The Rahals vs. BBC: The Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they were walking, Dani couldn't help but shake the feeling that a pair of eyes were watching her from behind, and she was willing to bet money it was Mr. Parker. Without really thinking, she started to sway her hips as she walked, causing a few other heads to turn and making the 18-year-old blush. She usually didn't care too much about showing off her body, but after her earlier experience she felt strangely sexier and empowered to flaunt what Allah gave her.

When the pair arrived in the house, Dani went to the upstairs bathroom to change while Rihana went to the one downstairs. After a few minutes, the pair emerged, and Dani immediately went back to feeling like her self-conscious self. They both had on a one piece swimsuit; Dani's was a simple dark blue with not much else going on. Rihana, however, wore a black swimsuit with a V-neck plunge that showed off a healthy amount of cleavage and a mesh front around the naval area, showing off her flat stomach.

As the Rahal women walked across the yard, eyes immediately turned to them again, this time locked onto the older one who simply lowered her sunglasses and smiled to herself. After grabbing a bottle of water for herself and Dani, she smiled and waved to a group of the other wives who had taken up a spot on one of the couches. She handed one of the bottles to her daughter before walking over to join them.

Dani gave a small sigh as she watched her mom go, all the guys at the party still obviously ogling her. She considered slipping away when she heard someone call her voice and looked over, suddenly feeling relieved to see a group of people from her school sitting on the steps in the pool. The one who had called her was Amy Leary, Dani's best friend for years. The redhead wore a pink two-piece that almost blended in with her pale skin. She waved her over, and soon Dani was enjoying the cool water and laughing along with the others.

As time passed and the party went on, Dani found herself relaxing more and enjoying herself. Having spent most of the past year locked up in a house with her parents, she was able to appreciate how nice it was to just be around people and let loose. The food was good, the music was great, the pool felt amazing in the bright sun.

Dani sat with Amy under an umbrella by the pool, the pair lounging in poolside chairs sipping lemonade and sharing a bowl of chips. Every now and then she would glance around and see her mom still talking with the other wives. Good. Dani wasn't sure what it was about her earlier interaction with Mr. Parker that made her so wary, but between that and the way the other guys at the party kept leering at her, she felt the need to keep an eye on her.

"You ok?" Amy asked as she sipped from her lemonade. "You look distracted."

"Oh um yeah I'm OK. Just a bit tired I said," Dani responded with a shrug as she looked around. Her eyes wandered over to the patio before landing on Mr. Peters. But he wasn't alone. Fiona Leary was standing with him. She looked like a more mature version of her daughter, her hair a darker shade and breasts larger but with a bit of sag. She was wearing a white bikini and a short, black beach skirt with pink flowers. She appeared to be laughing as she chatted with the host of the party.

"Since when was your mom so chummy with Mr. Peters?" Dani asked, and immediately she blushed a little at the sound of her voice. Why did she sound annoyed? Thankfully, Amy didn't seem to notice.

"Ever since her and my dad got divorced," Amy said with a shrug. "Think she likes the attention."

"What do you mean?" Dani tilted her head as she looked over at her friend.

"I mean, look at them." Amy motioned to the pair and Dani looked up again. Fiona had gotten a lot closer, her chest pressing against him, and was occasionally putting her hands on his arms and chest. "Ever since her and my dad broke up, she's been all flirty with Mr. Parker. I don't get it personally."

'You wouldn't,' Dani thought to herself as she felt herself getting heated watching the two. What was up with her? Why did seeing Mrs. Leary flirting with Mr. Parker bother her so much? She shook her head and stood up.

"Come on," she said, looking over at Amy. "I need to cool off."

"Sure!" Amy got up and together the pair climbed into the pool. Dani swam up the full length of the pool, enjoying the feel of the cool water as her thoughts from earlier eased. As she made her way back toward Amy, she dived underwater and swam in before grabbing her by the ankle and pulling her down, causing the redhead to let out a small scream of surprise.

When the two resurfaced, they laughed and started chasing each other around in the water, taking turns grabbing and dunking each other. Eventually, Dani conceded to her friend as she was too worn out from swimming and laughing so much.

As the two settled in and leaned against the edge of the pool, Dani took a moment to scan the group again and suddenly noticed something weird.

"Huh, where'd my mom go?" Dani looked over to the sofa where she'd been with the other moms only to find that it was empty. She was able to spot where all the other moms had gone, all except for her own. Amy shrugged.

"Maybe she went to the bathroom? Who cares?" Amy climbed out of the water and stretched her arms over her head. "Imma grab something to drink. Are you coming?"

Dani nodded and pulled herself out of the water when suddenly she stopped right where she was, her eyes locked on the ground. She was looking at the pool deck, her eyes slowly sweeping over the bricks that composed it as a thought suddenly dawned on her. She pulled herself out of the pool and looked at Amy.

"Actually, I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back!" Before Amy could say anything, she dashed past her toward the house and into the kitchen. She opened her bag and pulled out her phone, turning it on and pulling up her conversation with the stranger earlier. She clicked the video of him cumming, but his dick wasn't the thing she was focusing on. Instead, it was the ground. It was made of brick.

Dani set her phone down and staggered back, leaning against the counter for support. She could feel her heart racing as she realized what this meant. Her mother... and Mr. Parker... Dani shook her head. No way, not possible. But then again, just this morning she thought it wasn't possible that her mom would have an affair. But Mr. Parker?

Dani had another sudden thought, and she quickly looked outside and looked toward the patio. Mr. Henderson was manning the grill now. No Mr. Parker. Dani felt like someone had punched her in the gut. Here? Now?! No way! She ran back into the house and shook her head, trying to make sense of what was happening. Just at that moment, her phone pinged. She reached over and picked it up, her eyes widening. It was from the stranger. No, Mr. Parker.

She opened the message to see it was another video file, so she clicked on it. The person filming appeared to be sitting on the edge of a bed and a woman was kneeling between his legs, her face buried in his crotch and her body was shaking as she struggled to keep the large member lodged in her throat. After a moment she came up for air, and Dani let out a gasp.

It was her mother. Rihana still had on her swimsuit, though the upper part had been pulled down to let out her tits. There was spit running down her chin and some had dripped onto her naked breasts. Her hair was messy and she appeared to be wearing a blindfold.

After recovering her breath, she went back to attacking the large cock in front of her. Dani watched in fascination as her mother's tongue ran all over the long, dark shaft, entranced as she took the tip back into her mouth and was bobbing it up and down.

The video ended here and a new message had come through.

'Come upstairs if you want the live show ;) We're in the master bedroom.' Without hesitating, Dani slipped her phone back into her bag and ran through the house to the staircase. She ran up the steps and made her way down the hall to the bedroom. The door was already cracked open, and as Dani got closer the sound of groans and grunts got steadily louder. She pushed open the door and the sight before her made her jaw drop.

Mr. Parker was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding Rihana by her hair and forcing her head up and down on his cock. He gave a grunt every time she engulfed the full thing, and when her head came back up Dani's eyes grew wide as she was able to see his glorious cock in its entirety. The 10 inch ebony member was covered in saliva and veins crossed all over it.

"Ugh I want this cock so badly," Rihana said in a low groan as she jerked Malcolm's cock with both hands. "I want to feel it inside of me pleaaaaaase." Dani bit her lip and gripped the door frame tightly as she watched her mother beg to the black man before her. Seeing her mother in such a submissive state was strange to her, yet also somehow really enticing.

Malcolm chuckled as he ran a hand through Rihana's hand then looked over at the doorway. His smile widened when he saw Dani. He tilted his head toward a corner in the room. Dani looked and saw a chair. She gulped nervously then crept over to the chair, taking a seat and watching the pair of adults nervously. She was thankful that her mother was blindfolded; she couldn't even begin to imagine how she'd react to seeing Dani there.

"Yeah baby? You want this big, thick cock to stretch out that tight pussy?" Malcolm stared straight into Dani's eyes as he said this. The young girl let out a soft moan as she rubbed her thighs together. Her nipples rubbed uncomfortably against her swimsuit as she stared into those hungry eyes. She nodded and stood up, pulling her swimsuit down and kicking it aside before sitting back down in the chair.

"Yes, my king," Rihana begged desperately, completely unaware that they had an audience now. "I need it so bad!" She stood and climbed on top of Malcolm, pressing her pussy against his cock and letting out a moan feeling the tip rub against her swollen clit.

Malcolm growled and grabbed her ass, gripping it tightly and lifting her before slowly pulling her down onto his cock. As he filled her, Rihana's head fell back and she let out a guttural moan of pleasure. At the same time, Dani spread her legs and pushed her middle finger into her pussy, covering her mouth to hold back her moans.

Rihana kept pushing down until her pussy fully engulfed the thick monster, a feat that both impressed and frightened her daughter. Once she had it all in, she began rocking back and forth, grinding on the hard member. Dani replicated the movement, grinding back and forth on her finger.

'Holy shit,' she thought to herself. It felt like she was hitting nerves in her pussy she never knew she had. She kept her hand clamped firmly over her mouth, wishing she could let loose all the noises her mother was freely letting out right now. The older Rahal had her arms wrapped around her black lover, panting and moaning as she continued to rub herself back and forth on his crotch.

Malcolm groaned, feeling his cock throb inside Rihana. He brought one of his hands back around and squeezed one of her tits, running his thumb over her hard nipple. He brought his lips to her neck and ran his tongue along her brown skin, tasting the mix of sweat and chlorine. He looked past her to Dani, watching her desperately finger herself. The sight of the young girl acting out to sluttily turned him on to a level he didn't think possible.

With a roar, he flipped Rihana over in a move that scared both of the Rahals. He held the MILF down on her back and pinned back her legs as he drove his cock mercilessly into her pussy. Rihana's moans turned into full on screams of pleasure. She wrapped her legs around his back, trying to pull him into her as deep as possible.

'Oh yes... fuck yes... ALLAH YES!!!" Rihana's whole body arched as she came all over his cock, letting out a scream so loud, Dani was surprised no one outside heard. Her nails dug firmly into her lover's back as he continued ramming into her, not letting up for a moment. Soon, one orgasm rolled into another, and another, until Rihana felt like her whole body was melting into a single, prolonged moment of climax.

As Dani watched, she jammed another finger into her pussy and was slamming them as hard as she could, her body shaking all over as she felt herself growing close to her own orgasm. It wasn't until Malcolm looked up and stared deep into her eyes that her whole body shook as she experienced her own climax, biting down hard on her knuckles to keep herself as silent as possible.

Dani's orgasm barely had time to recover before Malcolm flipped Rihana over onto all fours and grabbed her by the hair before shoving his full length back into her. As he pounded her pussy with all of his strength, his thighs slapped against her ass that made the cheeks ripple and sent spikes of pleasure up her spine.

"Fuck... Allah... fuck... ugh..." Rihana's brain was shot with pleasure as another orgasm gripped her. Her body was limp and only being held up by the tight hold Malcolm had on her hair. Only moans and senseless babbling was coming from her mouth at this point.

While he fucked her senseless, Malcolm forced Rihana's head up in a way where she was face to face with her daughter. Dani looked helplessly at her mother's slutty face. Her tongue was hanging out, her face flushed, tears stained the blindfold and there was a goofy grin plastered to her face.

Dani knew what Malcolm was doing. He was showing off the power he had on Rihana. How his cock turned even the strongest, most mild-mannered of women into mindless sex toys. He was showing Dani what she would turn into in due time. She should've been disgusted seeing what was happening to her mother.

Instead, she slowly slid down to the floor as he came again, spraying juices from her pussy all over the floor. Dani had squirted for the first time in her life that morning, an event she thought would be a one time thing. But now, as she sat on the stain in the carpet her pussy had made, she knew this was the best type of orgasm she could achieve.

Malcolm watched in surprise at the squirting 18-year-ol. The sight of her soaking orgasm was one thing, but it was watching her continue to hammer her pussy with her fingers and force more of her juices all over that really turned him on. She was a true freak, just like her mother. He had hit the jackpot with these two.

"Ugh... gonna cum, my queen," Malcolm said between grunts as he felt his cock reach its breaking point. He then refocused his eyes on Dani. "Ready for me to pump this pussy full of your master's cum?"

"YES!" Rihana screamed immediately as she pushed her ass back against him and grinded against him. Dani couldn't do anything but nod sheepishly, letting her mother speak for her. Malcolm shoved Rihana's face into the bed and blew a kiss to Dani, then let out a deep howl as his cock began pumping thick, hot cum into the needy pussy of the MILF on his bed.

Together, mother and daughter both had body breaking orgasms as Malcolm filled Rihana. Rihana let out the heavy moans that Dani wished she could let out right now, while Dani continued to squirt all over the floor.

Soon, the trio came down from the high that was their respective orgasm, and as Malcolm let go of Rihana, she slumped down onto the bed, one arm hanging over the edge of the bed while she breathed and panted heavily. Dani sat on the floor, eyes closed, her back against the chair, her body shaking as she tried to control her breathing.

Dani heard the sound of the bed shifting then felt a shadow looming over her. When she opened her eyes, it was to the sight of Malcolm Parker. His body was covered in sweat, his deflated cock dripping cum and covered in Rihana's juices. Without him having to say anything, Dani sat up and lifted the heavy cock. She leaned forward and ran her tongue along the tip, taking the last of his cum into her mouth. She looked up and stared into his eyes as she swallowed it, then opened her mouth to show she had drunk it all.

Malcolm reached down and patted her on the head, his eyes full of pride. Dani blushed. The cum tasted pretty good, and the gratification she was getting from Malcolm made her especially happy. She looked at the tempting cock before her, craving to try more, when a groan came from the bed.

"Mmm master?" Rihana had awakened, and she was reaching for her blindfold. Before she could take it off, Malcolm grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it, making her giggle. "I think I'm ready for more."

"Hm I think we can manage another quickie before we have to head back down." Malcolm glanced back at Dani and tilted his head toward the door. Dani's shoulders slumped in disappointment, but understood. If all three of them were gone for two long, it would look a lot more suspicious.

She grabbed her swimsuit and walked over to the door. She poked her head out into the hall to make sure the coast was clear. Before she headed out, she heard a moan behind her and looked back. Rihana was back on top of Malcolm, riding him reverse cowgirl style with his hands filled with her tits.

Dani sighed, watching longingly for a moment before stepping out the room.

As the sounds of Rihana's snores rang down the hall, Dani laid in bed, envious of her mother. Not only had she gotten to enjoy mind-blowing sex today, but she also got to enjoy a peaceful night's rest.

After Dani had gotten dressed and fixed her hair, she returned to the party. When Amy asked what had taken so long, she deflected the question by pointing out that Austin Adams seemed to be checking the pair out. This made the redhead giggle and blew the curiosity of where her friend had disappeared out of her mind.

Not too long after, Rihana also came out of the house. She was fully dressed and had her hair pulled up into a ponytail. She walked over to Mrs. Leary and whispered something in her ear before walking away, a big smile on her face while Fiona glared after her as she walked up to Dani and Amy.

"Dani, I'm feeling a bit drained right now. I think I'll head back to the house now." Rihana still had a goofy smile on her face, the same one Dani saw not too long ago in a very different situation. Despite her mother's best attempts, there was no masking that glow, that look of pure content.

As Rihana walked away, Dani watched her mother. This was the last time she would see her mother for the rest of the night. By the time Dani had returned home a couple hours later, her mother was already in her room. Dani had tried her best to return to enjoying the party, but every time she spotted Mr. Parker after that, the two shared a look that made Dani wish desperately that everyone else was gone and it was just the two of them.

So now, as Dani laid in bed wearing a tank top and a pair of pajamas, her mind raced with not just the events of what had transpired, but also what she wished had happened. She couldn't stop thinking about what she saw her mother go through, but moreso she couldn't stop imagining herself in her mother's place.

Her body was hot and her nipples hard, she laid there thinking how amazing it would feel to enjoy that hard, throbbing cock in her pussy. How it would feel to have those strong hands on her body, those hard muscles pressed against her, the feel of him exploding inside her...

Dani's hand had slipped into her pajamas and she was desperately rubbing herself, moaning and panting unabashedly as she enjoyed her fantasies. She could already feel herself on the cusp of an orgasm when her phone buzzed. Letting out an irritated sigh, she picked up her phone. Her frustration immediately disappeared when she saw who the message was from.

Mr. Parker. Dani's heart started racing as she opened the message.