The Queen and the Succor Stick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did not want to release her new toy, but the prince reached under her arms to raise her to her feet. He led her to where a thick rug covered the floor, quickly shoving a table out of the way. He sat down and patted the rug next to him. As she started to lie down, he quickly spun on his butt so they were head to toe—or head to crotch, actually.

Leaning over her freshly barbered pudendum, he hooked her far leg and raised it over his shoulder, rotating her hips and opening her to his face. Jeena, half-dazed by the pace of developments, felt Geoffrey's hot breath on her bare skin at the same instant his engorged licorice stick bobbed inches in front of her face.

She kissed and licked the purpling head, then drew it into her mouth. Sucking hard, her lips gently munched the shaft, taking it deeper, nibble by nibble. Her lips loved the hairless surface as her head bobbed on his shaft while her fingers swirled around his balls. Wanting to taste all of him, she switched to wrap her fingers around his dick while her tongue painted his nuts.

She felt the prince's mouth working in earnest, spreading her folds to probe deeper. The warm slippery contact helped assuage the inflammation—was it the tea or the novelty or the wine or everything. Her excitement rose in a crescendo as he played her flesh. His hand on the inside of her thigh tried to hold her open, but her strong legs could not be resisted as her body soared to the peak.

Geoffrey felt his head trapped in that soft, sweaty vice as he reversed strategy and instead grabbed her ass and pulled her harder against his mouth. Her thighs enclosing his ears could not block out the staccato grunts of her orgasm.

He waited until he felt the tension leave her muscles, then gently liberated his head, taking the opportunity to sip the musky wine that her ecstasy had produced. Jeena regained her senses, feeling his hands stroking the warmth into her body from her knees to her breasts as his tongue lapped up most of her juices.

Although derelict in its duty, her hand still held that slick rod. She resumed her stroking and sucked the tip as if it were a straw, drawing out the accumulating fluid. With her flames temporarily banked, she could concentrate on his anatomy.

Not only was his penis and scrotum hairless, but so was the surrounding area. She stroked his bald perineum and circled his anus, an area not usually easy to see on a man. She giggled to see it pucker as her finger teased it, but she was not going to be distracted from her main task.

Fully engulfing a cock ordinarily involved the taste and texture of hair in your mouth and on your tongue, as well as tickling your nose when you got to the base. But Geoffrey offered a delightful alternative. Jeena pushed him onto his ass and leaned over his upright pole. She began her final assault, spreading saliva and tasting every bit of his cock and balls before slurping his organ into her mouth. It slid in so easily, she was surprised when her chin hit his belly. He was no Ricardo, but his cockhead was nonetheless nestled deep in her throat, the curved shaft an advantage given her position.

Tweaking his twin figs, Jeena applied her fingers to the foundation as she raised her head, her lips sealed tight to maintain suction. When she withdrew sufficiently, she paused long enough for her tongue to swirl the head before returning it to the back of her throat. She kept a steady pace, leaning her forearms on his belly when he tried to buck and make her move faster.

Her fingers on his gonads felt his desperate twitching, and she poked and pinched to abate his urgency. The prince felt himself pushed out over the precipice but then pulled back, again and again. Geoffrey had many more and varied experiences, but Jeena had a few tricks of her own.

"Please!" begged Geoffrey when he couldn't take much more. Jeena didn't want to risk a less-rewarding accident, so she changed her grip. One hand seized the base of his cock while the other stroked behind his balls in sync with her head, which bobbed faster and faster. The prince reached for her head but could offer no better guidance than what she was doing to him.

She felt the tension in his groin and thighs as he gasped for breath. He almost sat upright when the first wave hit him. Her suckling mouth nursed his male teat, her ascending lips drawing out a giant spurt, then descending to milk out another. No drop escaped her tight lips as he coated the inside of her mouth with his creamy, salty sauce. When he had no more to give, she kept going, demanding more, making him writhe and jerk and moan.

Finally, she relented, and with a long careful slurp, she siphoned the last off his cock into her now full mouth. Raising her head, she swallowed his load, her tongue scouring teeth and cheeks to savor every drop. Geoffrey flipped around to kiss the queen deeply, as they both tasted their mutual cocktail.

Through the closed door, the queen heard the beginnings of dinner preparations. Although her hungers were best satisfied in this room, she knew she needed to return to her quarters to maintain the secrecy of the encounter. Idly, she reached to stroke that sweet dick one last time and found it stiff again.

The prince must have known the power of that powder and expected a quick recovery but had not anticipated the shaving interlude.

"If the queen wishes, I think we have time for a digestif," Geoffrey grinned.

Jeena glanced at the clock and agreed. "Whether it was the earlier tea or your personal libation," she licked her lips and giggled, "I find myself fully prepared."

Indeed, her pussy was as ready and eager as his cock was. Rolling on her back and raising and spreading her legs in a most unqueenly way, she welcomed the prince on top of her. His penis pushed into her vagina with a squish, and the two worked against each other with the required dispatch.

The queen's long legs gave him leverage. He closed her legs, leaning his shoulders against her calves, tightening her cunt on his thrusting dick. This would be no dance, no ceremony. They were both close to what they craved, what their bodies demanded posthaste. They raced together, with no way to know who reached the peak first. Both continued, grunting, gasping, throbbing, grinding, not wanting the rush of pleasure to stop.

Finally, Geoffrey's spent organ demanded at least a brief respite and flopped out of Jeena's sodden opening. The queen sighed, half contentment, half recognition that they had reached the end. She saw that her most loyal attendant had silently left her robe on a chair. With a final kiss, she bid Geoffrey goodbye, but could not resist a last squeeze of his penis. Standing with her robe still open in the front, she surveyed his handiwork, feeling the smooth flesh slick with their exertions.

"All the fashion, you said," Jeena teased. "No doubt, it will become so here as well."

The queen fidgeted all through dinner. The effects of the tea lingered, distracting her from the official activities of the evening. Jeena did her best to maintain her composure as she toasted the visiting delegation, not wanting her situation to negatively impact relations.

Her flushed cheeks caused her foreign minister to whisper his concern, and she confessed to feeling feverish. When the clock chimed nine, Jeena decided she had stayed long enough to avoid offense. As she begged their forgiveness for her early departure, the visitors spoke understandingly at her obvious condition—without knowing its true cause, of course.

The royal physician, who was like an aunt to her and would not divulge her suspicions if she had any, prescribed fluids and rest. Alone in her bed, Jeena's fingers immediately sought to satisfy the continuing demands of her flesh. Yet as midnight tolled, she remained unsated, despite her sheets being soaked from multiple self-induced releases. Her fingers, nipples, and pussy were inflamed from the repeated bouts.

Jeena resigned herself to confessing the truth to her doctor and trusted confidant, with the hope she might know a cure. But as she reached to ring for an attendant, her hand again found the scratcher. Perhaps it could provide some remedy. She closed her eyes as she touched the splayed end to her left breast.

The effect was immediate, like a damp cloth on a fevered brow. Drawing it across her chest, she felt the lightest touch that made her shiver. A patter of wet kisses followed the track of the fingers, the sore swollen peaks of her nipples relaxing to soft hillocks.

She dared to move it lower and felt the impossible hands, cool and gentle on her belly and thighs. The relief it brought to the surrounding territory made the source of her frenzy seem even more intense. The queen closed her eyes more tightly and gave control to the magical wand. Like a divining rod, it sought its objective. Unseen fingers fluffed her remaining pubic curls, then stroked the bare skin below.

Jeena stiffened as she felt something wet probe deeper. The now-familiar hands were joined by a tongue. It flitted about like a hummingbird, replacing raging demand with calm comfort. Warmth rose as the burning diminished. Gradually, like cool breezes swelling and subsiding on a hot summer day, the feelings finally satisfied her without overwhelming her or leaving her wanting more. Her mind and body became a cloud as she felt herself floating, floating to sleep.

The queen awoke, curled up on the couch rather than in her bed. She was naked, with a robe draped over her like a blanket, whether by her hand or someone else's, she didn't know. She rose and looked at the bed, a damp tangle of sheets and blankets.

Seeing the scratcher in its place on her nightstand and recalling its palliative power, she reconsidered her name for it. "Perhaps you are a succor stick!" she quipped.

"That would be quite the lollipop!" the maid's voice startled her. She had arrived to tend to the queen, who had unintentionally spoken aloud.

The maid set to straightening the room and changing the linens. "What should I do with your sucker stick?" she looked askance at it. It seemed out of place on the nightstand.

"I like it there. It was a birthday present and I have grown fond of it." The queen saw no need to elaborate.

Despite the trials of the night, she felt well-rested. The queen's physician insisted on examining her, but she found nothing unusual.

"Perhaps it was something I ate," Jeena chuckled.

The third prince was young. Never having initiated a novice, Jeena thought it could be fun teaching him and molding him to be the husband she wanted. What he lacked in skill could be made up in stamina and enthusiasm until the artistry was taught.

The queen had sequestered Prince Jason in a room off the library. He had used the days awaiting her to study some history in volumes not available in New Paleoland. They discussed some of his research over lunch.

"Much of our library was destroyed during the dark times. I didn't realize that there was a crown prince before King Thurston died," he said. "Unfortunately, Prince Thurgood disappeared on a hunting trip shortly before the king became ill."

"You understand, then, why it is important for me to have an heir," the queen said. "It is why you are here now. Your father believes we could be a good match. You are younger than I am and lack some experience, but you are intelligent and well-trained. How does the prospect strike you?"

"It would of course further cement the close ties your father established between New Paleoland and Fecundia." Jason rattled on about the various cultural and economic benefits.

The queen rose from the table and, offering her hand, led Jason to the couch. "That is all well and good," she said, "but what do you think of me?"

He droned on, "You have done well by your people and made Fecundia—"

"No," Jeena interrupted. "I mean what do you think of me personally? As a wife, a companion, and mother of your children?"

He tried to reply, "Well my father says you are a fine person, so—" The queen raised her hand to interrupt him.

"What I mean is," she leaned in close, her voice soft and enticing, "what do you think of me here?" Jeena's hand pressed against his crotch but found nothing of interest.

"I don't understand," Jason cried with embarrassment.

"Well surely your training included how heirs are created," the queen laughed.

"Of course," he said indignantly. "Our livestock is prized far and wide."

"But people are not livestock," Jeena stroked his chest as she leaned up against him. "There must be an attraction, and there can be delightful rewards."

"I must apologize for any misunderstanding, honored queen. My father has taken great pains to warn me against engaging in any such activities." The prince seemed to be quoting the king, "A momentary pleasure could lead to a bastard with a claim to the throne that could lead us into ruin again."

It dawned on the queen how sheltered a life Jason had led. "Noble prince," she began, "it is I who should apologize to you, for assuming you were as other men. Let us start again. In the process, I may be able to add to your substantial education."

She adopted the manner of a teacher. "I will speak plainly. There is no reason for judgment or embarrassment. You are a virgin."

Jason nodded.

"So you are unfamiliar with the workings of the female body," she continued. When he seemed ready to interject, she emphasized "the adult human female body."

He silently indicated his agreement.

"How well acquainted are you with your own genitalia?" she asked. When he hesitated, she was more specific. "Have you given yourself pleasure, say, using your hands, until your seed spurted out?"

His sheepish grin showed he was familiar with the practice. "Let me see," she instructed. "Undress yourself." Following her command, he quickly disrobed. Jeena was surprised that his penis was still in repose. Welcoming him to sit next to her on the couch, she gestured for him to proceed.

She tried to suppress her shock at how quickly it was over. Jason pulled the head of his penis. With a dozen strokes, he had achieved a hard member of respectable dimensions. He grabbed the shaft and began to pump with a speed and intensity that seemed to Jeena must be painful, especially given the total lack of lubricant. Nonetheless, within seconds he ejaculated all over his chest and belly.

Without thinking, the queen leaned over and started to lap up the virgin semen, causing the prince to recoil.

"I'm sorry for startling you," she smiled, licking her lips. "I find men's essence delicious, and men don't generally deny me the enjoyment. Yours has a fresh taste that I love. May I?"

The prince gave a surprised and confused nod.

For the brief time stroking, Jeena found a remarkable amount to lick. By the time she had slurped it all up, he was fully erect again. The advantages of youth, she smiled to herself.

"With your permission," she said, "I would like to demonstrate a way that should be more enjoyable."

Getting on her knees between his legs, she took his cock in her hands, and slowly licked from base to tip. She gave only the lightest flick to the most sensitive spot, seeing it ready to explode again.

"You will find that it is worth spending more time on the road to the peak, rather than rushing to it. In the meantime," she did another slow lick, "let the warm feelings flow through your body."

Her tongue soon had spread her saliva all over his dancing rod. "Lubrication will also improve the sensation. Now I'm going to put it in my mouth. I want you to resist climaxing as long as you can. I want to make you feel good for a while."

Jeena gingerly placed his slippery cock between her lips. Her tongue teased the tip but did not linger. She had positioned her fingers around his balls, and when she felt him tense, she pressed and tugged them to distract him. In this way, she was able to make him last a few minutes. Unfortunately, there was no warning before she felt the twitch and the gush when he came in her mouth. Jason's whimper suggested that it had surprised him as well.

"Wasn't that nicer than when you did it?" she asked when he had finished squirting and she had swallowed his brew.

"Oh, yes!" he exclaimed, "that was...." Words failed him.

"That is how it is supposed to be, and more, and better," she said, rising from the floor. "Of course, the ultimate place for your penis is here," she pointed below her waist. "I think it is time to give you a tour." She stood and removed all her clothes as Jason stared in wonder.

"As you see me, I have a patch of hair here. Some women shave it all off, as I have recently learned. By nature, I would have more hair than this. And," she laughed realizing the misimpression she might be creating, "the heart shape was the result of careful barbering. With less hair below, you can see my vulva more plainly." Jason's eyes hadn't moved from that spot since it became visible.

"As a woman becomes ready for sex, she produces lubricant to make the process more pleasurable." The queen dampened her fingers and presented them to the prince. "You may find the smell and taste strange at first." He sniffed and tentatively licked her fingers.

"I expect you will come to relish it. Do you remember your first taste of ale?" she posed a similar situation. Jason nodded, remembering the bitter flavor in that beverage that he had grown to appreciate. He sucked her fingers dry.

"Our time grows short today, yet there are things I would have you learn before you go." Sitting and leaning back on the couch next to him, Jeena boldly spread her legs and opened herself up to him. "Deep in my folds is my vagina, the place your penis most longs to be." She took his hand and pressed his fingers to the opening.

"You know your most sensitive area," she said, lightly stroking his frenulum, making him squirm. "A woman has a similar spot," she moved his fingers to where her inner lips converged, "here. It can be stroked and licked and sucked directly and, during intercourse, it may get jostled around enough to do some good."

She guided his hand to lay his fingers along her slit. Moving up and down, they slid on either side of her clit. Slowly and steadily she moved them, her pussy slick with her juices. She knew it would not take much to push herself over the edge.

"Some days you will have to work to give your woman the satisfaction she deserves. Today will be easy." She moved his hand faster and pushed forward with her hips. She released her pent-up tension with a groan. Bewildered by her movements and the gasping sound of her orgasm, he looked to see the smile on her face to know it was indeed pleasurable.

"You know, most men (and you, too, when you are older) are not able to recover as quickly as you do now. Women have the advantage there. But since you are hard again and I am ready for more, it is time for you to stop being a virgin! Lie on your back."

Jeena stood up to let him arrange himself on the couch, his rocket pointing straight up and ready to launch. "Don't move, let me do it." She knelt astride him and lowered herself onto him. His eyes were wild as her hot wet channel engulfed him. She dared not move.

"Grab my breasts. Play with my nipples," she instructed, hoping to divert him from an early explosion. Sitting fully on his dick, she moved her hips in gentle circles "Wait," she urged, "it will be better the longer you wait."

He seemed to understand. She reached down her front to rub her pussy. She needed to accelerate her excitement. She wanted him to feel her climax, which meant preventing him from going off before she did.

Looking down into his big eyes as he juggled her boobs, the queen felt that she was performing a sacred ceremony, participating in a rite of passage as old as humanity. It was a different kind of excitement but, as the tingling increased, she knew it would be enough.