The RA From Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaves her shirt on, but is now completely naked from the waist down. I immediately can't help but stare at her pussy. She, like Rob, has quite a bit of pubic hair. More than any of the girls in her shower videos that I saw, in fact. She's not far from me though so despite all her pubes I can easily make out her pussy lips behind them. I don't have much of a chance to gawk though, as she soon walks over to Rob's head on the bed and pulls the pillow off that had been covering his face.

She then says, "Let's see if this helps." As she proceeds to climb up on the twin bed, straddle him with her legs, and sit her pussy down on his face, 69-style. I'm just in awe of what I'm seeing. I've always been fascinated with the idea of eating pussy, and now for the first time I'm seeing it happen in real life. I can't help myself, and I stand up to get a better view by walking back towards the head of the bed. When I get there, I can see Rob has already starting licking her pussy with great enthusiasm. His hands are up on her ass and are pulling her pussy down onto his face and he's just eating away.

It looks like Vicki is caught up in the moment just enjoying the feeling herself, but then she comes to and looks at me and says, "Ok, get back down there."

I'm so jealous of Rob right now, and if I can't lick Vicki's pussy myself, I wish I could at least watch him do it, but Vicki is having none of that. So I accept my fate and kneel back down next to Rob's cock. As I do this, Vicki leans down herself in the 69 position and uses her hands to get Rob's cock ready. There's no doubt that eating her pussy is having a big effect, because Rob's cock was now legitimately hard and fully erect. It looked to be about the same size as mine, and what I would consider to be an average-sized penis. But now, I was faced with the prospect of sucking a fully erect dick.

While Vicki continues to hold his foreskin and pubes in place for me, I lean over and give his shaft a lick. I start at the bottom and go up to the tip. Then I angle my head to be directly above and try to take as much of his cock into my mouth as I can. Again, I've never gotten a blowjob in real life, so all I know about them is what I've seen in porn. I have no idea if what I'm doing is right. I move my mouth down onto his shaft trying not to let my teeth touch his cock at all and eventually I feel his penis head hit the back of my throat. I wasn't prepared for that and it leads me to immediately pull my mouth away and gag.

Vicki laughs and then says, "Fuck, that's so hot seeing you try so hard." She then continues on, "Rob swears you're not gay, but holy fuck you could've fooled me with the effort you're putting in here."

I have no idea why, but that backhanded compliment makes me feel kind of good and it also makes me want to try even harder. So I use my hand for the first time and hold Rob's shaft and then really start sucking. I have no idea if I'm giving a good blowjob, but I'm certainly giving it my best effort. I don't care about how his cock tastes, or what he may think, or what this makes me, I just really want to suck this cock and impress Vicki for some goddamn unexplainable reason. So I just suck and suck as best I can.

"Oh yes, Vicki says." And then she goes, "When he cums, make sure he cums in your mouth."

I look up at her and just nod in recognition. Then she reiterates it. "In your mouth. All of it."

Soon after she says this I see her close her eyes for a second as if she's really enjoying the licking that Rob is giving her. I continue sucking Rob and I take my mouth away for a second to catch my breath and while I do that, I instinctively just keep pumping his cock up and down with my hand. But soon after, I see Vicki open her eyes and look at me as if she knows something I don't. And sure enough, she starts to say "Get ready" and at the exact same time she says that, I see Rob's first squirt of jizz come shooting out of his peehole.

I immediately panic and worry that I didn't follow Vicki's instructions so I quickly open my mouth and get it over his cock. I get it lined up just in time for the second squirt to fly right into my mouth, and soon after that, I move my mouth down and close it over his head so I now have complete containment. Squirt after squirt follow and my mouth starts filling up with semen.

"Oh fuck, you're eating his cum. That's so fucking hot..." Vicki says but then trails off at the end and gets a really intense look in face. And then she closes her eyes and lets out a long exhale and moan. Even though I'm far from an expert on the subject, I could tell that she was now having an orgasm of her own.

What a crazy moment in time this was. I had never witnessed someone orgasm in person, in my life, and here I was seeing two people do it practically simultaneously. On top of that, I was still collecting every last drop of Rob's cum in my mouth. On a few occasions, I had previously experimented by tasting my own semen, but that was only ever a small taste. In this case, I had enough in my mouth that I could feel it pooling on my tongue. To be honest, it didn't taste very good. It was basically every unpleasant taste mixed together... salty, bitter, slimy, and it must've been acidic because it felt like it was burning the inside of my throat. But maybe that was just some psychosomatic reaction of mine. Regardless of how much I didn't like the taste of his cum, I still swallowed it down as fast as I could. And once I had swallowed it all, I removed my mouth and leaned back away from the two of them.

Vicki open her eyes and just looked at me and smiled. Then she climbed off of Rob and the bed, and stood up. I couldn't help but stare at her pussy now that I had a good view of it again. I could see her pubes were wet from all the licking and her pussy lips were more visible now.

Rob sat up and looked a little shell shocked. Then he looked at me and said, "Dude, I am so so sorry she made you eat my cum. You didn't have to do that."

I have no idea what I'm supposed to say to that so I say nothing and just stand there equally as shocked about what happened.

Then Rob goes on, "If it makes you feel better, it was definitely the part when she was blowing me that made me cum."

When he says that, Vicki lets out the biggest, most obnoxious, "Ha!" She then looks right at Rob and goes, "My lips never touched your dick. Not once!"

Rob just looks confused and holy fuck I've never felt more embarrassed in my life. I can't make eye contact with Rob so I just look down at the floor.

"Oh, that's cool." Rob says, hopelessly trying to downplay the misunderstanding.

"Oh my god." Vicki continues on with a laugh. "Anyway, let's get this over with. We have one more thing and then we're all done. Promise." And then she goes over to Rob and slaps him on the thigh, "Turn over and assume the position."

"What position?" Rob asks clearly not amused in the least.

"Get your butt up in the air." Vicki clarifies. "And then scoot down towards the end here." As she points to the bottom of the bed.

Rob reluctantly does as he's told and soon enough he's on his knees with his ass spread open at the bottom of the bed and his face buried in the pillow. He clearly has no interest in watching what's about to unfold.

Rob and Vicki have both cum at this point, but I haven't, so despite all the emotions and thoughts going through my mind, I am still rock hard. Vicki calls me over next to her to where we're both standing at the foot of the bed facing Rob's wide open asshole. While she's there, I can't take my eyes off her pussy, and even though I already know what the answer is, I pathetically ask, "Can I have sex with you?"

"Someday maybe." She playfully answers. "But not today."

And as she says that she reaches down and grabs Rob's hand lotion and gives a bunch of squirts onto his ass crack. His ass is pretty hairy, but now all I can see is a bunch of lotion covering his butthole up.

"Fuck that's cold." Rob yells through the pillow.

Vicki then proceeds to use her fingers to lube up Rob's ass, and then kinda without warning she starts sliding fingers into his asshole, one at a time. I'm almost positive she didn't do this to me, so I'm a little surprised.

I feel like I should clarify what's going on, so I say "That's Vicki fingering you, not me."

"Thanks for the heads up." Rob says, again muffled by the pillow.

After getting Rob's asshole warmed up to her satisfaction, Vicki then takes her hand, still covered in lotion, and starts jerking me off.

"Ooh, you're already nice and hard. Awesome." She says. Then she gives me a couple last strokes and steps back. "Ok, go for it." She says to me and looks right at Rob's ass.

Holy fuck, I think to myself. I haven't said no to anything so far so I can't really start now I guess. I walk up to where my legs are now touching the bottom of the bed frame, and Rob's asshole is pretty much lined up at the exact height of my cock. I take my tip and touch it to his asshole, take a deep breath, and then move my hips forward to push it in while I use my hand to make sure my penis is lined up correctly. I think I get it slightly inside of him, but then he moves his own hips forward and away from me so I pop back out.

"Oh Rob." Vicki says disappointedly. "You're just dragging this out longer." And with that she physically grabs his hips and pulls them back to the bottom of the bed. "Ok, try again." She says to me. She also takes my left and places it on Rob's hip as if to show me I should hold him with that.

I line my cock up a second time and I'm even more nervous now. I push forward using my right hand to guide my cock, while my left hand and both of Vicki's hands are holding Rob's lower body in place. It works, and this time my cock actually slides into Rob. In fact, there's enough lubrication from the lotion that the first push ends up with me all the way inside him and my pelvis running into his ass cheeks.

"Oh yes!" Vicki blurts out. "This is sooooooo hot."

I'm all the way inside of my roommate, but I'm not doing anything. I'm just standing there frozen. My first thought is I'm surprised how warm it is inside of Rob. I guess I could've guessed that, but I had never thought of that aspect of having sex before. My dick is so warm inside of him, it's crazy. On top of that, it's also really, really, tight. Like it feels like his asshole is a ring squeezing the bottom of my cock where I'm entering him. Overall, it's an absolutely crazy feeling and borderline impossible to describe.

"Ok, don't just stand there, start fucking him!" Vicki tells me impatiently.

So I start to pull my cock out slowly, and it's a pretty incredible feeling. His asshole is just pinching my shaft with every inch it moves out, and right before I pull all of the way out, I instinctively change directions and push it back in. I have to admit, this feels pretty goddamn natural, so I keep doing this. Pulling out almost all the way and then pushing forward until my body hits his. Holy shit, I'm fucking someone. Holy shit, I'm having sex.

It obviously feels pretty good despite the fact that I really, really wish I was doing this to Vicki's pussy instead. As I'm doing this, Vicki seems legitimately impressed and mesmerized by our fucking. She's standing right next to me too, and so I can't help myself and I reach down and touch her pussy with my right hand. She doesn't stop me, and so now I'm super excited that on top of having sex, I also get to finger a pussy for the first time.

I awkward try to keep going in and out of Rob while getting my hand low enough to put a finger inside Vicki. She sees this isn't working too well, so she actually goes and lifts one leg up onto the bed to open up her pussy for me. Holy fuck! This gives me the perfect angle and now I'm able to stick a finger well inside her vagina. It's super wet, also very warm, and the sexiest thing I've ever felt. I can actually feel the inside of her vaginal canal and the first thing I notice is how bumpy it is. It's sexy as fuck though.

Suffice to say, the combination of having sex and fingering a girl was way too much of a pleasure overload, and it quickly carried me past the point of no return. I have no choice but to cum now. In those split seconds before I start ejaculating, I have to decide how I want to cum. Despite the fact that it was definitely the fingering of Vicki's pussy that put me over the edge, I remove my hand from inside her. I then shift that hand to grab ahold of Rob's other hip, so I'm now holding onto him with both hands. And I just let loose. I pull him into me with all my strength and push my cock as far forward inside of him as I can. I'm sure it was extremely uncomfortable for Rob, but I just can't help myself.

I start cumming and I can feel load after load of my semen filling up Rob's ass. But his asshole is so tight, that it feels like it's constraining my urethra and I'm not squirting as much as I could be. But I continue to thrust in and out and occasionally that process loosens the grip on my cock and releases a new flow of cum. It's absolutely incredible, as the whole process just extends my orgasm even longer. In the end, it feels like I empty my entire nutsack into my roommate, as I unload every last drop I have.

Eventually, I do run out of cum and I almost don't want to stop pumping, but I do. As soon as I stop, I realize how exhausted I am, and I take a step back, which causes my cock to slip out of Rob. As I do this, Vicki swoops right in and uses her two hands to keep Rob's ass spread open. And while she's doing this, we both see my cum start leaking out of his asshole. It's pretty surreal.

"Oh my god. That was everything I had hoped it would be." Vicki said completely satisfied.

As soon as Vicki says this, I figure Rob has finally had enough as he turns over from his position, gets out of the bed, and then immediately heads over to his closet. He doesn't say a word and doesn't look at either of us, even for a second. With his back facing us from his closet, he appears to clean himself up a little and then starts getting dressed in different clothes than he was wearing before.

I decide I should get dressed as well, so I head over to my pile of clothes on the floor. I use my boxer shorts to wipe my cock and give it the bare minimum cleanup before grabbing a fresh pair from my own closet. As I'm getting dressed, Rob finishes getting his clothes on and turns to Vicki.

"Let's go delete those files. I don't wanna wait." He says.

"Ok, ok. Let me get my pants on." Vicki responds as she starts getting dressed herself.

Once the three of us are all presentable, we head out and start walking over to Vicki's room. We get there, and Rob is all business.

"Show me where all the copies are." Rob demands.

"Just relax." Vicki replies. "Here, I'll show you on the computer, and then let me get the thumb drive I have as well."

Vicki then opens up the folder where we had viewed the files before, and simply says, "That's it." She then walks over to her dresser, opens up a middle drawer, and produces a USB drive. "And this. This has both your videos and the shower videos, so it's all yours."

Rob pauses for a second to take the USB, and then returns to making sure the files on her iMac are permanently deleted. I'm kind of watching him as he does this, and before he deletes the files I see him search her entire drive for anything similarly named, and it seems like Vicki's telling the truth about that being the only copy. Rob then proceeds to delete the originals and empties the trash. He doesn't bother plugging in the USB to check it, as instead he stands up and says, "Let's go."

And that was officially the end of the entire ordeal. Rob obviously went on to delete the videos of us from the USB, and it did appear to have all the shower videos as well. I think Rob got a lot of use out of those videos, but I stuck true to my word and never jerked off to them again.

As for Rob and me, I think we overcame the potential awkwardness pretty quickly. I kind of deferred to him on how we should handle the memory of that day, and he took an approach that was roughly 80% pretend it never happened, and 20% try to joke about it. That was just fine with me.

There was one big change about how we acted around each other though. It started a few weeks after the incident, when kind of out of the blue, one afternoon Rob asked me if it was cool if he watched some of Vicki's videos. Of course I said it was fine, and then Rob started jerking off to them right there with me in the room. It wasn't like he was putting on a show for me or anything, it was all very matter of fact like he was taking care of something on his todo list. It was certainly unexpected though.

A few days later, the same thing happened again. Rob asked if it was ok, I said yes, and ten minutes later he grabbed some tissues and came into them. To be honest, I was fine with it, and the next day I decided to try it out as well. I didn't use the shower videos, but just some random internet porn instead. I found a pretty vanilla movie, probably because I was self-conscious about picking anything too weird, and then started jerking off. I didn't use tissues, but grabbed a trusty sock instead. I kept my focus straight ahead on the screen the whole time, so I have no idea if Rob was watching me or not, but I jerked until I came. It felt good, and that ended up being the first of many times that I masturbated with Rob in the room.

It wasn't so much about being turned on with him there, it was honestly more of a convenience thing. Before all of this, I had always struggled to find appropriate times when I knew I had enough alone time to get the job done, and there was no risk of Rob coming back while I was in the middle of it. It was both stressful and inconvenient. And so not having to worry about that made everything so much simpler. I also was able to relieve myself whenever I felt like it too, which meant no more overly horny nights lying in bed having to silently cum to just my imagination. All in all, it was very freeing.

I never did hook up with Margo, although spring term I finally did land myself a girlfriend. Her name was Lindsey, and she didn't live in our dorm. After a few weeks of dating, we started having sex and I had told her it was my first time, which I don't think was a lie. And after having sex with a girl, I can safely say that experience blew away any sensations I felt that day with Rob and Vicki. The two different experiences did give me some perspective though. Often times in movies or television shows, you'll see straight guys in prison having sex with each other, and I don't know how true that actually is, but I kind of empathize with that now. If there's absolutely no female option, I can see how straight guys would seek out any means of recreating those physical sensations, even if it means resorting to acts normally deemed gay. But nonetheless, at this point as long as I don't end up in jail, I don't envision having to resort to such extremes myself.

I never told Lindsey about what happened between Rob, Vicki, and me. I always figured there was no possible way to tell part of that story, without telling all of that story, so I didn't. I just haven't felt comfortable enough with her to share that. Maybe someday I'll meet a girl that I can open up to about that experience and not have to hide anything about me from her, but I haven't found that person just yet. If someday I do, and she's fine with what happened, that would be a pretty solid sign that she's a keeper.