The Real Gabi Pt. 03

Story Info
Gives her anal virginity to Daddy.
4.4k words
4.45
19.3k
11
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no doubting the awesome sex she had with her Daddy. Gabi was amazed by his talent and his stamina. Her Daddy had the self-control to go for hours without cumming. She loved it best when he left her cunt sore and she'd be reminded of him as she fucked her boyfriend, his son.

Gabi also realised that she was getting more confident as a result of her Daddy. Her brash personality had not changed and she knew that men wanted her. But her Daddy was teaching her new ways to give them pleasure. New positions and new acts all combined to make Gabi realise she could get more from fucking. She touched herself more often during sex now because Daddy had shown her that being a slut was not a bad thing after all. It was out of the question to tell Zak what she'd been learning but she liked to pinch her own nipples, trying to encourage him to do the same.

She'd even allowed Zak to unload in her mouth more regularly. Naturally he had assumed it was a result of his own talent in bed. But her Daddy had taught Gabi that it was exciting and sexy to make a man spurt his cum into her mouth. Gabi loved it when Zak screwed her with his thick cock but very often she found herself thinking of her Daddy even as she sucked and fucked the son.

Then came a weekend when Zak was away with his buddies. He thought that she was visiting her parents but Gabi had intended all along to be fucked by his father. The older man, her Daddy, took the opportunity to book them a suite in a luxury hotel on the other side of town. It would be perfect to really take his time with Gabi and to progress her training even further. She was thrilled when he told her about the hotel suite. So many hours to perform for and please her Daddy. A night sleeping in the same bed and waking up next to him. She was even more excited when Daddy mentioned this weekend would be her first time to wear a collar and leash.

At such a young age, Gabi had never experienced the luxury of a five-star hotel. It was another reason to be grateful for all her Daddy had given her. From the moment she entered the room, Gabi was available to him - to look at and to use. She didn't even wait to check-out their suite. As soon as she'd stripped off she was in front of her Daddy, on her knees. With a smile, he announced it was time for her collar. Gabi already knew what that meant.

"You have earned this, my little girl," he said with a proud grin, leaning down to place the leather band around her neck. "And I know you will continue to do your best and show me you deserve this collar."

"Yes Daddy," she whispered up to him, feeling so grown-up and so much a "true" submissive.

With the leash in hand, her Daddy led her across the floor to the balcony. Gabi easily followed behind. She no longer worried about the loss of dignity from walking on all fours. If being treated in that way made her less than a woman, she was happy all the same to show her devotion to Daddy. Gabi had realised that he loved the sight of her boobs swaying underneath her and the sight of her arse as she moved. She was happy to give that and more to him.

On the balcony, as he had trained her, she waited for his signal. When she saw his nod, his little girl pulled out his cock, already hardening, and softly devoured it. Her Daddy had commented recently that she was almost ready to deepthroat him and that had made Gabi extra keen. She was a little nervous being outside on the balcony - anyone glancing up from the beach would surely have seen everything. But Gabi knew to leave such matters to her Daddy. She focused on her task, feeling her big E-cup tits swaying nicely in the warm air as she bobbed up and down on that wonderful cock.

After a while her Daddy took her inside to the bed and she went over his lap. Spankings were a ritual now and Gabi even looked forward to them - if only for the powerful orgasms that were sure to follow. The balcony door was wide open and she felt the warm breeze moving over her bare skin and touching her moist cunt. Her Daddy was so good to her and his little girl was devoted to doing anything he wished.

This time he used only his hand. Gabi loved that, feeling his power so directly as the sound of his slaps filled the suite. She had not forgotten that being hit by a man was a form of abuse - strangely she felt pride in taking what her Daddy gave her and a thrill at knowing he lusted after her backside so much. The pain was more like a trophy - a sort of proof of her devotion to her Daddy. The heat she felt was always an added stimulus when her Daddy touched her or sucked her. There in the expensive hotel room she felt the luckiest girl alive as her Daddy fingered her cunt to a yummy climax.

He ate her out next - her usual reward - and then he wanted to fuck her. If she wanted him to shove his big hard cock into her hole?

"Please Daddy," she begged him. "Use me, Daddy. I need your cock."

Simon fucked her slow and deep, changing positions as she came over and over. How good for him, he thought, that the little slut was so multi-orgasmic. Gabi, of course, had never really thought that a woman would be anything else. She simply spread her legs for her Daddy, took his hard cock inside her, and reveled as the older man once more gave her the benefit of his experience as a lover.

Once they were both sated, Gabi was keen to use the hotel pool. She'd done as ordered and brought a skimpy bikini with her. Simon enjoyed the sight of the young slut. She could have been described as plump but he thought that accentuated her curves. Simon Green felt understandable pride that he had conquered the young slut. She was lush, round and firm - she was young and willing to learn and always so eager to obey and please him. The fact she was young enough to be his daughter still amazed him.

The occasional glance was enough to satisfy him that he was the only man who wasn't struggling to hide his erection. He grinned at the sight of those huge tits floating in the water. Her nipples were hard, straining against the thin material of her bikini. Simon felt his own cock stirring. It was fun to watch the other men stealing looks at young Gabi. He only wished he could make Gabi go nude but there were families around.

After a time, Simon signaled they should return to their suite. He had a booking for dinner and wanted Gabi to prepare. As they went up in the elevator Gabi appeared a little agitated.

"I need to pee Daddy," she confessed. "The pool is cold and now I am busting."

Simon noted with approval how her nipples had stayed hard, poking through the thin material of her bikini. "That's good," he said. "I might need to do the same."

Inside the suite, Simon ordered Gabi to squat in the spa bath. She would piss right there, as he watched and listened. In truth, Gabi was a little excited at the opportunity to show off her new confidence and piss in front of her Daddy. She felt so dirty and so satisfied as she put her knees wide and let the first drops escape. Daddy could see her cunt and could see her golden pee escaping. She focused on her bladder and they were both rewarded by the sudden gush of piss. Gabi felt the hot fluid spraying onto her thighs and heard it splashing on the floor of the bath, hitting her legs and her feet and covering her in warm, smelly piss.

She was left squatting in a small pool of warm, yellow fluid. But she felt so pleased, so proud to have done it for her Daddy. The look on his face was one of pride for her. Then Gabi moved to stand up before her next instruction came.

"Stay there, little girl," said her Daddy. "I need to piss too, you know". Suddenly Gabi understood what he meant - her Daddy wanted to piss on her! It was disgusting and crude but she already knew it was thrilling and rewarding. She turned a little to face her Daddy, the better for him to aim at her. Gabi knew what was about to happen and she was more than ready for it.

She used her hands to cup her heaving tits to present them as a more inviting target for her Daddy. He loved when she did that. Gabi watched intently as her Daddy took hold of his cock, pointing it at her face. She saw the golden fluid spurt out of the little hole and she felt the first splash of her Daddy's hot piss as his stream shot straight at her huge tits. Simon guided his stream, over those tits and then her neck and even over her chin.

As she'd learned to do, Gabi opened her mouth for him. She wanted to taste his piss, to swallow just a little of it - to prove to her Daddy and herself that she was a worthy submissive. Her Daddy seemed to have an enormous bladder and, as usual, he squirted more and more of his piss over her tits and even her face - that was less fun as the smell seemed to make her eyes sting but Gabi never relented. Simon even saved some to squirt onto her soft, brown curls. Gabi didn't find it degrading to be pissed on by her Daddy - she thought of it as intense and intimate, even hot. It was a taboo she'd come to love. Her Daddy marked her with his piss and Gabi cherished the thought of belonging to this wonderful older man.

"You are a wonderful little submissive," her Daddy was saying to her. Finally, he was empty and she had completed the challenge. "You look so great all covered in my piss," he added.

"Thank you, Daddy," she responded. "I love being a good little slut for you."

"You enjoy receiving my piss. Why is that?"

Gabi thought for a moment and decided to tell the truth. "I love that you have pushed me to really submit to you. When you piss on me it feels like you are branding me. I love the feeling of you pissing on me because you own me."

Simon smiled at that. The training really had been a success.

They went to dinner soon after. It was another unique treat to be taken to a high-class restaurant. Gabi loved the whole experience. The expensive suite and the nice dinner somehow completed a picture for her - she was a mistress and a submissive to a wonderful man. Mr Green had taught her so much, really opened her eyes. She counted herself very lucky to have caught the eye of such a wonderful teacher.

Her delight was such that twice at dinner she called him "Daddy". If any of the other diners heard they seemed to take no notice. The obvious difference in their ages meant no-one would suspect.

The only thing that might have given it way was the tight, revealing dress that Simon had asked her to wear. Gabi felt almost naked since he'd not permitted her to underwear. He enjoyed the sight of her ample cleavage and the way her huge tits constantly threatened to spill out of the flimsy dress.

The best part, however, was that Gabi was sitting on a small butt plug her Daddy had inserted into her anus.

As they waited for dessert, her Daddy whispered to her.

"Do you know what tonight is my little girl? Tonight is the night I take your bottom. Daddy will fuck you in the arse tonight."

Gabi shivered when she heard that. She'd known for a long time that this moment would come. She was afraid and yet excited at the same time. Her Daddy had said he'd fuck her in the bottom when he was ready She had promised him that her smallest place belonged to him any time he wanted it. Simon noticed the way she ate her dessert silently. He was sure the little whore was ready to take him up her arse - but then again, he'd fuck her whether she was ready or not.

***************************

Back in the suite, she undressed immediately. Gabi knew better than to make her Daddy wait. The smile on his face was all the reward she needed. Her Daddy reached up and once again placed the collar around her neck. He kissed her deeply, feeling her heaving tits and the generous curves of her body. Simon almost had to pinch himself to be sure this was real - he was about to deflower the young slut's anal passage.

At his signal, the young Gabi went to her hands and knees and crawled to the bed. She made quite a sight and Simon reminded himself again of how good her juicy butt would feel around his cock.

Face down on the bed, Gabi focused even more than usual on the rim job her Daddy gave her. She wanted her anus to feel only pleasure, to be ready and warm for him to penetrate. He jammed three fingers into her cunt at the same time, eliciting a string of powerful orgasms that momentarily made her forget her fate. Then he rolled her over and held her legs in that beautiful "V" shape, fucking her deep and hard as she cried out to her Daddy how hard she was cumming for him.

Her Daddy made her suck his cock next. It was a delight to find his meat had a thick coating of her cunt juices. Her Daddy always made her body react like that. She felt herself gush even more as her Daddy pulled tight on her leash, dragging her closer to him and forcing her further down on the shaft of his wonderful cock.

It was funny how much more mature she felt now that she was a submissive to her Daddy. She loved Zak, the son, and still enjoyed sex with him. But somehow her Daddy made her feel more like a woman - at least, more like the woman she had learned she was. A submissive and obedient slut for her wicked and dirty Daddy.

Content that his cock was nicely slicked, Simon quickly tied Gabi's wrists to the headboard of the lush hotel bed. He saw her eyes widen as she realized she was helpless, entirely at his mercy.

"You can trust me little girl," he said with a soft smile. His cock was aching with anticipation for that your arsehole.

"Daddy, please don't let it hurt," she almost whimpered.

"Trust me," he said again. "This is all for your Daddy." Gabi nodded silently in reply.

Once again Simon gripped her ankles and forced her legs back, bending her in half and making her tight anus available. The sight of her body was enough to make any man ready to fuck her but he would never get tired of seeing her luscious tits framed by her tanned thighs.

Experienced, skilled, Simon easily positioned the head of his cock against that virgin opening.

"Baby girl, you feel so good for my cock," he said.

Gabi tried to feel better about that, tried to relax so her Daddy could work his shaft into her tiny place. She knew this was what mature women did, she knew this was what well-trained submissives did for their masters. Trying to contain her nerves, Gabi could only lie there as her Daddy began to open her anus with the head of his big, hard cock.

There was little resistance at first. But, of course, Simon expected her sphincters to be tight. Gabi felt a sudden twinge of pain as her sphincters rebelled. She couldn't help letting out her gasp.

"Its hurting?" Simon asked her.

"Don't stop Daddy," she replied.

She was even more afraid, hoping he would not hurt her too much. But Gabi really didn't want him to stop - worse than pain would be to fail her Daddy now.

Simon had no intention of stopping.

"You'll be fine," he reassured her. "I am going to take your virgin arsehole."

He reached down and placed one thumb over the young clit, gently massaging it to distract the bitch from what was being done to her. To her surprise, Gabi realised that this was what her training had been about. The touch on her clit was familiar relief.

She would have used her hands to slow her Daddy down but they were tied firmly above her head. Gabi did not know how women could enjoy anal penetration.

With gentle thrusts, Simon started to work deeper into that little hole. Using more and more of his saliva, he kept his shaft nice and slick as he got about the business of penetrating that virgin arsehole. Simon knew to take his time, pausing to let her muscles stretch, backing-off when she gasped her pain. He rubbed her clit a little harder now.

"Don't worry little girl," he said softly. "It will fit. Your sweet little butt is going to take all Daddy's cock."

And it did. Gabi felt the strangest feeling. She felt so full - and in a different way. Like she needed to shit! It was such an unsexy feeling except that it was her Daddy who was fucking her bottom. There was pain, occasional stabs, but Gabi was helpless. The rubbing of her clit felt more intense than usual - her Daddy really did know how to make her body respond.

Gabi really didn't want him to stop because she was a submissive who's bum belonged to her wonderful Daddy. Then, almost a shock, Gabi realized her Daddy was not pressing into her. She could feel his balls against her arse cheeks. Was his entire cock in her butt?

"Is it all the way?" she gasped aloud.

And there was another thing - it no longer hurt. She'd never realised how many nerve endings are in the female body, clustered around a woman's cunt and her bottom. Now, for the first time, Gabi felt her full sexual potential as her body responded to the pressure of a hard cock in her arse. She still felt so full, felt the incredible hardness of his cock wedged in her bowels. But her Daddy had been right! His cock did fit!

"Now I can use your arsehole properly," he said with a grin.

Gabi whimpered when he said that. But she relaxed against her bonds as Daddy started to slowly move back and forward in her rear passage.

It felt so full, so warm - her nerve endings were rewarding her now. The pain was gone, the feeling of need for expulsion had gone. Gabi could even feel her muscles stretch and her arse open for her Daddy's cock. She felt like a real woman now, able to give her whole body to her Daddy.

He thrust further into her, slowly gaining speed and depth - and then using more force as he thoroughly enjoyed her once virgin butthole. Gabi began to realise that she enjoyed anal sex - why had she feared giving this to her Daddy?

"You are a great little arsefuck," Simon grunted to her.

"It feels good Daddy. Really good."

It was no lie, although her delight was as much from the pride she felt at finally being able to accept the cock of this most wonderful man up her most intimate place. She watched between her legs as her Daddy thrust into her. She almost could not believe that this older man, this wonderful master, was taking possession of her bum hole.

Gabi almost fainted when her Daddy started stroking her clit at the same time. It was an incredible sensation - exquisite and powerful.

"Oh, Daddy," she cried out softly.

Simon permitted himself a wicked grin. He had the benefit of experience and he'd known that this little slut responded well to being used anally. Now she'd learn what it really meant and, after that night, she'd give him access to her arse any time he wished.

"Daddy, Daddy... please".

She was almost shrieking as Simon pinched her clit and began to pound her tiny backdoor. Gabi was utterly helpless as this dirty, older man possessed her anus and thrust deep into her "dirty place".

Then Gabi fell silent as a new type of orgasm overwhelmed her young brain. Her Daddy was so skilled at playing with her clit but this was so different, the feeling of her butthole being reamed and stretched, filling her with a strange warmth. Simon would wait till she'd cum and then he'd enjoy his own release.

Gabi barely remembered how it ended. She could no longer speak, no longer hear - something was being done to her and she had no control over it. The power of her climax was entirely new to her. Even the room seemed to fade from view.

It was just as Gabi was done that Simon finally allowed himself to erupt. In her state, he knew Gabi would not resist as he fucked her juicy arse harder and faster. He was her Daddy, her master, and it was his right to shoot his cum deep into the bowels of this young slut. He pumped again and again, releasing his cock juice into Gabi and allowing his own cries of pleasure to fall from his mouth as he truly enjoyed the physical and mental pleasure of being the first to cum inside that sweet young hole.

He had waited patiently, trained her so carefully, just for this moment. It had been worth his while, his cock throbbing while the last of his fluid spurted into the little bitch. There was a special treat reserved for men like him - to be the first one to teach a willing young whore the pleasures of anal fucking. And now she belonged to him completely.

12