The Rancher Ch. 01

Story Info
The new rich guy in town has a hot wife and daughter.
3.2k words
4.57
25.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,215 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18

I had been a rancher all of my life, and I had no plans to ever do anything else. My family had been ranchers going back at least seven generations. Once upon a time our little corner of Wyoming had been quant and quiet. I can still remember when there was nothing but a single stoplight and three stores in town. When I was a kid I knew everybody in town, and they knew me too. It wasn't until I was done with high school that the secret got out.

It all started when a big shot rich guy from Chicago decided to make his summer home in our little town. He bought the Jenkin's ranch, over thirty thousand acres. He started building a big gaudy monstrosity of a house almost immediately after moving in. Most of us in town thought, ok, now we have a crazy story to tell for the next few decades. We had no idea that the rich guy had friends, or that they would want to move here as well. Within a year of the first guy coming, six more properties were bought.

When a man in a fine suit came to our house, I thought my daddy would tell him to get lost. I was still young enough to not understand the value of money, but my daddy did. He sold 85 percent of our land to the man in the suit. He let us keep the house, and the surrounding hundred acres, which meant we still had enough land to do our ranching. When the man left, my dad turned to me with an expression I had never seen on his face before.

"You're gonna look after that man's ranch for him," my dad told me seriously.

"You mean our ranch," I corrected him in an angry tone, "how could you sell our land daddy? That land has been ours since before the old war."

"That rich fool just over paid for our land by nearly three times," my dad said, and he couldn't keep the smile off his face, "and besides, he's going to pay you a living wage for doing what you were doing anyway."

"And what if I don't want to work for some stuck up rich city fool," I said angrily, my mother and sister were both watching silently, not wanting to upset me or my father.

"I don't care what you want," daddy said seriously, and I knew there was no point in arguing, "you are going to work for that man whether you like it or not, and so is your sister."

"Me," Jenny said, sounding surprised, "what can I do?"

"You can help with their horses," daddy said, turning away from me, and clearly ending our debate, "he said that they're gonna have a full stable, and they'll need help."

Jenny didn't seem much happier than I was about our new arrangements. We hadn't signed up to work for people we didn't know, on our own land, but we knew better than to argue with our father once his mind was set.

About a month later, my dad got a call, and he sent me up the road, to meet with the new owners. I rode my horse out, and as I came up to the new house they had built, I saw two big moving trucks, and a fancy looking black car. The movers were easy to pick out, as they looked like me. Next to the car, there were two women, and the man in the suit who had bought the house. I rode over to them, and he noticed me coming.

"Well hi there," the man said in a thick Chicago accent, "you must be Jim."

"That's right," I nodded, "you must be Mr. Howard."

"That's right," he nodded back with a smile, "I hear you're going to be helping us with all this land." I just nodded, still not happy about them buying our land. "Great," he went on, "well, these are my girls," he said and pointed to the girls. "My wife Amy," he pointed to the older, "and my daughter Casey, visiting us from college for the summer."

They were both gorgeous, but in totally different ways. Amy was tall, and pretty, with an ungodly perfect body. She was tall, and thin, and clearly fit, but it was her tits that caught my eye. They didn't look like any tits I had ever seen. I knew about fake tits from the internet and movies, but I had never seen any before. I had no idea tits could be so big and not sag. They looked like two grapefruits stuffed into her shirt. I could tell she also had a nice ass, but I didn't want to get caught staring.

Casey was my age, and much prettier than anyone I knew. She was tall, and thin, and fit, like Amy. The big difference, was that where Amy had the body, Casey had the face. She also had nice tits, though they were real and normal sized, and she had a great ass at first glance. Her face was almost hard to look at. I had never seen anyone who took my breath away like she did. Her eyes were big and blue and beautiful. Her nose and cheeks and jawline all seemed to work in perfect harmony, making up the perfect face.

"Hello ladies," I said awkwardly, trying not to let on how hot I thought they both were. They both gave me a nonchalant wave of the hand, and went back to their phones. I figured they would treat me like a piece of furniture, and felt a little annoyed.

"Well, I trust you know what to do with the land then," Mr. Howard said with a laugh that irked me to my bones, "your father told me that you would be able to act as my foreman, is that correct?"

"Sure, whatever you need Mr. Howard," I said, holding my anger at bay.

"Good, well you go on and get started then," he said, "we'll be here moving in if you have any questions for me."

"Yes sir," I nodded, and then turned and rode off. I knew what needed to be done, and I had no intention of letting what I still thought of as my land go astray. I spent the rest of the day roaming the land, making sure they hadn't screwed anything up since they bought it. When the sun began to set, I road back to the big mansion, and saw that the movers had already gone. Casey was riding a big black horse in the corral, and I watched her go, taken by the way her long hair blew out behind her.

"Its Jim isn't it?" someone said, and I turned away from Casey to see her mom walking up next to me.

"That's right Mrs. Howard," I nodded, trying not to look at her giant tits, "I was just coming by to tell Mr. Howard that everything is looking good, and that I'll be back tomorrow at dawn."

"Actually, before you go, can you come help me with something inside," Amy asked casually, "I should have asked the movers, but it slipped my mind."

"Uh, of course mam, whatever you need," I said, and got down from my horse. I tied him up to a post, and followed her into the mansion. She walked ahead of me, and I couldn't help but stare at her big round ass as it swayed back and forth. She led me upstairs, and then into a large bedroom. "So, uh, what do you need help with," I asked, looking around the large fancy room.

"Take your pants off," Amy said seriously, finally turning to face me.

"What," I said in shock.

"I said, take your pants off," she repeated, and took a step towards me.

"Mam, I don't know what you're getting at, but I cant do that," I said seriously.

"Look, if you don't take your pants off right now, I'm going to make sure my husband fires you, and then I'll make sure he ruins your father as well," she said, and I could tell she was serious. She had a wild fiery look in her eyes, and I didn't know what to do. I looked around the room, as if there would be something to help me, but there wasn't. I turned back to her, and she just glared me down, waiting. Finally I let out a long sigh, and began unbuttoning my pants.

"That's a good boy," she said as I did it. I pulled down my pants, leaving only my boxers. She stared down at my crotch with a hungry expression. "Mmm, that looks nice," she purred, and placed her hand on my chest, "do you have a nice big cock for me?" I had no idea what to say, or do. This was my new boss' wife, but I believed her threat had been real. "Well, do you?" she repeated.

"Uh, yes mam," I nodded, and she smiled again. She got down on her knees in front of me, and then quickly pulled my boxers down. She had totally caught me off guard with all of it, so I wasn't hard at all yet, and she looked up with an annoyed look.

"You better get hard for me boy," she said menacingly, and then leaned forward and gently blew on my cock. I decided to be a little more daring.

"May I see your tits mam," I asked, hoping she wouldn't lose it, "they look so good I just have to get a better look."

"Oh, so its these that you want huh," she smiled, and leaned back, pushing her chest out. She began unbuttoning her shirt, and her giant tits slowly came into view. By the time she unclasped her bra, and I finally got to see her massive tits, I was hard as a rock.

"Oh wow, now that's more like it," she said when she noticed I had gotten hard for her, "this is a big huge cock." And with that she leaned in and took it in her mouth. She kept moving forward taking more of my cock into her mouth, until her nose pressed into my stomach. It felt better than any blowjob I had ever gotten, and I knew I wouldn't last. I focused as hard as I could, and managed to last more than a minute.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," I said when I knew I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Cover my big tits in your cum," she said, and I didn't need to be told twice. I grabbed my cock just as it spewed the first jet onto her tits. The second blast came out like a flood, and splashed all across her tits. I shot two more big wads, and then a few more thinner ones, really covering her tits.

"Oh my god," she said when I was done, "what a load."

"Thank you mam, that was amazing," I groaned.

"Oh, it was my pleasure," she smiled at me, rubbing my cum on her tits, "I think we are going to be great friends." I wasn't sure what to say to that, and realized she was going to make this a regular thing whether I liked it or not.

"Uh, yes mam," I said awkwardly.

"Well I better get cleaned up," she said, getting to her feet, "and you better get going before my husband gets back." I quickly nodded, and began buckling my pants again. I turned to leave, and made it to the door before she stopped me.

"Oh Jim," she said, and I turned around, "I saw the way you were looking at Casey, and that isn't going to happen. You're mine, understand?"

"Uh, yes mam," I said, and then quickly left her room. I hurried out of the house, and practically ran back to my horse. I jumped on, and began riding away when someone called after me.

"Excuse me," a sweet sounding voice called, and I turned to see Casey riding towards me. Again I was struck by her unreal beauty.

"Hi," she said as she reached me, and she stared at me with her incredible blue eyes, "would you mind helping me pen these horses, I'm still a little new at it."

"Um," I said, and looked back at the house, wondering if Amy was watching me, "sure, I mean of course." She smiled, and I felt my heart flutter. She turned and road back to the stables, and I followed. We rode into the corral, and I began penning the horses while Casey watched. I could feel her beautiful eyes on me as I worked, and I couldn't stop myself from getting hard again. As I penned the last horse, I looked down, and noticed I had an absurd bugle in my jeans. I tried to turn and leave without her seeing it, but it was no use.

"Oh my god," Casey laughed, and I looked over to see her staring down at my jeans. "You really like working with horses, huh?"

"No, I, I mean yes, but I didn't," I stammered, not knowing what to say, "I'm sorry, I should really go."

"Wait," she called after me as I tried to leave, she ran up to me, and then she was hanging on my arm. "Can I see it?" she asked in a sexy but innocent voice.

"What, you mean, see my..."

"Ya," she nodded with a smile, "it looks big. I've never seen one as big as that before. Don't you want to show it to me?"

"Uh, I, uh, I don't think I should," I said, remembering Amy's threat, but staring into Casey's gorgeous eyes.

"Why not?" Casey asked, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Uh, no, I don't," I said slowly.

"Good, I don't have a boyfriend either," she smiled, "so why don't you want to show it to me? I know some guys are embarrassed about their size and stuff, but I'm sure you don't have that problem."

"But I work for your family," I said, trying my best to resist.

"So, that just means we'll be seeing a lot of each other," she said, "wouldn't it be better if we can have some fun. No one has to know, especially my parents if that's what your worried about."

"Well, ya, it kind of is," I admitted, "I don't want to mess up this job."

"Don't worry, you wont, I promise," she said, and then she got down on her knees in front of me. She began fumbling with my belt, when I stopped her. She looked up with an annoyed look at first.

"Wait," I said, grabbing her wrist, "if we're going to do this, we should go up to the hay loft, so no one sees us."

"Mmm, good idea," she beamed, and then pulled me up after her. She climbed the latter first, and I followed. I glanced up as we climbed, and saw right up her sundress. Her ass looked amazing. When we got to the top, she pushed me down into the hay, and was on top of me a second later. She surprised me by kissing me, and I kissed her back, and then felt her hand on my cock. She moved down my body, and then pulled my pants down. My cock was standing at full attention, ready for whatever she wanted.

"Oh my god," she said as she took it in both hands, "its even bigger than I thought. It looks almost as big as the horses." With that she leaned down, and took it in her mouth. Unlike Amy, she was only able to take a few inches, but it still felt great. "Jeez, you're too big to suck," she said after a minute of struggling, "I guess we'll just have to find another way to have fun." She climbed back up to me, and we began making out again. Then I felt her climb on top of me. The next thing I knew, I felt her pussy moving down over my dick. She pushed down slowly, and then began slowly riding me.

She felt tight and wet and amazing, and if I hadn't just cum for her mother, I definitely wouldn't have lasted long at all. I let my hands move up and down her body and she slowly rode me. Her moans got steadily louder, and she began to really start bucking. When she came she threw her head back, and I felt her pussy clamp down tight on me. She began to let out a squeal, and I pulled her down onto me. I pulled her face to mine, and we began to kiss passionately again as she finished cumming.

"Oh my god," she panted as she broke the kiss, "that was amazing. Did you cum yet?"

"Uh, no," I said, feeling a little embarrassed. "Not yet."

"Wow," she said, getting off me and laying back in the hay, "you're really good at this you know. Why don't you fuck me now." she rolled over, and stuck her ass up for me. I got up behind her, and took her hips in my hands. I pushed back in, and we both moaned. "Fuck," she moaned as I began fucking her, "you're so fucking big." I gently pumped into her, not wanting to hurt her. She was moaning loudly, and pushing her hips back into me, so I slowly picked up the rhythm. My big dick was sliding in and out of her easily, and I could feel myself about to cum.

"Ugh, fuck, here it comes," I panted.

"Not inside," she said quickly. I was almost there, and didn't have time to discuss the matter. I quickly pulled my dick out, just in time to shoot a big load all over her ass. Some of it shot up to her face, and some just flew around the loft. When I was done I fell down into the hay beside her. I looked over at her, and saw her beautiful face smiling at me. I leaned over to kiss her again, and then heard a truly terrifying sound.

"Casey," Amy's voice called out from somewhere outside the barn. "Are you in the barn? Casey!"

"Oh shit, that's my mom," Casey said, sitting up and already grabbing her clothes. I noticed her shirt had some of my cum on it, and I groaned out loud, knowing Amy would know it was mine.

"Go," I said, beginning to panic. "Get on a horse and ride out of here. If she sees us together I'm dead." Casey finished dressing, and was about to hurry down the ladder, when she stopped and turned to me.

"Will I see you again tomorrow?" she asked, giving me a truly radiant smile.

"Ya," I nodded, and she hurried down the ladder. I stayed up top, hoping that Amy wouldn't come up. A moment later I heard Casey ride out of the barn, and then heard Amy calling after her, getting farther away. I pulled my pants up, jumped down from the loft, and hurried out of the barn, making sure not to be seen. I ran over to my horse, looking around for Amy and not seeing her. As I rode away from the big house, I had to wonder what the hell I had gotten myself into.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,215 Followers