The Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He breathes, and she leans up again, smiling, nodding. Oh my God her smile...

He wants to make her smile. He likes to make her smile. If she's drunk and he's taking advantage he's gonna make out all fucking night and then leave her alone. He wants nothing more than for her to fall asleep and drop and let him go and for him to gently place her down, knock on the door, let them see her and take her in and go find a hotel...

But they're kissing. And she tastes sooooooo good...!

And he feels like he deserves it, for a moment he doesn't want to feel like he always always does... and he pretends. He switches it all off, and tastes... and let's his jaw go where it wants, and his neck lead where it wants... And the kiss gets SOOOO much better.

And he's hard. Comfortably hard. The way she's comfortable against his chest. Their kiss is comfortable, just nodding as they go, together, admiring the way the other's kissing. Turning heads a little, more tongues. They're braver, him sticking his tongue out and sucking her lip a little, biting slightly and making her moan.

She bites his lip, holding on and drawing blood. He gasps. She giggles. She nods, looking into his eyes. His eyes are shut. She punches his arm. He looks up. Her eyes are so so fucking big and they're saying 'Mm-hm. This is good. You are good at this. I just wanted to say that before we made out more.'

And he nods, caught, looking at her. And she leans down again. And he sighs and kisses back. How can he still be breathing?

And her hand is in his hair and moving up and he's got his arms nowhere and he doesn't want to touch her-

But he moves them closer, inching closer and slipping to her dress...

And she's got her bare legs and feet there and of course she's got pedicured fucking nails and perfect feet. There's fucking nothing wrong with them, she clenches them and they wrinkle, she unclenches and they're soft... the nails are pretty and dark blue... and she probably spent all that time on them for some boy to break up with her... she must be so so sad...

He's cold without kiss. He looks into her eyes. She's looking off, into nothing. A thousand yard stare for a fucking hottie slut who fucking has the fucking HAIR and the BLONDE and the- the- she's looking off hurt. Nothing.

And every superhero movie was preparing him for this moment. Not burning buildings- THIS moment. She's sad. She's sober enough to be sad instead of asleep, and she's still here and thinking about it. And he can read her mind. 'What am I doing? Where am I? What am I going to do? I'm alone. I'm so alone... who's going to be there for me? Who is this boy? How can I go back and see my girlfriends, how can they ever understand?'

And they can't. But he does. And he leans in, and he gets over himself. And he leans up and he kisses her. He kisses her and turns her and leans her into the wall, gently, and he kisses up and down gently and he's being so so gentle and he thinks his arms are so so big now... he pushes them past her and hopes she holds on.

She fucking clings her dark blue sparkled nails into his bicep. She pushes a hand into his chest.

He. Is. Stronger. Than. Her. That's what he says with the kiss and the nodding, making out until she gasps and nodding and her parting, him nodding and making out again. He wants to make her moan. Where the fuck is this leading? He doesn't want to have sex with her, just keep making out forever... she leans up and puts her legs either side of him, slipping close and sitting on his lap.

He shakes his head and now she has the kiss, giggling and wiggling her hips on his crotch. She sighs. He sighs. If his back wasn't so strong he'd fall back. She sits on him and wiggles, sighing and smiling, so so big like it's the best thing in the world. He's getting hard. He's getting hard. He's getting hard.

He breathes... and he shakes his head. "I can't... you're too... drunk... do you know what it would be like if-" She kisses him, shaking her head, smiling. "Do you know what would happen if-" She giggles, shaking her head and kissing him, leaning up and kissing his forehead, kissing it all over and holding his head and kissing it all around. "I know what would happen..." She whispers, "We're going to have sex..."

She looks him in the eyes, a little pout. "Don't you want to have sex?"

He breathes, looking down. He has one condom. He should have four. He shoulda brought a fucking pack. "I..."

"You what. You don't want to have sex with me?"

"I... you're... too... drunk..." He breathes. He's tearful. This bitch this fucking bitch this fucking bitch is running her toes on his legs and slipping her legs like kneeling on him now, wiggling her ass and slipping her feet up and down the soft soft carpet around him.

"Say it again..."

"You're- you're too drunk..."

"Say it again."

"You're too drunk..."

"Mm-hm! Again." She giggles.

"You're too drunk."

"Again!"

"You're too drunk..."

"Mmmmmmmmm-hm!" She giggles, rubbing his nose with hers. She sighs and nods, giggling and kissing all over his face. He falls back and she giggles, kissing him again, whispering in his ear- "Wheeeeeeee!" Giggling and kissing it.

He sighs. She kisses for his lips and he's just following her now.

"Come to my room."

He sighs, shaking his head.

"Okay. Pretend I'm sober. Pretend I'm sober... and we'll just go and play Madden... just take my hand... you're drunk too... here, come on! Come on... come on!" She giggles, pulling him up by his hands like he's the girl. He stands slowly, her giggling and kissing his hands. He sighs.

She tugs on his hands. "Come on!" She giggles and lean in, stepping her perfect toes on his socks. She wiggles them and presses them.

"Come on... you know what's gonna happen if we go in that room... don't you?"

He breathes.

"Do you want to go back inside with my friends?"

He shakes his head. She nods, pouting. "Where's your friend? The loud one."

"He's- uhh..." He shakes his head, shrugging.

"He left you?"

He nods. She tuts, shaking her head, pouting for him. "Ohh... that's no good...! You shouldn't be alone... he left you all alone..." He nods. "You're alone..." He nods. "You're alone!" He nods. "Aww... you're alone..." She pouts, looking at his lips sad for him. "You kiss really well." She giggles. She leans in, swinging his hands and tilting her hips. "Do I kiss well?"

He nods. He leans in, breathes. "I... you..."

"What? I what?" She's looking up at him with those big big eyes... his heart literally leaps into his mouth. "I... shouldn't. do... anything... I... if you're drunk... we... shouldn't... so... I... just... need a place to crash... and... so... we'll need to go back here and... I'll sleep in their room."

She nods pouting. She thinks, then blinks, smiling looking at him. "Why don't you just sleep in my room?" She tilts her head. "On my floor?"

He breathes. He's shaking. This feels wrong. She's drunk but she's talking. Maybe HE's the one who's drunk, imagining her talking, like a talking cat or something. He breathes. "I..." She nods. "I... need... a... place to crash." She nods. "And... I... don't... want to... take advantage." She nods, thinking. She pouts.

"Why not?" He looks to her, sighing, "It's... not... right..."

"It wasn't right of him to break up with me. It wasn't fair. It wasn't nice. Do you think it was nice? You heard what he said about me, didn't you?"

"I... did..."

"Did you think that was nice...?"

"I... no..."

"And I don't like nice guys. So are you a nice guy?"

"I... umm... I..."

"You're really nice. Are you a nice guy? Do you want to NOT fuck me? Do you want me to go to sleep unfucked? Cold? Cold? Cold?"

He breathes and shakes his head.

"It's okay... we don't have to fuck. I'm just going to kiss you a little. I'm just going to use you as my kiss boy!" She giggles. He sighs. Her legs twist on toe... "I'm just going to kiss you a little... don't you like my kisses?"

He nods a lot. She giggles, gasping and leaning in. "So why don't you kiss me again? And then we can go away... you don't have to see me again... just come into my room and kiss me... be my kiss boy..."

He sighs and shakes. She takes his fingers and holds them, rubbing them. He nods.

She kisses all over his face and his neck. She nods and leans in, rubbing his fingers and- "It's okay. I'll keep you warm. My place is REALLY well heated." She nods. "Don't you want to be really well heated?"

He nods. She giggles. "So my place will make you really well heated... it'll make you more more warm than any other girl's place in here. Don't you think my place would be the hottest out of all the girls here?" He nods.

She tilts her head. "And why do you think that?"

"Because- because-" You fucking bitch you fucking bitch you fucking bitch- "Because you're the hottest girl in here you little bitch."

She literally. GASPS. Literally speechless. He glares at her, like she doesn't know. She didn't. She didn't mean it. She was playing, lying. He's mean. She likes him mean. She wonders how mean he can be. She offers out her hand. And after a touch he takes it.

"You have a mean mouth Mister. Where do you get off talking to a girl you just met like that?"

"Fuck you. You know. You know how you look. You little fucking-"

"You little fucking what? You little fucking what? Go on."

"You're- I-" He looks into her eyes. "What the fuck are you doing..."

She glares a little, not wanting to fight. After all she's done... she wants to say something bad, but she likes him. She really likes him. "Boooooyy..."

"Girl."

She giggles. "Boooooooyyy...?"

"Girl. What."

"Don't talk to me that way." She shakes her head, leaning in, hands to his chest. "Not if you wanna get your cock sucked..."

"I don't wanna get my cock sucked, what the fuck? I told you. Just- you just kissed me and- I won't- take advantage."

"Every boy likes their cock sucked... every boy likes their cock getting sucked... you do like your cock getting sucked don't you?"

"Fuck you."

"I'm going to suck your cock tonight. Do you want your cock sucked before, or after you wake up? If you give me your number, will you mind if I suck my dildo and send it to you? And pretend it's your cock?"

"Who the fuck are you..."

"I'm the girl who's going to suck your cock..." She leans in, brushing her lips against his. "Don't you just NEED your cock sucked?"

He gasps like he's fucking deflating, like all the air's going out and he's panting. "I- I- who- you- don't-"

"Looks like you need your cock sucked... are you saying you don't want your cock sucked? Are you saying you don't want your cock sucked by a drunk girl?"

"F-f-f-"

"Fuck you? Fuck me? Is that what you're gonna say? Fuck me? Like it's an insult? You know I want to get fucked right, stop promising me things you aren't gonna give me... you know I want you to fuck me right."

She pushes him back. She giggles, brushing her lips against his. "You kiss REALLY good. And I'm just gonna need your mouth, okay?"

He nods. She snickers. "You're not too drunk are you?" He shakes his head. She giggles. "Are you suuuuure...?" He nods a lot. She giggles and takes his hands, tugging him. "You know I might be a little too drunk, don't you?" He nods. "So go away. If you're not sure, go away."

She walks into the room, opening the door, walking in. He breathes and stands there, turning away. She turns back, hand on the doorframe, looking at him, feet in clear fucking view, legs crossing... lilting... "Do you want to kiss me?"

"Yes."

She stalks towards him, arms crossed and unfolding, she leans them under her big fucking club dress cleavaged tits, and tilts her elbows up for a little jiggle. A little for a fucking boy she likes. "Do you want to kiss me?"

"Yes."

"Do you WANT to kiss me?"

"Yes!"

She's close, leaning up. "Then go fucking home. Go fucking home and don't kiss me. Don't kiss me. Coward. Go away and don't kiss me. Stop kissing me. Don't kiss me anymore. Don't be my kiss boy. You fucking BITCH, you ASSHOLE, do you know how good at kissing you are? I'm good at kissing TOO. Don't you want me to be your kiss girl?"

"Fuck you-"

"Fuck YOU. Fuck YOU! Fuck YOU, kissing me like that!" She PUSHES him against the wall, making out with him. He turns away, she bites his lip, tugging it, GROWLING at him, snarling and pushing him against the wall. She glares at him, even that a sexy fucking pout. "Do you want me to go away?"

"No."

She MOANS. "Do you want to go away?"

"No."

"Do you want to go away? Go find a hotel. Go find a hotel. Go on. Go. It's okay, go. I'm giving you permission."

"I- I- w-wanna... stay... here..."

"Why?!"

A moment of him breathing. He's gonna cry... he won't... why does he feel this way...? "Be-because I like you..."

She gasps. She's red from drink, red from blushing, red from what the fuck he's doing to her. She grins. "Well... see... that's the thing!" She giggles. She points back, with sass he's never seen a girl give him. "THIS room is for kiss boys so... unless you're one of those? You can't stay here. If you want you can go back into that other room, but it looks like they're not gonna let you in. They might... if you plead... but I won't make you plead. I just want you to be honest with me. Is that okay?"

After a moment, he nods.

Why is this so fucking hot?

She smirks, dimples in her cheeks. She leans in, batting mascara-ed eyelashes. She waits a moment, tilting her head up and trying to look down at him from below, making him feel weak. "Do you like that drunk pussy?"

He groans.

She puts her hand on his chest, running it up and down, placing it on his face and resting it on his shoulder. A friend! Like a friend... just a nice friend... a stranger... who'll swap stories about college... "Do you like that drunk pussy? Do you like that drunk pussy? Do you like that drunk girl broken up pussy? Do you like that drunk taken advantage of pussy? Do you like this little drunk girl too much rape pussy?"

"I'm- not- going to- fucking- take advantage-"

"I want your cock. Do you want my pussy?"

"Yes!"

"Then TAKE IT."

He lunges her, making out and kissing while he wraps his arms around her. She's on her tiptoes, he walks her back, her tiptoeing back into the wall. They're moaning, her breathing and nodding, she's trying to giggle and speak but she can't, because he's tongue-licking her and licking her face and sucking on her tongue and invading her fucking mouth, and holding her neck and touching her body and putting his hands on her ass and pulling her in, feeling that FUCKING drunk pussy pressing against him, she's got the dress slipping up and it's so so soft... her bare fucking legs are so so soft...

"Do you want to know what color my panties are?" She giggles. He growls, shaking his head, making out, not listening.

He breathes and pulls her shoulder, pushing her by her neck, walking her back into the room. He's growling and kissing her.

They're white. They're wet. There's a fucking patch in the middle, he swears he saw a drip. He wants that drunk pussy.

He makes out and she walks backwards- he grabs her ass and pulls her in. She gasps, slipping her legs up and around him, him grabbing her legs around and her clinging on around him like a fucking monkey... if she had a tail it'd wrap around him too...

They make out and he walks her in. She clings to the side, hitting for the light, turning it on. At some point the door SLAMS, him not meaning to. That happens a lot these days, him thinking he's a weaker man. That gets her a little jump in his arms. Then a moan before another kiss.

He breathes and kisses, feeling the light on his eyelids and the taste on his tongue. His hands go up her back and down to her ass, holding and pulling her in, walking her back to the bed. He sits her on the bed. He looks down, breathing. "I'm... not... that... strong..."

Says the boy who just slammed my door and picked me up and walked me in like he could standing fuck me around the room like it was nothing...

She giggles, a giggle at him, to tell him to go fuck himself for that lie- "Do you want that drunk pussy though?"

He breathes. "I..."

"What... what... what..." She whispers and kisses his neck. "You're mine... you're mine... you're mine... for tonight... what... what the fuck what..." She giggles and kisses his neck. "What's wrong baby... you never been kissed before?"

"I've- I've been kissed before..."

She giggles, Rawring like a tiger. "I fucking know that baby..." She giggles. She breathes and leans in, forehead to his.

"So what is it?"

"You're so... fucking... pretty..."

She gasps. She shakes her head, the hair brushing him. He shakes and now he's making her do it, shaking. She breathes and starts crying again. ""You fucking asshole..." She sniffs. She laughs. "You know it you wanna leave this room that's not the way you go about that, right?"

He sighs, nodding, shaking his head. He breathes and shakes his head, not knowing where the fuck he is. "What... what is it... what do you... want..."

"Do you want that drunk pussy?"

"No."

"Okay. Why?"

"Because... because... you're... a... good... person... and I'm... not gonna... do this..."

"Ohhhh baby! You've been kissing me for a while... so... I guess you're not a good perrrsssson..." She giggles, mocking her drunkenness,, a little flicker of her eyes says it isn't all mock. "Do you have a condom?" He nods. She giggles. "So you're going to fuck me!" She giggles. She pinches her lips, looking at his. "Do you want to fuck me?" She tilts her head, wanting to kiss him again. "You need to say it or I'm gonna kick you out... it's okay, you can say it."

"I'm not gonna say it."

She gasps. She moans, tutting, shaking her head. She giggles. "Ohhhh... BAD boy... you're nowhere and you have no place to stay and that's how you fucking talk to me? Do you even respect this drunk pussy at all?"

"No."

She tuts and leans in, liking it. She fucking likes it. He wants to get hit and she likes it. "Baby..."

"Stop calling me that."

"Sorry... you're right, someone might hear- I'll whisper it instead... BABY..." She whispers... "Baby... baby... baby? Baby... baby... baby... baby... baby?"

"F-f-f-fuck you..."

"Are you okay?"

A moment of him breathing. He didn't feel the change but he's almost crying. "I- I- you- I- no..."

She's tearful, trying to breath, hitting his chest. "Why...?!"

He shakes his head. "This is wrong."

She nods. "Let's just sleep then. We'll just sleep. If you're really not up for this then you can go back to the room."

"Fuck you. You're beautiful. And you're hurting. And you deserve to be kissed." She whines and puts her forehead to his, nuzzling him.

"Baby... baby... baby? Don't you like it? Me? Don't you like me? Don't you like this drunk pussy?"

"I'm not- gonna- answer that..."

"Okay... because I like this drunk cock... this drunk FUCKING bodyyy...!" She giggles and leans in, going to sit on him again. He stands up, walking back, turning away, backing away to the wrong wall, the other side into the room.

She waits, sitting. She giggles, stopping. She crosses her arms. "If I kiss you is it rape?"

He is caught, frozen.

"Go on... if I kiss you, is it rape?"

He shakes his head.

She pulls her hands out of cross, then shivering slightly from a gust only she feels. Her hands go to the cleavage of her top, fingers of one hand slipping up and down while she shuts her eyes and slips up... and down... the lampshaded black accentuating the cleavage shows goosepimples, even from far... it vanishes and reappears as she rubs gently up her breast, other hand gently tousling her left nipple and then gently draping over the whole breast, sinking into it. She moans... softer than any others, more genuine- more sober.