The Rebel's Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Isme is examined by the castle healer prior to her marriage.
2k words
4.4
41.9k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How could Lord Kavan be so unfazed by Gareth taking my maidenhood in his presence? It made me wonder what kind of Kavan ruled, and what laws of comportment were to be followed, or discarded, in my future. The thought sent a shiver down my back.

I was clothed again, garbed in a green velvet gown that felt like butter against my skin. I was relieved to be covered again, but still felt naked. I was lacking all of the underthings that typically accompany such a fine dress: a chemise, corset, bloomers, petticoats, stockings, garters and garter belt, to name a few. I had assisted my aunt, a seamstress, as a child so I had a decent idea of the clothing I was lacking. I could feel my nipples poking out of the cloth, even through the floral gold embroidery that decorated my bodice. I was acutely aware of the sore, aching area where Gareth had used me, and how it was still exposed to the air. Additionally places on my body where he had bruised me felt as if they were glowing with heat beneath my dress, like his hands were still there on my thighs and on my chest, gripping me. I was afraid that my shame was visible for everyone to see. However, Gareth and I met very few people as we wended our way through the castle once again.

I knew from Kavan's command that we were on our way to a healer. I ached and hurt but I did not want or need a healer. Still, I kept this thought to myself, maintaining my mute display of compliance. After the casual attitude with which Gareth stole my maidenhead, I was even more fearful of causing his ire. It was best that I remain quiet and make myself small and soon they would lose interest in me. There could be so much worse in store for me in this castle if I did not keep my wits about me.

To my dismay, when we entered the infirmary, I discovered that the healer was a man. He seemed to be of middling years and ran a meticulously tidy sick bay. The room was well appointed, with a row of smartly made beds, all empty. As Gareth and I entered the man stared openly at me, all but ignoring Gareth's imposing presence. I blushed and looked at the ground, and to my embarrassment I saw that my décolletage was blushing pink as well.

"Hail, Sir Teranal, I have brought you a most important charge. Lord Kavan sent her here for examination."

"I do not need you to tell me that such a striking lady is of import." The healer, Teranal, took my hand and kissed it. "And what is this lady's name?"

When I did not speak Gareth gave me an impatient look. I tried to find my voice, my throat dry. I could not remember the last time I spoke, perhaps to the merchants in the market where I had been taken? I had screamed and shrieked I was sure, when Gareth was deflowering me, but that hardly had readied me to speak to this man. Finally I found my tongue, urged on by Gareth tightening his hold on my arm proprietorially. "Isme, sir," I whispered.

"A pleasure I am sure, gorgeous Isme. Please remove your gown and lay on the cot and we can get this examination done." Teranal gestured to a bed and put on gloves, gathering some instruments from a cabinet. The little I could see of them made a lump form in my throat. Loathe to part from my only form of security I slowly, painstakingly removed my gown.

Gareth watched me, smirking, but tapped his foot impatiently as I drew out the process. Finally, I lay on the cot. I felt lucky that my thick locks of hair covered my bosom, and I kept my legs tightly closed. Gareth had not left noticeable marks on me, as I had feared, excepting a purple mark on my inner thigh that belied the shape of fingers. "Good, good," murmured Teranal, his eyes moving up my body, and then slowly back down, lingering on where my waist tapered into my maiden hair.

He sat on a stool next to the cot and looked into my eyes, ears, and mouth using some small metal instruments. "Excellent, now, Isme, if you could spread your legs like this..." He pulled my thighs apart without waiting and set my legs so my knees were bent, feet almost touching my rear. I gasped slightly at the feeling of cool air hitting my inner folds as he spread me. Without saying a thing, he used a clean white cloth to wipe away a streak of red from my center. My cheeks burned and I looked accusingly toward Gareth, who stood with his arms folded, impassive.

"I have a salve, just for this." Teranal applied a cool mixture to my aching parts and I immediately felt relief. Sometimes the absence of pain is the most intense pleasure. I squeezed my eyes shut, luxuriating for a second in the feeling. Then I felt cold metal and I looked down between my legs to see the healer prodding at me with one of his small instruments.

"Lay still now Isme, I must make sure you are in peak health if you are to belong to our King Kavan. This will not hurt a bit." I gasped loudly, almost screaming as I felt a strong pinch of metal prongs, directly on my clitoris. The coldness of the metal made the small nub go completely erect and taught. I found myself yet again squirming as I was held down by a strong man's hand. Teranal smiled and looked towards Gareth. "This is good, she has sensitive, healthy tissue. I think our King will find that most... gratifying." Teranal was already moving his hand towards me with another instrument. It looked like a metal tube, almost the diameter of my wrist. I whimpered as he lined it up with my entrance. The salve had soothed the worst of my pain but I quaked to think of being entered again so soon. "Shhh, shhh, good girl." The healer added more salve around my opening and then pressed down firmly on my clitoris, moving his hand just slightly as he did so.

To my surprise the instrument then inched inside me, cold and slick. "Be good and relax now dear Isme. Breathe." I breathed, still whimpering quietly as I did so. "Good girl." He released a sigh contentedly as the rest of the metal sheathed itself inside of me, only stopping as it bumped to rest against my cervix. As the device pressed out against my walls it also seemed to be pressing on a particularly sensitive nook inside of me. It took much self control to not reach down and try to pull it out. The healer then spent a long minute peering between my legs, through the metal tube.

"I know just which herbs she will need." He announced and disappeared through a door that lead deeper into the infirmary. I lay there a second, completely still, and then tensed anxiously as Gareth slowly stalked up to my bed and stood there between my legs. Admiringly he stroked the outside of the metal instrument, grazing the most sensitive skin at my entrance as he did so. I held my breath, praying for the healer to come back.

"You like having something stuck up there. I can tell." There was a sparkle in Gareth's eye as he touched the end of the metal shaft and started jiggling it around inside of me. He was not fucking me with it, and for that I was grateful, as I was far from recovered from my earlier ordeal. But the small movements felt amplified inside of me and added up to a strange, uncomfortable sensation. Gareth studied my face, noticeably registering pleasure when my breath hitched and when I tried to inch away from the treatment. "You are a natural at being violated, pretty. What a waste it would have been to let you fall prey to whatever village boy had his eye on you. I shall make sure you never go to waste here." When a minute had passed and the healer had not returned I got up enough courage to speak.

"Please, please stop. He will come back." I whispered, barely able to form thoughts through the distracting and urgent signals my body was sending my mind. To my horror Gareth only started wiggling the device inside me faster.

"Isme, you do not give the orders. The sooner that you take it to heart that you are here for exactly one purpose, the easier it will be for you." His free hand flicked at my clit, hard, and I struggled not to cry out, lest the healer hear me. He flicked at me again, rhythmically, and I could feel a tide building inside me again. I squirmed, this time in tandem with Gareth's stimulation. That was when he abruptly stopped, and chuckled, moving back to where he was previously standing just as the healer reentered the room.

Aroused and flushed, I tried not to react as Teranal used a long, thin pair of tongs to insert a small bundle of herbs into me. However I could not help but gasp into my shoulder, as I felt the bundle press against the entrance to my cervix. "All done," Teranal said jollily, and removed the tongs and the device. To my humiliation the device slid out of me easily, much in contrast to the difficult insertion process. The healer smiled at me, and looked at Gareth, and did not say anything besides "Get dressed now, pretty."

Once I was dressed he handed me a small bag filled with a smoky-smelling herb. "This is witherrose," he explained. "You are to swallow a dose every month on the new moon. This is very important," he emphasized, "by doing this correctly you prevent yourself from begetting a child."

I took the bag, but I was shocked to my core, "I... I think I am to be the Lord's wife, sir." My cheeks were heating and I was afraid I had been mistaken in my assumptions. "Surely he needs an heir?"

Teranal laughed. "You are to be one of his wives, dear Isme. Queen Lorraine has already provided him with healthy little twins. I understand that he is done producing heirs for a time, lest his castle fill up with the brats. He wishes you not to give him any babies for now, and so that is what you will do." I reeled, processing both that Kavan already possessed a wife, and that the cold, imperious man I had met was a father.

I was both relieved and confused, for what purpose would a man take a wife if not to be a mother to his children? Was it normal in this corner of the Kingdom for a man to wantonly take of more than one wife? I was largely innocent of the land outside of my small fief, and I had been happy in my ignorance. Only now did I wish that I had shown curiosity of the world beyond, and its strange, savage ways.

Gareth thanked the healer, and lead me out of the room, gripping my arm right on a bruise from earlier in the day. I let him pull me up three sets of stairs, and then lead me to a small, but richly furnished, bedchamber. To my relief he did not follow me into the room. "Rest now, lovely Isme." He commanded. "For one day from now is your wedding, and I am told that rest becomes beauty."

"Wait, Sir Gareth," I called out, and he paused in the closing of the door. "How many wives does Lor—King Kavan have?" I whispered.

"Just one, you shall be his second." He seemed to spot the worry and confusion on my face. "You are to keep him warm and bolster his spirits as he works to free our land from the King-Tyrant, and while Lorraine is busy in the nurseries. You shall do a fine job of it- though you have a lot to learn." Gareth chuckled. "Good night little Isme." And with a wink, Gareth closed the door, locking it behind him.