The Reality of Fantasies 01

Story Info
Couple learn about themselves in threesome.
9.8k words
4.17
20.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After reading many Literotica stories in the Loving Wives category I've decided to tell my own story which offers a somewhat different take on the concept of "hot wife" or cuckolding. Yes, it contains explicit sex, but it also reflects some other important human characteristics.

My name is Linda. I won't give my current age, but I was in my mid-30s for most of this story. My husband John and I were living the good life -- and appreciated it. It was a time of confidence, accomplishment, and, like all stages of life, a time to learn more about ourselves and each other.

Our love story contained many of the common elements: dating, exploring each other, and falling in love. We had known each other casually in college in Michigan but had no romantic interest. I dated many men and loved to explore the wild side of being 20 years old. John had a steady girlfriend for the last two years and was hurt when she moved to California, joined an online mega-church and had her mind extracted.

But we met again a few years later in North Carolina. He had brought his IT expertise to a large computing company which shall remain nameless -- but is generally associated with the color blue. I had started working as a nurse in one of the university hospitals -- with the initials UNC. We were both 25 and very surprised when we met again at a summer concert in Raleigh. We started going out and then going crazy for each other. It's amazing how 3-4 years of life in the real world can completely change your outlook about the kind of person you want to be, and to be with.

A year later we were married and we both knew we had found "the one". We had disagreements over small things but were always in sync on the important things. We were especially synchronous in our sex life. We both had good appetites and were willing to experiment. We never got kinky or into swapping or BDSM and such, but we learned many ways to please each other. And pleasing each other was always a priority in our bed.

After a few years we decided to have children. I timed my cycle and we always got together at exactly the right time of the month. It was very exciting knowing we were about to create new life. Except we didn't. After a year of failed attempts we were both tested and learned that my ovaries simply didn't function properly. We supported each other through the disappointment and talked about adoption as an alternative. After exploring that alternative we both decided that we were not ready yet and might come back to the question in the future. But somehow, that never happened.

Over the next dozen years we both moved ahead in our careers. John became product manager of one of his company's most profitable software products. I started up the food chain in the university health care system, but caught a lucky break when a friend introduced me to the president of a new biotechnology firm. Their products were designed to automate many of the repetitive nursing functions and my nursing experience in a large hospital was exactly what they needed. I hesitated to leave the rewarding work of helping patients -- but was happy to leave the long hours, lousy managers and university rules. By age 37 I was managing the design of the user experience for all of the company's products.

So, yes, we were very lucky people in many ways. We lived in a large house in the suburbs, had opportunities to travel and were still wonderfully in love with each other. We both went to the gym regularly to keep our bodies in shape. Fortunately, neither of us developed any middle age spread. John kept his muscular physique and I kept my curves. As I said before, we were open to experimenting to keep our sex life interesting. At some point we tried watching porn videos and found some of them could add some fire to our mating. Of course, back in those days that required driving to a video store, going in the "adults only" backroom and selecting a VHS tape. Things got somewhat better when Netflix first offered DVD rental through the mail. We soon learned what we liked and what we didn't. There was one tape that was especially memorable since it led us down a new path. The very thin "plot" had a married couple agree to let the wife fuck other men while the husband watched. The first time we watched it we ended up fucking away on the couch before it was over. Lots of fun. A few weeks later we rented another video that had a similar plot, a husband shopping his wife around to several men, ending in a gangbang. Again we were both extremely aroused and spent most of that night in bed not sleeping.

The next day I commented on John's ardor and how it soared when we rented videos where the husband watched the wife get fucked by other guys. He agreed and pointed out that I was also extra aroused and couldn't seem to get enough sex that night. We laughed about it and went to work. But the seed had been planted.

We both must have thought about it at work that day because the topic came up again at dinner. We were very clinically examining the characters' motives in the videos. I pointed out that I could certainly understand why a woman might be interested in such an arrangement. She gets to have wild sex with a new man without any guilt because her husband was watching. The thrill of an affair, but no threat to the marriage. But I couldn't understand why the husband would be interested. He must overcome his jealousy and the shame of being cuckolded. But he doesn't get any direct sexual reward.

John tried to explain the motivation for the man. "Every men likes to be proud of his wife. He enjoys the reflected glory when other jealous men stare at his wife or compliment her appearance."

Then I understood why John always suggests a sexy outfit when we go to his company Christmas party.

"There can be a great sexual thrill in watching the woman you love enjoy some uninhibited sex. You can watch her face and her body and really appreciate the passion she is feeling. Jacking off to that scene would be thrilling."

I cleaned up the kitchen and John plopped down in front of the TV. I finished the dishes and cuddled with him on the couch. His explanation of the man's motivation was triggering lots of neurons in my brain.

"Would you really get great sexual pleasure from watching your wife get fucked?" I asked. It took him a couple of seconds to process that question.

"As a fantasy, yes it is very hot. But the reality would carry a lot of emotional baggage. And of course there's the rather big question of what the wife would like."

We sat and stared at each other for several seconds. John took a sip from his beer. I readjusted on the couch to get more comfortable. I realized where this conversation was going but a part of me really wanted to pursue it. I decided to cross the line.

"Do you mean that if I agreed to really do this you would be happy to participate?"

I immediately felt bad for putting my lover in such a tight spot. If he said yes he would be committing himself to pursue this and go way beyond our previous boundaries. Saying no would be safer but he would risk disappointing me and, most importantly, he would close all hope of exploring this thrilling adventure that down deep really excited him. He cleverly put the ball back in my court.

"You and I have always done whatever the other one asked for. That's why we're still in love after all these years. If you wanted to try this sort of thing I would certainly play my part."

The big question was now on the table. I hadn't really decided yet what I thought about fucking another man in front of John. It was partly exciting and partly terrifying. So instead of weaseling another non-answer I changed the subject slightly.

"But how do people go about doing this kind of stuff? You wouldn't just pick some guy off the street and ask him 'Would you like to fuck my wife?' It's easy in the videos since the other guy is already in the cast. Is this really done in the real world? Or is it all just a porn fantasy?"

John took a moment to answer. It was clear he was deciding whether or not to divulge something.

"Actually I know a bit about that. It appears that there are bulletin boards on the internet where people post messages asking for and offering sexual services."

I smiled. "John, you old pervert. You have obviously already been thinking about this. Once again you are a few steps ahead of dawdling Linda." I gave him a quick kiss. "So tell me: What have you learned?"

"Well, there is a complete marketplace of people in the sex business. Prostitutes, escorts, sex clubs, sex toy stores, marketing for porn, people who provide rooms and transportation, etc. There are dozens of different sub-categories of sex acts, some of them pretty far out on the edge. But I did learn that a common term for men who offer to join couples for sex are called bulls."

"There are actual titles for these guys?" I asked.

"Sure, they have to have a common jargon to communicate. I had looked for the bull guys even before I knew their title. There are dozens of other titles for people, sex acts, sex toys, etc. I can help you do your own research to better understand that world."

My head was swimming from the flood of new information. I knew what prostitutes were, but was blissfully ignorant of the larger marketplace. I would need some time to absorb it all. But there was one piece of information I had learned that was by far the most important and significant: John had already been seriously considering the idea of getting another man to fuck me while he watches. He had already crossed over from fantasy to planning a reality. I was shocked -- and thrilled.

The next night I used John's dial-up computer to look around the bulletin boards that he had listed on paper. I was amazed at the breadth and depth of information about sex. I kept getting sidetracked into different boards with different focuses. A lot of it was actually very educational. It was after midnight when I located a specialized board for "bulls" and started to dig. I found pages based on location and found the page for the greater Raleigh area. That's when it became real for me. There were several men that I could call and have them come over and fuck me. I printed out the list for our area and turned off the computer. But I couldn't turn off my mind.

At dinner the next evening John and I crossed an important line together. We moved from curiosity about an abstract idea into seriously considering opening our marriage and violating our fidelity to each other. We had already said that we would each participate if the other wanted it. But saying you want it has so much more meaning than just going along to please your spouse. Despite our many years together and our closeness and intimacy this was still a difficult move. Fortunately, John broke the ice.

"I think it's pretty clear that we both really want to try this thing but don't want to offend the other. So I'll say it: 'I would like to do this. To find another man that is acceptable to both of us, invite him to have sex with you, and I will watch. '"

There it was done. I felt my curiosity about the plan turn instantly into excitement. Now John waited for my reply.

"Thank you for saying that John. I really want it too."

After that the uncertainty was gone and the exciting work of planning got started. We decided to write a list of qualifications for our future bull:

He must be between 30 and 50 years old

Obviously, he must be clean and not have any STDs

He must live at least 30 miles away from our house to avoid common friends

Linda must consider him attractive

Initial contact would be email with a dummy address

Eventually we may talk by phone for an interview

He must not be just a horny guy who can't wait to get his rocks off.

He must be considerate of our needs during our conversations and during the act.

The next evening we went back to the bulletin boards and started to gather possible candidates. There were obvious rejects like the guy who wanted to "fuck your eyes out". Several who didn't meet my standards as attractive. What can I say? I consider myself a very attractive woman so I wanted to have the most exciting experience I could get.

Over two nights we filtered the list down to 3 candidates. At least their online profiles and pictures seemed to meet our criteria. We decided to contact all 3 through email and I wrote a standard message:

Hi there.

My husband and I saw your profile and would like to discuss your services.

We are in our late 30's, live near Raleigh and have never gone outside our

marriage before. If you may be available sometime in the next few weeks

please reply to this email and tell us about the following:

1.How long/how many times have you been with married couples?

2.What is your main reason for posting yourself on this bulletin board?

3.What qualifications do you have for a couple? What are your disqualifiers?

4.What questions would you want to ask us before agreeing to meet?

I copied the message into an email for the first candidate and then hesitated. Pressing Enter would be the first real action that is more than just talk between John and me. Now other people, total strangers, would know about our desires. I looked John in the eyes, saw his nod, and hit Enter. Then I exhaled a long breath. Sending the other 2 messages was simple after the first.

That night I started to feel the excitement/anxiety/fear of asking another man into my bed. That feeling was constant from that point on. I would always be thinking, second guessing, and taking antacids to quell my stomach. It did nothing for my sleep or my performance on the job. John was also excited, but I don't think he had nearly as much anxiety/fear as I did. After all, he wouldn't have to fuck anybody.

The following evening we opened up the bulletin board and looked for messages. We had two. The first was from the guy with the sexiest picture. He has been "bulling" for several years. His primary reason for doing this was money. His starting price was $400 for 2 hours. John and I exchanged a look. We had never considered paying a professional for a service like this. It would probably be easier to arrange, and romance was clearly not in the cards anyway, but somehow it felt awkward. I had somehow built a model in my mind of a guy who did this for his and the couple's pleasure. Probably a stupid romantic concept.

The second guy was a clear reject. He bragged about the "hundreds" of couples he had serviced. Women often told him he was the best fuck they'd ever had. He required a picture of the wife before deciding if he was interested. I guess a man of his skills only deigned to fuck gorgeous women. We quickly deleted his message.

We went to bed somewhat disappointed. This may take longer than we thought. The professional was an option but ...

I was depressed at work all the next day. My early excitement had been replaced by disappointment despite the fact that there were many other fish in the sea. What was I? 16?

That evening the third candidate responded and we were very impressed. His name was Michael. He had been with about a dozen couples over 4 years. He was not married and did this as a very pleasant diversion from his day job as a consultant. He enjoyed giving and receiving pleasure of all types. He required that the couple have a strong marriage and the desire for outside sex came from both partners. He didn't want to be responsible for breaking up a marriage.

His questions for us told us even more about him. What had motivated us to look outside? Did we have any children? Did we have any "unusual" sexual needs like BDSM, anal, etc.? Did the husband want to participate or just watch? He made clear that he did not engage in homosexual action with the husband.

His writing style was clearly that of an educated and experienced man. His questions and other information showed a real interest in the couple. This wasn't just a quick fuck. He wanted love making -- although only once. I was nodding and smiling as we read his message. I looked up and John was doing the same. "That's him" I said.

We took 24 hours to compose our reply:

Hello Michael.

Thanks for your thorough and enlightened answers and questions.

You sound like the guy for us. In answer to your questions: We have

a very active sex life but we decided to look outside to spice up our

action. We are both interested in experiencing this adventure.

I don't think anything we do is "unusual"; lots of positions for

vaginal intercourse, oral sex, some role playing, simple bondage

play, etc. We've never swapped partners with other couples.

This is our first adventure of this type. My husband would like

to watch, not participate.

What is the next step in this process? Can we setup a time in the

next few weeks? Will you come to our house? How long do you

typically stay with a couple? As you can see, lots of questions.

Perhaps your description of the process and meeting would be

the most helpful.

We are looking forward to meeting you and sharing our pleasure with you.

Linda and John

We debated including our first names but thought that not providing them now would show a lack of trust. Michael had already given his. But how much should we trust a total stranger? This was yet another step beyond our former comfort zone, and it excited me to have him know my name.

Michael responded the following day. He suggested Saturday the 22nd (10 days out) at 8:00. He pointed out that we should not invite a stranger to our house for this type of activity. Much better to get a hotel room. Then we can meet in the hotel restaurant and spend some time getting comfortable with each other. If everyone is pleased we can go up to the room for the evening's entertainment.

He brought up the question of protection. Certainly everyone would prefer to go bareback, but the risks were too high unless we took other precautions. Was I using a contraceptive? Did we have any known STD's? He described how a regional medical lab performed blood tests on demand and would email the results within 48 hours. That way he and we could get the test next Tuesday, receive the results by Thursday and forward them to each other. The cost is $75 per person if our insurance doesn't cover the test. This process had worked with some previous couples and led to a greatly enhanced sexual experience. My pussy and gut quivered at the "enhanced sexual experience" part. John and I had very hot sex that night.

We agreed with his recommendations and began to mentally prepare for our coming adventure. My excitement level went to Defcon 4. Concentrating at work was impossible. Several employees and my boss asked me if there was something wrong. They couldn't understand the mixture of anxiety with a big grin all day. I am a woman so half of my mental efforts went to trying to decide what to wear for the special evening. I didn't have any slutty outfits and didn't really want to buy one. Should I go casual with slacks and blouse? A short skirt and low cut top? After 6 days of debating I decided to go with a simple black dress. I had one that showed off my shape fairly well, but wasn't obviously suggestive. The other benefit: it came off with one pull of the zipper.

We got our blood tests on Tuesday evening. The lab doesn't ask what you want it for. They seem to have a large business with STD tests. We got the results (all clear) and forwarded them to Michael. He had already sent his clean report to us. We went the next step on trust and exchanged phone numbers so we could easily communicate Saturday night. John reserved a suite at the Marriott in Chapel Hill. Far enough away that we were unlikely to run into any friends.