The Rape of an Indian Milf Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs Vani goes to the pool, but ends in a sex feast.
4.4k words
4.08
22k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month had passed since the 42 year old Mrs Vani was gang raped by Gopal and Dev, along with the girl Shanti. Mrs Vani did disclose the event to her husband, but omitted the part where Muthu also had her.

Muthu, her full time assistant, dutifully reported to her sprawling bungalow for work as usual. Muthu was busy arranging all the courtroom paperwork for her sexy lawyer boss, when the couple walked in. She will be having a big court trial the next day.

Mrs Vani had just completed her short jog on her basement treadmill, and she was dripping with sweat. She was still clad in her workout sports bra and tight pink yoga pants. Her delicious pungent Indian smell permeated around the kitchen, giving Muthu a hard on. Her husband was still in his pyjamas.

"It's so hot now in Mumbai, last I checked it was almost 40 degrees!" she cried. "Wished I could dip myself in a cool pool," she sighed.

Muthu tried his luck. "Well, I can bring you to one, Madam." It was a spontaneous reply and Muthu wasn't actually planning to say it, or had any idea what to do afterwards.

"Oh how thoughtful! But I don't have anything to wear." Mrs Vani knew she had put on a reasonable amount of weight, and she could not fit into her swimsuit anymore. Unfortunately for her, but fortunately for Muthu, that gave him an idea.

"That's fine, I'll get something for you to wear along the way, Madam," he said.

This time her husband said to her, "Told you he will be a good assistant to you darling."

Oh my God how naive can they be, thought Muthu.

Muthu hurried off to the nearby swim store, and he planned to get the most skimpiest bikini they sell. He told the sales girl it was for his girlfriend, and she was more happy to oblige. He could not wait for the moment his boss would wear this costume.

He drove back to the bungalow and Ms Vani was already waiting at her front porch. "Have you got it for me?" she asked innocently when she sat inside the car.

"Yes Madam, it definitely suits you." There was a hint of sarcasm in his voice but Mrs Vani was too hot and bothered to notice.

Nevertheless, Mrs Vani trusted Muthu completely and didn't even bother to see the contents in the bag. She complained again about the hot weather and before long drifted to sleep.

After about an hour, Muthu woke her up from her deep slumber and found herself on a secluded area. It's a shady town with very few people walking around. "We have reached the pool complex, Madam."

Mrs Vani sat up sleepily, and wondered where Muthu had brought her. The place was in an unfamiliar part of Mumbai, but right in front of her there was a building with the signboard "Swimming Pool" on the entrance. Wow, trusts my assistant in finding the right places, she thought happily.

They walked to the entrance and at the doorway there was an old Indian man sitting idly, who Mrs Vani assumed was the security. They saw the sign 50 rupees and Mrs Vani gladly paid the old guy.

She was surprised there was no one else besides them using the pool. There was an Olympic sized pool, but there was also another smaller one behind but her view was obstructed by a wall.

"Let's get change," said Muthu, guiding his boss to the ladies restroom. Mrs Vani was happy that she had a thoughtful assistant as a private pool was exactly what she wants. She was so used to getting stares from men; most men found the way her melons swayed when she walked very seductive and she often caught men staring at her boobs.

Once inside the privacy of the ladies restroom, Mrs Vani finally opened the packaging. She was expecting a modest looking swimsuit that is suitable for a mature mother like her, but instead, she was dismayed and in utter disbelief.

Mrs Vani let out a loud gasp. She held up the flimsy white material and instantly noticed how revealing it would be. Calling it a bikini would be stretching ones imagination, as it was the skimpiest item she had ever seen. The suit was small, even a lot skimpier than the ones she usually wore when she was much younger.

The top consisted of two thin strips of white material that had to be, at the most, only two to three centimetres wide and she was positive that the strips would not cover her areolas. It had an elastic band that went around the chest below a woman's boobs and strings from the top of the front strips that tied around the neck. Mrs Vani spread the material to see exactly how wide it would stretch.

She gasped again when holding up the bottoms. "Oh my, I can't wear this. God, it will barely cover me up!"

Mrs Vani then held the bottom and noticed that it was merely strings attached to the smallest triangle shaped piece of material that was supposed to cover a woman's privates. Unfortunately she had completely ignored shaving her lower region for years and a big mound of dark Indian pubic hair would be visible, coming out of the sides of the thin fabric.

Holding the strings to the side of the small patch, she shuddered. It definitely was going to leave her fully exposed to the rear, as the string would most certainly bury in the crack of her shapely ass.

To put it simply, this was not a swimming costume. There was barely anything to it at all.

"This can't be all of it," said the worried Mrs Vani, rummaging through the packaging bag. Had Muthu wrongly purchased this item? she thought. That silly boy!

"Madam, is anything wrong?" Muthu called from the outside.

Mrs Vani was pissed. "Wrong? Seriously Muthu, you could have easily bought a different swimsuit! Something more modest to cover me up!"

She thought she heard other voices snickering but put it as her imagination. "Sorry Madam," called out Muthu. "I was in a rush and just grab anything I could find."

Mrs Vani decided that since they had came all the way, she might as well get on with it. Furthermore they were the only ones in the pool. She was glad that that was the case as she is a public figure, a hard nosed famous lawyer. What would people think of they saw her, a wife and mother, in a bikini that barely covered her pussy, in a deserted pool?

Mrs Vani got undressed, and stood stark naked in front of the full length mirror. She glanced at her crotch and saw the unshaven area and made a mental note to do it next time as her puffy pussy hair was clearly visible. Even though with all that hair, a person could still see the tip of her pinkish slit when she stood with legs slightly apart. She felt slightly aroused, and touched her clit with her fingertips. There was some certainly moisture in between her thighs.

With a shrug, Mrs Vani came back to the present. She chided herself for becoming self aroused, as she was a wife and mother. She then donned the suit and looked at her reflection again in the mirror.

It took her breath away when she noticed how truly revealing the suit was! She had to actually spread the strips of material covering her breasts so that they did at least cover her nipples and swelling aureoles. She was starting to get angry at Muthu again but decided against scolding him. He's innocent, she told herself.

The 42 year old Indian milf told herself it was truly a hot day and the less the fabric, the better. Even in the restroom, she felt so warm and stuffy that she began to perspire. The moment she step out from the ladies, she stop in her tracks, dumbfounded.

Right in front, stood Gopal and his friend Dev. For a second, she just froze at the ladies doorway, stunned.

Suddenly, Mrs Vani got her voice back. "What are you doing here?" she screamed, outraged at the intrusion into the privacy.. "What the hell are you doing in our here?" she yelled demanding an explanation.

She was astounded by the boys' brazen audacity and didn't know what else to say.

Gopal replied, "What do you think, sweetheart? I'm here for a little morning fuck-and-suck," he said and laughed at her surprise.

"Get out! Get out!" Mrs Vani shouted at the boys before turning around to find Muthu. He was nowhere in sight. Oh dear, hope nothing bad happens to him! the naive lady told herself.

"Look lady, you're in our territory. We should be the ones asking you to get out instead but seeing you clad in that bikini, we got other ideas," Gopal smirked.

The shit- eating grin on Gopal's face indicated his obvious approval of her appearance and sent a shiver of hatred through the now worried mother. She desperately wanted to bolt from the pool but where could she go? Running in a scantily clad bikini in a shady town wasn't a good idea. Moreover, his controlling demeanor seemed to ensure her total obedience. She surprised even herself when she felt moisture started to form in her clit again.

"Follow us," Gopal said sternly, and she quietly did.

They entered the secluded smaller pool. She should have expected such a thing but it still stopped her dead in her tracks again when she saw a number of grinning 18 year old teenagers. She made a quick calculation and there were about 10 of them!

There was no escape this time. "Who are they? Aren't they supposed to be in school?" she asked timidly.

Gopal and Dev laughed at such a silly yet innocent question. "School? Do you think everyone can afford to go to school like you do for your kids?" They knew Mrs Vani sent her kids to the best international school Mumbai has to offer.

"What are you waiting for lady? Step into the pool," Dev ordered. Chants of 'why are we waiting? why are we waiting?' echoed by the rest only humiliated Mrs Vani, a profoundly famous city lawyer.

Mrs Vani stood frozen to the spot refusing to enter the pool but felt totally trapped by Gopal and Dev. She wheeled quickly but Gopal jerked hard on her arm, keeping her captive and he got a strong sense of power from her trembling body. His big, strong hand easily held her prisoner and with a sudden hard push, he sent Mrs Vani stumbling into the pool with a big splash. Thankfully for her, it was shallow and when she regained balance the level was only up to her waist, thanks to her tall height.

The rest of the teenage boys cheered, seeing the lakshmi milf totally drenched.

She spat out some of the water that had gotten into her mouth, and was distraught when she realised she was trapped with 10 horny young males in the pool, besides the other 2 perverts standing on the edge.

The plan was going so well. "You see those beer cans? There are 12 of them, one for each of us. I want you to put them on the tray and serve them one by one."

"Please, oh please you can't be serious Gopal?" she pleaded with her tormentor. Gopal didn't answer; instead he just stared menacingly at the distressed milf. She knew then she had no choice but to comply.

Slowly, Mrs Vani rose and got out of the water, attracting every male eye in the pool. She could feel their piercing eyes and also the fact the fabric of her bikini bottom was sucked deeply into the crevice of her bum. Mrs Vani desperately wanted to straighten her bottoms but didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention to her plight.

Her drooping 40year old's breasts hung in a grotesque manner. The boys could clearly see her naked breasts all the way down to the tip of her dark Indian areolas. "Oh no," she muttered when she realized her nipples were already hardened and were pushing through the thin fabric of her wet bikini.

The young guys gawked at the sexy woman with intimate lust in their eyes. They had some knowledge of what ecstasy was like with girls their age, but the fact this was a woman who was old enough to be their mother caused an immediate reaction in their pants.

Gopal almost laughed out loud at his devious scheme. It was going to be priceless watching her trying to contain her emotions and was sure he would blow his load right in the pool.

Mrs Vani quickly got the drinks from the makeshift bar but remained with her back to all 12 of the boys for as long as possible. She knew that they were getting the view of their life of her shapely backside but she dreaded seeing the aroused faces of the boys.

She could feel their prying eyes burning into her flesh and she didn't want to turn around so they could ogle the front of her body. She was well aware that her big, hardened nipples would most certainly betray her like they always did when she felt excited.

She could hear Gopal clearing his throat and knew he was ready to insist she obey his demands. Turning on her heel, Mrs Vani slowly took a few steps toward the boys while holding their drinks in her outstretched hands. She looked at the first boy as she handed him his beer and immediately noticed the boy's obvious excitement by the tent in his pants through the clear transparent water.

The sound of Dev's voice shocked Mrs Vani out of her dream state. "Now look what you've done to the boy. You teased the poor lad so that he has a hard-on that's ready to explode!"

Mrs Vani did not reply and continued to waddle through the shallow water to server the boys their beer one by one. She felt like a common prostitute strutting around in front of the virile males in her skimpy bikini. Finally she had finished serving all 12 of them and she step into the water, feeling relieved at least her crotch was covered.

Gopal then ushered a timid and thin looking teenager. He walked out of the pool in front of his friends and Mrs Vani wondered when did he last ate as he looked so frail and stunted.

"This is our friend, Aru. He barely had any women in his life. Suck his dick, our dear Mrs Vani," Gopal laughed. Mrs Vani noticed Aru has alread took up position and standing in front of her.

When she hesitated, Dev said, "Don't worry, we don't think his dick can lasts long in that wonderful mouth of yours," prompting laughter from the rest.

The distraught milf was still trying to comprehend her ordeal when suddenly there was Aru's young cock thrust in front of her face. She had no choice, and decided to make it quick for the boy.

Her dainty hand went to the long, narrow shaft. "Oh my God, it's so long, so big for a boy," Ms Vani whispered as if she was talking to herself. After a few strokes with her hand, she closed her eyes and placed the Aru's cock into her mouth.

"Look at that big, long cock in her mouth. I think he will be shooting his hot load of cum in her mouth soon and she's gonna swallowing it like a perfect slut," some of boys said excitedly. They were shoving each other just to have a better view of the amazing Indian auntie.

Gopal and Dev had complete control over the rich lady lawyer and relished putting her through total humiliation.. Aru's hips began thrusting wildly without a definite pattern and it was truly magical watching Mrs Vani's cheeks caved in when she sucked the boy's cock.

Her head bobbed back and forth on the end of Aru's pecker and it was a picture of sinful infatuation. The worried Mrs Vani realized she was fulfilling a teenager's boyhood dream and when Aru reached his climax, she gulped the molten lava down her throat in true, immoral fashion. She didn't want to embellish the affair but somehow her hand milked the long shaft, squeezing it hard enough so that all the creamy liquid flowed into her mouth.

Mrs Vani marvelled at the extended stamina of a young boy and the cum seemed to erupt from the flared nozzle for a very long time. Her lips finally let Aru's cock with a loud 'pop' sound. Aru, realizing his turn was already over, sheepishly walked away, with the rest of the boys congratulating him for a job well done.

Out of nowhere and after what seemed an eternity, Muthu finally appeared, as if on queue. She wondered where he had been all the time but did not have the time to ask.

"Tell you what, lady. let Muthu have sex with you, and if he could last longer we will let you go," Gopal said, laying down a rubber mat by the edge of the pool.

Mrs Vani shivered with immense disgust at the man's fearless arrogance and vowed to fight his evil intensions with her last breath.

"Promise?" she asked. If this was her way out, why not. She climbed out of the water and laid onto the mat.

"I'll keep to my word, sexy lady," Gopal lied.

"Okay...."

The problem with her was that reasoning was one of Mrs Vani's faults. She tends to believe anything people said, even Gopal.

Mrs Vani bit her lower lip, and was determined to to his her own climax first before her assistant. I could do this and Gopal would eat his words! she thought.

Mrs Vani could see her assistant's eyes were glazed and he was intently focused on only one thing. With one quick footstep, Muthu stepped between Mrs Vani's brown tanned legs and forced them to open wide to accommodate his body. His burning desire spied the Indian beauty and he immediately struck a blow for sovereignty.

Swiftly he knelt down, then lay prone over her in a missionary position. It took one dynamic thrust for his cock to find her cervix and he rammed his rod to the hilt bringing a whimpering sound from his troubled boss.

Muthu began fucking her roughly, while squeezing her giant boobs as if his life depended on it. After just a couple of minutes, Mrs Vani saw his expression changed and he began to moan.

The exhausted milf wanted to scream at her employee. "Please wait, please hold it just for a few more minutes. Wait for me, please, oh gawd Muthu you have to wait for me," she begged.

Mrs Vani wanted to tell her Muthu that if he didn't prolong the session until she experienced an orgasm, her demise was imminent. "Oh please Muthu, please sweetie, not yet, wait for meeeee," she pleaded and begged him not to orgasm without her.

She then thrust her hips upward and tried with all her willpower to bring on an orgasm. It seemed that the more she wanted it, the farther away the summit of ecstasy appeared. Her eyes were suddenly locked with Gopal's and she noticed the wide, assured smirk covering his face.

Suddenly she felt Muthu's hips jerking out of control and she knew her dilemma just got dismal. Her employee had to endure all the erotic scenes with the bad teenagers and his endurance had long since elapsed. She hugged his straining body and clung to him for salvation but there was not going to be any. It seemed that for every wish for her orgasm to hurry, merely slowed it down. Muthu's climax only lasted a few seconds and Mrs Vani felt the hot lava filled her womanhood before his hips quieted.

"It's too bad he couldn't wait. I could see how you wanted to cum. You do want to cum, don't you?" Gopal whispered knowing how it would haunt Mrs Vani.

Gopal continued, "I'm going to fuck you with my big prick and then you can cum for me. Oh yes, you can suck up my hard pecker like a real bitch and show your stupid employee how you cum for a real man," he said and the words filled Mrs Vani with immense anguish; not because of the erotic content but for the way her tummy quivered crazily like she anticipated something enchanting to happen.

The wife and mother felt the flared head of the Gopal's cock at her entryway and suddenly found new strength. She held her hips downward and dodged to the side keeping Gopal from attaining his goal. He loved the challenge and smiled at the dire look on Mrs Vani's pretty face.

With the skill of a seasoned sex pro, he stabbed the tip of his lance into the soaked crevice and made Mrs Vani screamed in ecstasy.

"Woooahhhh!" she screamed, at the delight of all the boys at the pool to see. His pole deeply impaled Mrs Vani's dripping pussy, taking all the air out of her lungs as he did so.

"No, no, for gawd sake you can't be serious? Please don't," Mrs Vani pleaded with her captors. Without hesitation, the two boys, Gopal and Dev, easily shifted her body so she was flat on her back.

Some of the other teens in the pool then came out and each teen held an arm at her sides, and Ms Vani was detained with no hope of escape. She looked at Muthu and begged him to help. "Oh Muthu, do something. Don't let these boys do this to me, please!"

12