The Raft

Story Info
Plane crash leaves two coworkers stranded.
3.6k words
3.91
26.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she drifted in and out of comatose sleep, she thought that she was dreaming, she could hear waves crashing. She strained to open her eyes but in the moon less night all she could make out was the stars melding into the dark horizon. She lifted her head up it felt like a large over ripe melon. She had no idea how long she was out, her skin burned from the salt water it felt tight like it was going to rip open.

Now as she looked around with her head elevated she could hear the waves much clearer a beach she thought, but she spun her head to each side but the darkness was unyielding all she could make out was the water and the stars. She strained to peer through the dark but she could not see, then as she turned her head slowly she noticed a void in the horizon without stars she reach around inside of the raft trying to find something to paddle with she felt along the sides her hand touched a paddle she pulled it from the Velcro straps leaned over the edge of the raft and paddled towards the black void in the stars, after a half hour of paddling.

She could start to make out the tops of waves crashing on a beach. The sight of the waves spurred her on with a strength of survival that she didn't think she had left in her. As the raft crested the first wave she pulled hard on the paddle the downward motion of the wave breaking shot the raft forward toward the shore. She could feel something rip through her leg as she heard the air escaping the raft, coral she thought feeling the rush of sharp pain through her leg. She had a quick feeling of hopelessness as she plunged the paddle into the water once more and pushed with everything she had left as the half deflated raft started to fill with water she felt the sand of the beach under her legs. She crawled from the raft as far as her aching limbs would take her and collapsed.

As she drifted back from sleep the light blinded her for a moment till she realized it was the sun and turned her head slowly she opened her eyes. She gain her perspective back quickly as she sat up looking along the beach for yes there it was the raft she tried to get to her feet but she fell back down and had to try again she stood up not knowing if her legs would support her and hobbled towards the raft.

She prayed as she got closer to it she could see his head and shoulder lying against the now nearly deflated raft floating in the shallow water, she sat in the water and slid his head into her lap she thought he was dead as the tears rolled down her cheek she could feel him breathing very slowly, she thanked her god as she pulled him from the water, raft and all sliding along the sand. She dragged him from the beach up into the grassy edge of the brush fearing hypothermia she removed his wet clothes quickly she pulled her sun dried dress off and laid it over his naked body she tucked the sides of the dress down beside him and pulled the sides of the raft over his lower body.

She felt the cool breeze on her naked breast she crouched down instinctively as she put on his wet shirt fearing someone might see her. Sitting back in the grass she tried to gather her wits. Some how she new they were alone looking up the beach she could see that this was not a very long strip of land. She got to her feet glanced down at him and started to walk down the shoreline. After about a half hour of walking she could tell that this was definitely an island of some sort, no signs of anyone else no foot prints or trash. She turn and started back.

She checked on Steve he seemed to be doing better now the sun was up high in the sky the temperature was in the 70s or 80s. She walked inland now to explore the bush she found a small creek of fresh water after taking a drink she looked around for something to bring some water back with her she spotted some very large leaves, after folding three or four different ways she found a suitable way to form a pocket to carry some water. She spooned some of the fresh water to Steve's lips with her cupped hand he seemed to swallow some of the water which pleased her.

The sun was starting to set as she gathered Steve's clothes from the bushes she had draped them on to dry. She pulled the dress off of him as she started to dress him back in his clothes she found her self starring at his uncircumcised, she shook her head slightly to shake the thought from her head, trained her eyes on his face and continued to put his clothes on as she pulled his pants up she had to lift him from the ground as she pulled them over his hips she had to tuck him into his pants to zip him up, as she gently tucked him down into his pants she liked the feel of him, quick shake of the head she moved to his T-shirt pulling it over his head and as she pulled it down his chest she took the liberty of running her hand down his hairy chest slowly.

She took his dress shirt off and as she slipped it on to his arm and around his back she had to sit him up she leaned his face into her chest she realized maybe she should have put her dress back on first smiling as she thought of what her husband might think of another mans face between her tits, she cold feel him holding him self up to assist her slightly embarrassed she paused before she eased him back down wishing she had taken the time to slip her dress back on. As he laid back down her hand still behind his head he opened his eyes and looked into her face and down to her tits his eyes closed. She rose up picked up her dress and slipped it over her head.

She walked back into the brush and started to pull some of the huge leaves out of the ground tossing them into a pile till she had as many as she thought she could carry, she grabbed them up and hurried back to the shore before it was completely dark. With the leaves she made a nest type of an area next to the raft she rolled Steve onto the nest area she then pulled all of the supplies and equipment out of the pocket style pouches in the raft. She piled all the supplies up next to the nest area she went back to the bush area to gather some viney strips of growth.

She went along the beach and gathered some long sticks to use as tent poles. She pulled the raft over Steve, placed rocks around the bush side of the edge of the raft then went under the raft with the sticks to prop up the raft to make a tent like shelter, she then tied the ropy vines to the raft wrapped them around rocks to help support the structure. Standing back looking at her progress she was very pleased with her self, she then gathered some rocks and made a circle of stones for a fire grass in the bottom small sticks getting progressively larger as she place them in to the circle of stones she went to the pile of raft supplies looking for a lighter or matches, UN able to find any she crawled into the tent next to Steve there was not much room inside she had to lay right up against Steve. As she lay there she reflected on the events that brought them both to this place.

When she found out that the company wanted her to go on the trip she was unsure whether to be pleased or not she waited two days before she brought it up to her husband Dave. She new that he would not be pleased over the prospect of her flying down to some Caribbean Island on a business trip even if it was only overnight that she would be gone. As she told him he had a whatever attitude than took her by surprise she was prepared for a big argument that never happened. He said OK how are we going to handle the kids while your gone. And when she told him that she had it all planned with her neighbor to watch the kids while he is at work, his reply was great.

He kissed her good-bye left for work as she got her bag packed and went to work to meet Steve to ride to the Airport with him. As they both boarded the plane she had a creepy feeling go right up her spine she wanted to turn and get back off. But she took a deep breath shrugged the feeling off and made her way to her seat. As the plane left the ground she could see the sun starting to set as the plane turned and climbed it seamed forever that the seat belt light stayed on finally it went out, she took off her seat belt pulled down the try from the seat back and pulled out some papers to look at while she waited for the attendants to bring the cart down the isle her favorite thing about flying the drinks. As she finished her fourth white Russian she placed her napkin inside her glass she tilted her seat back leaned back and started to take a nap.

She had no idea how long she was sleeping she awoke in a flash of light as the plane slammed into the water she felt her self plunging into the water as she tried to swim up the momentum was still pushing her deeper into the water she felt as though her lungs would burst she finally broke the surface gasping for air and trying to stay afloat she screamed for help she was losing her battle to stay afloat when she felt someone pull her up into the air it was Steve he was pulling as he swam toward what she thought looked like a boat as they got closer she could se a man standing up in a raft with a paddle slapping down at the water he was striking people in the head as they tried to climb into the raft he would hit them on the top of their head it sounded like a melon being struck by a two by four they would slip back into the water and then sink he must have hit eight people as they swam toward the raft.

Steve was yelling at him to stop but he kept hitting people as they grabbed the side of the raft he had his back to us as Steve pushed her onto the raft as she landed in the raft the man spun around and swung the paddle down onto Steve's head she covered her head and tried to get to her feet but before she could get up the man was pulled over the side by Steve they struggle away from the side of the raft out of her reach. She could see the blood streaming down the side of Steve's face as he was punching the man in the face Steve tried to get away from the man but the man kept pulling Steve under and trying to get over Steve toward the raft.

Finally Steve turned on the man and struck him several times in the face then held him under after a moment Steve swam away towards the raft the man never surfaced again. As she help Steve into the raft she could see the blood streaming from his head he passed out as he slid into the raft she held the bottom of her dress to his head to stop the bleeding as she looked out into the water she could see nothing move or hear any noise. It was later that night that she heard the waves.

Lying in the tent next to Steve she tried to stay awake but blinked her once too slowly and fell into a deep sleep. She awoke a couple times in the night the cool night air was chilling she move closer to Steve for warmth and would drift back into her deep sleep after checking Steve's breathing. She awoke to find Steve gone she crawled out from the tent and look both ways up and down the beach for Steve not in site she walked back into the brush to find someplace to relieve her self she was squatting down in the bushes wishing a nice roll of soft paper she waited to drip dry as best she could. She headed into the bushy area towards the creek that she found yesterday, as she came upon the creek she followed it up stream.

As she pushed through the thick brush she found the most beautiful area where the stream pooled and seamed deep enough for her to dive in the crystal clear water she couldn't resist she quickly pulled her dress over her head and dove right in. It felt so good to finally rinse the salt from her hair, she washed her self off as best she could with out benefit of soap and shampoo. She could hear Steve calling to her as she swam around she called out to him.

Steve came through the brush with a crash, she waved to him from the water and motioned for him to come in. He just stood there looking at her when she realized that the water was so clear that he could see that she as in her panties only. Again she told him to come in mostly to break his stare he stripped down to his underwear and jumped in with her. He swam toward her she spun around to conceal her tits shook her head and turned back to face him.

She Hhd always been attracted to Steve but would never let him know that she fantasized about him. She new that she would never do any more than think about another man. They swam a short time and she waited as Steve got out first she watch his ass as he climbed out she could see right through his boxer shorts, She climbed out after him tried to act nonchalant about her bare tits in front after all they were both adults right. Steve was staring at her tits as she glanced up from his crotch their eyes met and locked Steve broke the ice by telling her she had beautiful breast he smiled as she quickly stated nice dick, they both laugh as they got dressed.

They made their way back to the beach. She asked Steve if he had any idea where they were, He shook his head saying the best he could figure they were on a small island which could be any one of a thousand in the Caribbean most of which are uninhabited. Steve asked her how long he was out she told him he then asked if she had heard any planes, no she had not but she thought for sure that they would be looking for survivors. Steve wasn't so sure that they would be looking in this area it wasn't probable that anyone could have survived the crash and that the crash could have been miles from here he thought that they probably crashed in the gulf stream and that the raft could have taken the out side of a search area of the crash.

When they got back to the tent they went through all the raft supplies to figure out what they had. Steve went through the pile as she looked again in the sides of the raft, she found two more pockets in the sides if the raft with some food fresh water and a lighter. She smiled as she started the fire it felt good even in the afternoon heat of the day she felt in control. As she sat in front of the fire going through the supplies she found fishing gear first aid kit flares and toilet paper wrapped in foil sealed from damage as she opened one of the packages the paper swelled back to its original size she was pleased.

The sun set was incredible as they sat in front of the fire talking about there chances of rescue Steve was trying to make her feel better but she could se right through his attempts to reassure her they would be found. She cut him off and told him that they could make the best of a bad situation if he would stop trying to blow smoke up her ass an just be truthful, he apologized. Steve then told her that they may never be found they may have drifted 30 miles or more from the crash sight that's assuming that the plane was able to send its location before it crashed, Steve said he was awake when the explosion went off the plane was ripped in half he thought that the man in the raft was probably some sort of suicide bomber that carried the bomb onto the plane but never he or any one else would survive the explosion. That would explain his anger in the raft.

As they crawled into the tent for the night she laid down with her back to Steve her arm for a pillow she cried thinking she would never see her kids again. She tried not to let Steve know she was crying but with the tent so small he could feel her body quivering he rolled her back toward him and held her tight she could tell he was comforting himself as much as her She thought about him not seeing his children again.

She put her arms around him held him tight and then not sure why she kissed him, he kissed her back his tongue pushed deep into her mouth her tongue danced around his she pulled him closer grinding her hips into him. Without letting their lips part they shed each others clothes he squeezed her tits she reached down stroking his cock. He kissed her face and neck moved down to her nipples licking each pulling at them with his lips, moving down he kissed under her tits and down to her stomach flicking his tongue and kissing her stomach her hips rose as he continued down through her hair she parted her legs as he pushed his head between her lips licking her clit with a flicking of his tongue her hips were off the ground more than on it she push his head deep into her pussy his tongue flicking faster now inside her pussy back up to her clit she exploded with a shuddering orgasm as she came he slid a finger into her wet pussy still sucking on her clit as her ass finally came back to the ground she was still stroking his cock.

She moved down between his legs sliding her lips and tongue up and down the sides of his cock four or five times she quickly went up and down the sides of his cock then she plunged her head down onto his cock taking it to the back of her throat and deeper she sucked his cock jerking him as she sucked he exploded in her mouth. He started licking her clit again slowly she push her now soaking wet pussy up to meet his tongue, he sucked on the lips of her cunt as he rubbed her clit with his finger she reached down helping him with her hand she pulled the hood from her clit to expose it for his finger, he reached up pulled her hand down so he was rubbing her clit with her finger he sucked her pussy as she rubbed her clit.

Sliding his finger into her cunt he fucked her with his finger as she rubbed her clit faster and quickly brought her self to an incredible orgasm she cried out as she came. She sucked his cock again as he lay back he pulled her mouth off his cock brought her up and kissed her deeply, as she straddled him she reached down and guided his cock into her pussy, she rode his cock as he pulled at her nipples she rode him slowly for awhile then faster until she exploded again she lay down on top of him he rolled her over and continued to fuck her he put her legs up on his shoulders and plunged deep inside her cunt faster he pumped faster she didn't think she take it any longer as he exploded she could feel his hot load shoot deep into her. They fucked three more times through out the night till they lay exhausted in each others arms they must have kissed for an hour then feel into sleep.

They fucked twice in the morning before they even thought of leaving the tent they went into the bush for a bath, they kissed all through their bath and fucked once more they finally left the water and made their way back to the beach. They sat around the fire all day holding each other kissing fondling they spent two days before they even put their clothes back on.

Lying in the sand beside him she wondered if they would ever be rescued or more appropriate found.