The Real Gabi Pt. 05

Story Info
Training steps up with a cane - and Gabi finds a new Dom.
5.2k words
4.41
9.7k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next week, Gabi was eager to find out more from her Daddy. She knew he had listened the previous Saturday night as she fucked his son. She still wondered what went on inside the head of this dirty older man. Gabi, too, knew the relationship with Mr Green could not last forever. She was grateful to her Daddy for choosing her. She hoped to repay him with an amazing act of submission and devotion.

"Do you know the men you want to fuck me?"

Simon already had two men in mind. He knew both of them socially. Which was to say he'd met them at sex parties. They had dominant tastes as well. Each had a decent-sized cock which made them even more suitable. Most importantly, he was sure that each could be relied on to be discreet.

He'd been thinking all week about the idea of showing off his conquest - the young slut with her huge tits who was so eager to fuck and suck in any way to please her Daddy. He knew that he liked that idea, very much. But there was still the question of safety - was Gabi really ready to be used like that?

"You enjoy being a slut for me?"

"I love being your slut, Daddy," she replied and snuggled into him.

"A slut but not just for me. You are trained to be a slut always.'

"Yes Daddy. I understand what you're saying. But I love doing this now. I feel whole when I submit to a man like you."

That made Simon's cock swell even more. And it fired him to move to a new stage of Gabi's training. He'd wanted to use the cane all along. He'd turned himself on to the idea of slashing that generous young arse with a thin cane. The only question was whether Gabi would handle it. She was so young, he needed to remind himself. It was doubtful she had the necessary pain threshold, He had not wanted to scare her off. But now he knew the time had arrived. There was no turning back for the young bitch.

Reaching down beside the bed, Simon brought into a view along, thin wicker cane. Gabi's eyes widened as soon as she saw it.

"Oh, Daddy. Today? You want to use the cane on me?"

"Don't you agree its time you tried it?"

"Yes, Daddy. I want you to have that. I want you to cane me and make me really yours."

"Tell me you want the cane."

"I want it, Daddy, I want you to use the cane."

That was not totally true. Gabi thought that the cane looked frightening. What she really wanted was to give everything to her Daddy and to make him proud of her. The cane would hurt and she feared she'd react badly and disappoint her Daddy. But Simon saw the look in her eyes. He knew what he was doing and he was confident in his little girl and her capacity. Gabi no longer had any choice in the matter. Ready or not, she was to be caned that very day.

"I'm going to hurt you little girl. I am going to cane you."

"I know, Daddy. And I want it anyway. I want you to teach me about the cane."

It was a perfect response from a well-trained young woman. To make sure she was prepared, Simon kissed his young submissive. He played with her tits and he stroked her cunt. It was important that she was turned-on and not thinking of what might happen to her. Fear had to be overcome by desire. Fortunately, Gabi's body always responded quickly. Soon she was panting and hungry.

Simon tied her to the bed, on all fours. She whimpered slightly as the ropes were tied, the sound of anticipation. He tied her ankles and legs tightly. Her wrists were bound so that she could pull hard against the ropes. He fingered her cunt, making sure she was in her usual wet state before he proceeded. A small vibrating egg was shoved into her shaven cunt. He pressed a butt plug between her juicy brown cheeks, seating it fully inside her back passage. Then Simon flicked a finger across her hard clit until she was moaning loudly.

"Tell me you want this, little girl."

"I want it Daddy," she moaned. "Use the cane on me. Please."

Simon was still flicking the clit of his young slut. He was about to cane the girlfriend of his son. The sense of power was palpable. He wanted to remind herself of what she was.

"Tell me you want Daddy to cane you. You want Daddy to hurt you."

"Please, Daddy. Please hurt me with your cane."

She was ready. Her cunt was nicely wet and her breathing labored. Now was the time. Simon Green took the cane in his right hand and took a last look at those delicious brown globes, still unmarked.

Then he delivered the first slashing blow. It went straight across the slut's generous arse. He was pleased by the sound of the cane. He was even more pleased by the way her flesh moved under the blow of the thin weapon. Gabi was silent.

He slashed at her again, a harsh blow. There was no need for mercy. This time Gabi tried to catch her cry in her throat. Her arse looked so good under the cane. Simon knew what to do and rubbed her hard, little clit some more.

"You can take it, little girl," he said firmly. It was an instruction as much as encouragement.

Twice more he whipped his cane against Gabi's young arse cheeks. Two straight red lines appeared. Delightful.

This time Gabi couldn't hold in her cries of pain. She'd expected the cane to hurt but was shocked to discover how much. She knew her Daddy loved to hurt her and she'd wished for this. Could she go through with it?

Daddy rubbed her clit again - blessed relief - and then she took two more blows of that horrid implement. Again, she cried out her pain. She wondered if this would be the first time to use her safeword with her Daddy. But Simon had no intention of relenting. She tried to focus on the rubbing of her clit, the way her Daddy made her feel so special and so turned-on.

"You look so beautiful taking the cane. You are halfway there for today. I am very proud of you, my little girl."

Those words were enough to convince Gabi that she could endure the pain. Daddy was proud of her! And Daddy was rubbing her clit some more. She wondered how anyone could take a proper caning. But she was feeling desperate to cum. How strange it was to fear the cane and yet, at the same time, to want more so that her Daddy would deliver the sweet relief he always gave her.

He lashed her again and Gabi cried out, louder this time. That thing hurt like hell. But her Daddy was making her body feel so good at the same time. Daddy always got aroused when her hurt his little girl. Then he always made her cum straight afterwards. She was hoping for a good, hard fucking.

Simon continued the beating with his favourite cane. His power over this young whore was amazing. And the sight of her nicely-rounded arse taking the beating was making him more horny than usual. After twelve hard strokes, she was nicely marked. The red lines were bright and there would be some minor welts. A perfect introduction to the cane for her. And more proof, if that were needed, that Gabi was a natural submissive who had been a perfect student for her training.

After those twelve wicked strokes, Simon knew Gabi was eager for the fucking to start. His own cock was as hard as ever. Simon yanked the egg from her cunt and replaced it with his cock. She gasped, she cried out - again, blessed relief - and Simon fucked the young slut hard.

There was no need for mercy. He even played with the plug in her butt. All her holes belonged to Simon and it was fun to stimulate her further, to remind her she was being used fully. Gabi responded brilliantly, as always. Her cries of pain were replaced now by the shrieks of her orgasms. It felt so good to have her cum around his cock. He rammed her hard and deep until she was done. Then Mr Simon Green unloaded his balls deep in the cunt of a woman who was young enough to be his daughter.

As his cock juice oozed from her hole, Simon untied his little slut and gently placed her onto the bed. This could not last much longer, he knew. He was certain that Gabi would find another man soon enough. But she was a good little girl and a wonderful sub. As her Dominant, the first man to train the young bitch, he needed always to take care of her.

"Now you've had your first taste of the cane," he said gently as he cuddled Gabi. "That's a big step. How do you feel?"

"I feel good Daddy. You always make me feel amazing." Then she thought a moment. "Did you like it, Daddy?"

Simon assured her that he'd enjoyed it very much. After all, she had such a sexy butt to take the cane. And not many women were so eager to try something as fierce as a caning.

"It hurt, Daddy. I know you weren't hitting me really hard. But I don't think I could bear much more. Not my first time. But I am glad we did it, Daddy. I know you are training me and I want to learn everything. I want you to have everything you want."

Simon smiled and kissed his young submissive. He was sure that his son, Zac, had no idea of how precious this young bitch really was. But that gave him another thought.

"You'd better try to hide your arse from Zac tonight. I didn't go hard but you might have a few little marks on your bum."

Gabi promised she'd be careful. Then Simon led her to the bathroom. There was time on this day for them to shower together before Zac arrived home. And Simon had a full bladder to empty over his willing submissive.

*******************

It was a few nights later before Simon was able to check in with his young submissive. She and Zac had been spending a lot of time together which meant he had to wait. That was fine. He wondered if the young couple were getting serious. That might make it more complicated to end things with Gabi. But that time was approaching. The sexy neighbour from down the street had gotten intimate with Simon. Things were progressing well. She loved being tied up and fucked. She loved face fucking and facials. The older woman was not as capable as Gabi but she didn't need to be taught everything. And while she hadn't been keen on anal at the start, she'd found she loved her arse being fingered gently.

When Simon finally had the chance to give some attention to Gabi, it was a quick message. Was her backside OK after the caning?

"All fine D xox Some small marks at first but hid those OK."

"So proud of you for that. Cane is a big step."

"It was time for me D. Wanted you to enjoy. Glad its not the cane every time."

"Training is almost complete. Now you can say you are a real submissive."

"Thank you D xox I try some things with Zac as well. Hope you are not angry."

"I trained you to be a slut and a whore. Would be sad if you didn't with Zac also."

"Cums in my mouth now Daddy. I never did that before you. Now I ask to give me facial and I think of you when he does."

"A slut is more than facials little girl."

"Yes Daddy. I am submissive and you're my MASTER. Zac can't do the same."

"Not every man can be a dom. Show him your websites for ideas."

"I always ask and he doesn't control like you."

Simon would have been surprised if his younger son was dominant. Zac was a fine young man. It would be a boost for his confidence to spray his cum all over Gabi's pretty face. But in personality he was more like his mother. It didn't bother Simon that his son would not follow in his footsteps when it came to BDSM. Not every man had that talent. And Gabi had high expectations now, after her training. Simon could be happy that his son had gotten some Zac enjoyed some of the benefits.

Mr Green was always happy to encourage Gabi to show her true, slutty submissive self. And now she was alone.

"Turn on your camera. Masturbate for me little girl while Daddy watches."

"YES Daddy," came her immediate reply.

His screen came to life only seconds later and Simon was rewarded with a view of Gabi's naked body. She was as juicy and tanned as ever. He gave thanks to the stars once again that someone like Gabi had come into his life.

"On all fours," he instructed her. "A vibe in your cunt and I can watch both holes while you fuck yourself."

Her big tits swayed so beautifully as the young whore fetched her favourite vibe from a drawer. Then she got into position.

Simon saw and heard everything as the young slut fucked her cunt for him. Her gasps and moans were clearly audible, Simon was impressed that she'd been able to surrender her inhibitions so completely. As Gabi launched into her third orgasm in succession, Simon was looking intently at her little anus.

"Slip a finger into your bum," he instructed her. "I want to see you play with both holes."

"Yes, Daddy. You own my bum."

"Fuck yourself, little girl. And think about a cock in your arse. I have trained you to be an anal slut. Think about the other men who want your dirty, little hole."

Gabi felt so deliciously perverted. Masturbating on camera for an older man was one thing. Slipping a finger into her once-virgin bottom made her even more excited. She was slamming the toy into her cunt.

"Oh Jesus, Daddy. I am so turned on."

Gabi soon was cumming like the slut she was. He could hear her cries of release and see the way her body writhed. It was always gratifying for Simon Green, a man old enough to be her father, to watch and hear Gabi behaving in such a wanton fashion. As he wished her goodnight, Simon was thinking of what he wanted to do with the neighbour's anus the next she came over to play.

***********************

A week later, Simon had fucked Gabi till she was spent. First, he'd put her over his knee and spanked her hard. Simon was really pushing Gabi now - exploring her true limits.

It wasn't the pain that excited his little girl. What turned her on about the spankings was the fact of her submission. She took the beatings because they made her Daddy happy and the idea she gave him so much made her thrilled and aroused. Her Daddy had told her she had the perfect arse for spanking. Gabi liked to think about that. She'd always considered herself pretty and enjoyed the attention of men. But the special compliments from her Daddy made her feel treasured. She enjoyed knowing that her Daddy didn't take her for granted the any other men seemed to. Gabi gave her Daddy as much as she could and she always felt his pride in her.

Then he'd put her collar around her neck and led Gabi, on all fours, to the bedroom. That day, Daddy had chosen to stretch her with a massive dildo. He'd tied her wrists and ankles - not because Gabi would fight him but because it was good to remind her that she was a submissive slut who had no choice.

And he'd taken photographs of his young slut. The men he'd spoken to didn't require advertising to take advantage of a young whore. But he was proud of his little girl and eager to show those men what was in store for them.

The new toy had been a tight fit and Simon had worked slowly. Rubbing her clit had helped and slowly the slut had stretched and opened so that most of the twelve-inch phallus was jammed inside her cunt. He knew it was not comfortable for her but Gabi always loved the challenges from her Daddy. And when Simon had licked her hard clit she'd cum with tremendous force. Her screams of pleasure had announced to the neighborhood how much this young slut enjoyed being used by her Daddy.

He planned to leave her cunt feeling a little tender. She'd notice it later that night when fucking his son. Simon was pleased by that thought. He had an unfair advantage over the young buck, at least when it came to Gabi, because he knew how to dominate her and turn her into the slut she craved. She'd fuck her boyfriend that night and think of her Daddy.

But first Simon had eaten her cunt. Gabi thought herself the luckiest slut when her Daddy went down on her. She'd never known oral skills like his and it made her feel even more grateful to have been chosen by an older man, an experienced man. In between, he had slapped her cunt with his bare hand. The sting of his blows made her cunt flaps ache and Gabi knew she was lifting her hips from the bed each time Daddy spanked her slutty cunt. But it clearly was a turn-on for Daddy and it felt even sweeter to have his soothing lips and tongue on her cunt after Daddy had hurt her.

Without letting her rest, Simon had penetrated his young slut with his hard cock. He no longer cared about showing mercy. Gabi was his little girl and she needed to be ready to go out into the world. Simon pounded her cunt, making her scream her orgasms, because he knew that other men would expect the same of Gabi. She saw in the mirror that her big, juicy tits were bouncing wildly as Daddy slammed into her. It excited Gabi to know that her Daddy would be even more aroused by seeing that.

Simon made Gabi clean his cock with her mouth. She lovingly removed all trace of her cunt from his shaft. She enjoyed using her mouth for her Daddy but more important was his demand to be made clean. It was Daddy's cock and it was proper that she always treat it with full respect.

Then Daddy 69ed with Gabi. He was on top and her cunt melted as her wonderful Daddy licked her hole and her clit. Even when Daddy shoved his cock deep into her mouth, Gabi continued to cum long and hard for him. He thrust deeper than ever and she choked on his amazing cock. It scared Gabi, just a little, but she accepted all that he gave her. Gabi knew she was being prepared for something very special. She wanted to show her Daddy that she was ready for whatever he demanded.

And the truth was that Gabi had learned to enjoy everything her Daddy did. His dominance and power had excited her from the very start. With his experience, he had taught her so much about sex and pleasure. It was a privilege to obey a man like him and her sex life was better than she'd ever hoped for. Gabi knew she was a better lover, thanks to Daddy, and she accepted her new role as an obedient slut.

Daddy fucked her again, swapping between ramming her cunt and licking her with his expert tongue. On hands and knees, she readily spread her butt for Daddy so he could insert a toy into her rectum. He was her Master, her holes belonged to him. It felt so good to have her body used and it was an incredible feeling to have both holes filled by her Daddy.

Later, Simon fucked the young slut in her arse while he spanked her with a heavy paddle. Gabi was always deeply satisfied by the sensation of her Daddy's big cock buried in her butt. It even made the paddling feel better since it distracted her from that special pain. She received so much stimulus that her poor mind was almost overloaded. Feeling that big, hard shaft ploughing her bowels was a triumph. Where she had been afraid, her Daddy had taught her that she could actually orgasm from the feeling of her arse being stretched and reamed. The heat from the paddle only drove her further and, since she rubbed her clit as Daddy had taught her, she came beautifully as her arse was fucked hard and deep.

Afterwards, they lay together as Gabi recovered from her orgasms. She still didn't know why but anal orgasms were the most intense. It was normal for her to cum with orgasms exploding through her body. But, somehow, cumming for Daddy with his cock buried in her bottom she always felt obliterated. There was no doubt Daddy knew her body and Gabi thanked him silently, once more, for insisting she learn to take an anal fucking.

He cuddled her, too. That was another thing about older men, Gabi thought to herself. They were not afraid of intimacy. In a way, Gabi loved her Daddy. He made her feel so good about herself. He had made her into a slut and they both enjoyed that very much. Feeling his arms wrapped around was an extra measure of reassurance. Other men, the younger ones, usually preferred to get straight out of bed or go to sleep. She snuggled into her older lover and plucked up the courage to say what was on her mind.

"Daddy, I've been talking to people on those sites you showed me."

Simon liked the sound of that. In spite of everything, he had never intended to keep Gabi. He wanted to train her and get the best from her - and enjoy himself thoroughly with the young slut - but it had always been his idea that she'd learn and then move on. After all, he had recognised at the start her true potential as a slut.

12