The Ravager Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned close to her ear. "Say it. Say it, bitch," he hissed.

He loosened the tie. With a hoarse voice, she spoke.

"Cum...in me. Knock me...up--"

"Oh, you fucking slut!!" he grunted, pushing himself as deep as he could. Another blast of cum entered her. And this time, Gayle climaxed along with him, gasping for air and stars in her eyes. This was beyond any orgasm she had ever felt. For a moment, everything was forgotten. The rape, the abuse, the betrayal. There was only fire, exploding within her.

#

He kept to his word. The tie discard, Gayle laid curled up on Andrew's bed, coughing and sobbing. She shivered at the slightest touch, while thick globs of cum leaked out from her moist cunt. Her rapist collected his clothes, ignoring her sobs all the way.

"Please leave," she muttered. "I did what you wanted."

A dark laugh. "Sit up," he said.

Gayle did as told, then was blinded by the flash of his phone's camera. "That will be my insurance you won't do anything stupid before next time."

"Next time?"

"Are you pregnant?" he asked rhetorically. "We'll be doing this for the foreseeable future. That, or I'll have to finish what I started. You feel me?" he said in his darkest tone. "You won't talk to anyone, got it? If you do, I'll know and come back for you. And you won't see that one through all the way, got it?"

Gayle nodded in agreement.

"Good. Later, slut," he said. And with that, he was off.

Gayle waited until she heard the door slam. Knowing she was alone, she threw her head into Andrew's pillow and sobbed. For nearly half an hour, she cried bitterly over what had happened. Oh, why her? She wished her husband was here. Or her son.

Andrew. She suddenly remembered. Having lost track of time for a good reason, she realized he could return home at any minute. She got up, ran into to shower to quickly rinse the fluids from her body. She then spent the rest of the night clearing away any evidence of her ravishment both downstairs and in her son's room. It was almost 1:30 AM before she finished, falling asleep in her bed, exhausted and spent, dreaming dark dreams of hands on her body and fabric around her neck.

#

"Coffee?" Andrew said, when Gayle finally made it downstairs, gesturing the fresh pot at her. She had covered herself with a bathrobe, having fallen asleep buck-naked. She kept her collar high, hoping to hide and marks from the strangulation.

"Oh, yes please. When did you get in?"

"About three-ish. Sorry, we made it a night."

"No problem, honey," Gayle said, her gaze averted.

"You're up late, by the way," Andrew noted.

"Oh, I am, aren't I?"

"Rough night?" he asked.

"Oh, you know...when your father is out I don't sleep as well."

"Sure, sure," Andrew said. "So mom, the guys asked me to take a trip down to the lake. You mind if I'm out of the house next weekend?"

Gayle froze, the thought of being alone again haunting her. But, true to what she promised her violator, she gave nothing away.

"Yeah, of course, hon. When will you be back?"

"Sunday night, I suppose."

"Sure, that's fine. Fine, of course," she lied. Then, feeling something sticky in her nether regions, she remembered something vital. "Look, I need to run out to the pharmacy real quick. Lunch after?" she suggested.

"Do you need anything special? I can go and get it for you."

"No!" Gayle gasped, not daring to share she was going out for the morning-after pill. She calmed herself down. "I mean...I need to get a prescription. They'll need my ID."

"All right. Lunch after?"

"That'd be great," Gayle said, throwing a quick smile.

She quickly got dressed and headed out, doing her best not to let the memory of the previous night stop her. Maybe, just maybe, she could figure out how to protect herself from the rapist before he returned. All she needed was a plan. She thought of Andrew. With him around, she'd feel a million times safer.

#

Back at the house, Andrew took a duffle bag from his car into the garden shed. He zipped the bag open and pulled out several articles of black clothes, including a black ski-mask. With his stuff hidden behind a set of boxes, he now had his attire on the home premises for whenever he needed it.

The 'trip' was still a week from now. Andrew pulled out his burner phone and pulled up the photo he'd taken of his mother last night, her face red and her neck marked with his tie.

Oh yes, the plan was moving forward just nicely.

TO BE CONTINUED


12