The Quickie

Story Info
When the moment is right, don't wait.
789 words
4.35
1.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A text arrives. "Are you coming upstairs!?!? "Absolutely" He replies. He rushes upstairs, walks into the bedroom and locks the door. She's standing at the end of the bed, facing it, she turns her head back "I'm not wearing anything under this dress" in what feels like one step forward he closes the distance between them and wraps his arms around her. His right hand runs across her belly, thighs, ass while his left hand massages upwards, his rough hands around her neck. He leans her back and kisses her neck, running his lips and beard up and down her neck, stopping to lick the nape, that sweet spot, she moans. Leaning her back further and kissing her lips, releasing her as she bends forward. Together we both slide her dress up just over her ass, her thick thighs spread, his hand slides up her inner thigh and takes hold of her. Caressing, gripping, squeezing her lips. He can feel her second heartbeat awaken. Standing to her slide grinding against her thigh, gazing down at her perfectly raised ass, he can't resist, leans down, and kisses her left cheek. Parting her lips with his index finger, teasing her with each stroke of his finger. His finger wet, he slips in just a fingertip. She moans, he smiles planting another kiss.

His finger slips all the way inside her, twirling and sliding in and out slowly. He slips in a second just for a second, using his soaked finger to caress and spread her lips, teasing her clit. Two fingers surround her clit, his thumb extends, sliding inside her. She was being nice and offering a quickie but now she needs this, burying her face into the linens, her hands taking hold of the sheets. Beard only, glides across her ass, his fingers working firmly around her clit. Alternating finger presses and sideways handshakes. "Fuck me already!" he hears muffled in the sheets. Sliding his hand off her and slapping her ass, covering her in her sweetness. Taking hold of her cheeks in both hands, spreading her wider, his tip meets her wet lips.

Making her wait just a second as he rolls his hips, soaking his crown, barely inside her, he lunges forward. She grips the sheets, holding on. Deep, slow thrusts to start, letting her adjust to his thickness. He can feel her relaxing, opening, surrounding him in her tight, wet grip. A sweet, slow rhythm to start, then he feels it. The stress of the day, the pent-up energy, every naughty thought he's had since the last time. Gripping her hips pulling her toward him as he thrusts forward meeting in the middle with a more powerful collision, reaching deeper inside her. Watching her dress slide up further, uncovering her bare back. He aches inside her, enjoying her surrounding him, pulling her in closer, his balls slapping against her.

Her legs begin to shake, she reaches a hand between her legs and squeezes his balls. He groans and fucks harder, her hand spurring him on. He can feel it building, it's been so long he needs this. By the muffled sound of her moans, she does too. He can feel her knees starting to hurt, it's been a few minutes. He scoops her up by her stomach, staying inside her and places her on the bed, on her back, as he slides out. Standing in front of her at the base of the bed, raising her leg to his shoulder, planting a kiss on her calf, she raises her other leg with a smile, "ready?" He asks, not waiting for a response because he can see the impatient look on her face. Holding her above the knee, gripping the top of her thighs, sliding back inside her.

Her legs first comfortably forward, with each thrust he moves them closer to her, ever higher. Leaning forward using his shoulders to fold her as he moves his hands underneath her, lifting her slightly off the bed. Folded he thinks, jiggle she does, "Fuck!" she moans as her eyes role back in her head, biting her lip to stifle the moans, but she can't hold back anymore. Her legs shake, she grabs the headboard to push back, and she lets go. Quickening his pace, biting his lip to hold out until she relaxes, lays there, enjoying every thrust. A smile returning to her face, she looks at him and says, "give it to me." He leans forward, kissing her, her ankles above her head for a second, leaning back and holding them there by her ankles. Watching her tits bounce and his cock sliding in and out of her dripping pussy, one last throb and he explodes inside her.