The Queen's Sacrifice Pt. 10

Story Info
The slave girls are hanged by their necks.
3.9k words
3.81
5.7k
2
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 09/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story is set in the 14th century and is about women, under the leadership of Queen Becca, that are willing to allow themselves to be sexually humiliated, by a group of male and female bandits, in order to save their city, London. As a group, the women find that they are actually enjoying the experience. All the women are willing participants.

This is how the last chapter ended:

The Master had nailed the queen's tits to the wooden bench and was fucking her ass.

As the Master was thrusting into the queen's ass, he was also pushing the queen's body upward. The thin nails held tight and that drove the queen into sub space as her flesh was being ripped. Finally their was a loud grunt and Jack came hard. He thrust over and over again, until he was done.

He grabbed the queen's aunt and forced her to her knees and made Aunt Patti suckle his shitty cock clean.

Master called out to men, "Let's go boys. Fucking makes me thirsty, let's get a drink."

Once all the men left, the women ran to the queen and wanted to free her, but did not know how. They untied the queen and then Molly took control. "I am sorry Your Majesty, but this will hurt."

Molly gently wiggled the pins till they were loose enough to be pulled from the bench, through the queen's tits and finally releasing them.

Molly took charge. "Sit her down by tree, let her lean back. She looked to Lily, "Girl, get some wet cloths, make sure they are clean." Then Molly put her mouth on the queen's tits and suckled the blood off. With the tits exposed, Molly sighed with relief.

"Your Majesty, that pig was correct. The damage will not be permanent. The needles were thin enough to only make a small hole. In time they will close over and heal."

Honey, the queen's mother asked, "How do you know that girl?"

Molly said, "Because when I turned 18, my da did the same thing to me. He had been punishing my Ma like that for years, and as an 18th birthday gift he did it to me. He said "He was training me to be a proper wife someday."

The queen was weak and leaned into Molly and said weakly "Thank you dear."

Molly said, "No Your Majesty, thank you, you saved my life. That bastard was dead set on hanging me."

The 2 women hugged and when they broke the hug, they looked at each other. Both of them had blood on their tits. The queen smiled, "We are blood sisters now girl."

And now:

Molly took the cloth from Jack's new wife, Lily, and cleaned the queen's battered nipples. She whispered softly, "I know you are in agony now Your Majesty, but the holes will heal over and no one will know it happened.

Molly cupped her tits so that the queen could see that even though Molly's tits had been nailed a few times, there was no discernible markings.

Molly lovingly rocked the queen in her arms and the two of them fell asleep like that. The next morning, the queen's mother, Honey, gently woke them both.

Honey said, "Becca, I am so proud of you! I don't know of any monarch that would have willingly endured that agony for the sake of their people."

Before Becca could answer, Jack and his new wife, Lily, came over and loudly said, "Okay you worthless whores, wake up, do what you have to do, and get ready.

The slaves were long passed caring who watched them as they tended to their morning piss and shit and then licked each other clean.

Then Jack sat on a nearby rock and looked at Sue, "You are owner of the local brothel, am I right?"

After Sue nodded, Jack continued. "I have heard stories about some of your whores doing the most amazing things. I have even heard of some of your whores allowing themselves to be hanged by the neck for the entertainment of your clients. Surely that can't be true? I mean what woman could be that nasty to allow that to be done to them?"

Sue's eyes darted back and forth as she tried not to answer the question.

Jacked laughed, "No need to answer, I was there when it was done and I saw it with my own eyes."

Master Jack looked at Sue, "You were one of the whores that did that, am I right girl?'

Sue realized there was no sense in denying it and said defiantly, "Yes Master I was. Honestly, I am proud of it. I doubt many women could endure what I endured."

Jack answered, "You should be proud. As I recall, there was another girl that 'danced' with you. What was her name?"

Becca was pissed and said, "When will you stop with your bullshit Master? You know damn well I was the other woman. So what of it?"

Jack had an evil smile, "What of it Your Majesty? Before I answer, let me explain, I know full well that even though I am not attacking your city, the people are on the verge of starvation. I have made it impossible for food to go into the city for weeks and by now, the people are close to starving to death."

The queen was silent, she knew she could not deny it. "Yes Master Jack, because of you, my people are dying. Why would you care?"

The Master looked at the queen and said, "I have a proposition for you, Your Majesty. If you and your family, agree to air dance for me and my friends, not only will I allow food into your city, but I will even provide immediate provide immediate relief for them."

Jack clapped his hands and dozens of pack mules loaded down with desperately needed food supplies were brought down from the hill.

"All you and your family have to do is allow yourselves to be hanged and I will immediately bring those food supplies to your mayor to distribute to the people. But you must agree to my terms."

"You and your family will be hanged to the point when you are in danger and then I will cut you down. That is my deal. Do you accept?"

The queen looked to her overweight mother and elderly aunt and doubted either of them could survive.

She answered, "No Master, I can not allow that, not even for my people. Somehow they will survive, they have always done so before."

Becca's family, mother aunt and sister all started to yell at Becca. Honey was the loudest, "I am your mother and you will not tell me what to do. I will do it, so will Julie and Patti. That's all there is to it!"

The queen's eyes flared with anger as she yelled back at her mother, "Do not forget your place woman! You may be my mother, but I am your queen. Don't you ever defy me or speak to me in that tone of voice again!"

The queen's mother was upset, but did not back down. "Please Your Majesty, it is for the good of the city. I am begging you."

Before tempers could flare again, Julie said in a reasonable tone. She looked to her mother and aunt and said "Mum, Aunt Patti, I agree with Becca, it is far too dangerous for you to be hanged."

Then Julie turned to Master Jack and curtsied submissively and said, "What if Becca and I alone 'danced' for you Master, would that be enough?"

Master shook his head, "I want 4 women being hanged. That is what I promised my friends and that is what must be done."

Sue intervened, "Master, would you allow me to replace one of them"

Jack nodded, "Yes, but you are still one short."

Both Molly and Myra stepped forward and volunteered.

Molly said, "I have been hanged a number of times by my Da and some of his friends. I will do it."

Marge wanted to stop her daughter from volunteering, but knew she would never listen.

Becca turned to Jack, "Are these suitable replacements Master?

Jack smiled, "Of course, 5 is better than 4."

The queen said, "No Master, it will just be 4. My sister and I will dance as will Molly and Myra."

Sue started to protest, but Becca said, "Listen Sue, Molly, Julie and I have all danced before. Myra is young enough where she will be able to survive. I need someone I can trust, as well as someone that knows what to expect, to watch over the proceedings. You are that woman Sue. Don't argue with me girl. I am your queen and I am commanding it."

Becca looked to Jack and said, "These are women that will allow themselves to be hanged and air dance for your enjoyment."

Jack leered at them and said, "Let's get on with it."

Becca noticed the erection in Jack's pants and knew she could use his lust to get what she wanted. "There are additional terms Master. I insist that my head guard, Marcus, along with 6 of his best men, be allowed to watch the proceedings so that I know you will keep your word."

The queen continued, "I also insist that the royal doctor and 3 of his nurses be allowed here in case something awful happens."

Jack thought her requests were reasonable, but he could not be seen as being too agreeably so he countered, "The doctor and his nurses are fair, but I will only allow Marcus and 3 of his men. That's my final offer. Take it, or let your people starve."

Becca agreed to the terms and some of the bandits men were sent to the town under a truce flag. The mayor made the arrangements for the people the queen requested to be brought to the bandits camp.

While this was going on, Jack ordered all of the slaves to tied again and nooses placed loosely around their neck. All the women were made to kneel. Jack took off his clothes and sat naked in a chair with the queen at his feet. Becca's sister, mother and aunt were brought out in a small group as well.

When Marcus came with his men, the doctor and nurses he was shocked at what he saw. The sight of all the women naked with nooses around their neck and the royal family on their knees angered him. Marcus went to reach for his weapon.

Jack anticipated this and smiled and said to Marcus, "Look around you boy, I outnumber you better than 10 to 1. I have nooses around the royal family's neck." To make that point clearer he pulled the noose tight and the queen started to gag.

Jack backed down, "Okay Jack, what do you want?"

"There is no reason why we can't be civil to each other Marcus. In fact, I have made arrangements for you and your men to get your cocks sucked. I am sure with all the stress you have been under, you would appreciate that."

Marcus wanted no part of that and said no. Jack nodded to his men and they started to tighten the nooses on the royal family as Jack did the same to the queen. Soon the gasping sounds of the women forced Jack to give in.

Marcus said, "Okay Jack, you sick bastard you win."

Jack's smile was evil, "Good boy, not take off all your clothes and tell the men to do the same thing, and while we are at it, I want the good doctor and his nurses naked as well"

Marcus knew he could not not force the doctor and nurses to strip, but was relieved when did did so as well.

Once everyone was naked, Jack told Julie, Honey and Patti to start sucking. Then he called out to Molly and said to Marcus. "This was my wife up until a few days ago. I can tell you, other than your queen here, she is the best cock sucker in all of England. Enjoy."

All the women, including Becca, started sucking the cocks in front of them. But then Jack told Becca and all the women, not to actually suck the cocks yet, but just lick the cocks.

Jack then called the doctor in front of him. "Doctor, I have some questions, would you mind answering them for me."

The doctor, who was well into his 50's, overweight and clearly embarrassed at being naked like this, simply said, "Do I have a choice?"

Jack answered, "Of course not. Forgive me for asking such a stupid question. Doctor, I am curious about what happens to women as they are executed by being hanged. Is it true they often have orgasms?"

The doctor responded, "Not always, but many women tend to get sexually aroused when confronted with danger. Why do you ask?"

Jack smiled, "Because I am going to hang the queen, her sissy sister and some of her friends. I want them to entertain us all as the dance at the end of a rope."

That was too much for Marcus and he started to push Molly away to attack Jack. Before he could, Molly bit his cock. Marcus screamed in pain, "Why did you do that?"

Molly said softly, "My Lord, look around you, nothing has changed. You are all outnumbered. Besides, listen to what Jack has to say."

Master Jack looked lovingly at his former wife and said, "Thank you Love."

Then he turned to Marcus and explained. "Your queen and her sister have danced before many times in the whore house she worked at before becoming queen. Don't try to deny it Marcus, you were there as often as I was and fucked the queen too."

"What you may not know is that she and her sister had danced at the end of a rope many times. She knows if done properly, it is quite erotic."

Jack turned his attention back to the doctor. "Doctor, as women get close to being in danger while being hanged, in addition to having an orgasm, is there anything else that would indicate they are are in grave danger?"

The doctor responded. "As the woman gets weak, she often voids her bladder and bowels."

Jack laughed, "You mean she pisses and shits herself doctor?"

The doctor said, If you want to be so crude, yes that is correct."

Jack simply smiled, "Well I am a crude man doctor."

Then Jack noticed the nurses were standing there modestly with their arms across across their breasts and their other hand covering their pussy. He yelled out to his men, "Tie the women's wrists behind their backs. I want to be able to see their tits and cunts."

His men obeyed and the poor nurses were completely exposed and broke down in tears.

Jack turned to Marcus and said, "Okay Girls, let the fun begin." Then before the girls could start sucking, Jack called out to Sue, "Come here girl."

Sue obeyed and Jack said, "I want you to suck the good doctor's cock as well." Jack chuckled, "I am sure it has been a while since that has happened for him."

The doctor sneered at Jack, "At my age, my penis does not get hard anymore."

When Jack heard the word "penis" he laughed. "You mean your 'cock' doctor? No need to worry, Sue here can get a corpse to have an erection, you are in good hands."

Then Jacked called out to Myra, her mother, Marge and Emily. "Ladies, get in front of the nurses and lick their cunts. There is no need that they should be denied an orgasm."

As the women got to their knees in front of the nurses Marge said softly, "Ladies, I am sure this is new to you. It was new to me until last week as well. Just close your eyes and let us pleasure you and you will likely orgasm. Trust us ladies."

With that the slaves started to suck cocks and lick cunts. By now all of the slaves were well trained in giving pleasure to men and women orally. Jack came first and after his first spurt, he pulled his cock from Becca's mouth and painted the queen's face and hair with his cum.

The other women got their men off as well, and pulled back so their faces were covered in cum as well. To his surprise, the good doctor, was not only able to get hard, but also came all over Sue's face. He was shocked at what happened and kept thanking Sue and praising her cock sucking skills.

Finally the nurses overcame their shock at having another woman licking their cunts and they orgasmed as well.

Jack looked out at the women's faces covered in cum and said. "That was a nice appetizer, now for the main course."

The slaves and nurses were still tied as Becca, Julie, Myra and Molly were led to the nooses.

Jack wanted to demonstrate he was till in control and humiliate the guards as well. He turned to the guards, "You may put your belt and swords back on, but nothing else. You will have use of your swords."

The guards knew they looked ridiculous wearing thus their belts with the swords dangling down from their waists, but had no choice but to comply.

The slaves were put in the posture collars they had worn before. Jacked explained to Marcus and his men. "The collars will slow up the strangulation process as well as protect their necks from permanent damage."

The girls were permitted a moment to talk to their loved ones. Myra and her mom kissed. Since they were tied, all they could do was press their tits into each other. The members of the royal family did the same thing and then the queen's mother and aunt went to Molly and thanked her for what she was doing. They pressed their tits into each other and kissed.

Molly had never been treated with such kindness and had to swallow hard to keep from crying.

Becca, Julie and Molly took Myra aside with Sue and Sue said, "As the noose starts to tighten on your neck you will feel an odd sensation in your cunt dear, it is actually the beginnings of a very intense orgasm. Don't fight it, give into it and savor it. This will be followed by the urge to pee and likely shit yourself as well. Again, don't fight it. As soon as I see that happening I am ordering Marcus to cut you down.

Molly said, "Knowing what a bastard Jack is, don't be alarmed if when you wake up you have men on top of you fucking you. Like the other times, don't be scared, just relax and enjoy their cocks."

Molly smiled and then went on, "I have had all their cocks inside me dear, trust me they know what they are doing.

The girls laughed nervously and then went to the nooses. As the women went to the nooses, they noticed there were small boxes, maybe 2 inches high under each noose. The girls stepped on the boxes and the nooses were pulled tight and the other end secured to the tree trunk.

Once the girls were helpless Jack said cruelly, "I have bad news and good news for you ladies. The bad news is as you dangle from the nooses, I am going to have my women whip you." Lily stepped out along with 3 other women. They all held viciously looking whips in their hands.

Molly could see the apprehension in the faces of the girls that she had called friends for years. Molly called out defiantly, "You better be worthy of the task. If I see any of you holding back, I will make sure you will be the next to be hanged. Don't embarrass us girls, give us your best."

Jack looked at Molly with respect and then said to all the slaves, "The good news is that once you start to dance, I am going to lessen your suffering. As you dance, my men will get under you, grab you by your asses and take the pressure off your necks so you can dance a while longer. Of course as they grab you, they are going to fuck you. Think of is this way girls, the longer you get fucked, the less time you will be strangled."

Jack went to Julie, "Not to worry sissy, there is a line of men wanting to fuck your sissy ass as well."

Before the girls could react, they were pushed off the boxes and the nooses tightened around their necks. All of the slave girls, as well as the bandit's women, started to scream.. They all felt sympathy for the girls as well as fear that they could be next to dance. Their feet were just inches from the ground.

After it was obvious the slaves were in great pain, Jack nodded to his men and they grabbed the women by their asses to fuck them. Just as he said, that loosened the nooses and made it possible for them to breath.

The men wanting to fuck Julie grabbed her thighs and pushed their cocks into her asshole.

All the girls were fucked at least twice and then released and they started to hang again. This time the women stepped up and started to whip the girl's asses.

After a moment, more men came up to fuck the girls and then the girls were whipped again. After the last whipping, the slaves were left to hang and twist in the wind.

It happened to Myra first, her body started to shudder as she was in the throes of an intense orgasm. Almost immediately she started to piss and then shit herself.

Sue called out to Marcus, "Cut her down!" and Myra was laid down in her own shit, with her legs spread wide.

Almost immediately all of the other girls followed the same process and laid unconscious. The other slaves wanted to run to them to comfort them, but Jack was not done with them yet.

Laying in the slave's own shit, the girls were mounted and repeatedly fucked. Just as Sue predicted, they would open their eyes and realize they were being fucked. The girls were too exhausted to do anything but lay there and be nothing more than holes to be used for the men's pleasure.

12