The Rancher Ch. 05 - A New Complication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's her huh," I said, and had to take a swallow. I hadn't expected her to look that good.

"Yep, I told you she was perty," Dewey said, smiling ear to ear.

"You think you can handle that Jimbo?" Jasper asked, also admiring Amanda as she moved her body. I could see that half the guys in the bar were watching her dance.

"I think I can hold my own," I said.

"We know you can hold your own," Jasper said, "But can you get her to hold your own?" Dewey and Jasper both burst into laughter.

"Only one way to find out," I said. I grabbed a beer off the bar, and walked out to the dance floor. I wasn't the best dancer, but I wasn't the worst either. I walked onto the floor, and began moving my body. Within seconds of me starting to dance, Stephanie Grover came up to me and started trying to dance with me. I had known Stephanie my whole life, and I knew she liked me. She was nice enough to look at, and if the city folk had never moved to town, me and Stephanie just might have had something. But as it was, I wasn't here for Stephanie.

I danced with her for a minute, constantly looking over at Amanda. She was moving her body in a way that the other girls just weren't, and everyone seemed to be aware of it. Amanda noticed me checking her out, and then she was checking me out too. When the song finished, I told a disappointed Stephanie thanks, and then walked over to Amanda.

"Hi," I said as a new song started. "I'm Jim." I began moving, and then Amanda did too.

"Hi Jim, I'm Amanda," Amanda said with a sly smile, looking me up and down as we started dancing with each other. Her eyes lingered on my chest for a moment, and then dropped down. I saw her eyes go slightly wider as she looked down at my crotch, and then hover there for a moment. Her smile stretched into a big grin, and then she looked back up at me. I got my first real good look at her face, and wasn't disappointed. In fact, she really did look a lot like Casey. Her eyes were green instead of blue, but they were big and sexy looking. She had almost the same nose, and a very similar jawline. And her lips were big and full, and she had on red lipstick that made them look even better. I stared at her as we danced, and I could tell she was checking me out as much as I was her.

"Hey," Casey's voice said from behind me, snapping me out of the trance I had been in. I turned to see her marching up to us with an angry look on her face. "What the hell are you doing?" I was totally taken aback at first. Casey looked pissed, and I felt like I had done something wrong. Then I realized this was all part of her plan.

"What, I, uh, nothing," I said, not needing to feign nervousness.

"What's the matter Casey," Amanda said with a smug look, and then moved closer to me. She wrapped an arm around my back, and then I felt her body press against mine. "You don't like your man dancing with me?"

"He's not my man," Casey said, frowning at Amanda.

"Then what's the problem," Amanda said, grinding her body on mine. I could feel her tits pressing into my stomach, and they felt good.

"He came here with me," Casey said, in a much more aggressive tone than I was used to hearing from her.

"Well he's dancing with me," Amanda said, "and you just said yourself that he's not your man. So I don't see what the problem is."

"You really want this slut over me?" Casey said aggressively to me.

"I, we're just dancing Casey," I said, having very real feelings toward the fake act she was putting on. I didn't want Casey to even be pretend mad at me.

"Fine, if you want this little tramp then you can have her," Casey huffed, and stormed off.

"Wait, Casey," I said, starting to go after her. I knew this was all an act, but it felt real to me. And I didn't want Casey walking away from me like that. I took a step after her, but Amanda grabbed my shirt and pulled me back to her.

"Let her go," Amanda said, pressing her body against mine again. "She's just jealous cause we've liked the same guys before. Only the last time I was seventeen and she was nineteen, so she won. But I don't think that's going to happen this time." Amanda gave me a sexy look that made my head feel a little hazy.

"What guy was that?" I asked, wondering who these two beauties had competed over before me.

"Some jock that was in my brother's frat," Amanda said. "I had a total crush on him, but Casey got to him first. I'll just have to get my revenge with you." She gave me a devious little smirk, and continued grinding her body on mine. I didn't like where this was going. They seemed to have a history that I didn't want to be part of. I just wanted Casey. Now I was in the middle of all kinds of ridiculous drama that felt like I shouldn't be caught up in. But Amanda was hot, and her body felt very nice as it moved on mine. I stared into her big green eyes, and felt like my plan was starting to get away from me.

We continued dancing for a while, and then walked over to the bar together to get drinks. I got myself a beer and her a vodka tonic, and we both leaned against the bar, catching our breath after dancing.

"Hey Jim," I heard Dewey's voice call. I looked over and saw him walking towards us with a big excited smile on his face. "I saw Casey leave with one of them city guys."

"What, which one," I said, wanting to know who it was even though I knew Dewey was lying. This all still felt real even though I knew it wasn't.

"I don't know," Dewey said. "Some guy with a blue..."

"Are you still thinking about her," Amanda said, cutting Dewey off midsentence, and shooting me an irritated look. "You should be thinking about me." I started to say something, and then stopped. I didn't know what to say. I was in the middle of some fucked up charade that I wanted no part of. I just wanted Casey. I could tell that the plan was working, and I could probably have Amanda. But I wanted Casey. I didn't want her to even pretend to be mad at me. I wanted to chase after her, and take her home, and make sweet love to her, and have her tell me she would stay with me.

Amanda gave me a look that I could tell meant I was going to lose her if I didn't stop thinking about Casey. I tried to put Casey out of my mind, and just focus on Amanda. I smiled at her, and she smiled back. She did have a very lovely smile.

"So, you have your own place around here then," Amanda asked, giving me a look that told me she wanted to come home with me.

"Uh, I live with my parents still," I said awkwardly. "And they're both home tonight."

"That's too bad," Amanda sighed. "And there's not even a motel around here. Where are people supposed to go to have a little fun?"

"Well, there are a few places," I said. "If you know where to go."

"And do you know where to go?" she asked.

"Ya," I nodded. "As long as you don't mind the outdoors that is."

"I don't mind at all," she said, leaning up to me, "why don't we get out of here, and I can help you forget all about Casey Howard." I swallowed nervously, but nodded. We both finished our drinks, and then left the bar together. I waved bye to Dewey, and he waved back with a huge grin, blatantly staring at Amanda's ass as we walked out.

"Which car is yours?" Amanda asked, walking towards the dirt parking lot full of cars.

"It's that mustang over there," I said, wondering what she was going to think of my ride. She got an excited look, and started searching the lot for a mustang.

"I love mustangs," she said, "but I don't see it. Where is it?"

"Right there," I said, pointing at my horse. She looked back, followed my finger, and then frowned as she saw what I was pointing at.

"You mean the horse," she said, sounding disgusted.

"Ya," I laughed. "I don't have a car. Never needed one. My old girl here gets me everywhere I need to go."

"So you're like, really a cowboy then, huh," Amanda said, eyeing me up and down again.

"That's right," I nodded. "Born and bred. Here, let me help you up." She looked reluctant, but she walked up to my horse. I could tell she didn't know what to do, so I helped her put her leg in one stirrup. She still didn't look like she was going to get herself up, so I brought my hand down to her ass. I knew I could help her up without making it sexual, but that would go against what I was trying to do here.

I grabbed her ass firmly in my hand, and she looked back at me with wide surprised eyes. I was getting a very nice feel of her excellent ass. She looked like she was about to say something, but I hoisted her up in a quick easy motion. She let out a little noise of surprise as I lifted her up onto the horse, and then she looked down at me with a smile. I smiled back, and jumped up onto the horse easily. I got in the saddle, with Amanda sitting behind me, and started riding out into the night. At first she had her hands on my waist, and then they wrapped around my stomach as we rode faster. Then I felt her tits press against my back.

"Where are we going?" She asked as I rode us off into the fields. I could tell she wasn't used to being on a horse, but she was doing fine.

"Well, we can head up to the cliff that overlooks the town," I said, turning my head so she could hear me as we continued to ride. "Or we can go down by the river. Or we could go to where the waterfall is when it rains. It did rain a few days ago."

"Take me to the waterfall," Amanda said, and I nodded. I changed directions, and started riding off into the woods. I could tell that Amanda was scared as we rode through empty fields and then dark woods. I didn't blame her. If I didn't know the woods as well as I did I wouldn't like being out here at night either. But as it was, I felt totally at home as I rode us through the woods and up the path that led to the waterfall. As we got closer, I could hear water running in the creek, and hoped that meant there would be water at the fall. We turned one last corner, and there it was.

There wasn't a tremendous amount of water, but it was enough. We could see it trickling down the rocks and into the stream down below. But more importantly we could hear it. The water made that perfect peaceful sound as it trickled its way down the rocks from one stream to another. There was a nearly full moon, and it was shining light into the little grove that sat next to the water. It set the perfect romantic outdoor ascetic.

"Oh my god," Amanda said as we rode up to the water. "It's gorgeous here. How did you find this place?"

"I've always known about it," I shrugged. "I grew up here."

"And have you always taken girls to this place?" Amanda asked.

"Uh, I may have taken a girl here before," I chuckled, "once or twice."

"What about Casey," Amanda asked. "Have you ever taken her here before?"

"Uh, no," I said truthfully, wishing it weren't so. I did love this spot, and I should have taken Casey here already. It felt wrong to be taking Amanda to one of my favorite spots before Casey. And I knew that if I took her here now, it would just make me think of Amanda.

"Good," Amanda said happily. "She doesn't deserve to see a romantic place like this."

"You two really don't like each other, huh," I said, stopping the horse. I jumped down, and tied the reins to a tree, and then moved to help Amanda down.

"I don't like her," Amanda said. "But I don't think she even cares about me. I've always just been Derrick's little sister to her. Not an equal." That did seem to jive with the way I had heard Casey talk about her. I brought my hand to Amanda's leg, and then she swung the other one over, and I took her ass again. I couldn't help from getting a good feel as I helped her down. Her ass felt absolutely incredible, and I started to get excited for the first time. This was all just a big dumb revenge plot, but I was starting to realize that I was about to hook up with this extremely attractive girl.

"So, uh, where do we sit," Amanda asked, walking away from the horse and looking around. "I don't want to get all dirty."

"Don't worry," I said, grabbing my bedroll off the back of my horse. I walked over to a nice open space of dirt where the moonlight was shining through especially well. I unrolled the blanket, and laid it down in the dirt.

"Wow, you cowboys sure do come prepared, huh," she laughed, and sat down on the blanket. She laid back, and I took a moment to admire her sexy body in the moonlight. I got down on the blanket too, and was wondering how to make the first move, when Amanda sat up. She leaned toward me, and I leaned toward her, and our mouths met in the middle. The kiss started soft, and then we both moved into it more. I hadn't been prepared for how good a kisser she was.

We kissed in the moonlight, and then I slowly moved over her. She moved back, without breaking the kiss, until she was lying on her back, and I was leaning over her. I could feel her hands moving along my body, and I brought mine up to hers. I was holding myself up with one hand, but I let my other move along her body. Her stomach felt tight and thin; not fit like Casey's, but still sexy. Then my hand moved further up. My hand moved over her breast as we continued making out. It felt amazing. It was big and soft and yielding in just the right way. I could feel that she had bigger tits than Casey. As I felt her up, I felt her hands moving along my chest, and then down to my crotch. I was already hard, and I felt her hand move over my pants, and find my dick.

"Oh wow," she said, finally breaking our kiss. She brought her other hand down, and then they were both moving along my pants, feeling my dick. "Has Casey gotten a peak at your big cowboy dick yet?"

"Uh, ya," I said, unsure of how to feel or what to say. My mind was spinning in a way I hadn't expected. This was supposed to be revenge for Casey. I was supposed to be fucking the shit out of Derrick's little sister. But Derrick's little sister was hot. And now that we were out here in the woods, kissing in the moonlight, I was starting to feel things. Amanda was no longer a pawn in a fucked up game. Now she was a real woman, a very fine woman.

"Well now it's my turn," Amanda said, and pushed me down onto my back. I lay back, and she began unbuckling my belt, and then my jeans. I lifted my butt as she pulled them down, and my cock sprang up. Amanda let out a sexy girlish laugh as my cock stuck up in the air.

"Holy shit," she laughed, wrapping her small hand around it. "Now this is a nice cock." She bent down, and then I felt her lips wrap around my tip. They felt soft and plump, and she seemed to know what she was doing. She sucked the tip for a moment, and I thought that would be it. Then she started moving down. She took my cock in her mouth inch by inch, until she had taken nearly all of it. She had a lot more of my cock in her mouth than Casey ever had, though still not as much as Amy. She started moving her head up and down, and swirling her tongue on my cock as she did it. It felt incredible. I hadn't expected her to be able to do that. I could already tell she was much better at giving blowjobs than Casey was.

I let her suck my cock for a few minutes, enjoying every second. Then I took her head, and pulled her off me. She looked up at me in surprise, and I leaned in and kissed her again. I moved my hands up, and started undressing her as we kissed again. We came apart as I pulled her shirt over her head. She sat back, laughing beautifully, and undid her bra. It fell off her chest, and I stared at her amazing tits in the moonlight. They were definitely bigger than Casey's, and they had a perfect round shape. They weren't as big as Amy's fake ones, but they were as big as any real tits I had ever seen. Her nipples looked like two tiny pebbles in the dark light.

I bent down until my mouth found her left breast. I began sucking her tits, and brought my hands up to knead them as I did it. She leaned her head back, but continued taking her shorts off. When I sat back up, I looked down and saw that she was totally naked. Every part of her tight body looked stunningly perfect in the moonlight. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. I had thought that I would never feel like that about anybody but Casey ever again, but Amanda looked perfect.

I leaned over her again, and we went back to kissing. Her hands were still holding onto my cock, and I felt her pulling it towards her. The head of my cock found her pussy, and she moved it along her slit. I could feel how warm and wet she was, and then she made a quick movement. I felt my cock slide into her, and we both moaned out loud. I felt my cock slowly pushing deeper into her tight pussy, and I held it there for a moment. Then I started moving my hips. She felt even better than I had expected, and she was moaning more sexily than anyone I had ever heard.

She wrapped her hands around my back, and a moment later her legs as well. It felt like she was trying to pull me deeper into her, and I kept on pounding away. It was hard to tell if she was tighter than Casey, but I was sliding in and out of her wonderfully. She tilted her head back, still puling me into her, and I just pounded away, trying to give her the best orgasm she had ever had. Her moans grew louder and louder, until she let out a long high scream.

I pumped my hips harder as her moans grew, and then I slowed down as I felt her cumming. I knew I was going to cum too, and reached down for my cock. I didn't know if she wanted me to cum inside or not, so I figured I'd play it safe. I pulled out, aimed my dick, and began shooting a nice big load onto her tight stomach. It felt amazing, and a lot of it was shooting up and onto her tits. One shot even went up to her face.

"Wow," she said, laughing as she looked down at all the cum I had shot on her. "That was a lot."

"Well, there's more where that came from," I said, pulling her body up to mine.

"Are you serious," she said, looking both shocked and excited. "You can keep going?"

"With you, I can most definitely keep going," I said, and she smiled up at me. I leaned in and kissed her again, feeling some of my cum wipe on me from her tits. We kissed for a moment longer, and then she sat back, and turned around. She got on her hands and knees, and stuck her ass out for me. I stared down at it, and felt my mouth watering. Her ass seemed to form a perfect heart shape. I had thought Casey had the best ass ever, but now I wasn't sure.

I took Amanda's ass in my hands, amazed at the way it seemed to fill my hands up while still being firm. I lined my cock up, and shoved it back in. I began thrusting into her, and she pushed back into me. My cock was moving in long deep strokes, filling her up completely. She was letting out her sexy moans again, and our hips were making loud smacking sounds as they met. Her ass felt huge in my hands, and I gave it a little slap. I felt an awesome ripple go through it.

"Oh ya, slap my ass," Amanda moaned as I pounded my cock into her. "Harder." I was a little surprised at that. When I had slapped Casey's ass she had given me a look like it turned her on, but she wanted to pretend it didn't. Amanda was telling me to do it again, harder. I decided to go with it. I slapped her ass harder. It was hard enough to leave a red mark, and right away I felt ashamed, but she seemed to love it.

"Oh fuck ya," she moaned even louder. "Slap my ass and fuck me with your huge cock. Fuck my little pussy." I could tell she could take it, and I was giving it to her nice and hard. It felt totally amazing, and I wasn't sure how much longer I would last. With Casey I was used to making slow sensual love to her. I only fucked Amy hard like this, cause she was a dirty whore who clearly wanted it. But Amanda seemed to be loving every second of it, and asking for more. I slapped her ass again, though not quite as hard as before, and she screamed out in ecstasy again.

I reached forward, and grabbed a big handful of her hair. She knew exactly what I was doing, and leaned her head back to make it easier. I collected her hair in a big clump, and gave it a pull. I pulled on her hair until her head was totally bent back. Her back was arched in a totally sexy way, and her ass looked even bigger than before. I gave it another slap, and watched the sexy ripple go through it. I was pulling her hair, and pounding into her, and she was pushing back into me on every thrust. It all felt as sexy as anything I had ever done, and I knew I was going to cum again. I was getting ready to pull out and shoot it on her back, when she screamed out again.