The Ranch Ch. 08

Story Info
Plotting and Pandemonium.
12.4k words
4.59
22.1k
16

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bellie444
Bellie444
1,858 Followers

Sorry for the ridiculous wait. A huge thanks to my mentor-of-sorts, nicknamed Rumpole, who routinely inspired me to keep the engine going. Apologies for anything that isn't up to scratch. It's been too long.

Warning -- contains strong themes.

******

There's something to be said for keeping an eye on the ball. When the gunman's attention shifted to Sandy, his arm strayed. It was only centimetres, but enough to completely miss Alex's head when he pulled the trigger. The bullet grazed the top of Alex's ear, burning his skin as it shrieked by his temple.

Not one to look a gift-horse in the mouth, Alex kicked the intruder's legs from under him and launched atop the man. As they wrestled for the gun, the silencer was dislodged and a deafening report sounded. The residence shuddered as the bullet embedded in the ceiling.

Alex couldn't weaken the man's stubborn grip, but he easily manipulated the gunman's arm, twisting it to aim at his partner, who released Sandy and was fumbling for his own firearm. Stupidly staggering to the side in his panicked search, he never thought to use Sandy as a shield.

"Bam!" Alex snarled, forcing his assailant to pull the trigger, discharging two bullets into the other man's chest before twisting it back on his opponent.

"Wait!" the man gasped, his eyes wide with horror as Sandy fell to her knees beside them, holding a glinting blade to his throat.

"Oh, I'll wait," Alex said viciously, and briefly turned to spit blood that had run into his mouth. "I have questions for you." He looked at Sandy.

"Baby, get the other gun. Call Mark. Leave the knife."

"I guess we're involved now," she said numbly, unsteadily getting to her feet.

"No," Alex briskly shook his head. Still speaking to her, his aqua eyes burned as the glared down at his prisoner. "Not you. Tell Mark where we are, and then pack your things. I want you out of the city until this blows over."

"No," Sandy's eyes ran over his handsome features, shining with fresh blood. "They'll kill you. You have to run with me."

"I won't spend the rest of my life hiding like a rat," Alex grunted, his fingers tightening about the man's throat.

Meeting his eyes, Sandy recognised the same steely determination in them as their initial encounter, when he'd told her she would one day belong to him.

"This isn't the first time I've had to overcome a dangerous obstacle," Alex continued pointedly, referring to Sandy's ex-boyfriend, who hadn't taken kindly to her choice to leave him for Alex.

With no reply, Sandy's gaze softened. They were going to be separated for the first time since becoming an item, and his new course was a deadly one. She didn't want to remember him crouched over another man, violence painted across his face in bright, red streaks.

As though Alex could read her mind, the anger faded from his face.

"Baby, don't look so fucking dramatic," he chided gently, at the same time pressing down on the other man's throat until he gagged for air. "When have I ever failed?"

"Against the Castillos?" she whispered, wringing her hands with anxiety.

Alex smirked, glancing down as the man beneath him sagged into unconsciousness. "It's not a battle I'd have picked," he admitted heavily. "But there's a balance. They think I'm dead for the moment. We have a fighting chance."

"But Alex-" she protested.

"Baby, I can still cuff this asshole and put you over my knee," he said firmly, the edge of his mouth curved into a wicked smile. "Don't argue."

"I'd like that," she replied, though her voice thickened with tears. She peered worriedly over her shoulder. "I think you've killed him."

"He touched your tits," Alex retorted, as though that was explanation enough. His eyes narrowed murderously at the memory.

Sandy didn't reply. It wasn't the first time she had seen a man die, but it had been a very long time.

"Call Mark," Alex chuckled at her fear and wiped his bleeding nose on his shoulder. "I need to sort out some things and get you somewhere safe. I promise I'll give you a farewell to remember. Not that I'll be gone long," he quickly added, when her jaw dropped with dismay.

Reluctantly leaving the room to retrieve Alex's phone, Sandy didn't see the cocky humour disappear from Alex's bloodied face as his sharp eyes followed her exit. A grim, almost wistful severity took him over, silently voicing the understanding that he probably wouldn't get out alive. Without his illegal operation, he had nothing. There would be nowhere for him to run, but Sandy could still have her life. With him out of the picture, they'd lose interest in her.

Deciding long ago that he loved Sandy beyond any other woman, in that moment his feelings were proven true. An ache spread through his chest with the realisation of all he was set to lose, all the things he never thought he'd find in his screwed-up lifetime. It was his sacrifice to make for the woman he loved, and to finally even the score with Cory. It was the only way he could fix things with the few people in his life he cared about.

"You'll be alright, baby," he whispered, still staring at the door.

************

As Frank and Stanley hauled Katie down a wide, sun-flooded corridor, they were unexpectedly interrupted. An eerie silence reigned over the hallway as they faced their obstruction. In surprise, Frank let Katie's slender legs slip through his arms, whilst Stanley maintained a firm grip on her upper torso, unnecessarily close to the underside of her breasts. Katie was so shocked she'd forgotten to fight and hung limp in Stanley's inappropriate hold.

All three of them gaped at a stunned Dominique, returned unexpectedly early from golfing. Confident his son would be gone for at least another hour, George was very explicit that Katie's presence was to be kept secret. It hadn't been long, but to Dom it felt like years, and he grappled with the overwhelming emotions that seemed to clash and expand within him like a punch to the chest - vengeful rage, elated lust. His memory hadn't played tricks, after all. She was just as beautiful as when...

"Leave her!" he breathed, dropping the clubs. They clattered to the shined floorboards, echoing down the quietened hall.

Frank and Stanley quickly looked at each other with wide-eyed dismay, unsure what to do. No longer fighting to be free, Katie gripped Stanley's arms.

"No, please-" she choked, her throat constricting in horror. "You can't leave me with him!" Though her plea was hushed, the desperate whisper carried, and Dom clearly registered the insult.

"Leave her!" he shouted, hurrying toward them. Frank stepped forward, both palms held up cautiously.

"Now, Dom," he reasoned. "You should wait. You don't want to anger your-"

Frank's neck snapped to the side and he spun into the wall as Dom punched him full strength. Though his face still showed the best of Mark's beating, Dom's hands were fine, and he was well-accustomed to using fists to get his way. When Frank went flying, Stanley dropped Katie and quickly backed away. Katie crumpled to the ground, feebly edging backward as Dom purposely approached.

"Uhhh!" she cringed and shut her eyes as Dom seized a tight fistful of her dark, silky hair. Crouching, he bent and in one rough tug he forced their faces close.

"Open your eyes!" he snarled, his other hand roughly seized her shoulder and shook it fiercely. "Open!"

As Katie's green eyes fluttered open, bright with terror, Dom sighed with a kind of twisted relief. "Yes," he exhaled a deep breath, their foreheads touching. "My emeralds."

Dom slightly turned his head to address the others. "I'll take it from here," he said curtly, and neither Frank nor Stanley had the courage to argue.

"No, no, no!" Katie moaned miserably, feeling Dom's arms snake around her waist and haul her up with him, to her feet. "No-!"

"Yes," Dom grinned widely into her face, holding her against him. His bruised lip and missing teeth gave him a ghastly appearance that his usual good looks couldn't rectify. "I've got you, now," he spoke lowly, malice resonating with every word. Scooping her into his arms, Dom carried her down the hallway.

Frank and Stanley stared at each other for a speechless moment, before bolting back to George's office.

*************

Dom stormed into his room and unceremoniously dumped Katie onto the bed. Climbing on top of her, he quickly fixed his hand around her neck, pinning her to the white satin sheets before she could rise.

Though the room's pale-blue curtains were fully drawn, the silken material was razor thin, not dense enough to cast more than a gentle shadow upon the room. No one could see in, but the sun persevered, brightening the room with daylight.

"Was it worth it?" Dom sneered sinisterly. Watching her squirm under his touch, he felt slight satisfaction from her startled expression as her wonderful eyes ran over his broken face.

"Y-yes," Katie stuttered with adrenaline-fuelled defiance, half-frozen with fear.

Dom's upper lip was split in two places, his nose was in a splint and nasty patches of multi-coloured bruising clouded his entire face. He looked like an escaped criminal. His roguish dark hair was gone, shaved to access the cuts across his forehead and temples. Taking in his injuries, Katie was pleased Greg hadn't exaggerated, though quite shocked by Mark's violent capability. But despite his facial disfiguration, Dom's fitness was unaffected. Though not in Mark or Cory's league of physique, Dom was very strong. Beneath the tight, yellow t-shirt, his torso was rock hard.

"Good. Because I'm going to make you sorry for everything," Dom replied grimly, leaning down toward her, and she cringed away from his bruised face. "You're going to pay for every little thing you've done to piss me off."

Keeping one hand around her neck, the other gripped the top of her black jumper and Katie cried out in surprise as he forcefully ripped it open, baring her breasts.

"You're going to pay," he muttered, admiring her beauty. "You're going to be so sorry." His voice slurred with desire as he gazed at her chest, his dilated pupils suddenly constricting as they saw the bite on her neck, taking his thoughts to her new friends.

"As will those dead men walking!" he screamed in a jealous rage, slapping her, his other hand still around her throat. As Katie's ears rang, she dizzily realised she'd rather be dead. It wasn't an adrenaline-fused epiphany, it was a cold, hard, fact.

"You, ugly bastard," she hissed. "I fucked them both. It was amazing, I'd do it again in a heartb-"

Dom tightened his hold on her throat, restricting her speech. He squeezed a little harder until she choked, her pink lips desperately parting for air. Then he forced his mouth on hers and Katie felt his swollen flesh against her face, tasted the bitter metallic flavour of dried, congealed blood as he roughly kissed her.

"Urrrrghh!" she grunted into his mouth, and reached up to claw his face. But Dom was wary of her free arms and broke the kiss to catch her wrists.

"Aren't you in enough trouble, bitch?" he leered, tightening his hold until she winced and one wrist cracked. Seeing the pained defeat on Katie's face, Dom released her arms and leaned his full weight atop her. Encompassing her forehead with his palm, he forced her head back to meet his eyes.

"Maybe I'm a bastard," he grimly admitted, shoving her head back further for emphasis. "But I'm a loyal bastard. I haven't touched another woman since I met you. And I'm going to make your life fucking hell. There'll be no other women. You're it. The burden's all on you, Katie. And it starts now."

Dom's erection seemed to harden against her belly, and Katie desperately twisted beneath his weight. Dom carefully pinned her hands above her head, just as his father had done earlier. Keeping her restrained, his other hand angrily wandered over her bare breasts, ruthlessly squeezing and pinching the firm, smooth flesh, before moving down to undo her jeans.

"I've missed you." Dom's hand reached back up to linger on her chest for a short moment, savouring the feel of her silky skin, his cock swelled painfully. Finally, she was back in his possession.

"You've been waiting for his, right?" he panted, wildly licking her neck and jawline, eager to taste her. He shoved his hand down the front of her underwear. "I know I have..."

Katie's eyes widened and she bit her lip, feeling Dom's fingers prod around her pussy. Then he steadily forced a finger inside her, his thumb clumsily nudging her clit, causing terrible discomfort.

"Arrhhhh!" she whined, straining against him. "No, stop! Dom, don't!"

"Shut up," he snapped, moving his hand back to squeeze a second finger into her. Panting, he suffered slight vertigo, just touching her soft pussy sent the blood pounding about his temples. "One week off and you're already telling me what to do! Finger-fucking is the least of your worries. Oh, god, you feel so..."

"Dominique!" George shouted.

Both Dom and Katie jumped at the interruption.

Recovering, Dom quickly whipped his hand from Katie's pants and withdrew as she scrambled backwards until her back hit the bed-frame against the wall. George's black eyes darted from Katie's unbuttoned jeans to her bare breasts, and she quickly tugged the front of her ruined jumper together. Hovering with Stanley in the hall behind George, Frank held an icepack against his upper jaw.

"Frank and Stanley acted on my instructions." George spoke to Dom flatly, stepping into the room.

Dom angrily stared at the ground.

"Dominique!" George sharply prompted, waiting for Dom to lift his eyes from the floor. "You know better than to contradict an order of mine. Understand?"

Dom curtly nodded, not wanting another punch to the face. George smugly raised his chin as he surveyed Katie.

"Leave us," he murmured, and behind him Frank and Stanley disappeared from sight.

Gently pushing the door closed behind him, George strolled forward, his calculating eyes travelling from Dom's flustered face to Katie's indignant glare.

"Hmm." Pulling a pair of handcuffs from his coat pocket, he tossed them to Dom.

"Cuff her to the bed, Dominique," he quietly ordered.

**********************************

Lying back on the bed and closing his eyes, Mark worked a hand down his trousers. Gripping his cock, he slowly moved his hand up and down its thick length, imagining Katie when they were together last - entwined in bed, kissing, touching.

Setting aside the memory of Gerard's interruption, Mark imagined Katie said 'yes' to his proposition. Remembering their embrace, his large frame stiffened, picturing Katie's soft, supple body against him, their tongues sinuously merging while her eyes glowed with an insatiable arousal that he evoked in her.

"I want you, Mark, please," she whispered with wide green eyes, eagerly gripping his shoulders and bucking upwards to press her pussy against him. She was so beautiful.

Shuddering, his breathing became laboured as he rapidly pumped his cock, imagining it was her hand, massaging, squeezing, pulling. Desperate for him to mount her. In his fantasy Mark caressed her breasts, kissed her passionately, and gently turned her onto her belly. Ready for him, she arched, presenting for an easy entry.

Rubbing up behind her, Mark kissed her neck and smiled wickedly against her bare skin as she sighed. Reaching beneath to touch her breasts again, the soft peaks settled perfectly in his hands like they belonged, and his cock finally found her pussy. Right away he could feel it, she was so wet, wet for him. Slowly, he began to squeeze into her, and she cried out in ecstasy. She was so tight, and he wondered how he would fit.

Moving back onto his knees, he gently brought her up with him onto all fours, her long, glorious dark hair splayed down her naked back. Seizing her smooth ass cheeks, spreading them so he could watch his thick cock vanish into her, stretching her pussy wide around his girth like a vacuum. As he slowly withdrew, his length shone with her juices. Then she loudly moaned as he began to thrust, fucking her hard and fast, reaching under again to feel her breasts as they moved in rhythm with his fucking. Hypnotised by the sight of his cock repeatedly vanishing inside her... Moving one hand beneath them to her heated core, stroking her wet clit, feeling her pussy move against his fingers, opening wide to take his cock... her moans louder and more urgent... she breathlessly pleaded, begging him not to stop... told him she was coming...

Right on the brink, Mark was unpleasantly startled as a sharp knock sounded at his door. The unwelcome noise slashed through the quiet room, ruining his fantasy.

"Fuck! Fuck!" he panted, horrified blue eyes gaping down at his erection.

"Mark?" Cory called.

"Give me a minute!" Mark waspishly shouted, buttoning his pants and trying to restrain his hard-on. Despite his best efforts, his cock was very resistant to confinement. "What is it?"

"Missed call from Alex." Though he sounded nonchalant, the tension in Cory's voice was clear.

Mark groaned and sat up, raking a frustrated hand through his dark, ruffled hair. "He's your cousin, why didn't you answer?"

"He called you!" Cory replied, voice raised with aggravation and Mark recognised the impatient tone, like that first night when he'd interrupted Cory and Katie. "Anyway, get out here."

**********************************

Dom caught the cuffs but stood rooted to the ground. Fingering the cold metal, he narrowed his eyes at his father in confusion, sure he'd misheard.

"I won't ask again," George threatened, still watching Katie.

"But-" Dom started, but changed his mind as George tore his gaze from Katie to glare menacingly at his son.

Watching Dom clumsily tackle Katie, George's fierce expression morphed to amusement. Terrified of being restrained, she fought vigorously, aiming for the sorer parts of Dom's face. But still groggy from the drugs, she was quickly secured to the headboard. Her jumper fell open to expose her breasts.

"If you let me go now, you'll be in less trouble later!" Katie hissed urgently as Dom hovered above her. For the first time since she'd known him, he was hesitant. Uncertain.

"I can't..." Dom replied fretfully, his violent temper abnormally stunted by George's presence. Looking down at Katie's lovely face, her perfect breasts pouting at him, he felt conflicted. He didn't know his father's intentions, but he knew his father. Dom didn't want Katie to be seriously hurt, or her beauty irreparably marred.

"Very good, my boy," George's smug approval interrupted his concerns, his black eyes glinted sadistically as his son grappled with the current scenario. "Now, stand against the wall. You do not speak or move from that position. Understood?"

Dom paused for two long seconds before slowly complying, shifting restlessly against the wall.

George smilingly walked to the foot of the bed and gazed down at Katie, nodding his admiration as she squirmed restlessly under his perusal, pulling against the cuffs.

"You may marry her, Dominique," he said, seeing Dom straighten in surprise from the corner of his eye. "But she belongs to me."

He paused a moment to let the words sink in before facing Dom, watching the excited relief quickly replaced by shocked anger.

"That's right," George's upper lip curled in a sneer. "Did you expect reward for deceit?"

Dom's jaw dropped as George turned his attention back to Katie and began to undress.

"What the... fuck..." Dom whispered incredulously under his breath, his startled gaze transferring from his father to Katie. Well-aware he could never keep George from her, surely his father wouldn't fuck his fiancé in front of him?

"No...no!" Katie gasped, comprehending. Aghast, she watched George casually kick off his pants, standing before her in nothing but his white business shirt and black underwear. Again cuffed and about to be raped, her mind flashed back to Greg's torture shed. "Not like this, please! You said- you said you wouldn't-"

Bellie444
Bellie444
1,858 Followers