The Reality Engine Ch. 19

Story Info
Sexy happenings are afoot in a freshman dorm.
14.7k words
4.84
2.7k
6

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi!

Thank you for reading my story. A couple of points to know:

I don't like writing wank porn. I want to write full-fleshed stories with plot, character, drama, and tension. Events in this chapter pick up the morning after the events at the end of chapter 18.

Thank you for taking the time, and please be sure to vote and offer any feedback you can. If you like what I do, offering feedback is the best thing you can do to help, there is nothing which aids a writer more than seeing the story through someone else's eyes.

-------

Chapter 19

Scott woke up early on Sunday afternoon with a start. He heard a dreadful buzzing sound, and was unsure whether it was real, or whether it was a dream. Scott looked around his room, and finally located the source of the noise: it was his phone. As soon as he realized this, he jumped out of bed, and glanced at the clock on his desk: 12:25 PM, he had stayed up far too late the night and morning before playing strip poker with his friends in Pepper and Marisol's room.

He glanced at his phone, and saw that Ted Digit was calling him.

"Hi Scott, how is everything?" Ted asked, after Scott answered his phone.

"Not too bad, thanks for calling late, since I tend to sleep-in on weekends," Scott replied.

"Not a problem, I remember what my college days were like, and even though you're no longer a student, you're in the college environment, and old habits can be hard to break," Ted said. "You're probably wondering why I'm calling. Well, I have news for you: remember the party you wanted to attend? One is happening tonight; do you want to come?"

"Absolutely," Scott said. "What are the details?"

"That will take some explaining," Ted said. "First of all, you, and only you, are invited. You are not allowed to bring anyone else you know with you."

"That makes perfect sense," Scott said. "What else?"

"Second, there is a specific way you have to dress," Ted said. "My brother Frank will rent a suit of clothes for you to wear, just let me get your measurements."

The next five minutes were spent in Ted asking for Scott's measurements, and with Scott providing the information.

"Excellent, we'll come by and pick you up at Maybe Dick Hall at 7:30 PM. You can change into the clothes we'll rent for you, and we should be on the road by 8," Ted said. "Make sure you take a shower, get something to eat, and finish anything else you need to do before we come."

"Sure thing," Scott said. "See you tonight."

"I'll text you when we're 15 minutes away, be ready on time," Ted said. With further well wishes exchanged, Ted hung up, and Scott went to Chad's room to see if his friend wanted to get lunch.

Scott spent most of the day playing football with Chad, Mike, Steve, Kloe, Bridget and Henry. After the football game was over, Bridget and Kloe went upstairs to Kloe's room in order to freshen up after a physically exhausting game.

"Thank goodness your roommate is gone for the weekend," Bridget said, as she helped Kloe take off her shirt. "It felt much warmer outside today than it has in some time, and I'm so sticky and sweaty right now. I don't want other people to see me like this."

"You and me both," Kloe said, as she helped Bridget with her shirt in turn. "I think I jammed my knee a little bit on that catch by your boyfriend near the end of the game. It feels a little stiff when I try to walk on it. A nice, hot shower will be just what the doctor ordered."

The two young ladies paused for an awkward moment. They suddenly realized they were about to get naked for each other before heading off to the shower. The awkwardness passed nearly as quickly as it had emerged, as both young ladies were really sore, smelled awful, and were badly in need of a shower. They both finished undressing in silence, and they caught a glimpse of each other's naked bodies.

"Wow, you look so great, Kloe, you're way better than Steve deserves," Bridget said, looking over her friend's body.

"You know what? There's something about the way you look when you're smelly and dripping with sweat that just makes you so fuckable," Kloe said, with a smile. "Henry is a lucky man."

"If you were Henry, being so smelly and sweaty would be a huge turn-off," Bridget said, as she leaned in, and sniffed Kloe's shoulder. "When it's you though? Damn, you're hot shit."

Bridget and Kloe's eyes locked, and a perfect understanding linked their souls. Kloe threw her arms around Bridget. Bridget threw her arms around Kloe. The two ladies fell to the ground kissing each other, as Bridget picked up Kloe's legs, wrapped them around her waist, and started to fuck her friend.

"Fuck yes, I've so needed this," Kloe moaned out loud.

"Happy to give it to you," Bridget said. "I had no idea how badly I wanted this until just a moment ago."

"Everything alright with you and Henry?" Kloe asked, as she kissed Bridget on the lips.

"Fine, it's just that no matter how much I love that man to death, I want to try something different every now and then," Bridget said, as she smelled Kloe's neck and cheek, before kissing her on the lips. "What about you?"

"Same," Kloe said, as she groaned out loud in pleasure, stuck her right hand up Bridget's pussy, and inserted her left index finger up Bridget's butt-hole. "Your body feels so much lighter than his does. I love Steve dearly, but I don't always want to be fucked nearly that hard."

"Can we 69?" Bridget asked.

"Sure," Kloe said, as she slid out from under Bridget, while Bridget turned her body to assume the 69 position, and settled back down on top of Kloe.

"Oh yeah, this is the shit," Bridget said, as she licked Kloe's foot with her tongue, while fingering her friend's pussy. "Your hips are so feminine; I wish mine were like that."

"Is that you talking, or Henry talking?" Kloe said laughing and smiling, while she ate out Bridget's pussy.

"Both," Bridget replied, as she lowered her hand to tease Kloe's butt-hole, and started to eat her friend's pussy. "Henry loves your hips and cunt. He denies it totally when I ask him, of course, but it sometimes slips out. He wants to fuck you."

"Steve loves your boobies, and he wants to fuck you too, or at least, get to motor-boat those tits," Kloe said. "I'm pretty flat-chested, and I don't have breasts like you do. I know he's daydreamed about you once or twice while I was trying to get his attention. The lure of forbidden fruit, huh?"

"We should dump those ungrateful boyfriends, and send them home with blue balls," Bridget said, as she inserted her tongue into Kloe's pussy.

"Well, I like guys, for the most part," Kloe said, moaning out loud in happiness. "If you dump Henry, you're going to need to find someone else who can stand the stench of your poop-hole. You reek after a lot of exercise, sister."

"If you can't stand the smell, don't stick your nose in it," Bridget said, as she licked Kloe's clit, and finger-fucked Kloe's ass-hole.

"It's kind of hard to avoid when I'm on the bottom with you on top of me," Kloe retorted. "Besides, my smelly, sweaty, girly bits can't be a picnic for you either."

"They aren't, but I love you enough to not complain about it too much, since I know what you're putting up with," Bridget replied. "I have empathy enough for that."

"Do you think it's because you've had a good boyfriend for so much longer than I have?" Kloe asked.

"Maybe, but it's more likely because I've had a loser brother for so long, until recently. If Calvin can turn things around, then no one is truly beyond redemption. By the way, speaking of men who are beyond redemption, how is Derrick, your loser ex-boyfriend, doing these days?" Bridget asked. "He may be a shitty human being, but damn, does he have a big dick."

"How the fuck would you know that?" Kloe asked, as she spanked Bridget's butt. "Have you seen his cock?"

"After you and Steve left Jennifer Donaldson's birthday party last week, he showed up, dropped his pants, and slam fucked some bitch I've never met before," Bridget said. "If you ask me, he's living the life right now."

"I can't say I really care. Good for him. Damn it!... Fuck!" Kloe exclaimed, as a powerful orgasm overtook her body.

"Oh, sweetie, don't be like that," Bridget said, as she gently cummed. "It's okay to want your shitty ex-boyfriend to be miserable for the rest of his life without you."

"How can I care about that when your stinky pussy just cummed all over my face?" Kloe said, licking and slurping away at Bridget's pussy.

"Sorry about that," Bridget said, as she climbed off of Kloe, lay down next to her friend, and held her. "Thank you, that was exactly what I needed."

"You and me both. Do you want to head to the shower now?" Kloe asked, as she leaned in and kissed Bridget on the lips.

"Not really, I'm too damn tired," Bridget said. "Can we just lie here and rest for a while?"

"Sure, so I guess the first question is, are we both lesbians now?" Kloe asked.

"I don't think we are," Bridget replied. "However, I also know that fucking you is good for me. Let's make a deal: anytime one of us needs sex, we ask for it, no embarrassment, okay? Being with a woman, every once in a while, is a good change of pace."

"Sure," Kloe said. "What about the guys? Your boyfriend wants to fuck me, and my boyfriend wants to fuck you. What do you want to do about it?"

"Fuck if I know," Bridget said. "I'm sweaty, I'm stinky, I'm tired, and I'm sore. I need a half an hour nap to freshen up before I want to think about anything else."

"Yeah, me too," Kloe said. "Pleasant dreams."

Bridget and Kloe feel asleep on the floor of Kloe's dorm room, naked and wrapped in each other's arms.

While Bridget and Kloe were having their fun, Scott took a hot shower to clean himself off after the football game. After his shower, he went back to his room, got dressed, and paused for a few moments before he called Lory on the phone. Scott told Lory his answer was yes, that he would attend the Valkyrie Ball on Tuesday night, and do the deed with Professor Klondike. Lory thanked Scott for agreeing to the request, and indicated she would see him at lunch on Tuesday, and would answer any last-minute questions he had about the affair.

After he got off the phone with Lory, Scott wandered down to the lobby of Maybe Dick Hall to wait for Ted's phone call. As he walked in, he saw Cherry working in the office behind front desk.

"I didn't know front desk was still open this late on a Sunday," Scott said, as he approached Cherry.

"It isn't," Cherry said, with a wide smile, as she pulled down a box from the top shelf in the office. "However, this is kind of an emergency, so, duty calls."

"Anything I can help with?" Scott asked.

"Nope," Cherry replied, with a song on her lips. "Do you know who Cindy Parker is?"

"No idea," Scott answered.

"She's a blonde girl with a bubbly personality, a bouncy pair of tits, and blue eyes that are to die for," Cherry replied, as she put the box down on front desk. "Or, so the appraisers of female beauty inform me."

"I see," Scott said, as Cherry opened the box, and began to rummage through the files that were inside it.

"The reason I bring her up is that she lives on the sixth floor of Maybe Dick Hall, and she just got busted by the Frostbite Falls police for public intoxication, and she's waiting for me to come pick her up at the police station," Cherry said, with a laugh. "Nothing too crazy, your standard tale of woe and way too much to drink. Bailing people out of minor troubles with the law is part of the standard training that all front desk people receive."

"You're in a really good mood," Scott observed.

"What makes you say that?" Cherry asked, as she plucked the file she was looking for out of the box, placed it on the desk, and went to put the box back on the top shelf in the office.

"You'd usually be annoyed at having to bail someone out this time on a Sunday night," Scott said. "I know I would be, if it was me, but you sound downright cheerful about it, and you haven't stopped smiling since I got here."

"I guess, isn't a girl allowed to have good days every once in a while?" Cherry asked, as she locked up the door to the office.

"Sure she is, and I'm glad to see you so happy," Scott said, as a text message came in on his phone. It was from Ted Digit, informing Scott that he was arriving in 15 minutes.

"That text anything important?" Cherry asked.

"Nope, just heading out for the evening with some friends," Scott said. Even though Cherry knew who Elizabeth, Jessica, and the Digit Brothers were, Scott had sworn an oath of secrecy about the parties thrown by The Farmers' and Swineherds' National Bank, and he wanted to be sure he kept that oath.

"Well, have fun," Cherry said, as she picked up the file she had placed on the desk. "I have to go and pick up Cindy, so I'll see you later."

"Be careful," Scott said. "If you need help, you know who to call for backup."

"I've got this, have fun with your friends tonight," Cherry said, as she gave Scott a kiss on the cheek, and left Maybe Dick Hall by the front door. Fifteen minutes later, Scott met up with Frank Digit, who handed him a suite of clothes to wear. Scott quickly changed his clothes, and as soon as he sat down in the back seat of the Digit brother's car, Frank handed Scott a blind-fold to wear. Before he put on the blind-fold, Scott quickly glanced around at his companions, and he was confused as to why he was dressed so formally while his friends were dressed casually.

"Sorry Scott, but for secrecy reasons, we have to blindfold you so that you can't see where we're going tonight," Frank said, as Scott put on the blind-fold. "When we arrive, Jessica will help you get indoors, and then, you can take the blind-fold off."

"Fine with me," Scott said. "I understand. You have to take every precaution with these parties."

"Especially with what's on the menu tonight," Elizabeth said, provocatively.

"Yeah, Lizzy and I as the stars of the show; we're getting our brains fucked out by our husbands in front of everyone!" Jessica said, practically singing the words out. "The stuff dreams are made of!"

"I know I'll get my money's worth with you two," Scott said.

A drive of nearly half an hour followed, and once the car parked at its destination, Scott relied on Jessica to guide him through an expansive parking lot before he found himself indoors again. Once inside, Scott took the blindfold off, and he looked around.

What he saw impressed him; a large auditorium, albeit, much smaller than the Frostbite Falls Community College auditorium that the All Hallow's Eve Party had been held in. This party was far more lavishly decorated and catered, with all the food appearing to be top-tier and very expensive and the atmosphere feeling very opulent. Everyone he saw was dressed in neat, but casual, attire which made his formal attire stick out, except for a man and a woman on a small stage area at the front of the auditorium who were both naked and fucking. Scott figured this was the sex show he had heard about. As he looked around the auditorium, only one other person was completely undressed, a very lovely looking blonde girl, who was standing off to the side of the stage, and was having something to drink. Scott figured this meant she was the next act up, and wondered where her partner was.

"I'll keep that, and give it back to you at the end of the evening, so that you can wear it on the ride home," Jessica said, as she took the blind-fold from Scott and put it in her purse. "You can look around inside as much as you want to, but you're not allowed to go outside, okay?"

"Fine by me, and I know you're taking a risk inviting me, and I swear I won't do anything to make you regret that invitation," Scott said.

"That's the spirit!" Jessica said, as she smiled and grabbed Scott's arm. "Oh, let me introduce you to Don Friendly, the Bank President."

Jessica approached Mr. Friendly and performed the introductions. Mr. Friendly and Scott shook hands, and Mr. Friendly gave Jessica a gentle pat on the back. Jessica indicated she had to check on something, and scurried off.

"This is a great party, sir," Scott said, smiling and taking everything in.

"Thank you," Mr. Friendly said. "Please call me Don, as I do hate formalities. I want everyone to be family here. You are Scott Cooper, correct? I've heard a lot about you."

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Don," Scott said. "Just what have you heard about me? Have Ted, Frank, Jessica, and Elizabeth been whispering about me behind my back?"

"Actually no," Mr. Friendly said, with a wide smile. "It might or might not surprise you to know that I was one of the individuals who funded your research into the LAVCM at Water Buffalo Hall. Dr. Karlov has been a good friend of mine for over two decades now."

"I hear that many wealthy people helped fund the research, but what's in it for all of you?" Scott asked.

"Curiosity," Mr. Friendly replied. "A machine with the ability to warp the fabric of reality at the command of its user, but which we have been unable to find a suitable user for, despite our efforts. I am on very close terms with Eric and with Nimue, if anyone should have cracked the puzzle of the LAVCM, we expected it to be one of them."

"Makes sense to me," Scott said. "I've never met Nimue, but I've heard she's as smart as they come. Obviously, raw intelligence isn't what's required to use the LAVCM, since if it was, she would have succeeded long ago."

"Exactly, which is why the more I hear of your research, the more difficult a time I have in wrapping my head around all the angles," Mr. Friendly said. "There's not much I can do, when people who are far more capable than I am are stumped on several aspects of the matter. The most I can do is offer you financial support and encouragement in your pursuit. Never give up, my friend, because I am positive that what you are doing is important."

"Can I ask you a question that's been bothering me: why are we so sure that what we are doing is the right thing?" Scott asked.

"I think I understand what you're asking," Mr. Friendly said. "As the great actor Jeff Goldblum said in one of those big budget Hollywood Dinosaur movies: 'You spent so much time wondering whether or not you could, you never stopped to think if you should'. It's a question I've pondered over the years, from time to time. However, until you came along, we didn't even know if we could, and there didn't seem much point in pondering the consequences when we didn't know if we would ever succeed."

"Now we do have to think about those consequences," Scott said. "It's not just that either, the reality altering field has been shaping the entire town of Frostbite Falls, slowly, over the course of many years. Who knows if the process can ever be reversed?"

"It is certainly true that your breakthroughs have rapidly advanced the effects of the reality engine," Mr. Friendly said. "So, let me ask you a hypothetical: suppose you could take it all back, and suppose you could make it so that you would never come to Frostbite Falls and take part in any of this, would you undo all that you have done?"

"No, I don't think so, it's been a great experience for me, and I think it has been for a lot of other people too," Scott said.

"The only person who is truly qualified to judge whether the effects of the reality engine are good or bad is you," Mr. Friendly said. "All the rest of us are subject to its effects, and, as far as we know, you are the only one who is exempt from those effects, since you are the one driving them. It may very well be that Calvin is also exempt from those effects, so perhaps he is also qualified to judge the project's results. That is just my own biased opinion, but please keep it in mind."