The Railway Pt. 01 - Subway Assault

Story Info
Strangers have fun with teen (18+) in the subway.
1.8k words
4.07
56.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers

Disclaimer: this story contains unwanted groping. I (obviously) don't condone this in really life. Pretty submissive myself and I enjoy the fantasy. This chapter doesn't include penetrative sex (yet).

The Railway Pt.1: Subway assault

Alone in a dark apartment with smoke stained walls lived mrs. Barry. She couldn't walk much further than the corner store around the block and even that proved too big of a challenge some days. With no energy and no means to go out, she spent most her time with the front door ajar but on its chain, peering out into the hallway. As many people, who are like mrs. Barry, dirt poor, she was most generous. Each time the girl from down the hall came home, she would invite her in for stale cookies and tea. She knew the girl was struggling with the ever so steeply rising costs of life and handed her some change whenever she could. In return young Emma would carry her groceries up the stairs or sweep and dust mrs. Barry's kitchen. The sweet girl was always ready to help.

"Be careful", mrs. Barry would say each morning as Emma passed on her way to the factory. All Emma could do was smile at her. They both knew that there was no "being careful" for an attractive eighteen year old girl when taking the subway. Everyone knew, yet no one seemed brave enough to do anything about it. Or perhaps it had become so common that no one cared. It was easier to look away.

Mrs. Barry wished there was more she could do. Every day Emma seemed more and more worn out from the factory work. There were so many girls like her. They left their families to move to the big city, full of dreams, hopes and ambition, only to loose their spirit a few months down the line. Yet, sweet Emma hadn't lost her innocence and, tired as she was, she always remained kind.

It was on a Thursday, Emma climbed the stairs, exhausted from yet another double shift. She hadn't eaten all day and at this point felt too worn out to. She'd already spotted the dim light coming from mrs. Barry's apartment and felt tempted to skip her evening visit. When she reached door number 87 she was surprised as it swung open wide. Mrs. Barry stood there, smiling ear to ear, with a folder in her hand. Seeing mrs. Barry's unusual enthusiasm gave Emma a spark of hope as well. "Come, dear. Come in", she repeated over and over, leading Emma to the kitchen where the same dry biscuits from the day before were laid out and a kettle whistled. "Have some tea, dear, here", she shuffled around, pulling a chair out for the girl and taking the kettle off the fire. "Sit, dear. Enjoy," pointing at the biscuits, "I have some wonderful news!"

Mrs. Barry sat down across from her and gave her the crinkled pamphlet. It was a colorful rendition of the classic "we need you" posters with the promise of a fulfilling job and generous pay. It seemed too good to be true. She smiled awkwardly at her older neighbor and chewed slowly on one of the biscuits so she could think of a delicate way to say it seemed rather dodgy. "It's just for you, isn't it?" asked mrs. Barry, "The perfect opportunity, no?"

"I don't know, mrs. Barry," said Emma, "but I'll read it through and think about it." she added when she saw the disappointment on mrs. Barry's face.

Emma didn't much consider the pamphlet, she put it away, thinking it must obviously be a scam. The next morning they exchanged the usual "be careful" and friendly nod before she took the overcrowded subway to work.

The underground was busy as usual. Emma found herself a spot in the center of the wagon where she could hold on to a railing at the ceiling. More and more people shuffled in, crowding around her. They moved in unison at every start and stop. It was hot in the metro and as the doors opened at another stop, she felt the people brush past her. In the corner of her eye, she saw a man in a hoody stand by her left side. He stood awfully close but she didn't have much room to move away. The doors closed, the train started and the stranger stepped even closer. His front was now tightly pressed against the back of her thigh. An uncomfortable feeling crept up, when she looked around, not one person in the whole overcrowded subway cart looked her way. The train made a brisk turn, making many passengers stumble. A hand grabbed on to her hip. The hooded man pulled her tightly against his body as he began grinding his hips.

"Stop that," Emma said with such a coarse voice that it was almost a whisper. She tried again to say something, as the man rubbed his pubic area now more clearly against her thigh and butt, her voice betrayed her. There was hardly any sound coming out at all, let alone something loud enough to get over the constant murmurs of a full subway cart.

The hooded stranger, now standing behind her, had grabbed her by the hips with both hands to continue his assault. As soon as Emma tried to move away, she realized that not only he held her firmly in place, but another stranger in front of her moved closer. The second stranger also wore a hoody and had covered his face with a black surgical mask. All Emma could see were his pitch-black eyes gleaming with lust.

The girl looked alarmed, trying to make eye contact with other passengers, her stare begging for help, but all heads were averted. Sure, plenty of people might have noticed something was going on, but if one doesn't look, there's no way of being sure and no obligation to do anything. So the crowd remained ignorant.

Emma struggled to ignore her assailants, with her lips tightly pressed together she stared at anything but the hungry stranger. She could clearly feel an erection nudging between her clenched thighs as the masked man moved in closer. The more she tried to block them out of her mind, the more she became aware of every sound and touch. The hot breath in her neck. The cling of a belt unbuckling. The rough hands regaining their grip on her hips. The hooded man behind her was humping and grinding his bare cock against her jeans. He slipped his hand down from her hip to her ass, now that his companion blocked her from getting away. The masked assaulter moved his hand under her shirt whilst he stared over her shoulder, pretending nothing was going on, just as much as anyone else.He wiggled his fingers under her bra and she heard a soft grunt near her ear. Alternating between jerking his cock and kneading her backside, the other man didn't seem worried at all of being caught. A quick tug at her nipple nearly made her squeal. The masked man wiped out his erection as well and positioned his glans where her thighs and crotch met. Then he slipped his second arm under her shirt, on her back, keeping her in close embrace and unclasping her bra.

"I have to get off the train", Emma whispered, but there wasn't anyone listening. They had passed her stop while the hooded stranger slipped his hand under her waistband to massage her bare ass. The masked man continued to fondle her breasts with one hand while casually staring over the crowd. His hips at a steady thrust, fucking her thighs. The eighteen year old heard the raspy breath of her assailant speed up. Both hands were in her pants caressing her ass and slightly parting her cheeks. His rock hard member jostling in the space between. His partner getting more eager to match his speed. Emma could feel herself squashed between the two men dry-humping her. The hooded man sucked and nibbled her earlobe in between quiet low moans, he was humping himself closer to orgasm.

Emma turned her head to the side, away from him, only to spot an senior man glancing at her. With terror on her face she tried to convey her need for help but he only grinned, his hand slipped down his pants and he eagerly joined the party, albeit from a distance. With a grin on his face he masturbated himself, eyeing her up and down. The thrusts between her ass and thighs became jerky and rough, less controlled and less rhythmic than before. She saw the old man close his eyes in pleasure. The masked man released her breast to quickly jerk the head of his cock until spurts of thick creamy cum sprayed her crotch and the front of her jeans. In a soft brush his second hand slipped from under her shirt. He slowly wiped the remainder of semen on her thigh before putting his cock away and taking a small step back. His hand reaching for the railing above, still staring over the crowd as if nothing had occurred.

The old man seemed to reach a silent climax of his own, he gave Emma a wink before pulling his hand back and disappearing into the crowd. The violated girl stood shaking as the last assailant bucked his hips against her ass so hard it seemed he was trying to pierce through the fabric. With one grunt, so loud someone had to have heard it, he too unloaded on Emma. He lifted her shirt a bit and aimed his cock to squirt on her back. The last bit of cum oozing out he cleaned off on the back of her jeans. He took the time to grab his phone and take a quick photo of his work before moving to the exit of the cart. Emma stood frozen on the subway, riding away further and further from her job. The sticky substance on her back trickled down slowly. The elderly man and masked stranger got off at the same station but Emma couldn't move. Only four stops later she started to regain control of her limbs.

Three hours later Emma climbed the stairs to the third floor of her apartment block. A white crust had formed on her jeans where the two strangers had used her for a cumrag. Her face grey and an empty look in her eyes.

"Are you back already, dear?" she ignored mrs. Barry as she walked by her door. In her apartment Emma stared at the empty table. She'd arrived an hour late for work and had been fired. How was she ever going to be able to pay her bills? Her eye fell on the dodgy leaflet from yesterday.

"Maybe...?" she thought, "maybe it's worth a try."

-

Thanks for reading. I wrote this chapter a while back as an introduction to a longer series. I might still add chapters in the future if I feel like it, but it could take a while. I do intend on making it very dark. Always open to suggestions.

Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers