The Ravaged Farm Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
577 Followers

In response to her moan he gave her ass another sharp slap and said "You still like my cock don't you, you cheap slut." At that he increased his pace and grabbed a handful of Susan's hair. Pulling sharply on her hair he said "I'm goanna cum inside your pussy you brazen little whore."

He continued pounding his member into her for a few more strokes before letting out what sounded like half moan half growl before his thrusts became more erratic and Susan could feel his cum shooting deep inside. This set Susan off and she screamed as an incredible orgasm swept through her entire body.

After a few more slow thrusts Susan felt him pull his cock from her. She felt him loosen the knot at her wrists and pull her up to her feet.

He leaned on her wrists, reminding her that she was still his captive.

He hoisted her up against the wall and she wrapped her legs around his muscular body. He guided his cock into her dripping cunt, still holding her arms above her head. His mouth met hers once more as he began to pound into her. He felt how tight she was with every movement.

As he slammed into her, she couldn't help but moan loudly.

"That's it. You dirty little wench." he mumbled as he cruelly thrust his whole body into her, forcing his cock into the depts. of her body where no man had ever reached before hammering up against her cervix causing her to nearly pass out from the pain and pleasure she was now enduring.

Susan turned her head to the side, still trying to hold on to whatever dignity she may have left. She closed her eyes and felt his balls slap up against her. "God damn you, you bastard..." she mumbled.

"You like it, don't you? You like feeling a strange cock inside your tight little cunt, don't you?" he sneered.

She turned her head to face him, feeling every inch assaulting her small cunt, and feeling herself giving in more and more. "Yes, I'm a dirty little whore. And I love the feeling of your cock inside me" she screamed mockingly and then she spat at him.

"Good girl." He said as he pounded into her. Her body began to tense up and she could feel herself about to cum. "That's it...cum for me, cum on my cock." At this point Susan needed very little encouragement.

"Oh my god...Mmmmmmm..." She moaned loudly, cumming on the huge phallus now violating her body and her soul. He forced every inch of himself into her battered pussy trying to plant his seed as deep as possible inside her while at the same time feeling her muscles contract around his cock in a primal involuntary offering of her womb to him trying desperately to milk his cock of all the forbidden baby seed it had to offer.

He pulled out of Susan and forced her onto her knees. The ground was cold and dirty, but she craved the feeling of him inside of her. He spread her buttocks apart, guiding his shaft into her cunt once more. He reached forward and grabbed her hair at the base with one hand and began to move in and out of her again.

Susan moaned loudly. "Yeah..." she moaned "Fuck my cunt." He began to move faster and faster inside her. Every time he thrust into her, she could feel his balls slap against her clit. He yanked on her hair as he began to plunge into her deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"I'm going to cum inside you, you dirty wench." he said between clenched teeth. He let go of her hair and grabbed onto her hips, moving her against his penis as he shot his load of baby seed deep inside her. He kept his shaft inside her for several minutes, making certain that very little of his cum escaped its intended target.

He eventually pulled out and pushed her to the ground. "You liked that, didn't you?" She looked up at him and nodded sullenly.

He began taking pictures with his cell phone of her ravaged cum covered body. She felt both cheap and degraded but oddly enough also proud of how used and well fucked she must look to the camera. She discretely opened her legs wider to give him a better shot the semen leaking from her pussy.

She didn't want to give him the satisfaction of thinking that he might have impregnated her but she did find it thrilling that she might have another man's baby growing inside her. How deliciously scandalous the thought of her being known as the local tramp that everybody whispered about. She wanted to be bad and to flaunt it like a shameless hussy in one of those old movies.

Stan gave her body one last look as put his cell phone away, he said nothing to her and without any fanfare just walked outside and began to relieve himself on the side of the barn like the uncouth bastard that he was. Susan used that moment to free her hands from the twine he had used to restrain her with. She waited to make sure he wasn't coming back before she ascended to her feet and surveyed the scene of her physical and moral demise.

She walked out of the barn just in time to see Stan climbing into his pickup truck and driving away. Susan stood outside naked in the open air, the idea of covering herself never even crossed her mind she felt liberated and unashamed of her ravaged body in fact she wanted to show it off to the world. She felt incredibly alive at that moment, her body was sore and a little bruised but her mind felt like it had just been released from a dark prison.

As she watched the pickup truck of her tormentor disappear slowly off into the distance she quietly muttered to herself "Yawl come back now hear." She smiled, walked back into the house showered, and began preparing the evening meal as if nothing had happened. Later that night while doing the dished Susan smiled replaying her dirty little secret over and over in her head toying with the idea of what might happen next.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
577 Followers
12