The Rancher Ch. 02 - A Growing Dilemma

Story Info
Jim wants Casey, but her mother wants him.
2.5k words
4.62
15.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,225 Followers

I arrived at the Howard lot at dawn, as I had said I would. The place was dead quiet, except for the normal sounds of morning coming from the birds and other animals. As far as I could tell no one else was awake, so I went to work. I didn't need to be told how to care for my land by some city slicker. Even if Mr. Howard did give me instructions, I'm sure they would be wrong.

Around nine I saw my sister Jenny ride up, and head into the stables. Not long after that I saw Casey come out of the house. She gave me a wave and a smile that made my head spin, and then she went into the barn too. I wondered how she and jenny would get on, and hoped they would be friends. I liked Casey, a lot, but I was still terrified of her mom. I made sure to work far from the house, out of sight of the newcomers. I worked long and hard, tending to my land that was no longer mine. When the sun began to get low, I rode back to the house, intending to check on the stables and then leave before I could get myself into any trouble.

I rode into the stable, and found Casey standing beside the big black stallion. She was brushing it gently when she heard me ride in.

"Hey there Jim," she said, flashing her gorgeous smile at me again. No matter how hard I tried to plan on not getting in trouble, that smile tore it all down.

"Hey Casey," I said, riding up to her and jumping down off my horse. "How are the horses today?"

"Great," she said. "Your sister was here most of the day. She's really good with the horses. I learned a lot from her."

"Good," I nodded. "She's been working with horses her whole life. Probably she always will."

"I wish I could live in a place like this my whole life," Casey said, turning back to the stallion. "It's so peaceful here."

"So why don't you?" I asked. "You don't seem to have any money problems."

"My parents would never let me live like this," she sighed. "I'm going to school to become a lawyer, and if I dropped out, my dad would cut me off completely." I wanted to tell her that she could stay with me, that we could have a life together. But I knew that wasn't true. Her dad would fire me, and cut her off, and her mother would hunt us down and kill us both. For now I couldn't rescue this beautiful girl, even though I wanted to.

"A lawyer huh?" I said, not quite able to picture her as a lawyer. I had always had a picture of what a lawyer was in my head, and this girl did not match that picture.

"Ya, my dad says it's a good career choice," Casey said, a bit sadly. "And he can get me into a good firm as soon as I pass the bar."

"Well I suppose that's a good idea then," I said, wishing it weren't. "I wish I could say we have lawyers around these parts, but we don't. The only lawyers I've ever met were just here to buy people's land."

"That's not the kind I want to be," Casey said. "I want to at least help people. Or if not people, then animals, or the land. I want to help something."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you will," I said, and she smiled at me again. As she smiled, I saw her eyes move down my body, and I could tell what she was thinking. I was getting ready to decide what I wanted to do with her, when we were both surprised by her mother's voice.

"Casey!" Amy's voice called from outside the barn.

"Shit," Casey said turning away from me. "Its like she's spying on us or something." I didn't say anything, but I knew she very well may have been. A second later Amy walked in, and shot us both a nasty look.

"Casey, you've been out here with these animals all day," Amy said in a disapproving tone. "Don't you have some studying to do?"

"Mom, its summer," Casey said. "And what did we buy this place for if not to spend the whole day outside with the horses."

"Don't back talk me young lady," Amy snapped at her. "You still have to apply for your summer internship, and you need to prepare."

"Mom, I don't..."

"Enough," Amy yelled. "I said to go, now go!" Casey huffed, and then left. I found myself alone with Amy, and didn't dare look at her.

"I thought I told you to stay away from my daughter," Amy said in a cold menacing voice.

"I'm sorry mam," I said awkwardly. "But I have to see her. Its my job to look after the stables too." Amy walked over to the stallion that Casey had been brushing.

"Fine," Amy said dismissively. "But you won't be touching her, understand?"

"Yes mam," I nodded nervously.

"Good. If Casey wants to see a horse cock she can look at this one," Amy slapped the horses ass, and he gave an irritated whiny. "Your horse cock is all mine, now get it out."

"Mam?" I said, taken aback at her forwardness. Her brashness was in total contrast to her daughter's gentle nature.

"Don't make me repeat myself Jim, get your cock out, now!"

"Y-yes mam," I stammered, and began fumbling with my belt. I pulled down my pants, and the cool breeze blew against my soft cock. She just glared at me impatiently.

"Well," she said.

"Uh, give me a moment," I said, and took it in my hand. I began jerking on it, but it didn't move.

"I think I know what you want," she said, stepping towards me. She reached up and undid the buttons on her shirt. When she opened it, I saw she didn't have a bra, and her giant tits came out. I couldn't help but stare at them in awe. They really didn't look like any tits I had ever seen before. My cock began to react right away.

"That's it," she smiled, looking down at my cock as it slowly grew. "You like these, don't you?"

"Yes mam," I nodded truthfully.

"They don't have tits like this around here, do they?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"No mam, not at all," I said, stroking my quickly hardening cock.

"Of course not," she laughed. "You can only get tits like this in LA or New York. Mine are from LA. They cost me over twenty thousand dollars. Or cost my husband I should say. I made sure to get the best plastic surgeon I could."

"He did a fine job mam," I said, staring down at the awesome fake tits.

"Aren't you just the perfect little cowboy," she said, stepping up to me and taking my cock in her hand. "Although you aren't quite so little, are you? Do you have another big load for me?"

"Uh, yes mam," I said, knowing I couldn't say no to her. She smiled an evil looking smile, and got down on her knees in front of me. She leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth. Again she was able to take the whole thing. Casey was the one I wanted, but her mother sure could suck cock. She began bobbing her head up and down, taking my whole cock. I looked down, and watched her big tits bounce as my cock disappeared and then reappeared with each bob of her head. She was using her tongue, as well as her throat muscles, and I knew I wouldn't last long.

I held on a moment longer, and then told her I was going to cum. To my surprise, she didn't stop sucking. Instead, she dove all the way down. I knew I was there, and she wasn't stopping, so I let it go. I let out a deep moan as I felt the cum rocket up my cock and into her mouth. I could feel my cock pumping big ropes of cum into her, but she didn't flinch. She swallowed all of it, and when I was done, she slowly pulled back off of my cock. She smiled up at me, swallowing the last of it.

"Good boy," she said, and gave my cock a little slap. "Now then, why don't we move over here."

"Mam?" I said, not sure what she meant.

"I think I let you off too easy last time," she said, walking over to a table in the corner. "I know there's more cum in those balls, and its mine, not Casey's. Now get over here." I knew not to argue. I walked over, as she unbuttoned her own pants. She pulled them down, and I stared at her awesome ass. It didn't look normal, even though it looked really hot. Then I realized her ass was fake too, and done just as well. I shook my head in disbelief. Amy laid a blanket on the table, and then hopped up onto it, and looked at me. I shrugged, and moved up to her. I took her ample hips in my hands, and pushed my cock into her. She let out a moan as I entered her. I began fucking her on the table, staring down at her tits as I did.

At one point she leaned in and kissed me. It was a rough, hard kiss, without any passion at all. She seemed to notice as well, and quickly leaned back. She leaned back, tilting her head back. I decided to just go ahead and fuck her hard, that's clearly what she wanted from me. I began to really pound her. She was panting and moaning as I slammed my cock into her. Facing her wasn't helping, so I took her by the hand, and brought her off the table, and turned her around. I pushed back into her from behind, and really started fucking her hard. She bent down, and moaned even louder as I pounded her. She came at least once before I did. When I told her I was getting close, she told me to shoot it on her back. I fucked her another minute, and then pulled out and shot a big load onto her ass and back.

"You are such a stud," she laughed once I was finished. "I never knew a man could cum so much twice in a row."

"Yes mam," I said, not sure what else to say.

"Finish up here and then go home," she said seriously. "I don't want to see you with my daughter again." With that she left, her shirt still open. I just stood in the barn with my pants down, feeling confused and overwhelmed. I let out a deep sigh, and pulled my pants back up. I went about finishing my work for the day, and was about to leave, when I heard a soft voice from behind me.

"Hey Jim," Casey's gentle voice said. I turned around, and saw her standing behind me, looking as beautiful as ever in the fading sunlight. "Sorry about my mom, she can be a bit controlling."

"Ya," I nodded, "I know."

"We can still have some fun though," she smiled, and I wished I could. "I saw her go back to the house, so we probably have a good twenty minutes or so before she comes looking for me again."

"I'm not sure we should," I said, wanting to, but knowing I wouldn't be able to get it up after what Amy had done to me. "She seems pretty serious."

"She thinks she is, but don't worry about it," Casey said with a wave of her hand, "so what do you say, back to the hay loft?" I knew I should leave, and I knew I couldn't fuck her right now, but she was so damned beautiful that I couldn't just leave. I smiled back, and nodded. We headed up to the loft, and lay down in the hay together. She lay on top of me, and we began to make out. The difference between kissing Casey and Amy was night and day. Where Amy was rough and forceful, Casey was soft and gentle. And where Amy's beauty was all bought and faked, Casey was genuinely the most wonderful girl I had ever seen.

As her soft body lay on top of me, I felt myself getting hard, despite what I had just done. Casey broke the kiss, and smiled down at me, and then moved down and began undoing my belt. She looked up at me with an unbelievably sexy look as she pulled my pants down. My cock was tenting out my boxers, and she playfully bit it, before pulling them down too. My cock fell down over my leg. She lifted it up, and let it fall back down, laughing as she did it.

"I can't believe how big it is," she laughed as she played with it. Then she leaned down and took it in her mouth. She took a little more than last time, but nowhere near as much as her mom. She sucked it for a while, seeming to wait for it to get harder. I was a bit embarrassed to be giving her a half hard flopper, but I was surprised I could even get that hard after cumming twice in a row less than an hour before.

"Is something wrong?" She asked after another five or so minutes of me still not getting fully hard.

"Uh, I guess I had a real long day of hard work," I said, feeling my face burn red. "Sorry," I added.

"That's ok," she said. "You just sit back and let me take care of you. Tomorrow we can have some real fun." With that she returned to sucking my semi hard cock. She did seem like she was able to take it a little deeper in this state, but I wished I could get harder for her. Instead I just enjoyed the site of such a gorgeous girl blowing me. It took a long time, and I could tell she was getting frustrated, but eventually I felt myself getting there. I told her so, and she kept on going, picking up her pace a little.

When I finally came, it wasn't a huge load like I usually shot, but it wasn't nothing either. She swallowed it all, and then crawled back up to me, and lay down beside me. We lay there together for a while, and it felt like heaven, until we heard her mother shouting again somewhere outside.

Casey sighed, and began to dress. She leaned over me and gave me a nice kiss, and then headed back down. I lay there a moment longer, trying to think what I could do about my predicament. I wanted Casey more than I had ever wanted anyone or anything, but her mother was insane. And Amy definitely had plans for me. I wasn't sure how I would be able to make it work with Casey, but I was determined to try.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,225 Followers