The Quest of Deimos Ep. 02

Story Info
The Fall of Ilium.
8.1k words
4.75
1.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Episode 2 - The Fall of Ilium

Cast:

Deimos, Second of the Broken Brotherhood, once-Terran, kodathropod, cunning tongue;

Killer, Second of the Broken Brotherhood, a bio-engineered weapon of mass destruction, Angry;

Chief Aganon, Orc Chief of Monstrum polis, leads the circumvallation of the polis of Ilium;

Cloeia, a mouseling slave, small black bob of hair Betty Davis style, slim frame, small breasts, spunky, property of Deimos;

Nausicaa, Princess of Vaultus, Youngest of seven daughters of Dwarven Lord Xerxes, Disowned by her father, naughty masochist;

Sarpion the Basilikian, Deimos's Friend, dew blade and venom sack, looks like a humanoid velicoraptor;

Sephora, his infernali slave, dressed only in bijoux, exotic sultry voice, and eyelashes as smoky as Hel itself;

Cassandra, Another princess, literally silver-haired, daughter of King Prium, youngest of five, Has been having bad dreams lately, but doesn't want to worry anyone;

Orcs, elvs and other fantastic creatures.

Scene 1

The force bulwark, shimmering like silk curtains, held fast as it had since Ilium's founding. It illuminated the colony in lambent gloam that gave the shield maidens Angelika and Elina an ethereal quality.

The two cloned elv sisters stood guard along the wall. The orc armada beyond the crackling aegis hovered above them, barely distinguishable from the cosmic stars.

"What do you think they are planning out there, sister?" Asked Angelika. She chewed her bottom lip.

Elina countenanced her fellow sentry's ghostly form. Tendrils of cold wriggled their way beneath her cloak. She wished she was back in the barracks with her lovely, submissive shieldmaiden.

Angelika was cute, as all elvborn girls were. She was not as eternally luminescent as the higher caste Starborn elvs with their platinum locks but lithe and nimble like a dryad with a slim runner's body and tawny, sun-kissed skin.

She wore her hair in a short messy bob like the majority of city guards, a faint constellation of freckles scattered across her pale face. Her lips, full and kissable, pouted in worry. The form-fitting silver cuirass and the plated skirt revealed her thin, coltish thighs.

Elina was dressed similarly. The only difference was the long ponytail that ran down her back intricately braided. Her bone structure was the same as her sister, as all Verdant elv clones were, a mixture of the seven beauties of the Dalish Moon. But there were personality differences too. Her face was sterner, her eyebrows arched, and her lips firm and resolute.

In the bedroom, Elina was the more assertive one. Most of the relationships amongst the female guard were like this, with one soldier taking the more dominant role over another.

Elini considered herself a big sister to Angelika, looking out for her. Still, the benefit for her was Angelika's willingness to do everything that she was told.

She enjoyed holding Angelika down, making her bite her lip in pleasure, as her clit was licked, trying to hide the sounds of her moans from the elvs in the other bunks. Elina explored her quim, wet and sweet like a peach, handling her roughly and making her whimper like a trapped kitten.

The siege had been demanding for morale, but she enjoyed getting out her frustrations on her younger, shyer lover. The commissary supply of sex toys, vibrators, and strap-on dildos, was almost always in use.

And when she got too frustrated, she would come up with some offense to spank her sister's ass until it had a healthy glow. Trapped behind the wall as she was, Elina found her fellow guard to be a healthy outlet for her aggression.

She supposed that meant that she had some matriarchal need to protect her beautiful smaller companion. Every elv sister had personality differences. She was the tough one, the fighter, and Angelika was the waif, nimble and sensitive to danger.

"Orcs cannot plan, little sis. They are animals, devoid of reason and leashed to their bestial urges. They are likely drinking, rutting, or sleeping off a drunk. If I was commander, I would have dropped our shield and attacked them now. We would have routed them long ago.

"Are you sure, Elini? They look terrifying. Piggish and fat and evil. Sometimes I hear the screams of their slaves--."

Angelika paused and shuddered.

Elina placed her hand protectively around her neck. She could feel the goose pimples on her skin.

"I forgot you have never seen one up close. Yes, the orcs are ugly to look upon and as slow and broad as the ass of an elephant. They make an easy target for our energy bows. Do not fear them, sis. A reinforcement fleet will come soon, then we will have them trapped between us, and we will charge down amongst them, pilums high, and they will be trapped between our fury and the approaching navy.

"What will happen to their slaves?"

"I imagine they will be thankful for rescuing them from their Orcs masters, and they will become slaves of Ilium, of course. Though they are of little value once their flesh has already been desecrated. Any elv among them will be brought to an asylum for ritual purification and modification to repair the damage Orcs have done to their mind and body. The orcs are cowards with degenerate urges. The mixing of their genetic code with other races is heresy. They break the commandments of the Immortia when they make war with elvkind."

"Degenerate, you mean they hope to rape us and make us slaves too, like the other races?"

Elina laughed. Even in the darkness, she could sense her fellow elv's skin flush.

"You and your devious little mind. Is that what you are worried about, little one, or are you one of those freakish maidens who read those trashy magazines and fantasize about such things. Rutting with one of the monstrum army."

"Elina, stop." Angelika giggled and blushed.

"Angelika, I won't judge. We all have our fantasies. If you fantasize about being ravaged, I can pretend to grunt like an orc. Stop bathing. Chase you around the barracks trying to whack you with the butt end of my spear."

"Do not laugh. I've heard that when orcs take elv women, their minds break."

"Haha. Where have you been listening to these stories? Come now, this silly rumor gets spread around the base to every fresh recruit. The veterans love to fill your naive heads. They tell you that an Orc cock reached a deep spot inside an elv girl where they had been cursed by the Immortia. The mind break. A cluster of pleasure cells turns off the cerebral mind, so the more primitive nymphomanic animal brain takes over. Elv girls lose their minds and bark and whine like bitches. Please, the stories are as sexist as they are ridiculous. We were cloned to be vestal maidens of the groves of Dalish. Why would anyone design us with such an obvious flaw."

"Do you really think so? When I was commissioned to the officer's quarters, some reports claimed that this new Orc chieftain had taken elv slaves and sold them in the Agora's of Monstrum. Dark Star spies claimed that elv women were leashed and walked down the streets like common bitches on their hands and knees."

Elini hated when Angelika mentioned her experiences with the Stellar elv officer, who took a liking to her and kept her as a concubine for a few weeks. Elini was a jealous sort. She knew that Stellar elvs had the privilege of choosing any verdant elv for bed duty. Still, she was disgruntled that one had taken Angelika away from her. Her tone grew cold.

"You have been reading those black market Elvporn mags from the commissary, haven't you? You know those things are patently false, with their weird fascination with xenophilic apostasy. Orcs were big and dumb and not nearly the threat the agora gossips claimed them to be. A wall maiden could easily dodge their blows and dispatch them. And any true elv maiden would kill herself before ever letting an orc--"

"Elini, look."

Elini turned away from looking at Angelika. One of the lights flickering past the force bulwark was getting brighter. The light continued to grow more radiant like a comet hurtling towards the two guards.

Elini opened her mouth to shout a warning. She heard Angelika scream beside her before the ball of energy crashed into the wall.

The bulwark shimmered and held. Elini laughed. "You should have seen the look on your face Angelika. Look, the foolishness of the Orcs to think their primitive weapons could harm our shielding."

She noticed Angelina was still staring up at the sky, mute. Elini looked back at where the light hit the bulwark. The bulwark was starting to glow, the light spreading outward like ripples expanding in a pool of water.

The night brightened until it was the day. Elini could hear the noises of Elv women leaving their homes to point up at the sky, crying out in fear. The force bulwark was glowing like a beacon.

"What is this?" She wondered.

Angelika heard her lover and protector, but she knew what this was. She had had bad dreams. Dreams of Elini, bound and gagged, her body violated by dark shapes, her angry eyes in tears. She suspected that it was a prophecy. Her genetic line had always had the gift.

She could soon see bluish cracks in the field, but soon the light inside of the dome became blinding. Everything around her was like the pure light that the priestess described as one entered Elysium. She heard the crackling of static above her and a sharp metallic wrenching. Then the floor shook beneath her, and she was flung to the ground.

She was blind.

She could hear the sound of ship engines above her, but how could that be? How could Orc armadas be inside the walls? Her brain was in shock. She struggled to get to her feet, stumbled, and fell. Something was on top of her.

Her eyesight was coming back as she heard a ship growl and land beside her. The ground was smoking with rubble. Tiny glowing embers of energy flickered around her. Orc barbarians were marching out of a ship bay. The weight of the ruins on her back held her down, helpless.

She whimpers and tries to hide.

Suddenly, Eleni, her guardian angel, leaped into view, descending upon the orcs like a raptor, her energy doru above her head thrusting downward into an orc face. A thrust and the crystal blade's cascading particles sunk into the orc's shoulder.

Angelika smiled. Elini would save her!

Angelina watched Elini dance around the Orc marauders, her doru thrusting quickly and efficiently, bodies falling at her feet.

Before the shield wall exploded, Elini realized that the light would soon become blinding. Instinctively, she pulled down the shield goggles on her helm, the tempered glass shading in reaction to the bright flash. Even then, the light coming in from under the visor burned her corneas.

Elini squinted through the filtered lens and saw bright blue cracks spreading across the shield wall. The wall shattered. The sky, burning plates of energy, was falling. The hard light dissipated but not fast enough to ruin the buildings they fell on.

Elini shoved Angelika out of the way of a falling hard light shard and into a doorway. Like a giant's claymore stabbing into the ground, the hard light shield crashed between them. She could see Angelika on the floor between the glowing glass.

Blaster fire from air cannons. The ground erupted at Elini's feet. Above her, orc ships were swarming like vultures, firing indiscriminately into the city. The anti-air guns fired upward helplessly. Dust and heat blasted Eleni as a lander dropped to the street.

The orcs were laughing as they disembarked. They were a mob of scum invading Eleni's home. She ran up the side of a fallen wall and leaped down into the mists of the orcs.

Her doru pierced through the first orc's shoulder and stuck there, lodged in the bone. She fell nimbly to her feet, her twin daggers already in her hands.

She moved past the dying body, slashing two of his companions as she ran past them. They reached out towards her already too slow as she leaped up to thrust her dagger into the third. His groan transformed into a gurgle as blood filled his lungs.

She smiled wickedly as she danced around these slow behemoths, cutting through their numbers like a ship through the aether.

Her head snapped back like a dog on a choke chain.

The orc she had stabbed with her spear had his fist wrapped around her ponytail. He pulled her back with his fist slamming her body into the ground. His other fist slammed into her cuirass. The force passed right through her armor, knocking the air out of her lungs.

She coughed on the ground and was flung into a wall, punted by another orc. The first one pulled out the doru and snapped it like a twig.

He reached down and, as if it was tissue paper, ripped her cuirass in half.

The orc picked her up off the dirt by her ponytail until she was eye level. He grasped her bruised face between his meaty thumb and index finger, inspecting if she was still alive. She spat in his face.

His hand swung, and her head snapped back.

Angelika watched Elini fall to the ground. She watched her armor torn from her body and her naked body dragged into the orc ship. Her lover was lost, destined for orc slavery.

She could hear the cries of elven maidens as the orcs crashed down their doors and started dragging them out into the streets. They refused to wait until the battle was over and started violating them in the burning streets.

Angelika tried to crawl back into the rubble to hide.

Suddenly, a rock was lifted off Angelika's cowering body. Three blood-stained orcs looked down at the crying elv.

"A hole for each of us," they crowed.

She screamed.

Scene 2

The Pegasus dove towards the fiery inferno that once was Ilium. The city helplessly fired its anti-air cannons, tracers of ion energy arcing through the sky, too imprecise to score anything but a lucky hit. The tail and turret guns roared with a lion-like fury as they returned fire against the city's defenses.

Deimos hung from the side of the hatch, the wind gusting against his frame, and looked down on the carnage he was responsible for. He switched on his com-link.

"Sarpion, guide us in behind the Chieftain's ship. Stay on his six. He is going where the big prizes are."

Sarpion banked the ship from the cockpit, joining up with a V-shaped phalanx that was the Chieftain's personal bodyguard fleet. As the Chieftain's army dropped down behind the city defensive lines, his ship aimed like an arrow toward the central palace.

Wind and smoke whistled through Deimos' fur as he watched the city burn. He couldn't help but think back to a few hours earlier, before the assault, when Cloeia had convinced Deimos to take Nausicaa's ass in a religious initiation.

Deimos expected she had worked out the line of reasoning with Cloeia about giving up her last royal prerogative to her new master. In truth, Nausica was eager to be initiated into assfucking. She was anxious to be the plaything of her new master and cruelly affectionate sister slave.

With a bit of effort and care, Deimos was inside the amphora-shaped ass of the pint-sized princess. Helpfully, Cloeia had crawled underneath her slave sister to affectionately lap away at her quim, while Nausicaa returned the favor.

The fuck and cuddle was a restorative for Deimos before the battle.

Sarpedon, always conspiratorial, refused such pleasures before the fight, much to the displeasure of his Sephora.

He left both well-fucked slaves to sleep back at camp and readied himself for battle.

Of course, this wasn't a battle; it was witnessing a murder.

It was clear the Elv's had no chance. Their city had fallen; It just didn't know it yet. The city guard fought on helplessly, trying to hold off the invaders and slavers until their king and his progeny could get to the sanctuary.

Deimos could see wreckage and ruin where the Hardlight shield had fallen inward like razor-sharp shards of glass. Charged by the Dwarven-designed Anti-material gun, they were quickly disintegrating into superheated sparks. The fire lit the polis and obscured the sky in black, carcinoid smoke.

At the top of the city, like a convexed eye, was the king's palace and the Immortia temple. This was where Chief Aganon was heading. If he was lucky, he could catch the royal family before they got inside of the temple and gain protection from the Gods.

Chief Aganon raced past the battle. The ultimate prize was to have the king's wives and daughters as his slaves. He could plunder the rest of the city later.

The orc ships release their first salvos of plasma, and the city erupted in explosions. The discharge was meant to create fire, smoke, and chaos. Ilium's power flickered and went out, blackening the terrain below, except for the fires and the palace lights, which ran on their own generators.

Ships were landing far past the Elv lines to cause havoc. The enemy flew effortlessly over their front line to flank them from everywhere. The elv guards were quickly being cut off from each other and divided into smaller and smaller entrenchments.

It was too soon to speak. Deimos watched as Chief Aganon's ship got hit by an errant round. It started to stutter and drop banking right and falling towards the burning city. Over the intercom, Sarpedon cursed. Deimos knew his friend's superstitious mind would assume this was the work of the Gods.

"Follow it down!" Growled Deimos to Sarpedon, but Sarpedon had already reacted. The ship began to fall towards the cloaked shadow city. Deimos could feel his stomach lift as he was suddenly weightless before the ship pitched parallel with the rooftop, and he slammed back down against the side of the vessel. His space mariners bounced around inside the landing compartment, hissing, and growling.

Deimos was now close enough to see the aftermath of the crash. Aganon's ship had left a trail of devastation as it smashed through several buildings, leaving behind a burning fuselage like a trail leading to their destination. It was now lying on its side in a town square. Its engine sputtered and belched smoke.

Deimos could see the pilots hunched over their consoles through the oil-smeared glass. Around the site of devastation, the fires and smoke were so heavy they obscured the view, but if the Elv forces discovered the Chief's ship, they might get their revenge, which could route the Orcs.

"Sarpion, do a fly-by around the wreckage and strafe anyone with ion cannons who gets curious. Then land."

Deimos dropped from the side of the vessel to fall twenty meters and land in the square. He ran up the smoking fuselage. He could see above the honor guard, in their fury and confusion, had abandoned their Chieftain.

His personal armada was circling above them, trying to find the wreckage in the smoke. Deimos grabbed his flare launcher and shot it into the air.

He started climbing the side of the wreckage. The hot metal sizzled where his flesh met and singed his fur. He could hear the whine of ship guns. Sarpedon must have been keeping busy.

He got to the hatch, grabbed it with his bracers, and tore it open. Smoke billowed out, enveloping him, bringing tears to his eyes.

An avocado-colored arm reached out through the smoke, and Deimos grabbed it, lifting out King Aganon. He was sputtering and barely conscious. Deimos flung them both backward back onto the Agora floor.

The ship dropped to the street. The hangar door opened, and Deimos's mercenaries, Satyrions, Centaurians, Cyclopians, charged out.

Deimos slung Aganon's unconscious body over his shoulder and moved towards them.

"Make a shield wall around the ship," he growled.

The men moved quickly. Their force aegis shields went up while energy doru's stuck out from the wall like shafts of light. Behind the shield wall, a Centauri notched a force arrow.

The wall swung open for Deimos to enter with the slumped king. He moved towards the hanger when a lance of light flew over his shoulder to shatter against the ramp.