The Ranger: Ch. 20

Story Info
Dnd Ranger trying to save the world-ish.
4.1k words
4.67
2.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
489 Followers

Welcome Back! Everyone depicted in this alternate universe, thousands of years in the futuristic past, are of age and has agreed to the their story being presented today. If your story is added, you will also have to agree.

Team1: Heran, Evaine, Niviena, Ewlene, Yesime, Anders, Isabella

Team2: Sabina, Annalise, Desa, Abigale, Amber, Treya, Ivana, Joan

Team3: Katelyn, Beau, Alexandra, Triss, Abby, Jenna, Amelia

Team4: Jacob, Dustin, Jamison, Anton, Petra, Erika, Regina

Merchant Ship: Saedin, Agitha, Cassandra

Merchant Ship2: Severan, Penelope, kids, Emma

Other: Nikolas, Sandy, Tia, Ninhersag, Grayson, Cinthia

Special: Soviet, Boulder.

As we arrive in the Gnome Kingdom, though from above it is difficult to find but a few structures here and there, they build everything into hills or make their homes like little mounds with grass on top so it's all but invisible except for the smoke of fires.

As it's the same time of day, we follow the same routine, saying goodbye to Tia quickly to get into town before it gets dark as you never know who closes up at dark, not allowing anyone in. No walls and the roads are a few inches deep in the ground, Boulder says the rule is if the ground is being trampled down, take a different route that isn't.

Plenty of them walking about, so many wild animals walking about or being held, It isn't all Gnomes, looking about we see a few humans and dwarves mixed in. I'd never met a dwarf either, they look, so thick considering their size, a few of the women seen did not have beards.

Grayson laughs, 'I forgot I told you that.'

"We are here to see Togim Darkdust,' Yesime tells the guards at the gate, Boulder by her side with me and Sandy in the back. The differences in how Gnomes look were surprising until I realized humans are the same. I thought Boulder was odd as he had not beard or hair, he says it's part of the 'Open Hand' guild way, no matter the race.

I think they look like a mix of dwarf in their beards and hair, but with Elven ears and features on Goblins sized bodies, I'd say gnomes are cuter than goblins, they seem so squeezable, the first baby gnome we saw Yesime talked the lady into holding her, I apologize but the mother says it is no problem, happens all the time.

.The guards kept looking at me as I was the odd one out here, I'd say I was as white as snow, but they don't know what snow is and the sun down here has been pinking me up and then peeling has given me a slight base tan on my face and arms. Not going to lie, walking around like a giant, is fantastic for the ego, everyone belly button tall to me, and Yesime.

"He's on the other side, follow this road until it gets to the end of the city and you can't miss it." The guard says with a smile, waving us through looking for the next group, I've never met a nice guard before.

It was the screaming that let us know that Tia heard the same and was heading that way above our heads. People were ducking into homes that probably weren't theirs, the dwarves are not born runners, Boulder let us know Tia was going to wait on Togim's land until we get there.

The city guard were running ahead of us, and the crowds were dispersing as people might be inquisitive, but Tia is terrifying if you didn't know her, we continued until we got to a checkpoint where the guards were blocking the gap to Togim's. The guard was motioning for Boulder to turn my group around.

"We are with the wyvern, apparently Mr. Togim bought one of her stolen items and she would like it returned," Boulder says causing us to be surrounded by the rest of the guard, short swords or half spears unsheathed and pointy.

"What is it that you want," The one in charge asked.

"For Mr. Togim to decide what he values more, everything he can see from horizon to horizon, or that wyvern's property," Boulder says and then gives me a look that he was just passing on the message, and maybe I should step in.

"Okay, this happened at that human Baron's city which is basically gone now, we were hoping your council and Mr. Togim were going to be more understanding."

"Understanding of what, what do you mean gone?" The guard asks.

"The last Baron said she abandoned her items for 30 years, but he didn't realize that she is immortal, and has been around before the elves were even an idea, thirty or fifty or a hundred years mean nothing to her."

"What is it she wants?" The guard is waving someone over.

"A silver rod,' Boulder pulls out a piece of paper showing a picture and description.

"This," it doesn't look like much, "what does it do?" The guard asks Boulder.

"We hope it calms her down when she gets it back, the next pieces are in the human lands, and she'd like to be on her way. We'd like to enter and talk to her." Boulder says and the guard visibly jerks back.

"You really want to go in there?" He looks at us and stops long enough on me that I knew it was coming, "Who are you?" he asks.

"Mage from Myread, the wyvern has the backing of the mage council," I say and it's basically true as all three mages in her group, back her, and Fiona didn't say anything different.

"Fuck me, it wasn't even my shift today, are you kidding me, okay, uh," he looks at Boulder, "You a priest?"

"Monk," Boulder replies.

"Close enough, I figure I should let you in, you help fix this and get all of our butts out of the fire?" she asks.

Boulder takes a moment, "She agrees, if he is an idiot, it will only be his butt in the fire."

"She agrees? He looks to his left and she is big enough to see the wyvern is looking right at him. "Oh, shit, go on then, go," he whispers. "Thank you, monk."

"Name is Boulder Dash, just in case she eats me, let the Open Hand guild know I tried." He then turns and walks in, I want to laugh, but that would ruin the moment.

"Could you send word to the Merchant Lord to explain what we talked about?" I ask as we pass by. "Save everyone some time."

He looks annoyed but nods, looks at the two guards with him, "The both of you, I want double time," He pauses. "Shit, I'll go as you two will mess this all up, take my post, nobody else in." The guard then passes us a bit off to our left as he jogs across a very nice lawn, with fountains and amazing shrubs in various shapes, all kinds of animals clustered near the house away from Tia.

He is the guard that I am comfortable with, grump to both the people and those below him in rank, even if it's with a cute, squeaky accented voice.

It was a good little while waiting for the guard to gain access and explain the situation, the number of guards had to be a hundred, so I walked back over to the original spot.

"Anything good to eat around here?" I asked the two guards there both looking up at me like I'm insane. I keep talking as they should know what's good around here. "The meat on a stick guy had amazing food, anything like that?"

"Don't stand here, you'll get us in trouble." The one on the left whispers to me, glancing over he is shooing me away with his hand.

"If you'd had pointed out a place that has good food, I'd already be gone, I'll sneak you back some?" I say and one smiles, another whispers for the guard to just tell me already.

"See, they get it, it's not like there's anything else to do, she asks for her stuff back, he gives it back, and.."

"Master! He's coming out." I hear Sandy as she runs over, "you're going to miss it," she takes my hand and leads me away.

"I was trying to get us some food," I say to Sandy as she drags me away.

"What, yeah, I'm starving," she looks up at me and then turns around, "We'll be back, don't go anywhere," Sandy says back to the guards, that's my girl.

Togim is walking briskly for a Merchant Lord, he has what looks like his entire working staff running behind him, "just give me a moment to explain, the Kingdom of Uzd is taking our people. I've been using the rod and negotiating as an Elf to get them to stop, I have a final meeting, I, we need this." He pauses and takes a deep breath. "Hundreds of my people were taken illegally, hundreds or more soon to be taken if we can't stop them.

Tia looks over at me, "What would you do?"

Oh, I wasn't ready for this, uh, "We can circle back around?" I offer, she looks back at the Merchant.

"When exactly do you need it?" Tia asks him, he's a darker shade than Boulder, pretty tall for a gnome, but he doesn't come up to the bend in her knee.

"Three days." His is jerking every time she pokes her head forward towards him, and I think she's doing it on purpose as she's never done it before now.

"Oh, we've traveled three realms in a few days, I'll allow you to use it," she looks over at Boulder, "as he is my second, I'd like for both of us to attend also."

"You, want, your second." Togrim is so rattled by her intimidation, that he can't catch up on her offering help, to be fair, it was out of nowhere.

"Boulder Dash," she motions to him, "has asked that we attend this next meeting and put an end to his people being taken, you will give me what is mine." She looks over at me, "would you like to come?" I nod back along with everyone around me.

"Three mages from Myread will also come with me, is that sufficient?" Tia asks turning back to Togim, he just nods looking from us to her.

The Uzd, they are the Goblin slavers?" Tia asks and almost everyone glances at Sandy.

"Inside their realm they get more for Gnomes due to literacy." Togim replies, "nobody that matters in the alliance has stepped up to help us stop them, I've reached out to the humans, dwarves, and Elves, and the elves stated they don't see any difference between us and the Goblins, the Dwarves told us it has to go council, and the humans, I think they want in on the goblin trade." Togim looks at me like it's my fault.

Tia transforms into a very tall Elf, gold hair with white streaks, in a royal looking dress. She is now the tallest one around as I come up to her chin. She walks over and takes the rod out of his hands. "No one has answered your call, until now," she turns towards us, "where to, Laguardar?"

"Follow me, we need two guards, you two will do, I say to the same two at the head of the street leading to the Merchant Lord's estates, a low hump they call a wall that had all kinds of vines along it. The animals that wander around, aren't fooled by Tia's new form, every one is either watching her or running away.

"Hey, so about the food?" I say and they turn and start walking ahead of us.

The grumpy one grunts, "Willabees?"

"Are you daft?" The first guard answers, "The Fighters guild has that new cook, he can make anything."

"The fighters guild? They need a place to sleep, The Herald and Meade is a bit expensive?" The gnome says back to me, we have the money to get better food, every place looks the same to me.

"Can one of you go ahead and get us two tables put together since there are six of us? Add yourselves in, but in shifts, one at the table, one at the door." Both were surprised but happy to join us for some expensive food.

The dome-shaped Inn like most every other structure around has dirt and grass growing over the roof, dirt and stone down the side and a wooden plank front. The steps lead down into the ground about a dozen steps that actually make the room much bigger than I thought a short race would use, we have to duck through the door but once inside there's plenty of room above our heads.

The server comes over to greet us, she introduces herself as Doxi, we take a bigger table that lets the bigger folk sit sideways as Tia, Yesime and my legs don't fit under the table, the downsides of being a giant.

They have every juice known and some tea's, everyone picks one, Tia asked Doxi what she liked best and agreed to a dandelion tea. I went with grape juice.

"Sandy said you drink ale all of the time?" Tia says to me as Doxi leaves.

"With Jacob, him going rogue isn't as scary if he drinks too much." I answer, it was a snippy comment so it gets a snippy reply.

She gives me a stern look,, everyone is staring at her until she looks around and then their heads snap down.

--++--

Tia was watching their every move intently, her last use of this form was many hundreds of years ago, nothing seems to have changed other than the craftsmanship improvements. She could feel Boulder over the bond, 'you're doing fine,' he sends when he feels her reach out, he knew what she was doing as the bond works both ways. Using utensils is easy enough, had she ever had alcohol before, will it affect her, she decided against it.

She watched how they interacted inside, they seem to treat each other the same as they did outside, the teasing, they like to touch each other.

Kae's looks weren't specific enough other than what he explained already as being from a frozen north, the Vikings give a timeframe clue, she'd been through a few dozen versions of them, and only the earliest two had magic.

That had to be almost a hundred millennia ago.

He intrigued her with how he interacted with the other races, with no reservations, his micro expressions were on par with how he spoke, bowing to her several times now as if the contract was reversed. Examining him over the next year will be interesting, hopefully, with fewer repercussions than the last human she contracted with.

--==--

Getting the vegetable soup, bread, cheeses, mixed fruit, we were asked how many rooms. "Three or four rooms?" I ask.

"Master," walking behind Yesime, Sandy hugs her arm, "we will sleep with,"

"Two rooms will be fine." Yesime cuts in, giving her a look. "Sandy, you are really bad at this you know."

--==--

'I like to tell him nice things.' Sandy sends Yesime.

'A surprise would be nice for him, and I'll get embarrassed if you say it out in front of everyone.' Yesime sends back.

Sandy is so bad at talking over the bond, she spends half the time staring at a spot off to her left on the ceiling. Yesime isn't as bad, I figure I look the same from some of the looks I've gotten in the past.

Tia smiles at Sandy waiting for her to finish and come back to us. "Two will be fine."

I spend a few moments worrying about what is going on back home, I can see the mage guild swooping in and scooping everyone up, taking them back to Myread and sending them to various places around the world.

'They haven't," Cinthia sends, "Fiona has visited twice, they drink wine and talk about you, I tell Mertil where you are each day, they seem to be getting along okay."

"We spend a few hours doing the same, Tia was happy to find out she could get a hot bath, Doxi was happy to find out she only need a few buckets of boiling water, Yesime and Sandy would add the regular water.

I decide that is a good time to excuse myself and head to the room first, we are leaving in the morning so I don't break the bags down, the room is underground, no windows, beautiful furniture and the bed has a stool at the end that extends it out for bigger people or works as a sitting bench when not sleeping. It has pillows, sheets and blankets inside of it.

Yesime and Sandy arrive not long after, Sandy getting her clothes off quickly and sliding under the sheet. They were talking the entire time.

"Tia was asking if she did alright today? She's worried about offending you." Yesime says as her dress slides down, she picks it up and looks to hang it up, "Oh, this is nice," she walks around the room in her underwear and chestband, her everything moving and looking smooth and sexy.

"Master, you like your surprise?" Sandy asks, I'm sitting up and she is next to me asking without taking her eyes off Yesime.

"If the surprise is who I think it is, yes, quite a lot." I reply and see Yesime turn to look at me, finding me looking at her and smiling.

"Sandy was worried about you not going all the way through this, we both think she can take it." Yesime says, hanging her dress up she saunters back between the two beds.

'Oh shit.' Grayson says and I agree, 'I thought Yesime was going to join us, the quiet one.'

I almost had to slap myself to stop staring, I only kinda sorta thought this could happen, but wasn't sure if it was an okay thing to actually do.

'Of course she can, we've checked." Cinthia says.

'Checked? With who?' I ask as this is kinda important, 'are we talking about Sandy or Yesime now?'

'Sandy,' Cinthia sends, 'Yesime,' Grayson sends at the same time.

'Sandy! Mistress said she didn't save Sandy over a dozen times just to have you kill her with sex, her evolution will spread down her line in increased intelligence, charisma, and less creature-like, they have been out of the wilds for so long now they will become the fifth race. Oh, and that the children will fewer, as they will be less violent, but will always be born goblin no matter what race they are with.'

'They'll be Free Goblins.' I send back and get Cinthia's approval and agreement.

I look to see both are up close and staring into my face. I jerk back a little and laugh, "Sorry, was talking to Cinthia, I found out Sandy is really special," looking over at her, "We obviously know Sandy is special, but Mistress just confirmed that she will have beautiful babies who will do really well in the world."

"Your babies!" Sandy says grabbing me around the neck, choking me to the point I was going to ask Grayson for help until he started laughing when I thought it.

'I think you'll live,' he chuckles, let Yesime know she deserved a reward for all her hard work.'

'You're joining her this evening.' I send across her bond to Yesime.

'If that's okay?" she answers.

'Wolf or Human form?' I ask back and she grunts.

"Hey! Talk out loud you two, I can see it on your faces.' Sandy says shaking me.

"I was asking Yesime if she wants to join in wolf form?" I tell Sandy and she laughs.

"Wolf, do the wolf, I wanna see that," Sandy says.

"I've never, either," She is looking at me for the answer.

"Like this then, we'll save the wolf form for when we are out in the woods, running and hunting." I answer to her eyes lighting up and then she laughs.

"Oh, she really liked that," Yesime says and she looks up into the corner of the room for a moment. "Wow, she likes that a lot, she's going crazy in here," Yesime looks back at me and taps her head.

"Come, help me before he changes his mind again." Sandy crawls up on top of me and gets in her normal position. She holds my dick in her right hand, holding it against a very wet slit she is rubbing up and then back down again.

"You have to make sure it is wet," Yesime reaches down with one hand on Sandy's back, the other sliding down from her little chest to our connection, Sandy lets go of me.

"Hmm, you are definitely ready," Yesime says dipping a finger into Sandy and smearing it on the belly side of my dick. "It needs more," and with that she leans down, sucking me into her mouth.

Sandy and I are looking at each other over Yesime's head, I nod down at it, "move her hair a little and help her with your hands, let's see how much she can take." I whisper to Sandy who starts gathering hair and braids lifting while leaning over to the side and orchestrating Yesime's performance.

"Not too far, she's new at this," I say when Yesime gags, but Sandy giggles.

"She's fine, they practice sucking all the time," Sandy says and Yesime groans which feels great.

"Good, go right ahead then, let's see what she can do." I say and Yesime's eyes get bigger as Sandy scoots her ass back a little and starts to get into it. "Have you ever on a man before?" I ask with Yesime shaking her head, she is still standing next to the bed, one hand holding her up, the other between her legs. Reaching over I replace the one between her legs and do a little but the angle is difficult, she doesn't seem to mind and has both hands holding her up and Sandy gets more aggressive.

LeakyFaucit
LeakyFaucit
489 Followers
12