The Real McCoy

Story Info
A funny thing happened on the way to meet her future inlaws.
9.8k words
4.5
13k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers

She finally said yes. He'd asked her three times to marry him. The first time, they'd only been dating three months. He was certain she was the one for him. She was not so sure. The second time, after one year together, she believed he was probably the one, but she really wasn't ready to get married. However, she accepted his proposal on condition of a long engagement. After the second year, he asked more to question when she would be ready. By then, she was, but hadn't really wanted to commit until then. So, she did.

Of course, Peter was thrilled to death. Zoe was a bit more circumspect. So, they started discussing wedding plans, but really got no further. She would have been content for a date a year out, but she compromised on six months.

Yes, Zoe Cane loved Peter McCoy. He was a good man, and he would make a good husband. He was even a pretty good fuck. Pretty good because she'd only been with a couple of other guys. Her parents and friends liked him and felt he was right for her. So, what more could she want?

His parents lived farther away in another city. So, the time came when he wanted he and Zoe to travel to his hometown to meet his family. But he wanted their engagement to be a surprise. She found that strange, but agreed, and was actually excited about meeting them and looked forward to it. That is, until the day of their departure arrived and Peter received an important and urgent business call. A career-changing deal he had been working on had finally been agreed upon and he had to move on it immediately.

"You go on ahead and I'll catch a flight tomorrow," Peter suggested.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes."

"You want me to fly to your hometown and go to your parents' house without you?"

"Yes. It'll be okay. They'll love you and you'll have a day to get to know them before I get there."

"How will I--"

"Take a cab from the airport. I'll text you the address."

It was all happening so fast; Zoe's head was spinning. As such, she didn't carefully consider the wisdom of doing what he was suggesting, but she went along with it.

The flight was short and unremarkable, except that her luggage never showed up on the belt. How could they lose her luggage on a direct, non-stop flight? Zoe waited at the baggage claim belt for a while in case they were just behind. But it never showed up. She called Peter on her way to the baggage lost office, but it went directly to his voice mail. She left him a message.

Zoe couldn't help but notice the very handsome man ahead of her in line to report lost baggage. She listened as he told the agent how important the contents of his suitcase were. The agent tried to explain that he would be compensated, but he argued that it was artwork he had created and that their compensation could not replace something he had created. He was given the paperwork to complete.

Artwork caught her attention as she was an artist herself and owned a small art gallery.

Zoe's only question to the agent was how her luggage could have been lost on a non-stop flight. The agent merely shrugged helplessly and directed her to a small area to sit to complete the forms. The handsome man was not there as she had expected, thus ending her fantasy of him. However, he did show up minutes later with a cup of coffee and took a seat across from her.

"Do they really need to know all of this?" the man wondered aloud as he studied the papers.

"It does seem excessive," Zoe commented.

"You lose anything important?" the man asked. Of course, he had given her a second glance. With red hair, she was very attractive in a girl next door kind of way.

"Just clothes and toiletries. Nothing that can't be replaced. But I overheard you lost artwork?"

"Yes."

"I'm an artist myself. I own a small art gallery. What kind of artwork?"

"Paintings."

"My medium, as well."

"Wow! What are the odds?"

"Indeed."

They both went back to completing the forms.

Finally, the man said, "Hope they find your stuff. See you around."

"Hope you get your artwork back." Zoe watched him walk off. She would have never pegged him as an artist. As she finished her own paperwork, she stood and took her phone out to attempt to call Peter again. Fumbling with her purse, phone and forms, the handsome man turned, saw her juggling and rushed over to help her.

"Can I help?" he asked.

However, his sudden return actually startled her causing her to drop her phone, which fell right where he was about to step and put his foot down. The crunch was unmistakable. They both looked down and then up at each other, mouths agape in shock. Stooping to pick it up for her, the face was completely cracked, the case was well and truly smashed, the screen blank.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he said, genuinely meaning it.

"Oh, shit!" Zoe exclaimed. "I'm on my way to the home of my fiancé's family. Their address was in my phone."

"Where is your fiancé?"

"Last minute meeting. He'll be up tomorrow."

"This is definitely my fault," the man said. "Is there anything I can do?"

"You have a phone I can use to call him? I have no idea where my fiancé's family live."

"Sure." He handed her his cell.

She got Peter's voice mail again and left a message about what was happening.

"Can you remember anything about their address?"

"Only that it's in a nearby town called Jamesville."

"Jamesville? Are you serious?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

He offered a big smile. "That's exactly where I'm going. My family lives there. What's your fiancé's family's name? Maybe I know them."

"McCoy. His name is Peter McCoy."

With a completely surprised look, the man said, "Pete McCoy is my brother. I'm Jesse McCoy."

Zoe's shock equaled Jesse's. "Are you serious?"

"Of course. Except, we always called him Pete. When did he start going by Peter?"

"I've always known him as Peter."

Jesse shrugged. "He moved to a big city and became a big businessman and went formal."

Zoe shrugged also.

"I didn't know Pete was engaged."

"He wanted it to be a surprise. I don't know why. Guess it won't be now. And I didn't know he had a brother."

"Really?"

"He doesn't talk much about his family. I was kind of surprised when he wanted me to come meet all of you."

"He always had to do things with surprise. Well, at least we know where you're going and how you're going to get there." Jesse held out his hand. "This is amazing. It's fate. What's your name?"

With a big grin, Zoe took his hand. "Zoe."

"Wish we'd met under other circumstances," Jesse said.

"How do you mean?"

"You're very beautiful and we have something in common. I could have seen a relationship with you."

Zoe tried to remember when was the last time Peter had told her she was beautiful. And what they had in common. "Well, fate isn't always what you want it to be. And speaking of having something in common, what was your painting that it's so important to you?"

"It's for my grandfather's birthday. He'll be eighty. My grandmother passed a few years ago and he misses her very much. He often tells the story of how they met in New York and of their first date at a little Italian restaurant in New York. Forlini's. So, I traveled there to paint a picture of it for him."

"Aw, that's so sweet. I've heard of Forlini's." She'd never heard anything so sentimental from Peter.

"He's a great guy. You'll get to meet him." After a few minutes silence, "So, how did you and Peter meet?"

"Mutual friends at a party."

"A party? Pete, Peter at a party?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Pete was never a party person. He never went to school dances, and in college he didn't go to parties or anything, either."

"Really?" Zoe questioned with surprise. "The city must have changed him. He's actually pretty outgoing now."

"Really?" Now it was Jesse's turn to be surprised. "Outgoing, huh?"

They spent the remainder of the trip talking about art, and by the time they reached the McCoy home, Zoe almost thought she had more in common with Jesse than Peter. Jesse was friendly, comical, and displayed a warmth she had not seen in Peter.

* * *

It was late when they finally arrived. As soon as Jesse opened the door to their home, his parents rushed to greet him. His mother hugged him like she hadn't seen him in years. He had to push her away.

"I'm so so happy to see you," his mom said.

"It's only been a few weeks," Jesse protested.

"You didn't tell us you were bringing a girlfriend back with you," his dad said, noticing Zoe standing quietly behind Jesse.

"Oh, no," Zoe spoke up, "We're not--"

"This is Zoe," Jesse introduced. "She's actually Pete's fiancé. These are my parents, Anne and Mitch."

"Fiancé?" Anne repeated in amazement. "He didn't tell us he was engaged."

"It was supposed to be a surprise," Zoe told them. "Surprise!" she offered with a helpless grin.

"Is he still coming?" Anne asked. "He said he'd be here for grandpa's birthday."

"He didn't tell me we were coming for his grandfather's birthday. I would have made sure to have a gift. He had a last-minute business thing that came up. He said he'd be here tomorrow," Zoe reported.

"Does he have your luggage?" Mitch asked.

Zoe explained what happened to her suitcase and cell phone.

Jesse picked it up, blaming himself for the phone.

"You're welcome to use our phone if you want to call Pete," Mitch offered.

"And you and I are about the same size," Anne noted. "I have some things you might be able to wear."

After grabbing Zoe some clothes, Anne heated them some leftovers, and then she and Mitch excused themselves to retire as it was past their bedtime. Jesse suggested they change into pajamas and relax on the sofa in the family room with their food. Zoe felt awkward donning the nylon nightgown. It wasn't sheer, but the way it clung to her, it might as well have been. At least the length was reasonable at mid-thigh. She removed her bra, but knew her nipples were imprinted in the material, but she did keep panties on. Jesse's eyes went wide when he saw, but he said nothing, and she could see he did his best not to stare.

Some of his paintings hung on the walls and he explained the basis for some of them.

Zoe found herself enamored of Jesse, his demeanor, his artwork. She was enjoying listening to him, being with him. Was that wrong?

A while later, she awoke with her head in his lap, not remembering falling asleep and certainly not resting on his thigh. She was able to glance up and see that Jesse had nodded off also. In the course of turning her head, her cheek brushed against something. Another twist of her neck determined that it was his cock. His hard cock. It seemed sizeable. She had an instant need to rub her cheek against it, causing it to pulse. She had a sense that he was bigger than Peter.

It had been a while since she and Peter had been together. More pulsing had Jesse's dick worming out of the slit in his pajama pants confirming his impressive size. Suddenly, Zoe really wanted it. Gently, so as not to disturb him, she turned onto her stomach. His cock was aimed toward her lips, so it was easy for her to slide them over the head. That was all she took into her mouth, sucking it tenderly like candy, running her tongue around the rim, spreading his urethra with the point of her tongue. She swirled her tongue around the mushroom-like head, enjoying her first taste of cock in quite some time.

A moment later, she felt Jesse slowly driving his dick into her mouth. She glanced up as best she could to see that he still seemed to be sleeping, that this insertion was involuntary. She allowed the advance, but halted it when it hit the back of her mouth. However, that was only so she could lather up his shaft so she could let it slide down her throat. That woke him up.

Jesse glanced down and moaned, disbelieving his eyes as his dick disappeared down his brother's fiancé's throat. He knew he should stop her, but he had fantasized about her almost since meeting her. He further reasoned that she had initiated this, so she must want it. Still, when she came up for air, he had to ask, "Are you sure about this?"

"Your brother is always so damned busy with work, we haven't... been together... in a while," Zoe explained. "I'm sorry. I've never cheated on him before, but you were just too irresistible."

"I'm ashamed to say I don't have much of a conscience right now, and it's actually been a while for me also. I don't have a girlfriend. So, if we can help each other, no one else has to know."

With a smile, Zoe returned to deep throating him. "Slide these down," she ordered, tugging on his pajama pants.

Jesse did not hesitate to push his pants down to the floor.

Grabbing his scrotum, Zoe licked the head like a sucker, then took half his cock into her mouth bobbing her head on it. Deep throating him again, she shook her head with him completely engulfed.

That caused him to giggle and moan. All he could think was how good she was. His lucky, fucking brother.

Using her hand, she stroked his lower shaft while sucking the upper section.

Jesse couldn't imagine his stuffy brother enjoying this, and he wondered what part Zoe's oral skills had played in the development of their relationship.

Now, she started bobbing her head faster and sucking harder going deep after every few strokes.

Jesse felt his balls churning. He couldn't remember when was the last time he'd been sucked, but certainly never this good. He desperately wanted to come in her mouth, so he debated whether he should warn her. But he knew it was the considerate thing to do. "I'm going to come," he whispered.

"Uh-huh," Zoe mouthed without skipping a beat.

She took his pent-up ejaculation with ease, swallowing it effortlessly. She held enough in her mouth to playfully paint the head of his dick and that had him actually shooting a couple more drops, which she easily scooped up. She then licked him clean.

"That was incredible!" Jesse blurted.

"Shhh! Don't want to wake your folks."

"Oops."

Zoe sat up and Jesse could see her hard nipples making a more pronounced imprint in the nightgown.

"May I reciprocate?" he asked.

"I was hoping you would."

He pushed her onto her back, her head resting on the armrest. Spreading her legs, he tugged her panties down and off, and for good measure, he pressed them against his face and inhaled deeply. Peter never did anything like that. Jesse's first contact with his tongue sent shivers throughout her body, but she loved it. He pealed open her vaginal lips with his tongue and tenderly licked the inside skin. Gradually, he worked his way up to tease her clit. Then he became serious with it, flicking his tongue and sucking gently on the little bulb. He drove his tongue as deep into her hole as he could, then whisked it sideways across her labia.

Jesse was way more inventive than his brother. Peter only performed oral on her enough to arouse her. Fucking was more his thing than oral or foreplay. But in that respect, he satisfied her. But this. She could lie here for hours letting Jesse lick her. And he was so good, it took very little time for her orgasm to build. She had to reach for a throw pillow to cover her face so she could moan without making too much noise. Her climax was all-encompassing. Like being wrapped in a warm blanket on a chilly morning or being immersed in a tub of warm water. In fact, she felt herself floating as the pleasure pervaded her.

Finally, she had to clamp his head in her thighs to halt him as she couldn't take any more.

Jesse sat up, his face smeared with a combination of his saliva and her secretions. The sight enticed her to reach up and pull his face to hers to kiss him and enjoy the concoction.

Zoe reached down and felt his still hard cock. She was amazed that he had maintained his erection.

"You want to stick that thing in?" she asked.

"It would be my pleasure."

"I hope it would be both of our pleasures."

Jesse used his dick as sensually as his tongue, entering her slowly, driving it in all the way, and just as slowly pulling back, leaving only the head in. Grabbing his cock, he teased her pussy with the tip, rubbing it around, inserting it and rolling it around. He then slowly slid it all the way in, then pulled it out for more teasing.

Zoe wanted him to just fuck her with it because he really filled her, and she wanted to feel it caressing her vagina. But she also wanted to allow him to do it his own way because he had proven with his tongue that he could be a good lover. He must have read her mind because after his third insertion, he eased into a rhythm of ins and outs at a moderate pace.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "That's what I want." However, having him hovering over her, she wanted him closer, so she pulled him down on top of her and wrapped her arms around him.

Jesse smiled and their lips came together. Of course, he kissed as well as he did everything else. The combination of his big dick stuffing her, and his talented lips pressed to hers had her ready to come again. She grabbed his ass to control his thrusts and to make certain he didn't change up his pace because everything was perfect as it was.

Her orgasm built slowly, and she didn't explode, but rather was engulfed by a wave that washed over her and carried her. It was pleasureful, and in an unusual sort of way, soothing. Like having a chill come over her. This one didn't last as long but was no less satisfying. She purred rather than screamed, so no throw pillow was necessary.

Jesse continued pumping, and that now became somewhat difficult for Zoe as her pussy was extremely sensitive. However, she knew he likely wanted to come again also, so she grinned and took it.

For him, her pussy engulfed him in a perfect fit that touched every part of his cock. The warmth of her tunnel soothed his dick and drew him to the edge. "I'm gonna come again."

"Come on."

He took that to mean he could come inside her, so he stepped up his thrusts until his cock spurted blob after blob of warm, gooey sperm. It just seemed to pour out of him rather than spurt, and it was the most pleasing orgasm he could ever remember having.

When he finally pulled out with his shaft covered in a come cocktail, it was too inviting for Zoe not to sit up and clean his wilting dick. That amazed him and satisfied him immensely.

After a few moments, Jesse said, "I want to say that we probably shouldn't have done that, but I'm not the least bit sorry. You were amazing!"

"You were pretty damn good yourself. We can wait until tomorrow to have regrets." Zoe stood. "I need to clean up."

"There's a bathroom next to the kitchen," Jesse pointed out. "I'll take care of these dishes.

When she finished, she found Jesse eating a cookie in the kitchen. "That looks good."

"Mom's homemade. Want one?"

"Sure. Can we take them back to the sofa? I'm really not sleepy yet."

"Great idea. Neither am I."

* * *

"Well, isn't this cozy."

Both Zoe and Jesse were jolted to wakefulness by Anne's comment. The two had fallen asleep leaning against one another.

"Guess we dozed off," Jesse groggily said, stating the obvious.

"Why don't the two of you go upstairs and get cleaned up and I'll make breakfast," Anne suggested. "Zoe, you can use Pete's room."

Groggily, both complied.

Once inside her fiancé's room, Zoe had to look around. Anne had set some clothes on the bed for her. Not surprisingly, there wasn't anything really personal. In fact, if she had to guess, Zoe thought that Anne had probably turned the room into more of a guest room by removing childhood mementos and such things.

With a shrug, she exited the room and headed for the bathroom. The door was closed, and she could hear the shower running. Thinking about last night on the sofa, Zoe couldn't help but ease the door open and peek in. The glass shower doors offered her a pleasing view of Jesse's hand soaping his rigid cock. She licked her lips at the appetizing sight and didn't resist her urge to enter.

RonCabo
RonCabo
2,045 Followers