The Ranger: Ch. 19

Story Info
Dnd Ranger trying to save the world-ish.
7.5k words
4.7
1.8k
7

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers

Welcome Back! Everyone depicted in this alternate universe, thousands of years in the futuristic past, are of age and has agreed to the their story being presented today. If your story is added, you will also have to agree.

Team1: Heran, Evaine, Niviena, Ewlene, Yesime, Anders, Isabella

Team2: Sabina, Annalise, Desa, Abigale, Amber, Treya, Ivana, Joan

Team3: Katelyn, Beau, Alexandra, Triss, Abby, Jenna, Amelia

Team4: Jacob, Dustin, Jamison, Anton, Petra, Erika, Regina

Merchant Ship: Saedin, Agitha, Cassandra

Merchant Ship2: Severan, Penelope, kids, Emma

Other: Nikolas, Sandy, Tia, Ninhersag, Grayson, Cinthia

Special: Soviet, Boulder.

Feeling a little squished, I'm set down and we will walk Sandy back out in the morning.

"I wish you a wonderful evening," Tia says to Sandy.

"Thank you Tia," She then whispers loud enough for everyone to hear. "I'll tell you in the morning." Tia smiles at me shaking my head at Sandy's back.

Sandy had heard most of what was happening earlier so she knew about Moira and Boulder and Nottingham, etc.

"Boulder, are you able to take us to the other city? It sounds like it has most of the treasure?" Sandy speeds up to walk next to him.

"What are you?" Boulder looks her up and down, "You look like a Gobbo, but you talk better than I do and you smell like flowers."

She screeches that he is rude and then giggles. "Master has been teaching me how to read and speak."

"Do you think nobody has ever thought to make a Gobbo slave literate to handle the paperwork? It takes decades to get half of where you are at, and, can you use that weapon?"

Sandy ignites flame in her hand, "Yes, and this also." She is surprised when Boulder turns and covers her from the front,

"Stop that, are you crazy, they will take you in if you show people you can do magic. Gobbo Shamans never come out of their territory."

"Not sure there's enough people to take her in." I answer as I walk by them, "Keep the magic to a minimum Sandy, we don't want you hurting people before we get the info we need."

"Yes, Master." She hurrumphs at Boulder and walks behind me, Boulder hurrying up to get upfront again to lead the way.

"I understand what you are saying Boulder, she is not a normal Goblin in any way, walking back into town the guards look at our bows and makeup, she grabs my pants and walks closer.

The Inn had a Lion burnt into a sign hanging in front of the standard looking in, still get me how clean they are, no smoke, soot.

"Wow," Yesime says and I agree, the place was about half full. We take a table that fits the four of us perfectly, Yesime with Boulder, Sandy next to me.

"Slaves in the back room," I hear from the waitress, the aura around me exploded out before I knew what happened. 'Sorry, my fault.' Cinthia sends me, the server takes several steps back.

"Sorry, you startled me, I'm waiting to hear back from the Baron, she'll be staying with me until his business is completed. We will need two rooms, if Quartermaster Nottingham comes to update us, let her know where we are at, nobody else, what do you recommend to eat?"

"Yes sir, Uh, sorry sir, we have to tell everyone the same thing."

"That's fine, she's my good luck charm, she stays with me, room and food?" I answer her.

"Two rooms for four people is 1gold per room, per person to include stable and breakfast and one ale per person, uh, occupant. Dinner is 6 silver per person, two free drinks with, we only have one choice, the grouse sold out already."

"Must have been good, four of the second choice then and four ales?" I look around everyone and they nod, I notice the groups at the two tables next to us got up and left, that's not the best start, but 'Thank you Cin, it worked.'

'You look good with fiery eyes.' Cinthia replies.

If this is the second best food, then they are doing quite well, the ale is about the same as Katelyn's, so it's okay.

"I'm sorry, what's your name?" I ask her as she shows up the fourth time to the table.

"Hannah, sir."

"Hannah, any pie?"

"Pie?, ugh, not for regular sale, would you like some?"

"Is is apple?"

'Yes sir,"

"Guahrfhfslsis, I screech a curse in Ghukliak the Goblin language I've heard Sandy use, Sandy snorts a laugh, looking at me shocked. "Yes, but it is for you, I couldn't.

"3 silver and I'll happily give you my pie." She smiles and Yesime gives a small cough into her drink.

"Tiny piece or big piece?" I ask and Hannah scrunches her face and taps her chin.

"To me, it seems small when I'm eating it, but big once I'm stuffed," she is working me for that money and it's working.

"Six silver for the pie with four forks?" I counter to feel better about taking food not for sale.

"Yes, sir! Thank you sir," Hannah turns with a swish in her light blue dress, seems the culture is the same down here as back home on the angle cut dress tops and bottoms.

"Kae, you can call me Kae."

"Oh, Yes, sir, Kae." She giggles and walks off.

"I appreciate the offer, I don't eat sweets." Boulder says and taps his cup on the table, "Once this is done, I'll head to my room, Sandy joining me?"

"I am," Yesime puts her arm around him she towers over him, he looks up at her and then at me.

"Told you, lucky charm stays with me," I say.

Sandy captured my arm in both of hers, "I love this day!" She whispers.

'Hannah needs your healing help with her father.' Cinthia says and then leaves it at that. I wait for more, 'Just tell her you are a healer and ask to see her father! How hard is that to understand?'

'Hey! Don't get mad that I'm not keeping up with your ability to see things nobody else can.' I snap back, 'You two have divine help and then you feed me tidbits holding back anything that might cause some balance issues that makes no logical sense.'

'Hey, his balls dropped,' Grayson says and he means it in a good way somehow. 'He's gonna die any minute now though, so hurry up.'

"Hannah is almost back, so I stand, take the pie and set it on the table, it looks, so so, not that I wouldn't do this if it looked delicious, but it doesn't hurt.

"I'm a healer," I pause to let it sink in, "I'd like to see your father, I've been told he needs my services."

"Yes! Of course, uh, follow me, she turns and runs to to the stairs and hangs a left, I pick up the pace to try and keep up, he would be my neighbor back at Katelyn's, the room before my own.

'You thinks some odd shit at odd times.' Grayson says as I turn in to see her father laying in a single bed.

This is taking forever, I've never seen so much gunk in a body before. 'Come get her Yesime, can't concentrate.' I send over the bond, Hannah is crying and asking questions and holding my arm, pacing and doing it all over again.

'You were an okay healer for injuries, there is no way you could have handled anything like this before.' Grayson says.

'Man, you are just riding me today, give me a minute to finish this maybe?'

Once able to CONCENTRATE, it didn't get any easier, the gunk was merged with the rest of him, The mana I use normally surrounds and then swirls around smaller and smaller to nothing, this was destroying good parts with the bad and then I'd have to heal the damage I'm causing.

'Take a break and build up some reserves, he'll make it a few hours now.' Cinthia sends me.

I wake up in, a chair, with Nottingham staring at me.

"Hey, any news on the items?" I ask and she nods.

"Yesime helped go through the records while you slept." she says and I stand up a little wobbly, Sandy tries to steady me, I walk over and delve into Hannah's dad, I don't see any crud but he does have some internal bleeding.

'Don't! He'll be fine in a day or two, sit down an rest idiot.' Cinthia says. 'When I tell you to do things, it's because it's fucking important.' Oh, shit, okay, got it.

"He's going to piss blood for a day, and then he'll be like it never happened. How long was I out?" Hannah hugs me and Nottingham gives me the tiniest smile.

"He's awake," Sandy says.

"What is going on?" He tries to sit up and Nottingham puts him back down.

"Alastair, you were almost dead, stay in bed until tomorrow, this mage saved your ass at what looked like your last moments with us."

"The place still standing?" He asks his daughter.

"Innu and Vickers left the city when everyone got sick, Riston didn't make it." Hannah answered.

"Wait, you've been cooking all of that food and doing everything else?" I ask and everyone looks at me.

'They'll join Moira, but open an Inn in Twin Rivers.' Cinthia says.

'Twin Rivers? That's crap, let her take Katelyns Inn.

'Your such a greedy food pig! Twin Rivers.' Cinthia replies.

"This place is dying, we need a new Inn at Twin Rivers, no water issues there obviously, and we live just south of there. There's another going, Moira, a farmer just outside the gate here, we'll introduce you two and get you on your way."

"But," Hannah starts and her father puts his hand up and interrupts her.

"He's giving you a new life dear, take it, this is the third thing that curses this land.

"I meant the both of you, the boat, uh, ship will pick you up in three weeks, we'll introduce you to Moria as she has supplies to bring. Bring as much as you want, they're will be plenty of room on the ship."

"Oh, yes, if you're coming, yes," Hannah says to her father.

'We good now?' I ask my two.

'Yep.' Grayson answers.

"Any pie left?" I ask the room.

Sandy shakes her head, "at first, you were in here a long time."

There's plenty left." Hannah smiles and then sits on the bed and hugs her father, we filed back out into the common room, leaving them to catch up.

"If that's what is going around, I wouldn't stay here very long, seriously, come look us up, we could use people like you," I say to Nottingham.

'She's not compatible Kae.' Cinthia says.

'She doesn't need to be pack, to be good for us, a quartermaster for a city, helping us would be huge.' I answer.

'Just saying, it's not going to work, remember our conversation earlier bout listening?'

'Does she die here?' I ask and get no reply.

'Am I breaking any rules if I, of my own free will, make a decision?' I get no reply.

'How about being on my,"

'Don't finish that, asshole, we are on your side.' Cinthia answers finally.

'Oh, now you can speak, my side wants to help her help us, what do you think of my idea Grayson.'

'I'm always in trouble man, why, why would you bring me into this.'

I am used to having conversations in my head to make sure I don't say anything too stupid, but this, is feeling like it's working against me.

'Cinthia, if you are my Cinthia, you will tell me, repercussions and all, as I'm about done with this.'

'She will agree, she'll be there, she'll get jealous of everyone except for her, having abilities and she'll leave in the middle of the night, happy?'

'But she won't be dead?'

'No, she won't be dead, she'll just cause problems.'

She stopped talking to me while I was ranting in my own head and making gestures like a madman.

"Sorry, so, I'm breaking the rules, you are going to die if you stay here, so I offered to take you home with me, but you will hate it there and move on eventually, but, you won't be dead, is the fight I was just having, than and not sure I'm allowed to tell you or not."

"Oh, okay," she is still giving me the you might be crazy looks, "so why can't I move east back to my home?" Nottingham asks.

"Uh, of course, you can, coming with me was the original thought, because you would be amazing to have, but I get we're a tiny town so you'd be bored the vast majority of the time, your idea is good also." I chuckle at the end. "Just don't die, okay?"

"I'll be out of here before you wake up in the morning after that bit of information, thank you for Alastair and this, I'm going to Fulgrum, my home and the gnome capital, she looks at Boulder, you'll come there for one of the items if the information is correct, find me for a drink."

We all sit at our table and my ale is now meh, Yesime stands up and goes behind the bar, figures out where the things are and starts pouring drinks and taking the money until Hannah walks out and hugs her, thanks her, and closes the place down.

"It's late, finish up and go to your room or go home, the kitchen is closed, thank you all for being so patient with us." Hannah starts cleaning up the bar, while Yesime and Sandy clear the tables.

"Our guard left so, if you need to leave let me know so we can open the door." Hannah is sad for a second and then claps her hands, "I am so grateful and happy you saved my dad, he's just as craggily as he was before."

"I heard that!" Alastair shouts from his room, and she laughs, "See."

"I'll stay and help clean-up, you two go on ahead," Yesime says, and I understand the timing.

"Come on, lucky charm, you really came in handy a few times today." I say and we walk up the stairs to the room. Same basic design, a bowl with water on a stand and two little beds.

"How," I stand there not wanting to take control of this as her history leans too much towards others taking.

"Get in bed like you always do," Sandy says.

I've seen her in various stages of undress, she looks like Mertil, just smaller boobs and green, her black hair is silkier and softer than human hair, most don't bathe often so I guess it's rare to see, she'd never bathed in her life before we found her, Yesime told me Sandy swims in the river near the docks every morning, let's it take her downstram to Desa's home where she has towels to dry off.

She has 'accidentally' bitten me several times and poked me in the face, neck, and inside thigh with her nails enough to bleed me, and that's just sleeping, so I'm going to keep an eye on her while we do this.

"This is what I wanted," Sandy says sitting on top of me. She has my dick trapped against my belly, sliding up and down a few times and looking at me with the same heavy-lidded look like Beau.

"I'll always say yes to this," I answer and she groans.

"Good," she gets into a rhythm, doesn't last even a minute before she is hunching and grunting and cursing. "That was too fast," she says looking like someone stole something from her.

"Then keep going, I reach down and tweak her nipples. "Come on, ride me like a horse."

"Ha!" Sandy starts to really get into it. I'm shifting a little to make sure we don't go too far as she's too skinny, it does feel amazing and she gets both of us off.

"Hmm, you taste good", and then, she leans down to clean up my stomach and chest, and that confirms this isn't the first time this has happened.

Pulling her in she gives me her exaggerated lips pucker kiss and I roll with it, teasing her a bit and then rolling her over and doing to her what she was doing to me, sliding up and down her slit.

"Oh! Yes, take it Master," which is hot as hell to hear, but still impossible.

"Take it." She says looking up at me. "I can do it."

"We might find a way one day, but you are important to me, I won't hurt you, I'm fine just having you by my side." Her squint at me said she disagreed, my finger wasn't too big for her, she lost her mind for the next 20 seconds before she squirted all over our bed.

'Where does she keep all that?' Grayson asks and I look down, next time strip the bed.

After a dozen hugs and love you's she goes out to get new bedding and is gone for a while, probably telling Yesime and anyone else in the room, everything.

'So we good?' I ask my two.

'We should have come up with Nottingham's idea without having to tell her everything, or argue.' Cinthia replies.

'We're all new at this, next time.' I answer and can feel the eye roll, not all rainbows I guess.

'I'm sorry.' Cinthia says and she's sitting at the table next to me, looking at her she comes into focus.

'Cut that out, you never apologize.'

'Yeah, well, I realized how shit my life was after I met you and Gray, and now we have a second chance. It's hard to sit in the carriage as you drive, with no input, but I knew, and pushed anyway, and, I was wrong.'

'Yeah, I was wrong also, and Gray's a pussy who should have spoke up, us talking it out and explaining it to Nottingham might have saved her life with no chaos at home.'

'Mistress said she picked you to allow you to do as you wish as it's as she trusts your judgement in the end.' Cinthia says.

'Wait, she told you that after our fight?' I was getting hot again,

'No! no, in the beginning she told you that.' Cinthia stops me from throwing a temper tantrum.

'She also put you two with me, so I didn't get myself killed three days into the journey, we all know without you two that thing with Bjorn would have ended differently. I can't wait to feel you again, I really like talking to you every day, Gray is like a big brother, the weather is amazing, the women are amazing, our wolf,'

'And eagle,' Cinthia smiles.

'Yep, we fought back home also, how bout we make up when you can?'

'Sounds good.' Cintha fades and I feel Sandy, she's snugged into me. I slide out and look out the window, the sun hasn't shown yet, but the sky is lightening up enough it must be close. The first real city in this world and it's dying, a Baron expanding out more than the land could handle, it'll start to reclaim everything in the next few years.

Cities are amazing in how everything is at your fingertips, people watching is a must, trying to guess where they are from, where are they going and why would they dress like that, they have a Thieves Guild, people so used to stealing, they created a guild to teach it to others. Outside of a city and you'll not last long stealing when everyone knows everything within the week.

Oh, I'm probably going to be on edge this entire trip if Sandy is going to be teasing like last night every day or so. Whoo, this is going to be a long trip, but Cinthia should have the strength soon, hopefully, heh, I can feel her happiness at me thinking that.

We need to go to the capital to the north, ugh, forgot the name, it had most of the items and the other Nottingham already said was to the east at the Gnome capital, that ought to be interesting, it's a good thing I'm not in charge of knowing everything as I can't remember the name of the capital there either. 'Fulgrim' Gray says.

We had breakfast at the Inn, took Hannah out the gate and introduced her to Moira, Hannah offered the services of the Inn until they left if she could add two more carts to the trip, we said our goodbye's and went off to find Tia.

Climbing aboard, the three people limit for her to carry around still works when the gnome and goblin make the third. We flew off and over the city, not very high up either, people really do scream and run when she flies over. Thankfully she flew high enough not to get shot at, she might be impervious, but, we were not.

Laughardur is the name of the city listening to Yesime go over the various items, a small vial has the ability to produce an illusory smell of the owner's choosing within a 15 ft. radius at will.

A golden candle, replicating the smell of old books and a crackling fire. That's two with smells, why are they top of the list?

Wand of produce Water that causes a stream of water to shoot out of the wand as if from a large fountain opening. The stream will last for 5 rounds, producing 2 gallons of water each round. The stream will do no damage and will shoot about 5 feet. It will extinguish normal fires and wash away debris.

And why Tia wants this one: it also has 'Water Blast' that emits a huge blast of water to shoot out that causes damage and may knock the target back. The water blast is a stream 5 feet wide, has a range of 30 feet, and can target one creature, she used water blast to wash herself off while deep inside her mountain and took no damage.

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
488 Followers
12