep going..."

Slowly, she stepped onward, her weariness beginning to catch up to her. How she had even gotten this far was a mystery but the fate's must have had other ideas for her that required her to live. She must live, she'd tell herself, growling angrily as she struggled with each step. She was not going to die by some pathetic assassin's who couldn't get the job done the first time. Survival out of spite was fuel for her, as each step seemed to increase in difficulty. The pain was there but her sheer will kept her from collapsing, adrenaline running out a long time ago.

Then, she crested the small hill that kept the secret of the source of the glow from her at a distance. But now, as she stared down at the glow, she gulped. It was a log cabin, obviously hand built by some hunter or trapper. Now that she was much closer and the tree's didn't block the view, the cabin had a large stone smoke-stack chimney for the fire. A small stream ran no more than 50 yards from the cabin either but the building was tucked away in a small crevasse within an already rolling hill like terrain under the tall tree's. The cabin had a large porch that went around the entire building with large windows on each wall, which emanated a yellow reddish light that illuminated the areas around the windows. The cabin was covered in moss and small plants growing out of it in certain areas, nearly blending in with the environment. Additionally, there were several small crops and garden section off to the side near the stream. The surrounding equipment and crafting table for skinning, leathering, cleaning furrs was quite telling. At least she hadn't stumbled across the assassin's camp...

By the time it had taken her to notice the glow and then get to the glow had been some time, it had become dark and she was not able to see much else beyond the cabin and it's amber glow in the pitch blackness that was taking over everything. Plus, it had become much colder since she had crested the hill some minutes ago... her body beginning to shiver. She crept down the slope, being careful not to trip or fall forward, grasping nearby branches to steady herself. But soon she was carefully walking towards the door, steeling herself for whatever may happen next, not like she had many other options.. She gritted her teeth and inhaled deeply to strengthen her resolve as she carefully stepped onto the porch..

The wood creaked as she put her weight onto it and began carefully walking towards the door, each step causing a creak of some kind on the old wood flooring. Just as she was reaching for the door to knock a deep man's voice came bellowing from the cabin.

"Who's out there?"

She jumped with a sharp inhale, not expecting his voice without having knocked first. Gulping hard and breathing shallowed, she tried to muster the words to speak. "..I am... Queen Freija.."

There was suddenly heavy footsteps heard growing louder and closer but came to a stop short of the door, she could even feel the vibrations of his steps through the floorboards. Then the man's booming voice came through the door but more amused in tone. "Ahaha! Is that right? Surree and just last week a beautiful Goddess came a'knockin' for some cockin'. Be on your way... 'Princess.'"

Her eye's widened at the man's vulgarity, lack of candor, and the sheer audacity too disregard her royal title but she bit her tongue for a moment and closed her eyes, mentally calming herself. He most certainly couldn't have been one of the assassin's, at least. But then she opened her eyes again and stepped back towards the door once more and having more confidence in her tone. "Please, sir! My name is Freija! I have been injured by... bandits who have killed my traveling companions and tried to kill me but I ran! Please.. help me."

There was a long pause. Until the footsteps came a couple steps closer to the door and then a couple locks could be heard being undone. The door swings open slowly as a large man steps into the doorway with the light beaming from inside past him. He was tall, standing around 6'3 and broad shoulders, stocky in stature. Shaggy longer hair had been badly trimmed by himself, probably, and a thick long salt and pepper beard fell to his chest. But he did have these bright blue eyes hiding beneath loose hair. His outfit was just a pair of heavy durable pants with suspenders and a long sleeved thick sweater and of course, heavy boots. But his face was that was an older but grizzled man who'd lived on his own in the wilderness. His demeanor wasn't friendly. But just as he was opening his mouth to say something... there was a sound at his feet..

Just between them, there was a medium sized long haired golden retriever mix dog, growling as it slowly approached her feet, which were soaked and dirty simple shoes... with very thin socks. "Milo!" the gruff man would speak but the dog didn't listen and began to smell her feet and legs under the heavy cloak. She would slowly extend her hand out towards the dog, whom would slowly begin to sniff it. After a couple tense moments, the dog's tail began to sway and the animal's tongue hangs out as it pants happily. A loud sigh could be heard coming from the large man, lifting a hand up to scratch the top of his greying haired head, his gaze going from Milo to the woman. "God damn it, Milo..."

The large man would stare and think for a moment, the temperature at the door swirling as hot and cold air mixed. Looking back down to Milo, who was simply panting and happily wagging his tail while looking up at the cloaked woman. He'd just let out a deep groan of frustration as he grimaced and spoke in a softer but still grumpy tone. "Alright! Fine! Come inside, 'Queenie.'" He'd gruff out as he stepped back into the door and held it open as Milo scurred back inside.

Those long few moments had been daunting but after he agreed to let her inside, she almost felt tears welling up within her eyes and she gulped again, nodding as she stepped forward and through the door. She would quickly feel the temperature change, some parts of her body beginning to already feel as the warmth crept back through her extremities. The man closed the door behind her, although she heard several of the locks clicking into place, she reminded herself that he wasn't an assassin. Looking around, she'd see that the man seemed well established here. Fully furnished with bed, tables, chairs. Wall décor, even a small kitchen layout and spit in the fire. Furrs of all sorts everywhere.

It was a single room cabin, as the entire place was not sectioned off. A large support beam in the center of the cabin. She stood there, awkwardly, rubbing her hands together and trying to warm herself up. She had heard the man's footsteps behind her and watched as he reappeared from behind her near the fire and placed a simple wooden chair in front of it and then a furr blanket throw over it. "Go ahead and get warm by the fire. I'll make some coffee."

Making her way over to the chair, her body trembling a bit from the shock her body was going through from the dramatic temperatures shift. Sitting down a couple of feet from the fire, she'd extend her hands out towards the fire for more warmth but then Milo stepped in and took this moment as an opportunity for attention, nuzzling his head up under her hands. She didn't shy away from him, giving him both her hands for petting and behind the ear scratches. He was quick to lean into her lap more, placing his chin on her knee and staring up at her with those big brown eyes, head tilting to one side that she found the perfect ear scratch for, tail wagging as he was simply overjoyed to get attention.

A few moments later, the large men was stepping towards them with clattering metal pot and mugs in his hands. He'd set up the pot on a hook on the spit, swinging it over the fire and then slowly taking a seat in a larger and furr covered chair of his own a couple feet away from her and Milo, the chair creaking as he eased into relaxing. But that's also when he'd grab a broadsword that had been out of sight prior and now he placed onto the table between the two of them, still sheathed of course, but making it obvious that he didn't underestimate her or trust her. He was also staring her down, those intense eyes seemed to peer right through her soul before his booming and rather stern voice came again. "So, cute story, 'princess'. It's time you showed yourself and explain some things."

She'd gulp, stopping her gentle scratches on Milo. She truly disliked it when he called her 'princess', the constant disregard of her title and disrespect he was giving her was enough for her to have him put in chains. Had she had her guards with her, he wouldn't be so insolent then. Her senses beginning to come back to her now that the desperation was farther off from her mind. Her eyes peering from under her cowl at the large sword on the table but then was able to muster her confidence to respond. "I am very sorry, sir, but it would be best if I did not divulge anymore information than I already have, for your safety."

The man simply cocked his eyebrows as a smirk crept up along his lips and he shook his head. "Don't play these games with me, 'princess'." He'd lift his hand and point with his index and middle finger towards the door.

Her eyes widening, sharply inhaling a bit from surprise. He had let her in now and found she was a woman, at least? Wasn't this enough to wish for her safety? Had he no moral compass at all? She...she was the queen! She snarled a bit as she stood up slowly, even struggling to do so and slowly pulled back her hood, revealing her face. She was quite beautiful, albeit tired and fatigued. A soft rounded brown face, short cute nose, small but soft pouty lips, plush cheeks with dimples, long eyebrows and defined natural lashes. Her long dark hair pulled back into a pony tail that was held together by grand hair pin of gold and silver with ornate designs carved into it.

But she wore one of her 'travel' crowns, a rather dainty golden circlet with a arch at the top front, a cut out section within the arch with a cerulean ocean gem stone held in the center, small vines growing out of the actual stone and around the arch of the crest of the circlet crown made it a super rare and magical stone able to imbue life in nearly anything she touched it. Several other stones of varying rarity and colors adorned the crown as well. Ultimately, the symbol of her royal prestige and rank.

She was then undoing her buckles of her cloak and completely removing it, allowing it tumble down about the chair and her ankles behind her, revealing she was wearing a stunning and gorgeous dress's and gown, Milo had scurred away after she stood and removed the cloak. Not one of the olden world where a woman was forced to wear ungodly amounts of clothing. No, this was a queen's designed dress for herself. One part of the dress was a solid color of dark blue, attached to a choker at her neck and then spreading down to encompass her full bust and wrapping around the back under her arms before it would follow down her waist, hugging her curves and her hips as it finely spread out freely to appear more of a free fall dress at her ankles. However, there was an addition part of the dress that attached to the back of her choker and extended out to make sleeves that fit tightly around her dainty arms but doubled as a backdrop cape but attached back again to her waist as a sash. This secondary piece was covered in elaborate designs of silver lining and matching dark blue colors to her dress. On her feet, however, she once had beautiful and rather pretty shoes... but at the moment, they were dirt and mud covered and ragged and basically useless in every other way a shoe should be.

But a bigger problem was... she had a rather large bloodstain that was running down her left side, which she tried to keep facing away from him as best as she could but it was a very large thing to not notice and it obviously hurt as she struggled to stand. She glared to the man, who was still sitting but she could tell she was barely above his eye level while standing. "Enough, then! I am Queen Freija! I will no longer tolerate your impertinence! I demand, as your Queen, that you will provide me safe haven, sustenance, medical aide and protection until you may escort me back to my palace in the coming days! Additionally, you will refrain from calling me 'princess!'"

The bearded man sat there in silence. His eyes checking her from head to toe, before coming back up to meet her in the eyes. Too which, he would slowly stand up from his chair, using the table to help support his mass, watching her figure shrink before him as he stood. Now, standing straight, he was nearly a whole two heads larger than she was. His body, however, was much greater in width... He regarded her for a moment.. but then he'd turn and grab a small tool to pull out the coffee pot from the fire. Using a small spoon, he stirred the pot and then grabbed a metal cup and poured a cup of steaming coffee into the cup and placed it beside her on the table before making his own. He had taken a few steps towards a chest, opened it, and pulled out a thick rolled up cloth. Returning back to his seat and table, he rolled out the cloth, which was holding an assortment of ointments and other medical treatment materials within and small wooden slots to keep the roll structured. A moment later, he sat back down again and looked back up to her with a cup in his hand and sipped it, letting out an 'aahhh' as he smirked a bit and cleared his throat, leisurely.

"You demand, do you?" He'd chuckle, staring into her eyes again, unblinking and his expression going to stern. "I don't believe you are in any position to be making any demands... 'princess'. Sit down, you're irritating your wound." He'd say with an purposeful mockery of her title before lifting his coffee mug to his lips again and sipping, making it clear with his slightly curled up lip, he quite enjoyed his coffee... or perhaps the position of power he found himself in.

She would stand there as well, stubbornly staring back and watching his every movement. He... was much larger in stature than she was, which he pointed out just by standing and peering down at her. A sword that he likely knew how to use. She was wounded.. had no guards, no money, no anything. She only had her title... and he seemed to care very little for that. She... had never been in this position before. Some peasant of a man having her life in his hands and he knew it. Granted, she acknowledged the medical kit he'd rolled out but... he seemed to be waiting for her to do something about it. To which.. she didn't. Slowly, she would sit back down, trembling as she did and with a stifled groan of pain she'd sit back and let out a heavy breath, trying to hide how much she was in pain. However, despite all this... she had no words but she did have her pride.

For several minutes, they seemed to sit in silence. Staring at one another, the air thick with tension. The crackling of the fire, embers jumping in the flames. The occasional sound of Milo scratching or biting at those damnable fleas. The man simply sipped his coffee and sat there, staring at her, as if waiting for something. But she couldn't take it anymore, the silence, the building pressure having reached it's peak within her. She slammed a weak fist onto the table and glared, the fatigue getting the best of her. "So what?! Are you just going to keep me here then for ransom? Waiting for me to die, perhaps?"

Still, he sat there. Just staring for a long moment, sipping his coffee occasionally. But he shook his head, a smirk creasing his lips as he stared. "No, 'princess', I do not want to hold you for ransom, you would be too much of a royal pain in my ass. I was actually just waiting for you to begin using the medical supplies I've provided for you... if you know how."

Her eyes widened at his remarks. One after the other, each word that man spewed just upped the notch in her agitation more and more. This man.. was the most insolent peasant she'd ever had the displeasure of having to endure before.. but was also the only help she had out here. Her hands and balled up into fists and arms were straight down at her sides as she sneered angrily at him, slightly heavier breathing, eyes narrowed and expression of furry. "How dare you!" she couldn't help but spit out, overcome with frustration. Again, they stared for a long moment. He held this smugness about him that just drove her crazy, not blatant but certainly there. Her eyes then moved to scan over the medical supplies. Many small bottles, rolled up herbs, ointment held in simple wax paper folded around it. She was familiar with what they looked like, but had no idea what any of those items actually did.

Still, her pride held strong as she looked towards the man again, her expression stern. "I am not familiar with the tasks of servants." She'd almost say with disdain but even she had to smooth over her tone. Obviously, he was going to be the only one to help her.

12